Educating Laura Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good."

Some time after that, both of us stroking each other like the shy girls we'd already proven we weren't, she said, "Would you be interested in my toy collection?"

I tried to look polite. Cuddly toys? Toy trains? Then it dawned on me: that sort of toy. Ah.

"Yes. Yes, I would."

Ali tipped a cardboard box onto the floor, started putting some tubes and condoms into a drawer. I picked up a black leather cuff with a shiny chrome buckle. "Is there another of these?"

"Should be three more. There, look, under the feather boa -- pass that."

I held the set of ankle and wrist cuffs in my hands. Yearning, yet not knowing what to say.

"Mm. You'd look good in them. But what to do with you then?" She selected some shanks of rope and laid them on the pillow, then went back to putting a couple vibrators in the next drawer up.

I didn't know what to say, so held the cuffs while I continued looking. "What's this?" Too short to be a cock substitute, the object had plastic prongs sticking to each side, and a cable and battery pack attached.

"Vibrator."

'Duh! But... why?"

She swung it between her fingers, then held it by the sideways sticking-out bits. "Easy to hold and reach. But it's designed for arses, that's why the flange. Want to try?"

She held me down as I squirmed against her, my clit overstimulated with her toy.

"Well, I know what to do with you, bound and helpless, now!"

"Mm." I wasn't contradicting, still not able to directly ask. "What does it feel like... where intended?"

"Turn over." She spread my arse cheeks apart, then applied the buzzing gadget. It didn't quite slide inside, even when she squirted cold lube there, but it pressed into my hole.

I didn't quite come instantly, but it was close. "Oh..." A totally new sensation, and a fantastic one.

"Ooh, someone likes her bottom played with! Up ya bum, up ya bum..."

"I've only ever had a finger inside, you know."

"I know. Course, we could change that." She waggled two, together.

I nodded, reached for a cuff to show what I really craved.

"In good time, love! Patience, babe! Come on, I'm sitting down with the lube, you come get over my lap. Again."

I obeyed. She'd propped pillows against the wall to recline on, her little tits centred beautifully. I positioned myself to have my arse across her lap, all hers to play with. I lay still, expectant.

She massaged my bottom. "You've pretty much recovered, already. Can you feel it, still?"

"No," I answered sadly. "The tiniest bit, when you do that."

"Ah, well. We'll have to work you over again, before you leave us on Wednesday. Tonight or tomorrow night. Or both."

"Promise?" I sounded like a needy child.

"God, yeah. It's a long time to Christmas. Or even visiting you in a couple weeks. Now..."

She slid a finger in my arse-hole. It was all gentle, and softer and smaller than Richie's had been. Still filthy and wrong. Especially when she wriggled it and it was so nice. 'Naughty... but nice!', just like the cream-cake ad. Using whipped cream as lubricant would probably be a waste...

"Ooh, you like that, you dirty little girl!"

"Mm..." I wasn't arguing.

"Let's try another." Pressure inside, sideways, as she forced another finger into me. It felt so forbidden, something I shouldn't be doing. Even more so than with Rich, because we were both girls.

Girls aren't supposed to think about arses. Not unless you're being persuaded by a guy to take his cock into yours.

Richie wanted that. Did I?

If it didn't hurt -- a big if, especially with his great schlong -- then hell yes!

This, however, was just fun. Naughty, dirty fun. However much Ali wriggled her fingers inside me, it didn't hurt. Just felt sort of... wrong. Cheeky.

"Huh. You do like that. In that case, let's try..."

"Er..." I wasn't sure. I'd seen her crotch harness and one of the big silicone cocks to go in it, which looked frankly intimidating. Probably a similar size to Richie's dick, but even so, I didn't think either up my arse would work. Not easily.

"Nothing huge, don't worry. Here we go. Ever tried a butt plug before?"

I shook my head. It looked like a small lava lamp, a plastic cone flaring out, then in, all part of a solid base. The widest part was possibly just wider than Al's finger, but of course round. Still, definitely slimmer than either of the lads' cocks, or hers. For a cock, the size would be quietly disappointing.

"I thought you were grabbing your strap-on."

"Naah. I mean, I might, but not for your sweet little arse. We want perfect control for that. Right, condom over it... Makes cleaning easier, when it doesn't come out perfectly clean. Some people insist on enemas and douches and shit, but seriously, who's got time for that? Ain't nobody got time for that. I'm just not putting these fingers in your mouth for now. Or your pussy. Just as well I've got another hand, right? Let's lube it up."

