Educating Julia Pt. 01

Story Info
Julia Gets An Education At An Education Conference.
3.8k words
4.55
5.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

(Everyone in this story is over eighteen, a consenting adult, and horny as hell)

We met him at an education conference in Chicago at the Convention Center.   He taught science, I taught English, and Julia taught third grade.  We all hit it off right away, and it was obvious my wife really liked him from the start.  We were standing in line for registration when I saw him searching through his pockets for a pen as he stood in front of us.  Being an English teacher, I am never without at least one pen and I saw him checking his pockets.  I figured it was a pen he was looking for and held my spare one out to him.  

"Oh, thanks," he said.  "I never have one when I need it.  You from Chicago?" he asked as he began filling out the form on his knee across the folder he was carrying.

"Los Angeles," I said.  "Manhattan Beach."

"California?  Me too.  Love LA beaches.  You surf?" he asked, looking up from the registration form he held on the folder. 

"The pier, the Trestles, or Hermosa," I said.  "I surf a Velzy five ten," I said.  "You?"

"I am from Huntington," he said brightening.  "Yes, I surf all those places.  I surf on an old Hobie, six footer and I have a Mickey Munoz nine foot long board that I surf small stuff with.  

"Ah, we talk the same language.  This my wife Julia.  She teaches in Torrence," I said.  I turned to my wife.  "This is... "

"Jeramy," he said, holding out his hand to her.  "You teach in Torrence?  My sister lives in Pacific Palisades.  Small world.  We meet in Chicago, go figure.   You staying close by?"

"At the Marriott," I said.

"Me too.  We'll have to meet up for lunch," he said.  "Maybe I'll see you at a lecture or two."

We finished registering, then said goodbye to Jeramy and went off to our first presentation: Accommodating the Child.  After listening to 50 minutes of boring, we headed for session number two.

"Jeramy seems nice," Julia said as we headed for conference room 6 to see a panel discussion on phonic vs. Whole Language.  I agreed.  "No ring," she said.

"What?"

"He wasn't wearing a wedding ring," she said.  It was completely a female thing to say.  I don't think I have ever noticed whether someone was wearing a wedding ring, but she notices every time.  We got to conference room 6, found seats, and opened our conference schedules.   When we got to the break, Julia said, "I wonder if he has a girl friend."  

"Who?" I asked.

"Jeramy," she said as if I wasn't paying attention.  "I wonder if he does."

"Of course, he does," I said.  "He's thirty, lives in Huntington, is good looking, is a surfer, of course he has a girlfriend."

"You think he is good looking?" she asked.

"Don't you?" I figured she did, because it seemed all she could think about was our new friend.  

"He does have very blue eyes," she said.  

"Jeramy?" I said.

"Yes," she said, "of course," like I wasn't listening.  "Don't you think?"  I said I hadn't noticed.  She then got quiet, and the lecture started up again.  At lunch we met Jeramy  at the restaurant in the Convention Center.  He had got us a table and waved us over when we came in.  We had only chatted for a short time when his cell buzzed.  

He looked at the screen and said he should take it, then he excused himself and left the table.  When he returned, he said, "Sophia," and put his phone away.

"Your wife?" Julia asked.

"Roommate.  Well, girlfriend and roommate," he said.

"She here in Chicago?" Julia asked.

"In New Orleans," he said, "with a friend."

"A girlfriend from college?" Julia asked, taking a guess.

"A fellow she works with," he said.  "We have an opened relationship," he explained.  "They travel together sometimes.  Went to Europe last summer.  Paris."  I could see Julia was surprised and very curious about what an open relationship entailed.  We knew the term, but knew no one involved in one.

"They travel together?" she said.  "She has her friends and you have yours?" Julia asked, dying for more details, not having the nerve to ask if they slept together but

wanting to know.  He nodded and smiled.

"Yes, she sleeps with him," he said, anticipating what she really wanted to know.   "We figure it is just sex, you know.  It's not like we own each other.   If she is having fun, I'm happy."  He looked at me and gave a look like, how can I explain it?  I shrugged.  "They've been buddies since high school," he said in explanation.

The conversation went from there to politics, which we seemed to agree on, to the conference, and finally to good places to eat.  He mentioned a favorite restaurant in the city he said was the best in Chicago, saying they had the very finest chef in the country.   "They have a fillet to die for," Jeramy said.   We agreed to meet there after the conference that night.

"Well, what do you think of Jeramy and Sophia having sexual friends?" Julia asked me as soon as we were out of the restaurant.  

