Educating Marri Ch. 20-21

Story Info
Andrew takes care of Marri, then she takes care of him.
4k words
4.69
1.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers

Chapter Twenty

Somehow I made it through classes the next day and came directly back to Torch instead of stopping for coffee with friends like I normally did. I was already walking like an arthritic old woman and was wearing bulky clothes with no panties to cover the welts and keep pressure off of the sore spots. I didn't think I could take yet another hard, uncomfortable chair.

I went up to my apartment and dumped off my stuff before heading down to the office to fill out the infamous paperwork. I was still furious that Will had set me up. I expected something terrible from Beverly, but not from him. And even more unbelievably, I came down on the same side as she did about Cliff.

I knocked and Lawrence let me in. Will was sitting at his desk and Beverly was pacing back and forth in front of him, obviously pissed off. I assured Lawrence I was doing better and sat in a free chair, feeling like I was about to testify at a trial or something.

"Well, Marri," Beverly said, still pacing, "I take it you were able to get through your day."

"Thanks to a bottle of ibuprofen."

Will smiled but she didn't look amused. "And would you say this client meant to do you real, personal harm?"

"Yes," I answered, and I meant it.

"Do you think he would do the same to you or the other girls if he was granted another session?"

"Yes. He's a total misogynist. He's convinced women are worthless and determined to punish us for it."

Will looked like he was about to say something, but Beverly cut him off. "Lawrence, what's your opinion?"

"I agree with Marri," he said, coming up behind me and putting a hand on my shoulder. "He beat her until she actually passed out. He showed no concern for her welfare, even after I put a stop to it. He was determined to continue regardless of the consequences."

She turned to glare at her husband. "I told you not to assign him! We're just lucky she wasn't seriously hurt! How could we explain that kind of injury to a hospital or even the police? We'd be shut down and locked up along with all of the girls!"

"That would never happen, Beverly," Will reassured her calmly. "If our files were seized, far too many prominent citizens would be implicated for them to prosecute."

"But you're willing to risk it? Risk our home and our lives for the sake of one client?"

"Add him to your file, Beverly, and be done with it. Do we really need this drama? Tonight's clients will be here soon."

He sounded so matter of fact, like we were just a big bother. I wanted to smash him in the head. Suddenly, Beverly was my champion, and I resented that more than anything. Being defended by someone you hate, even if her motives are less than altruistic, is unnerving.

Beverly narrowed her eyes at him but remained silent. I had the feeling the two of them would have one hell of a fight later, but I didn't care. All I knew was that I was sore and I'd have to get ready for a client soon, something I wasn't looking forward to at all.

Lawrence patted my shoulder and I stood to leave. Beverly cleared her throat and said, "I think you earned a night off, Marri. We'll have an easy client for you on Sunday."

I was astounded, but I just nodded. I went back to my apartment feeling like I was in a fog. I drew a hot bath and soaked, debating whether or not to call Andrew. On the one hand, I had an unexpected night off, but I'd have to explain why. And if I saw him, he'd see the welts, leading to even more explanations.

I decided to decide later. I closed my eyes and relaxed, letting the water soothe my poor, aching body.

* * * * *

"Hello?"

"Andrew? This is Marri."

"Marri. Hi!" He sounded surprised and I didn't blame him. I called him at work, hoping to catch him before he left, and I hadn't been planning on talking to him until the next day.

"Hi."

"What's up?" he asked, sounding a little worried.

"I, uh, ended up with the night off, so I thought if you were free, you might want to get together."

"Yeah, sure. Do you want me to come pick you up or will that get you in trouble?"

I almost laughed, but I didn't feel like getting into it on the phone. "That's fine. What time?"

"Give me an hour?"

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and packed a small bag. I figured I'd end up there at least for one night, and I really didn't want to use my finger for a toothbrush again. I even packed a couple of my textbooks since he'd have to go work in the morning and I sure as hell didn't want to come back here and face Will and Beverly any sooner than absolutely necessary.

I spent the next hour cleaning up my apartment. I had a lot of nervous energy to use before Andrew got there. I sorted out the laundry, putting the dirty clothes into a hamper to take with me next time I was on campus so I could use the Laundromat and folded the clean ones to put back into the dresser. I washed my few dirty dishes and briefly considered cleaning the bathroom but changed my mind. My body was just too sore.

