Educating Harry Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had barely started work before a few large drops of rain signalled the start of the storm. Retreating into the old house Harry dressed, or more accurately undressed into his wet weather gear, this consisted of replacing his shorts with some swimmers which was his sole clothing apart from a cap to keep the rain out of his eyes, his work boots and gloves to handle the bricks.

For the next two, almost three hours Harry worked through steady and occasionally pouring rain; it was not too bad because it was still very hot, and the rain at least washed all his sweat away, he did however, end up plastered in red mud as he splashed around the site.

At about seven as Harry had almost finished, the rain started to ease off slightly.

"Hi," it was Marias voice that called to him, "I didn't expect you to be working through this, you are sodden." Maria had arrived carrying an esky under one arm, and somehow managing to hold up a big golf umbrella with the other. "I heard from Billy Thompson that you were trying to complete a load today, so I've come armed with a picnic."

Harry looked up and grinned, "I have almost finished in fact, shouldn't be longer than ten minutes or so... if you like to get in the dry and sort things out I'll just finish this pallet. They both busied themselves and as if on cue, the moment Harry placed the last brick the heavy rain turned into a teeming downpour. However, to Maria's surprise Harry didn't head for the shelter of the house but ran instead to the house for just a moment and grabbed something from one of the benches. She was then even more surprised when he pulled his swimmers off, kicked his boots to one side and stood naked in the teeming rain. Then she realised what he had got from the bench, a bar of soap. Harry stood in the middle of the paddock soaping himself all over and letting the rain wash it off.

Maria hooted, "I've never seen anything so crazy," but within a minute or two the previously filthy Harry was fairly presentable. He then came inside grabbed a towel from where he had left it on the bench and dried himself off. In another minute he had on a clean shirt and shorts.

"Now," declared Maria taking charge "you must be hungry working through this."

"I am a bit, though it was not as bad as I thought it might be." He took a bite out of a big roll which appeared to have tandoori chicken and salad in it, "mmm' that's good, have you got anything to drink.

"Ginger Beer, sorry it was all I had in the fridge."

"That's ok I quite like it...now tell me what have you been up to today?

"Well at lunchtime I went over to see Billy Thompson and asked him if he could give me a detailed quotation to renovate the old house. His initial estimate was pretty good, we talked about a few possibilities which would vary the final figure. I also got a chance to see the inside of Billy's house and especially some of the things he has made, George was right, he is a real craftsman, he has made some lovely things."

"So, when will you be able to start work?"

"Oh three or four months at the earliest assuming, there is no problem with planning approval."

"Well I hope I don't have to wait that long for the approval of my plans" said Harry suggestively, as he stretched out on the blanket and put an arm around Maria.

"I guess" responded Maria pulling him closer "that depends on what you have in mind, an erection of some sort I suppose, and where you are going to put it...is this what you have in mind" she asked as her fingers moved up his thigh to Harry's groin? "Is it a scale model or the real thing?"

"Definitely the real thing" replied Harry, "as to location I'm considering two possibly three locations but whichever I choose this erection is going to need a pile driver."

"In that case" concluded Maria you will need to ensure that the hole for your pile driver is well lubricated first." Harry made no response; he was too busy clearing the site of any clothes that might impede his plans. That achieved, they kissed long and hard before embarking on what had become a familiar journey, first he kissed her neck then moved down slowly as Maria fondled and caressed his cock and balls. But then Harry moved out of reach, lower, searching and finding his objective, his tongue slid forward tentatively at first, "Oh Harry," Maria sighed contentedly, "Oh yes, yes." Harry didn't just give head, he made love, he nuzzled, he kissed, he licked, he suckled. Always unhurriedly, waiting just a fraction longer than Maria might have liked. Her excitement slowly rose, "Harry lick me, lick me please" her fractured voice whispered, he did knowing that she wanted the slow deliberate licking occasionally punctuated by his vigorous sucking of her clitoris.

"Harry, Harry, Harry" cried Maria her eyes tightly shut as she tossed her head wildly from side to side... she came, a wild bucking orgasm throwing her hips upwards in ecstasy, for the moment completely out of control. Maria spasmed involuntarily but gradually less as her climax lessened, "Oh Harry, Harry, that was wonderful, now hold me, hold me tight" she demanded as she dragged him forward to lie on her. Maria held him for a long time arms and legs wrapped firmly around him but eventually she relaxed, "Now isn't it about time she suggested in a dreamy voice "that pile driver did a bit of work"

Harry needed no further prompting; he pushed back a little and then sank his cock into her soaking pussy in one movement. As always it seemed at first to Harry that Maria's pussy was so huge, so wet and so welcoming that he could disappear cock, balls, his whole body could be swallowed up inside her, but then he felt the familiar tightening, surrounding, gripping his cock, as he thrust again and again into her. Harry knew it would not take too long for him to come but he was a little surprised to see that Maria too seemed to be on the verge of a second climax

Harry came first, he thrust forward hard as Maria raised herself to meet him, "Uhhgg" he groaned as his load started to shoot into her, on and on it came until just as he stopped, Maria too orgasmed, she clutched her spent lover to her grinding pushing extracting every last ounce of pleasure for herself. "Oh Harry," she gasped again as she slowly recovered her breath, "I never thought I would come again so quickly."

They lay together still for a long time, not talking much just holding, touching one another and as the sun started to set the rain finally stopped completely.

"Hmm" said Maria sitting up "I thought it would never stop, look at the water flooding down the track, it's a good job you didn't bring your ute down here, you would never have got it back up the slope."

"I really like a big storm, there's something really primal about it, all that unlimited power and potency though this one hasn't had much thunder and lightning so far."

