Educating Laura: Anal Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. On the bed, then."

I knew spooning side-by-side was possible, or missionary, with a cushion beneath, but for me there was only one position to go for. I hopped onto all fours, arms folded under my forehead, presenting my bum as available for his use. Like a total slut.

"Mm. Fading bruises." He squeezed them, gently. "Just as well I won't have lectures with you next year. Or not ones I have to pay much attention to -- I might sit in on some of Chemistry B, cos it complements Biochemistry... What was I saying? Oh, yeah -- every time I see you I'll be wondering: do you have a red arse? How sore is your bottom? Do you have something up your bum? And thinking about exactly how I'd like to see you hurt..."

"That should sound really creepy."

"Does it? Sorry. I mean, not like stalker levels, just like, you know, any woman walks past, any man wonders what her nipples are like. You must know!"

"Mm. Not really. Something about them has to capture my interest, first. Then I might think about it. But my fantasies are more what I'd like to do, feel, rather than what they look like."

"Male visual thinking. Makes sense."

"On the subject of making sense, sweetie, are you going to fuck me or what?"

"Patience, patience! You're cute when you're frustrated."

"You'd probably look cute with your bollocks chopped off! Shut yer cake-'ole and play with me, if you're gonna." I wriggled my arse and hoped he got the point.

Richie chuckled, then returned his hands to my backside, stroking my still-sensitive butt cheeks, then of course shoving a thumb in a sore bit.

"Agh! You bastard!"

"Just so you remember who you're in bed with."

"I'm hardly likely to forget! Do t'other side to match, would you?"

He obliged. It did feel better.

He murmured as he ran his hands all over my body. "So much to play with. Such a wet cunt already! Just begging to be played with. But I won't."

I couldn't suppress the whimper.

"Aw. Poor poppet." I felt him get off the bed. He rummaged in my bedside table, then returned.

"How did you know my vibrator was in the middle drawer?"

"Is there a woman who owns a vibrator who keeps it anywhere else?" I suspected Rich could have said, 'It's where you kept it last year', having certainly snooped at some point. Maybe he did have some tact, after all.

He knelt astride one of my legs and applied vibrations to my cunt.

Not for nearly long enough. Rich dropped the thing somewhere near my foot so I couldn't reach it, and proceeded to run his fingers round my vagina instead.

"Nice. All wet and open. But here..."

He moved his fingers to my arse-crack. "Such a small hole. Though it's probably bigger than it was this morning. Let's play." He laid his fingertip on my little wrinkly hole -- I refused to call it a rosebud or any other twee term from fiction -- and pressed, just pressure, not trying to get inside.

"That's nice," I told him.

"Good." His hair brushed against my side, a clue even before I felt his breath. There: his firm wet tongue licking my arsehole.

Richie's tongue rimming me. That should shut up the people who said Richie was just an arrogant twat, if anyone ever told them about this! Though I wasn't going to mention it to anyone, ever. Maybe Ali, but no-one else.

I had to admit to getting a certain kick out of confident overachiever Richie kneeling down to kiss my 'chocolate starfish'. But that was secondary to how I reacted to his touch. Every slather of his tongue had me gasping, feeling electrified as he hit nerve endings never before aroused. Most importantly, I could feel my tiny closed hole flickering, coming to life under his wet tongue, opening up and wanting more. Wanting penetration.

"Yes, come on," I muttered.

I felt the vibrations of his chuckle on my little wrinkled arsehole. He then sat up, which I moaned about, but seeing as he was grabbing the lube bottle he'd set by my knee, I couldn't complain.

So much for showering. I was about to get smothered in the gloopy stuff, at least all down my crack.

He was more careful than that. One blob was circled round the outside of my hole, then a finger pushed firmly dead centre.

I remembered how to call up the right muscles to open up for it. Richie pushed that finger inside me. Deeper than he had before.

It wasn't unpleasant. Odd, sure, but mostly it was similar to my reaction to bondage: it gave me goosebumps all over, knowing how naughty and kinky this was. I shivered, knowing that I loved this and would crave it in future.

Unlike Ali's slender plug, his middle finger pressed and fought my tight flesh. He brought another finger into the battle, slipping the first nearly out, then both forcing me open.

I pushed my arse back towards him, helping him get deeper inside me. I could feel his knuckles rubbing where the plug's widest girth had had to force through earlier.

"So good." I made some appreciative purring noise and continued rocking gently back and forth. Basically, fucking myself.