There was a knock on the door and I shuffled over to answer it. I pulled it open and found Andrew on the other side. I blushed, knowing I looked disheveled, and he smiled down at me, his eyes still looking concerned.

"Hi," he said. "That guy Lawrence let me up."

"Come in," I told him, still taken off guard. "Sorry the place is a mess. I haven't been around much. It's almost finals."

"It looks fine. Don't worry about it." I shut the door and locked it and he reached his arms out to me. I gingerly stepped into them and he enveloped me in a hug. I winced as he pressed on the welts and he pulled back, surprised.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I'm just a little sore, that's all," I said, suddenly wishing I hadn't called him in the first place. I had no idea how he'd take my session with Cliff, and I didn't want to have him feel sorry for me. After all, it was partly my fault. I antagonized him instead of playing the good little fucktoy.

"Why do you have the night off, Marri?" he asked, suddenly very serious. "Lawrence told me to take good care of you tonight, and it obviously hurts when I touch you, so what happened?"

I couldn't lie, and I couldn't get out of the date now. It was stupid of me to call him. Stupid and selfish. I didn't want him involved in my job at all. It was part of my life I wanted to keep separate from everything else.

But I couldn't now. I knew he wouldn't go until he had answers. I just wished I had a better explanation than the truth.

"My client got a little rough last night, that's all."

"How rough?"

"Andrew..." I began, but he cut me off.

"How rough?"

"Pretty rough. I called it off before he was done."

As a former client, Andrew knew all about the safe words and how they were only to be used in moments of panic or fear. His eyes flashed and I knew he was struggling to keep his voice calm.

"Let me see."

I didn't argue. I just slid out of my clothes as gently as I could and stood there in my recently-put-on panties, well aware of the ugly welts all over me. His nostrils flared and he ran a finger carefully around a large welt on my stomach. I was suddenly very thankful I'd decided to put up with the panties.

"Has anything like this happened before?"

"Not like this," I said. "I've had some BDSM stuff, but this guy just wanted to hurt me."

"And they let him?"

By "they" I could only assume he meant the Earls. "Apparently Beverly didn't want to have him as a client, but Will thought he'd be okay. Lawrence came as soon as I called and got him out of here."

"Do you have any sweats?" he asked, his eyes still wide with anger.

"Yeah."

"Put those on and let's get out of here. And bring some clothes and stuff. If I have to bring you back here tonight, I'm gonna hurt somebody."

I dressed quickly in the loose, soft clothes. I could tell from his expression that he wasn't kidding. He was furious. And I wanted to slip out to his car without running into the Earls. For their sake.

He grinned a little, though, when he saw I'd already packed an overnight bag. He shook his head and picked it up. I hefted my books and led him back out. I locked the apartment and we started down the stairs. I groaned inwardly when I saw Will standing there with Lawrence, waiting for the clients to arrive.

Andrew walked right over to them and I followed close behind, hoping he wouldn't slug someone. If anyone got to punch Will in the face, it was going to be me. First, he looked at Lawrence.

"I just wanted to thank you for helping Marri yesterday," Andrew said, his hand extended. Lawrence shook it and I breathed a little easier.

"Not a problem," Lawrence assured him.

Then Andrew turned to Will. Will flashed one of his famous smiles, but it faltered at Andrew's hard expression. "If Marri ever looks like she does right now again, my friend, I will personally make sure you get the same. Are we clear?"

Andrew's voice was calm and controlled, but he sounded more dangerous than if he'd been shouting. Will blinked, looking more than a little nervous. Then that smile was back and he was all business.

"Crystal," he assured him. "And for the record, sir, would you mind waiting for Marri outside from now on? I don't think it's a good idea for our clients to see one of our girls leaving with a man. It might give them the wrong idea, and we'd hate to put anyone in harm's way."

Andrew took a deep breath and looked ready to blow at that little comment, but I grabbed his arm. "Let's go."

We went to his car and he drove straight back to his building. We didn't talk much. There really wasn't anything to say.

Chapter Twenty-One

"Why don't you get out of the clothes," Andrew suggested once we were in his apartment. I flashed him a smile.

