Educating Harry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Harry" she breathed, "fuck me"

He did, it didn't take long, a few thrusts, first a warm tingling in the base of his cock, then the imperative urge to drive himself into the depth of her womb, and finally the pleasure, the ecstasy of release as his semen poured from him into the centre of her body. Carol hugged him with arms and legs, "wonderful," his former teacher marked his brief performance, "just wonderful."

They relaxed for a few minutes kissed, caressed each other, more gently now; the sweat on their skins condensed cooling them in the evening air. Harry kissed Carols closed eyes, then gently nibbled her ear before finding the sensitive spot between her neck and shoulder blade and kissed her again. It was like a trigger, Carol traced her hand down Harry's belly but this time only brushing past his cock to cradle and caress his balls. Weighing them in her hand she said "they're beautiful." Then scratching ever so gently the back of his balls she whispered, "they're still full Harry, Do you want to empty them, empty them into my belly". Silence had served Harry well to this point, but a gasped "Yes, please, now," was sufficient.

Carol helped him mount her again and he slid home, she gripped firmly on his shaft as he started to move within her.

"Slower this time" she commanded, he complied, and she keeping her feet firmly planted down, pushed her pubic bone forward grinding against him. Harry became aware, dimly at first that this time Carol was not only trying to satisfy him, but was seeking to maximize her own pleasure. He shut his eyes concentrating, trying hard not to cum, "not yet, not yet" he screamed silently to himself, but eventually her vagina twitched, followed by a gripping, stripping convulsion as she began to orgasm. Harry erupted, stream after stream of semen surged into her. Carol gurgled incoherently, lost in pleasure. Harry soon stopped coming as she continued to orgasm, the spasms gradually settling before they finally ceased.

They lay together for a few minutes holding each other, affection slowly replacing passion. "Thank you Carol, you are fantastic."

"You're pretty good yourself" she responded, "and it will be even better next time."

Harry's brain having been in disengaged mode for the last hour or so hadn't even thought of the possibility of a next time. His face assumed the sort of vacuous happy grin that the human male invariably achieves at such moments, much the same as a Labrador responds to an unexpected bone. They dressed, Carol first cleaning herself up with a giant sized box of tissues she had retrieved from her bag. It was when he saw the tissues that Harry began to realize that the loss of his innocence might not have been quite the spontaneous event he had imagined.

But so what, he was happy. He had lost his virginity and not only that, he had done it in a 1980, five litre Holden Kingswood HZ V8, with an older woman: an Australian fantasy, at least for the male of the species.

For the next two weeks Harry abandoned all intellectual work for the more urgent need to get himself inside Carol at every opportunity. She was enthusiastically co-operative, and her suggestion that she had some problems with the computer at her shop that he might fix provided a convenient if thin reason to get together in almost every lunch break. Harry learned a lot, quickly.

"Harry just understand this, I'm bi. Lois is my first and only love but I just must have a man sometimes. I'm fond of you and proud of what I may have helped you achieve as a student but this is essentially lust, it's great, but that's what it is."

Harry was taken aback for a moment by her bluntness but as Carol had started to lick and kiss gently up and down his cock he promptly succumbed to the good sense of her argument and the persuasion of her tongue.

He soon learned about her breasts. "Stay with the right one Harry it's much more sensitive, God, there's an electric connection to my clit; kiss it, that's right, now suck, hard, hard as you like, oh yes."

And later as she pushed his head down lower, he knew what she wanted. He kissed her belly button then moved lower as she raised her knees. He kissed her again, this time on the edge of her light down before moving to her centre. He was intoxicated with her musk, instantly addicted even before his tongue touched her. Then furtively, carefully, his tongue probed, kissing then parting her labia, travelling upwards, slowly, deliberately.

"Oh Harry" cried Carol, confirming his lesson one skills acquisition. She pressed his head gently, He responded with a simple repetitive movement licking upwards firmly. Carol thrust forwards and he felt for the first time her clitoris, a tiny bud erect; it begged, demanded attention. Harry responded, he sucked, first gently then firmly, once, twice and then again. "Yes, yes" she whimpered, "don't stop, please, please don't stop." Harry didn't, alternating longer regular licking with shorter intense sucking of her clitoris.

Slowly at first but then more obviously it was clear that her climax was close. She was hot, on fire; she bucked involuntarily, then wildly, out of control. Her climax hit, it consumed her. Waves of pleasure seared through her "Oh God stop, please stop, it's too much." Harry did and Carol held him firmly against her belly as she slowly came down from her orgasm. Harry was astonished. He had no idea that he could give so much pleasure to a woman.

Carol smiled as he looked up enquiringly, she didn't need to say anything, but she did anyway.

"Come on, let's fuck."

That vacation was only two weeks long but Harry could recall every detail, some highlights just a little brighter than others. Just once at her house when Lois was away they made love doggy style with Carol draped over the washing machine just as it got to the spin cycle. The vibrations were amazing!

On the last day of that vacation Carol told him to lie naked on her desk in her office; "shut your eyes and don't move or touch me at all." Then using her hands and mouth she worked on him, she touched and kissed. licked and sucked, taking him to the brink and then pulling back, then again and yet again. Finally she whispered in his ear. "This is it" and once again drew his cock deep into her mouth. The combination of her slow strong suction and the light as a feather scratching on the underside of his balls took effect all too quickly. Semen surged from within him splattering deep into her mouth in a quantity Harry thought impossible. She swallowed carefully stood and looked down at him with quizzical look."Ok" she asked?" "Way beyond ok" he gasped.

Just for a few moments it seemed that Carol dressed in her white blouse and grey skirt looked almost demure despite his cock still held firmly in her right hand, but it was what she said that stayed clearest in his memory.

"It seems a pity to waste so much. We could make so many babies. Lois and I would love to have your baby Harry." Without waiting for a response she kissed him gently, almost chastely on the lips and the moment was gone.

Up until the previous winter break in July Harry had always made time to see, to have sex with Carol. It wasn't with quite the same frequency and there was no great emotional involvement or commitment, but physically they both knew they were perfect fuck buddies. However, Carol, not every time Harry saw her, but with growing insistence repeated her desire to have a child, Harry's child. Eventually during his one visit when Harry was lying with her in a post coital dreamland Carol asked Harry directly to make her pregnant next time he returned to Hawksworth. Looking back Harry still could not quite work out how or why he had agreed but he undeniably had. For the past few weeks Carol, not knowing of his involvement with Alice had become increasingly frustrated with her inability to pin Harry down, but this morning she was able to make use of the meeting with Bella Mason and had told him quite unequivocally that the next week or so were her crucial fertile time. Harry gave up the fight; he was beginning to realize that a woman who wants a child was almost the definition of an irresistible force.

But then Carol dropped her bombshell. "When we try to make the baby, each time, every time Lois has to be there."

"What, you're kidding, no way", Harry responded "it's weird, no way," but Carol insisted, "she's my partner, to me she's my wife, she will be as much a parent as I will, she should be there." That was how they had left it, save for the fact that he had agreed to meet with the women to talk it over.

Having mulled the whole situation over as he walked, Harry was slightly surprised to find himself already outside the front door of Carol and Lois' town house.

He rang the bell.

To be continued

12