Richie's other hand twisted into my hair as he forced my shoulders still. "Stop that. You dirty, slutty girl. So desperate, you're fucking yourself on my fingers."

"Yeah? So?"

"So wait for it. I'm going to fuck you, once you're totally open and begging for it."

"What makes you think I'll beg?" Later, I learned about brat play, and felt seen.

The guy chuckled. "I've met you. Stay still, now, and I'll make good things happen..."

He twisted those fingers in my arse, his knuckles forcing themselves into muscles which felt it their job to squeeze tight. "Relax." He was using his other hand to splay the first two fingers apart. I inhaled sharply, trying to give in to the stretching.

"Yeah. Like that. You want it?"

"Want what?"

His left hand came back round to my front and slapped my hanging breast, stinging the nipple. "Don't play stupid. I don't fuck stupid people."

"Oh, your cock!" I faked sudden understanding. "Yeah, we could try that."

"When you're good and ready. Best not put my fingers down here, shoulda worn a glove. D'you like being played with by someone in rubber gloves? Latex, rather, like from a lab. Or kinky black ones. Not Marigolds!"

"Washing-up gloves would be a kink too far," I agreed, somewhat relieved that something definitely was! "Latex? Mm. Wouldn't mind."

A vision swam before my eyes. I told Richie, because he'd appreciate it. "Makes me think of Ali. Some pretend medical scene, the kinky doctor gloved up, me restrained, having to examine me very carefully..."

"Nice. Hey, everyone told me I should do Medicine. The obvious choice for a top achiever doing Biology and Chemistry A-levels, they all said. Until I said I hated sick people. People, even. But your scenario sounds much more interesting. In the meantime, I have other tools."

Keeping two fingers up my bum, he picked up the vibrator and played around my pussy with it. I tried to wriggle, to get it touching the best part.

"All in good time." He was twisting his fingers again, wide as a typical cock. I loved it, both feeling being rudely penetrated, and knowing it made me that dirty slut Richie told me I was.

Another squirt of lubricant in my arse. Blessed coolness to alleviate friction! Then he picked up the vibrator again.

This time, it was in the right place. I panted, whimpered, knowing what was about to happen, desperate to climax again with a full arse.

My groin muscles began to quiver.

Then nothing.

Richie had dropped the vibe, removed his fingers, and stood up.

"You bastard!"

"Got to get a condom on, haven't I? Sheesh." As if the timing was lost on him! "Don't go away. Use that vibe yourself while you're waiting. Aagh, this is tricky, not contaminating the outside surface with germs... Getting another one... Here, use this one as well. "

He'd chucked over the anal vibe. As I got my plastic dick in my cunt and buzzing, I switched the second vibrator on. Still on all fours, though now pressed to the bed to stop the vibrator falling out, I pressed the rounded black end to my clit.

The two sets of vibration hit me. A full pussy and happy clit equalled near-instant orgasm.

Only Richie switched off the new vibe just as it started.

"You fucking what?" I twisted to yell at him properly. The bastard.

"Your arse. That's what we're here for. You press this one to your arsehole and I'll put it back on."

I did, and he did. Again, he applied more lube to my butt crack.

The protrusion of the anal-friendly vibe slid inside, as far as it could. A too-short couple inches. But it did mean that depth of me got to experience the vibrations, while Richie helped the stick vibe stay in my cunt.

There was something about a man making me masturbate, helping hold toys, that really hit the spot. Once again, a powerful climax crept up on me.

Once again, Richie let both vibes fall away. I screamed in frustration.

"You fucking bastard!"

"You want something, do you?" I was too het up to notice he was slicking up his cock, bringing himself back to full stiffness after rubbering up.

"Go on. Fuck me!"

"Could do." He returned his pair of fingers, teasing my arse.

"Yeah, you fucking could! You want to. Go on. Fuck me up the arse, big boy."

"Hm." He twirled his fingers one way, then the other. I tried not to moan in delight. "I could. Don't have to. What did I say?"

He'd wanted me to beg. "Can't remember," I lied.

"Are you not paying attention?" Mock surprise. "Or lying? For the wilfully ignorant," -- he scratched down my back with his two long fingernails, just over the line between pleasure and pain -- "I said I'd fuck your arse once you were begging for it. Go on. Plead your case."

"You want to introduce me to the charms of anal sex? Convince me it can be good? Have at, then."

That dry chuckle I was coming to detest. "No, no. It's not about me. Do you want it?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Best ask nicely, then."