"People do," I said.  "More than you'd think, probably."

"Well, you won't even share your surfboard," she said, "let alone your wife."

"That's not true," I said.  "I might share my surfboard.  Well, depending on who it is," I added with a grin.  

"But your wife?"

"Well, it depends on who it is," I said with a chuckle.  "But there is one thing I am sure of."

"And what is that?" she asked.

"That Jeramy is taken with you," I said.   "He couldn't take his eyes off of you.  Every time we went to another session, he could take his eyes off your ass.  I think Jeramy is smitten, at least with your ass," I said, knowing she would disagree, but also knowing she loved hearing he liked her ass.  "And I think you are a little taken with our friend from Huntington Beach, as well." To that she turned red, which is a sure sign she liked the idea, but, of course, adamantly denied it was true.  

"You think he has beautiful blue eyes," I teased.  She said she hadn't said they were beautiful.  "Okay, sexy then.  

That night at dinner, he again couldn't take his blue eyes off of Julia, who was incredibly curious about their "open" relationship.   He said they loved one another, but that sex was not love, that sexual pleasure was just recreation.  "You shouldn't get too possessive over sex," he said.  He maintained society puts far too much emphasis on monogamy.  "Don't you think?" he asked her.  She simply shrugged.   "Don't you meet people you are sexually attracted to," he asked her.  "People you'd like to fuck who aren't him," he said nodding in my direction.  

I could see the question threw her, especially since I was sitting right there.  Finally, she nodded.  "Sure," she said.  "Of course, but you don't... just... " she paused.  "You don't act on it," she said, a bit flustered.  

"So if Dave had sex with someone else you'd stop loving him, you'd leave him?" he asked her.   She said she wouldn't stop loving me, but she would be hurt and upset.  "But couldn't you have sex with someone for just the pleasure of it?   Just to have fun?"

"I don't think so," she said.  "I don't know, probably not."

"I don't mean to be too personal, but don't you like sex, just for sex?" he asked, looking over at me for support.

 

They talked about it more, and she tried not to be judgmental, asking him a lot of questions about his experience with the open relationship, the attitude of giving that kind of freedom to your significant other.  He explained to her he just didn't feel that bothered by her getting sexual pleasure from someone else. 

I could tell the conversation had her thinking, mulling the whole idea in her own mind.  She couldn't very well tell him he was mistaken, that he shouldn't be thinking the way he was, and I could tell she was seriously curious about how well it really worked.  

After dinner, which really was about the best steak I'd ever had, Julia and I rode in silence for awhile, and I knew she was thinking about all he had said.  "Well, I know one thing for sure," I said.  She asked what that was.  "That Jeramy was right."  Clearly, I had her attention.  "That was the best steak ever," I said.  She looked relieved I was talking about the meat.

"What about the other stuff?" she asked.  

"The restaurant?" I teased.

"Having sex with other people," she said soberly. 

"It works for them," I said.

"But what do you think?  Could you give me that kind of freedom?" she said.

"You mean unconditional love?" I said.  "Of course.  I love you unconditionally," I said.  "You don't have to prove your love to me.  When I put it that way she couldn't argue.   She was silent for a long time.  "You thinking about whether you love me unconditionally?" I said.

"Of course not," she said almost indignantly.  

"So, let me ask it this way.  You ever turned on by anyone who makes your panties wet?" I said.  "You ever want to just fuck someone?  She looked over at me and a smile finally appeared on her face.  "Well?"

"Of course," she said laughing, embarrassing herself with whatever it was that had gone through her head.  "Well, sometimes."

"Ever wish you had the liberty to act on it?  To fuck some handsome surfer dude's brains out?  Some teacher from Huntington Beach?"  Her face turned red, like she had been caught with cum on her purple dress.  "You've thinking about it, right?" I challenged. "It's okay," I said.  "It's normal.  It's those deep blue eyes." 

She looked darts at me.  "Sorry, but you have been pretty obvious.  I bet he makes those bikini panties pretty wet, right?"  Finally, she gave in to an embarrassed grin.  

That night, in bed, she was quiet for a long time.  Eventually, her breathing changed and I knew a question was coming.

"Could you?" she asked, looking toward the wall.  "If I wanted to have sex with someone, could you handle that?" she asked almost in a whisper.  