"I see, are you saying that potency as you call it, has a sort of sexual dimension?"

"Well I hadn't thought of it quite like that but maybe there is something in it," smiled Harry. "Now is there anything else to eat, I'm still hungry. He found another roll and as the sun sank quickly below the horizon they continued to talk about this and that. It was very quiet and peaceful looking out over the swollen river to the town, and neither was inclined to break the spell just yet. Eventually Maria looked at her watch, "Goodness look at the time, it's almost nine o'clock, I suppose we had better be going."

"Yes," acknowledged Harry "And if you look south it looks as though some more black cloud is rolling in, pretty slowly though, so we should be alright."

They made their way back up the track, slipping and stumbling a little over the sodden ground but they eventually made it to the stand of trees at the top of the hill. Maria stopped for a moment, "It's almost black in here under the trees, I can only just see where I'm going, it's creepy." She stepped forward gingerly then quite suddenly fell forward onto her hands and knees, "What the hell was that." Something almost silently had swooped down from the trees behind her; she almost felt it as it flew past.

Harry ran forward. "It's ok, it was only an owl, I think it was the Powerful Owl which lives in the coachwood trees at the back of Mr Severson's house."

Maria wasn't convinced, still on her knees she clung onto Harry, "What is it with you Harry Salt, the first time you came to my place a snake almost bit me, now you're setting owls onto me in the middle of the night, what's next?"

"What's next, well that depends whether I should be hero or villain. If this was a gothic novel I could heroically rescue you, the damsel in distress, and return you to the bosom of your loved ones..."

Never slow to pick up a cue Maria ran her hand suggestively over his cock, "If you were a villain I would cry out 'unhand me sir' but no one would hear my pleas, in the tempest of this dark and stormy night, my fate would be sealed, I would be ruined!"

"In that case," concluded Harry moving behind her and squeezing her breasts, "There is really no choice is there, it will have to be ruin."

As always action was more persuasive than words, Harry caressed and stroked her breasts; he kissed her neck and shoulders but only for a few seconds. A gentle push to her back and, Maria sank forward on hands and knees and as thunder rumbled overhead Harry lifted her skirt and drove his cock into her with one sure movement. Harry and Maria lurched back and forward, the thunder grumbled ominously their own storm grew in intensity. Maria cried out, "Give me more, more, fu'... the thunder boomed out obliterating her appeal. And then for a few moments, a curious silence, Maria and Harry could almost hear themselves breathe. Harry slowed, he hesitated, he withdrew, his cock jumped ever so slightly, he moved forward, he nudged her asshole.

Maria gasped as realisation dawned on her, 'he was going to,' "Yes," she whispered, and barely audibly repeated herself, "Yes"

The thunder cracked again and Harry yelled at the top of his voice, "I'm gunna take your ass, I'm gunna fuck your ass."

Maria made no response except for a tiny movement, tiny in amount, but totally significant in her acceptance and desire.

Harry pressed forward, the head of his cock pushed against her tight hole, once, twice, and then on the third time, he penetrated slightly. He gripped her hips tightly and pushed again this time hard, the head of his thick cock quite suddenly burst through her sphincter.

Maria cried out in pain, "Eeeeow, oh my god, oh god," but not a sound was heard, At that very moment a stupendous prolonged clap of thunder burst directly overhead.

"I'm fucking your ass," yelled Harry.

"You're fucking my ass," screamed Maria exultantly, but neither was heard. The storms within them and around engulfed them, Harry plunged deep into her, Maria pushed back, begging, demanding, "More, more."

A few large spots of rain started to fall; they increased slightly in intensity as Harry smashed his cock into Maria faster and more vigorously. Maria raised her ass high almost knocking Harry from his feet but he hung on nails and fingers digging into her hips with an unrelenting grip.

It now rained heavily, but Maria and Harry were beyond caring, she gloried in the fullness, the completeness of his possession and he in her tightness, her acceptance and joy of him. Still Harry drove into her, the rain increased, it was no longer heavy but a torrent deluging upon them, Maria slipped, she went down her face and breasts deep into the rain and dirt, her sodden hair tangled in the mud and water. The storm lashed her back unmercifully but still she had no care, save only for the raging cock of her lover within her.

At last Harry yelled out above the storm, "I'm coming." Maria stopped, willing him to fill her till she could take no more, and as Harry came, there was once again a long rolling rumble of thunder, at first overhead then it gradually retreated into the distance. Harry's climax kept time with it, first powerful, then merely strong, before gradually fading with his last weakening thrusts.

Maria was exhausted, she slumped flat out into the mud, Harry followed, lying on her back for a few seconds; he then withdrew rolled onto his back and lay next to her. After a few seconds Maria raised herself, she looked down to Harry's rain spattered face, he looked up, the rain was rapidly washing the mud away from her face and hair, Harry raised his hand and wiped away a particularly stubborn bit. Maria smiled looked down at him and said, "I love you."

And then the rain stuttered, weakened and within a few seconds stopped, as rapidly as it had begun. Afterwards, neither Harry nor Maria could remember how long they lay there but it was Harry who said first "C'mon we can't stay here all night."

They walked back to Maria's house in silence.

"I'm not going to ask you in," Maria told him, "Anything else would be an anti-climax."

Harry nodded, kissed her swiftly and was gone.

Maria let herself in; she didn't feel like showering just yet, she wrapped herself in a big towelling housecoat with another towel around her hair. She sat on her lounge room floor not doing much, just going over what had happened. She smiled to herself, she couldn't remember being so happy.

The next morning after his breakfast Harry looked at his email, the first was a very brief note from Maria, "The weather forecast says, 'thunderstorms clearing, a fine day--' Damn!"

To be continued

12