I realised the strange hissing noise was his failed attempts to whistle. To be honest, I was enjoying his gyrating fingers up my arse, was a bit intimidated by his cock, and was quite content with the status quo.

Until, of course, he removed his fingers to give his penis a brisk rubbing up and down, maintaining its readiness.

I sighed, and I felt air flow out my stretched arse, too.

"All right. I want you, Richard Pardoe, to try to slide your great big dick up my arse. My virgin arse, even."

A snort. "Better. Though 'virgin' is pushing it, and that's just you being demanding."

"Asking. Go on." I added a "Please?" before he could snap, 'what's the magic word?'

"Ah, you're getting there." He started scooping more lube into my arsehole and around my strained ring, proving his agreement. "Keep going, petal."

"Please, please? I want to try having your cock up my bum? Please push your great thick dick into my arsehole?"

"You really want it?"

"Yeah! Fuck, I need it! Go on, you bastard, fuck me up my sweet arse!"

"Is that really begging, though? Is it?"

I figured I had no shame on the subject. "OK, I'm begging you, I need you to fuck my arse and fucking hell, I need to come... I'm desperate! Please?"

His fingers twiddled easily, now, with all the slick around them in my bottom. I squirmed happily around them, still, but holy shit, the boy had got me craving anal fulfilment.

"You filthy little slut," Richie murmured fondly, stroking my bum with his free hand. "Let's try this. No! Don't tense up on me!"

I had, I realised, when he removed his sticky fingers. I tried to calm my breathing.

I felt rubber against my crack, then the tip against my hole. Just like that plug, I forced myself to think, and pushed myself onto it.

My thigh hit his wrist. He must be gripping his cock to keep it rock-hard and straight. The end was wider than the tip of the plug, but I focused, took a breath, managed to open my hole for a moment, and I leant back as he pushed in.

"Oh, yeah," he murmured. "My good slutty girl..."

I was. Totally slutty. Loving it. Except it was too much. "Ah! Stop! Stay!"

That burning stretch was horribly painful, suddenly, but I didn't want him pulling out, either.

Thank all the gods, he managed to stay motionless, frozen.

My arse strained round the head of his cock.

He panted. I thought I could feel the ridge of his head.

Could I take any more? Could I even cope with this?

Thing was, yes, it hurt a bit, but the psychological effect of being stretched so obscenely open, to be penetrated with a man's cock, overwhelmed that. If I wiggled just the teeniest amount, I hoped to alleviate the pain where I was forced open wide.

Richie held rigidly still, fists pressing the mattress on each side of my waist, his breath coming in warm puffs on my back, his hair falling over my hip.

I moved a fraction, back and forth and side to side.

It was more bearable, now. I stopped. Richie groaned.

"Whassat?" I queried.

A vowel sound escaped his throat. I'd finally got him unable to speak. I tried movement again. No more than an inch in any direction.

His cock-head was past the restriction, now. His shaft stretched me all round as it forced its way in, but that strain was manageable.

I breathed heavily. "OK," I whispered.

"Yeah," he breathed back. "Me too."

"Yeah. Good. Your cock..." I trailed off. I couldn't think of words to describe how I was being penetrated in the dirtiest way.

He muttered words against my shoulder. "Uh-huh. My cock's up your arse, where you begged for it, you dirty, dirty girl. Any hole, you just want it filled, you lovely slutty thing, you."

I wasn't disagreeing. Now I was getting used to it, as he said, being filled to the extreme, I might try moving again.

A tiny thrust of my bum towards him, another mil of movement of his cock inside. I wriggled it from side to side to try to get it to slide better.

That worked. The friction was gone; now I was just stuffed full of his penis. Dick shoved up my arsehole, where nothing should ever enter.

I loved it. And if I didn't need to worry about chafing inside, his cock slipping smoothly, then I could actually move...

Slowly but surely, I shoved my arse towards him, sinking myself over his great thick cock, opening my hole over a length it had never dealt with before.

Richie moaned even louder than I did. After another inch, I felt his "Oh, Christ!" as his chin dropped onto my shoulder blade.

He only just fit. His cock fitted snugly all the way along, however much I relaxed. Richie's panting breaths wafted down my back.

He was nearly collapsed on top of me, his head lying on my shoulder, but his rigid arms were taking his weight, mostly. Only, as he began to move, I groaned, crumpling, my head and chest now on the bed.

"How are you? Is that bad?"

I clung onto enough breath to answer him. "No, not at all. It's good... Just like that, gentle, yeah?"