"Anyone in particular?" I said.  This time there was no answer.  "Yes," I said.  "I can handle you and Jeramy.  How would you like to handle this?  You want to tell him?  Meet him tomorrow, just the two of you?  You want to call his room?  Sophia wouldn't mind, you know," I said.  

Again, there was no answer for a very long time.  I waited. 

"I think I'd like to go to his room tonight," she finally said quietly.

"And spend the night?"

"If it would be okay.  If you wouldn't mind," she said without turning away from the wall.  I put my hand on her rump.  She put her hand on top of mine.  "You okay?"

"It is exciting, right, to just think of sex for the pleasure of doing it.  Not having to worry about love, or babies, or anything but orgasms and having lots of fun.  Yes, I am okay," I said.  "Go fuck his brains out, baby."

She knew his room number, so she left the room after calling his room and talking quietly for about fifteen minutes.  When she called, I went into the bathroom, giving her some privacy while they talked.  After fifteen minutes she knocked on the bathroom door and said I could come out.  We didn't talk while she got dressed.

I kissed her at the door and told her to have fun.  She looked nervous, so I told her everything was fine.   After she shut the door, I began thinking what was about to happen.  I turned on the tv and found a movie.  It was Sleepless In Seattle and I sat down and watched Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan fall in love.

I slept until eight and she was still out.  At nine I heard the keycard release the lock and the door slowly opened.  

Julia slipped into the room like a undercover cop sneaking   passed a gangland lookout.  When she closed the door, she turned at the entryway and looked at me, smiling.  There was sex in her smile and I got out of bed and went to her.  

"Have fun?" I asked.  She simply nodded.  "Get any sleep?" I asked.

"Not much," she said.  "A little.  This morning.  You okay?"

"I am if you had good sex," I said.  "Does Jeramy do oral?" I asked, kissing her, then leading her back to bed.

"He does," she said, "and really well.  Sophia is a lucky lady.  A good pussy eater and a hall pass," she said with a grin, enjoying her own wit.  I helped her get undressed, then held the covers back while she crawled into bed.  

"I don't imagine you are in any shape for an education conference," I said.  "Why don't you get some sleep while I listen to people talk about educating kids."  

"See you later," I said.  I leaned over and kissed her, and I thought I tasted sex on her lips.  

At the first session I saw Jeramy sitting in the back row.  I sat in an empty chair next to him and put out my hand.  "Hope you had a good night," I said.

"Did," he said.  "I hope your wife did."

"Did," I said.  "And thanks."

"For what?" he asked.

"For educating Julia.  She loved it."

"You are a lucky man," he said.  

"I didn't expect to see you here.  Figured you would be too tired to sit through sessions on teaching kids about frogs and ornithology."

"Figured I could sleep through most of the day," he said.  "No offense, but not up to chatting much."

"None taken.  I didn't sleep much either.  Most of the night I thought about what you were doing to my wife at the time," I said.  "I can't wait to ask her.  We've never done this before, so I am not sure what she will be willing to share with me."

"She certainly loves you.  I have never fucked a woman who talks so much about her husband," he said.  

"I hope that didn't detract from your evening," I said.

"Not at all.  It was nice, but there was plenty of the good stuff," he said with a smile.  "I think your wife became a convert," he said.  "She gives it her all.  It was a very good night," he said.  "After we both get some sleep, you guys want to join me for dinner again tonight?"

"I can't speak for two people, but I am pretty sure she would like to see those blue eyes again," I said.

Jeramy and I managed to sleep through enough sessions to feel pretty rested by closing time.  I called Julia and proposed dinner with Jeramy and she accepted before I finished.  We met at an Italian restaurant nearby and had Fettuccini Alfredo and she sat with Jeramy.  

When we finished dinner he suggested "drinks" in his room, which sounded like an invitation to a threesome.  She nodded enthusiastically when he proposed it and the three of us rode the elevator to his room.  He actually did fix us drinks from his mini bar and asked if she would like to get 'more comfortable.'  Julia surprised me by taking off her clothes before he finished asking.  She was naked and ready with her clothes piled on a chair within about a minute.  We aren't't nudist, so I was surprised she got naked so quick.

"You must have really taught her well," I said as I slipped out of my pants.  "How do we do a threesome?" I asked.

"Well, usually, the woman lays in the middle and both guys attend to her as they wish," he said.   "There is enough naked body there for each of us," he said.  Julia got onto the bed, stretched out on her back, then she held her arms out to us.  I got on one side and Jeramy on the other.  

He started kissing her nipples, leaving her splayed pussy for me.  She opened her legs and smiled at her husband.  