Her fingers were clawing again, as if aching. So I wasn't surprised when she shrugged. "Fuck that. You do it. Go on, squat there in front of the window."

"Fuck, these curtains are ugly," I said, to distract myself from the fact that I was bare-arse naked and now standing by a large window, trying to shove a piece of plastic into my bottom. With my colleague getting off on it.

"Yeah. I'm glad we brought that new set, with the stripes. Get that thing in place, then you can help me put them up. More lube than you can believe, that's it. Wobble, up and down, push out like you're on the loo..."

I tried to tell myself it didn't matter if it didn't fit; it was fun just feeling that pressure in such a forbidden place, making my ring stretch out. Knowing that Ali was watching, amused, had me blushing horribly, but at least I was facing away from her.

Suddenly, the plug popped inside me.

The slightly-painful stretch was gone. It was now totally comfortable, just a pleasant feeling in my bum, all full and satisfying.

I liked it. Possibly it was a bit small, even? It certainly felt perverted. I rather liked that about it.

"Aw, well done, babes! Come here."

I turned back to Ali, face lowered, but she giggled, kissed me, and pinched my red cheek. "Clever girl! Now, march on the spot a moment, get used to it."

If this was what being fucked in the arse felt like, I was going to be begging Richie... The rigid plastic pushing against my flesh, hard, smooth, firm -- so intense. Wonderful.

"You like it, don't you! Such a dirty girl! Right, let's bring you down to earth -- you've got those curtains to put up! You stand on that chair and take these ones down."

"And give anyone looking in the window an eyeful?"

"We're two floors up. Who's going to see?"

I couldn't see anyone through the various loft Veluxes and tall windows with blinds or curtains, so prayed that meant they couldn't see me either.

Mounting and dismounting the chair, as I removed the green flowered curtains from the rail, meant I was essentially fucking myself with the butt plug.

God, I needed one! They couldn't be very expensive, surely? Actually, I thought I needed a bigger one... certainly if I was going to gear up for Richie...

We moved the hooks over. I hung up the new curtains, their elegant vertical stripes making the whole room more resemble a smart hotel than a crappy loft. Ali had to help hold them up as I did so, bulky fabric between her forearms, the new curtains being lined and heavy.

"What shall I do with the old ones? Bin bag for Andy to give away?"

"Best not -- they must belong to the landlord. Actually, there's a gap at the bottom. Do you think you could hook these onto the lining, so they hit the floor?"

With a few curtain hooks and some paper clips, I could and did. The room was now much better insulated, for the winter.

"Result."

I agreed. "It's a shame Andy didn't want to take the new duvet covers, too. I don't know why. These are horribly flowery."

Ali raised her eyebrow at me. "He's accepted a lot of changes. Not to mention having me move in, and me wanting the changed stuff. The man has his pride, you know?"

"What -- you think he wants to keep this so it still looks like the place he rented?"

"Managed to get together? Yeah. Give him a month -- I reckon he'll buy or find some newer bedding. He'll probably want to spend every day off doing house clearances, now!"

"And rope you along?"

"Maybe. Especially if I get a desk job somewhere."

"Is that because you're desperate to stop working with Jude and Sam?"

"Not particularly, actually. I mean, yeah, a bit, but," She waved away any problem. "They're professional, I'm professional... No, you've seen. My hands get buggered, I fall apart. I need to rest lots. The docs can't decide if it's just stress or some sort of problem -- I'm waiting for rheumatology and neurology appointments. Boring! Anyway, yeah: I like project management. Lots of it available in nice warm offices, paying twice what Pete pays me..."

"I can see the attraction." The centre was in a concrete bunker, semi-underground, cold in winter, hot in summer. Noisy, and not a little damp.

"Mm. Speaking of attractions, babe, come here. Now, I promised you bondage, right?"

"Right." She ran her nail up my throat, making me nervous.

"Don't worry. I'm going to be nice to you. Very nice. I want to keep playing with you, remember. Where's that vibrator of yours?" I pointed to the outer pocket of my rucksack. She found the two pieces and batteries, reassembled the thing, and tested it. "Lovely. Right. Wrist, please. How does that feel? Good. Ankles. Right, where's my cotton rope?"

Ten minutes later, her leather wrist and ankle cuffs held my respective limbs to the four corners of the bed. I lay face up and totally helpless, more aroused than I'd ever been in my life.

It was official: I totally had a bondage fetish. Every movement triggered a restraining reaction from the cuffs and a tingle in my groin. A thrill all the way down my back from neck to groin, even.