"I'll look after you," he promised, and I could believe him. "No giant thrusts -- not that I even could..."

I squeezed his cock, confirming that no, he really couldn't go too wild with fucking me.

"Mm. Yeah. Doing this..."

He took over the rocking motion, his cock withdrawing an inch or two then gliding in again, keeping my arse filthily full, making those sensitive spots in my vagina quiver every time.

I know I was whimpering happily. His groans grew louder, until they stopped, along with his movement. I wailed, then felt him hammer me hard, only thrusting an inch: once, twice, then extra force inside.

One of those times when technically you haven't come, but don't care because it all felt so good. Much better than when someone homes in on your clit to trigger a physical orgasm that's a bit shit because the rest of your mind and body haven't caught up yet.

"Mmm," I purred, wriggling from side to side, feeling that great meat filling me, bendier than it had been. It really emphasised that I had a man's cock in my arse, that I'd had anal sex. That erotic tingling that came from embarrassment bubbled in my guts.

Richie shifted his arms to wrap beneath me and collapsed on top of me. "Fuck me!" he murmured.

"You just fucked me."

"Yeah. God. Man. Ah, great. You?"

"Hell, yeah! Just, don't move yet."

Richie nuzzled his cheek over my back, kissed my shoulder, and possibly went to sleep. I might have done, too, for a few seconds, my body exhausted from celebrating these feelings.

Richie's softened cock up my bum was both erotic and extremely comforting. Cosy, even. I didn't want him going anywhere.

Eventually I had to say something. "You OK, there, Rich?"

"What? What do you mean?" I'd forgotten that such open questions scared him.

I hastened to reassure the boy. "Just checking you weren't unconscious or dead. Loss of life force for a while, that's fine."

He grunted. "Good. Cos I have. You? Not hurt too much?"

"No. All very good. Very good indeed. Must try that again sometime."

"Good."

His hesitant tone made me add, "With you."

I clarified again, "But not today or tomorrow. More like a once a month thing, I think." I felt him licking sweat off my neck. "I might be addicted to huge cocks, now."

"You'd best tell Ali. I won't."

"Girls are different. Besides, they've got hands..."

"Fisting an arse sounds dangerous."

"That's not the orifice I was thinking of. Not having anything bigger in my backside, never."

"You really can have too much of a good thing? That's what I'd have figured, if it didn't fit."

"Your cock is perfectly on the line between big and too big, darling."

I bet he was glaring. "Stop being sarcastic."

"But it is!"

"Uh-huh." He reached round for a vibrator and applied it to my clit. I hated having to protest that it was too much. "Next time, try that when you haven't already made me come that day."

"Next time?"

"Seriously, happy to do it again in a few weeks. Say, end of Week Two."

"Week Two, Week Six, Week Ten, New Year? I mean, you said once a month..."

I giggled, and felt his cock slither out of me. "If you think that isn't too much like commitment!"

"It's not commitment putting me off relationships."

I wriggled onto my side; he fell alongside me. He wasn't going to say more unless I asked, so I did.

"It's that clinginess to one person. I mean, I don't really do emotions and really can't deal with other people's, but it's all that being forced to do social stuff -- and sex -- with just one person most of the time. I mean, isn't that stifling?"

"You could have flings with multiple people, surely?"

"That's getting their hopes up, they tell me. Or rather, soon as you want to go off with someone else, the first one feels dumped. No, much better to be 'just friends' and enjoy fucking. Everyone knows where they are, then. I like to think I treat my friends OK."

"You seem to. The few people you rate as friends. I mean, me, Ali and Andy, Sanj... Any others?"

He shrugged. "Gareth and Linz from your course? Adrian, even. My sister. Jen and Melody at sixth form were nice..."

"You shagged them, then?"

Richie tried and failed to look innocent. We would have to entice him into poker games -- his face was pure tell! "Our tutor did say I needed a hobby outside school work."

I laughed. "Good! Right, in a totally uncommitted way, I want to take you out for dinner. Chinese or Italian?"

He blinked. "I've never had Chinese food. I don't know how to use chopsticks or what to order or..."

I pre-empted his panic. "Nowt to worry about. You like curry, rice and that. I'll pick the food. Let's go, get a good view."

"View?"

"You'll see."

I forced him to go through the ritual of asking for an upstairs table for two. "You're the bloke. One day you'll be the boss. Get used to it." I ordered tea. As ordered, he requested water for us, glaring at me. "All part of your training, becoming a respected lab head! Get over it."