I got between her legs, opened her thighs with my forearms, and spread her pussy lips with my fingers.  As I was eating her pussy, Jeramy began kissing her.   I had never seen her kissing anyone, and I have to admit it was very fucking sexy to watch.  They sucked each other's tongue and I actually stopped eating her to watch. 

I went back to her pussy and she looked down between her thighs to smile at me when I started again licking and sucking on her swollen and very pink lips.  She pulled her knees up and took his tongue again between her lips and sucked on it like a tiny cock.  

After about fifteen minutes of eating her, I motioned with my head for him to come and fill her with his cock.  It  bounced in front of him as he moved into position.  As he slid in, she sighed and put her lips against my own.  We kissed and for the first time in my life, I kissed my wife while she was fucking another man.  

She fucked him with an energy that made me smile.  She had gone from a woman reluctant to consider sex for simply pleasure to an enthusiastic swinger with a passion for fucking men who weren't me.  I loved watching her fuck, and I moved back to just watch for a few minutes.  She humped against Jeramy's body and the slapping sounds echoed throughout the room.  

Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open, and her fists were clenched.   When she climaxed she called out his name and her body shook with a vitality that kept coming and rocking her like an explosion in her loins.   My wife was fucking a new partner with a wild, intense pleasure that was fun to watch.

We had come to Chicago as a pretty conventional couple

who had been monogamous and had never even considered sex games with others or any extramarital adventures, but we were going to leave the city as a sexually adventurous twosome that had not only tried it but had enthusiastically become advocates.  I got up and went to the chair next to the bed.  Julia and Jeramy continued to fuck on the bed.  He then moved down her body and put his mouth over her slit, eating her like a hungry cat, swiping between her labia with long wet strokes of his tongue.  She began to moan as he ate her and her whimpering got louder as she approached another orgasm.  

She put out her hands, holding them against his forehead, holding him away as her pussy became so sensitive she couldn't stand him touching it.   When her sensitive slit came back to normal, she eased him forward and let him resume eating her towards another orgasm.  When they both were so exhausted from fucking and coming they could hardly move, they collapsed in a heap on the bed like two wet blankets on a fence, a naked heap of exhausted lovers.  

I let them sleep for awhile and when they woke we went to the table and ate the leftovers from our dinner.  Jeramy asked Julia if she had ever been with a woman.  My wife simply shook her head, waiting for the rest of his question.  "Sophia is bi and she really likes pussy," he said.  "She would love you."  

She looked at me and smiled.  It was a smile of anticipation, an I-cannot-wait smile, and I smiled back and blew her a kiss, thinking of seeing her with another woman's pussy at her lips.  He turned to me.  "Your wife is a great fuck," he said.  "A really great fuck."

"I have been telling her that for years," I said.

"I am so glad I went to this conference," he said.  "I almost didn't attend," he added.  "Meeting you two has been wonderful.  I had already been to one this year, so I nearly decided to stay home.  This was the best education conference I have ever been to.

"Same here," I said.  "It has really been an education for Julia.  She has learned who she is," I said looking over at her.  "Chicago is a toddling town.  It was fun watching her toddle. Yes, this has been the best conference ever.  I think I will write the organizing committee and tell them how good it was, how much my wife learned there."

On the way back to California we were all on the same flight, in the middle seats, with Julia between us.  We put a blanket over our laps.  She had gone into the restroom and taken her panties off, and one of us would, under the blanket, play with her pussy as she pretended to sleep.   Julia must have had six orgasms between O'Hare and LAX.   We traded off, with one of us diddling her pussy, while the other one watched, then the other one would take his turn with his finger on her clit.  At one point Jeramy removed his finger from her wet pussy and offered it to her, and she enthusiastically sucked her own juices from his finger like a lollipop, moaning as she did, feeling so very sexy, not caring if anyone around her could hear or noticed what she was doing.

At LAX we said goodbye at our car in the parking lot and Julia and Jeramy kissed beside the vehicle as I sat at the wheel.  They kissed like lovers, like sex-starved newlyweds, like horny sweethearts after a cold, long winter separation.  I thought over the last seven days, remembering her hesitancy, then her initiation when she went to his room for the night, when she participated in her first threesome, as she sat between us enjoying a double fingering in the friendly skies, when she was invited to enjoy Jeramy's wife back in California, and when she stood next to our car, kissing a man she had only met seven days before.  Yes, it really was a great education conference.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers
12