She fetched a damp cloth and a bottle of water. I watched her every move, relaxed, but very conscious of my legs being wide open.

"Wave your hands for me? Good. Not much slack there. You like it? Good! And you've still got the wee plug in your cute wee arse. Nice."

Ali washed my pussy clean. All fresh, eroticised, and ready for more. She leant down and licked my clit. A good start, turning my purring to whimpers, which stopped when she did.

Then she used my vibrator on it until I begged. For something, I knew not what. The vibe slid into my cunt, got switched on again. She applied her mouth, again.

I loved the freedom of waving my restrained limbs within their snug bonds. No danger of hitting myself nor anything.

I moaned. Surely, I had never been so aroused?

"That was nice," Ali understated the situation. "No, I'm not stopping. You need more."

I couldn't think of what more there could be. To be fair, I couldn't really think.

I'd never experienced a Hitachi wand before. Ali fumbled for a plug socket, then inflicted it upon me.

I yelled, the swear words streaming out.

Which was when Andy let himself back in.

Ali switched off the electric vibrator. I swore at her again, with all the vicious words I could think of. "You fucking fucking fucking fuck!"

Andy noticed me, then the curtains. And his naked girlfriend. Then his eyes returned to me.

"I approve of the new decorations, aye," he said, giving Ali a peck on the cheek and putting his arm round her.

"Good," Ali told him, returning the kiss. "This one's great fun. I'll keep going."

I tried not to scream as the warm intensity ramped up round my clit again. I felt something in my arse, stretching, filling where my muscles wanted to quiver... oh, the little plug, I'd forgotten. It wanted to slide out. Ali was holding it in place, forcibly making the thing fuck my arse every time it slipped out. My arse quivered all around it.

I tried to relax as much as possible, letting all the sensations happen, trying not to get too out of breath from panting. But Andy caught my eye, and grinned wickedly.

"Oh, Laura. Lovely, lovely Laura. You're a fine lass." He perched on the bed and fondled my upper half, my breasts, my face. "Pretty." He had his flies open and cock in hand.

Andy glanced up at Ali. "You mind if I decorate her some more?"

She shrugged, concentrating on holding the evil powerful vibrator to my cunt with one hand, the plug in my arse with the other. I simultaneously hoped she wasn't straining her hands, would never stop, and that she would drop dead, the fiendish bitch.

Ali dropped a kiss on my stomach. I groaned, loud and long. I wanted to see her tits again.

Andy moaned too, fisting his cock furiously. "You girls... So hot..." was all I could make out.

He was so hot. Black curls of hair swept back off his sweating brown face, that jaw hanging open...

He caught my eye, smile broadening. His expression grew more possessive. Was he going to put his cock in my mouth?

I howled, as my groin struggled to cope with Ali's overload of pleasuring it. And screamed again, as I squirmed and writhed as much as the controlling ropes would allow. It was torture, but I knew I never wanted to be free.

One arm came loose. I whimpered, not wanting to flail about uncontrolled. Quick as a flash, Andy grabbed the rope, making it taut again. He knelt on the bed, one knee on the rope, other on my chest, both working to hold me still. I could smell him, the denim unwashed for days, his damp briefs, his red-brown cock aromatic and sultry now a mere half-yard from my face, his hand rippling up and down, his eyes fixed upon mine.

I lowered my eyes in embarrassment, then flicked them back up to him. Yes, I was letting myself be treated as a pure sex object, yes I was tied up on his bed and had a plug up my arse, but no, I wasn't ashamed of any of it.

This was what I wanted in life; all sorts of sexual pleasure. Pleasing Ali, pleasing Andy, knowing they'd still respect me come the morning, after being their sex object tonight.

I held Andy's gaze. I didn't need to ask.

His tongue licked his top lip. Andy inhaled, still staring into my eyes. He gasped, then a rope of thick white cum hit me across the face, falling down along my throat and chest.

I gasped, closing my eyes to protect them, then licked around my mouth for the saltiness. Another salvo landed, then more as I looked at Andy again. My face must be covered.

"Ah, man," Andy muttered, dropping to lie on the bed next to me. The loosened rope on one arm was handy; he could shove me slightly to the side, making enough space for him to snuggle against my body.

"Isn't she adorable?" Ali said. That made me sound like a puppy. I supposed, I had liked being a good girl...

"That sounds too cute," Andy objected. "She's a fucking hot wee hoor, is what she is."

"Oi, what you sayin' about me?"

"Callin' you way hot. What's not to like?"