"Why Andrew, are you coming on to me?"

He smiled back and kissed me gently. "I thought you'd be more comfortable that way."

I stripped and sat delicately on his couch. He went off to the bathroom to fill the tub and I sat back, feeling incredibly lucky to have a man like that. He called me in and watched as I lowered myself into the hot water.

"Relax," he said. "I'll go to the market and pick up some cream for your skin and some supper. Any requests?"

"Pizza?"

"What kind?"

"Mushrooms and extra cheese."

He made a face. "Okay, half mushroom and half onion and sausage it is. I'll be back soon. If you get out before I come home, you can pop in a movie or something."

"All right."

With a quick kiss goodbye, he was on his way. I leaned back, propping my head up on a folded towel, and closed my eyes. The water was soothing and I felt perfectly content. I allowed myself to daydream and found myself imagining what it would be like to live here with Andrew, to wake up with him every morning and fall asleep with him every night. It was a nice fantasy.

After a while, the water started to cool off and I forced myself to get out of the tub. I wrapped up in a fluffy towel and went out to the living room to wait. I took Andrew's suggestion and put in an action movie. There was nothing like mindless, pointless violence to pass the time. A few minutes later, a key rattled in the lock and Andrew came in, a pizza box balanced in one hand with a small bag of groceries hanging under it.

I hurried over to help before he dropped something. The pizza smelled too good to scrape it off the floor. He glanced appreciatively at the towel draped toga-style around my body before bringing everything into the kitchen.

Soon we were settled on the couch eating pizza off of paper plates and drinking soda while we watched the movie. Once we were done eating, he insisted on rubbing the skin ointment into my bruised body. His touch was feather light and gentle, and I could feel the strength in his hands as he massaged it into my flesh. It was extremely intimate and yet completely nonsexual, even when he rubbed my breasts, ass, and pussy.

I started to doze, my stomach full and my body soothed. I rested my head on his lap and he stroked my hair while he watched the rest of the movie. My eyelids grew heavy, and I knew that once again, this would be a film I never got to see.

* * * * *

I woke up to an alarm clock. I groaned and reached my arm out to turn it off and instead smacked into a well-muscled bicep. I opened my eyes and realized I as in Andrew's bed and that he'd just gotten a slap for a wakeup call. Luckily, he was grinning and turned the alarm off.

"Quite a right hook you got there, baby," he said, feigning injury and rubbing his arm.

"How did I get here?" I was confused. The last thing I knew, I was on the couch watching a movie. I must have been more tired than I realized.

"You fell asleep and I carried you to bed. I tried waking you up, but you were out like a light."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. You're cute when you're asleep."

"Thanks," I said, rolling onto my side and snuggling into his chest, his arm draped over his stomach.

"Course you snore like a jackhammer."

I sat up and glared at him. He was smiling, laughter dancing just behind his eyes. "I don't snore."

"Sorry, gorgeous," he said, "but you could drown out a brass band."

He was teasing, so I went along with it, saying, "Watch it, mister, or I'll show you my left hook."

He laughed and tugged me back down. "Seriously, though, do you feel better?"

"Yeah. The sleep helped a lot. So did the massage a la Andrew."

"Good. I'll have to give you another one later. But right now I've got to get ready for work. Are you sure you'll be all right by yourself?"

"Yeah. I've got some reading to catch up on. Finals start a week from Monday."

"All right. Well, there's food in the fridge and the phone is in the living room. Relax today and I'll be home by six."

"That's fine. I'll be okay, I promise."

"My work number's programmed into the phone. Call if you need anything."

His concern was genuine and I appreciated it. He went off to shower and I snuggled back down into the covers. The bed smelled like him, and I breathed deeply, reveling in it. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

* * * * *

I spent the day studying like a good little girl and ate a quick sandwich somewhere along the way. I looked through the kitchen and didn't find much to cook a real meal with, but I found a box of brownie mix and baked it, figuring we could throw some ice cream and syrup on them and have sundaes later.

I felt much better and most of the welts had faded away. I could sit normally and everything. I popped a couple of aspirin and took a quick shower. I dressed in my favorite broken-in pair of cords and green knit sweater but left my feet bare. Shoes and socks in general were more annoying than anything else inside, and the living room carpet felt nice and soft under my feet.