"And what's a wee hoor when it's about?"

"Ach, man, it's no' a whore! Would ne'er say that! I mean, the word comes from it, aye, but it's different..."

"Etymology," Ali muttered.

"You're a wee hoor, Laura, so's Al, that's a good thing. Cute, and sexy. A hoor, aye, well, you know. Less said the better. Me ma thought about it when she got unexpected bills, but she didnae. I don't think. Worried she'd get lamped about. Now she's got a wee place to stay, gets her benefits, it's good. You're good. A fine lass."

A silence. Ali pushed the butt plug back in place for one last time, and lay on my other side.

It was perfect. Kinky sex, and affection. I kissed one of them, then the other. We knew we didn't have a traditional relationship, but we'd become each other's family. This room would be my home during any future holidays if I had nowhere else. In some ways, the sex was a mere bonus. But knowing that any of my kinky sexual desires were totally accepted here -- that really made it home.

Once recovered from his exertion, Andy reheated yesterday's curry. Ali untied the ropes from my cuffs, so I could throw on an outsize T-shirt, eat dinner, use the bathroom and all. The plug in its condom cover seemed clean, so after my bowels moved I figured I might as well slide it back in place. I wanted to avoid bumping into the other residents with the thing in my hand, after all. Only afterwards did I remember I still had the thick black cuffs on my arms and legs.

We figured we'd watch TV. See whether we'd missed anything over the summer.

We hadn't. So the other two came up with the bright idea of tying me up again. "Give me something to look at," as Andy put it. He clearly liked his sexual visuals. Ali enjoyed what she could see, but she was more about being in control. To her, the sights and sounds were proof of a result rather than her aim.

"Still got that?" Ali tapped the plug. "You like being stuffed up the arse, then. Kinky bum girl!" I couldn't deny it.

"It's your toy!", I objected.

"Don't be rude. Or it will go worse for you tomorrow." I must have looked alarmed, as she added, "Nah, don't worry, babe. It'll go as bad as you can take, no matter what. It's not like I'll cross your limits as a punishment, that's not how this works. Yeah? OK, ready to be all helpless again? Poor, helpless thing..."

Once I was safely restrained again, she ran my vibrator over the plug. I purred. I wasn't really feeling the small plug, otherwise. I'd have to buy myself a bigger size...

Apparently I was now the sort of woman who planned to buy perverted sex toys. Again, I figured I had no problem with that. If I turned out like Ali -- darker hair, hopefully without the medical problems, enjoying kinky sex with multiple people -- I could cope. Thrive, even.

"Well then," she told me. "Can you take this at the same time?"

The cylindrical vibrator, switched off, was just a hard shaft of plastic. It filled me nicely, highlighting the other plastic in my bottom. Then Ali turned it on, low.

The vibrations travelled into my arse. God, I felt that plug now! Glorious. From waist to thigh, I was pure joy. I murmured happily, tugging against the ropes with both arms and legs. Andy had helped tie them more firmly, this time: two half-hitches round each metal loop.

I felt totally vulnerable, and, paradoxically, powerful. That might be because Andy was sitting up at the top of the bed, hand in his pants, watching. Loving me, his very own porn star.

Our phones all beeped. "Richie's on his way," Andy confirmed.

"Good to have some artwork to show him," Ali joked. "Now you, no coming until he gets here, right?"

I squeaked, in disbelief and horror.

"Yeah, my naughty little girl. You just want to come, all the time, don't you?"

I made a face, to go with the shrug I didn't have movement to do.

"I know, pet. But it's good, making you wait. Let me turn that vibe up a little bit... There, babe. Let's try a few more things. If you think you're about to come, just say. How's this?"

She clawed handfuls of my inner thighs. Done gently, it was rather nice. More firmly, it wasn't. Ali held it at a just-about manageable level, watching my face closely for when my tensing and whimpering proved it was too much.

Next, she dug out a pin-wheel on a handle. She ran that slowly along my thigh, then the inside of my arm, across my tummy. Light or hard, I rather liked its sensations. I just hoped I wouldn't have to see a doctor in the next week. The dots resembled a nasty rash.

She let me have a breather. Then a sharp shock -- Ali whisked the pin-wheel over the underside of my breasts.

"Ah! Fuck!"

"Painful?" Ali asked disingenuously, hoping it was. "Good. Let's do a few more."

She did one more; then she turned the vibrator up. Then two more flicks on each side and more vibration. If Ali was trying to cement my associations of pain with pleasure, it was working.