Andrew was home a little after five and found me poring over my thick psychology texts, making reference notes for later study times. I was so absorbed I didn't even hear him come in. I almost jumped out of my skin when he sat down next to me on the bed.

"Problems?" he asked, grinning.

"You scared the hell out of me."

"Sorry. I didn't realize those books were so interesting."

"I have to be able to compare Piaget, Freud, and Jung's theories on human development. Not as easy as it sounds."

"I'm sure," he said, pulling his work shirt off over his head and leaning over to kiss my neck.

"You know, that's a good way to break my concentration," I said, suddenly not caring one bit about the id, ego, and superego or trust versus mistrust.

"That would be terrible," he murmured between kisses. "I don't know if I could ever forgive myself."

I closed the books and leaned back into him, pressed against his chest. He breathed deeply and sighed. "You smell good. You didn't use my stuff, did you?"

"No, I brought my own."

"You should leave some here."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah," he said, going back to kissing my neck, "that way you'll have what you need whenever you stay."

"And will I need it a lot?"

"I hope so."

I sighed happily and closed my eyes, loving the sensations of his lips and tongue on my flesh. I moaned in protest when he stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked, my eyes open in confusion.

"I just don't want to hurt you," he said.

"I'm really okay, honest."

"You just looked so bad yesterday," he began, blushing. "I mean, your body looked bad. I mean, not your body, but your skin. I mean..."

He was stammering because he realized in trying to express concern, he might have been calling me ugly. That made it doubly endearing. I could only smile back at him.

"You'd be amazed at what a good night's sleep and a few long soaks in hot water can do."

"I'm serious, Marri," he said, sitting up. "That guy beat the hell out of you, and I'm not about to do anything that would hurt you even more."

"What was it you said to me the other day? 'How about if you lay back and let me do all of the work'?"

Before he could protest any further, I pushed him back down onto the bed. I straddled him carefully, not wanting to press my still-tender pussy against two sets of underwear, pants, and zippers. I kissed him full on the mouth, tracing my tongue over his lips and sliding it inside. He reluctantly responded, his hands slipping under my shirt and pressing against the small of my back cautiously, almost as if he was testing to make sure I wouldn't jump away from his touch.

Our tongues probed each other's mouths, massaging and licking, tasting each other. I ran my hands over his bare chest, feeling him shudder as my fingers grazed his nipples. I tweaked them gently, making him moan into my mouth.

I pulled away and eased my sweater off, exposing my bare chest. He cupped a breast in each hand and rubbed the nipples with his thumbs.

"Are you sure I won't hurt you?" he asked again.

"If something hurts, I promise I'll speak up. Right now, I want your cock in my pussy."

Within moments, we'd wriggled out of our pants and I was sliding down the shaft of his cock. I rode him gently, slowly and carefully letting my juices cover his dick. The pace was enough to drive me crazy, and it looked as if he wasn't too far behind. I wanted to go faster, to go harder, to feel him deep inside, the tip of his cock hitting against my cervix with every thrust.

"Andrew, please," I moaned. "I don't want to go slow, please."

"I don't want to hurt you."

I knew that if I rolled onto my back, the pressure on the welts would be torture, so I could only think of one other solution. I slid off of him and got up onto my hands and knees. He was momentarily startled, but he recovered quickly.

He knelt between my knees and guided his cock into my snatch. He pressed it in up to the hilt and started rocking back and forth, picking up speed but still being careful not to go too hard.

I knew my ass still sported welts, but I didn't care. The stinging had subsided leaving a dull ache in its place. I started pushing back against him, forcing him to fuck me harder. He groaned and put his hands on my hips for balance. His strokes became more solid and rhythmic and his cock grazed in and out easily. I was panting along with each thrust, melding my noises with his.

Within a few minutes, I knew I was on the brink of a strong climax. His cock was still rock hard as it pistoned its way in my pussy. I was moaning louder now, but I didn't dare start yelling and make him think he was causing me anything but pleasure. So I started telling him directions.

"Mmm, yeah, fuck me, Andrew," I breathed. "Fuck me good."

"Your pussy is so wet," he grunted.

"You like my pussy like that, don't you. You like how wet it is, how hot you make me."

"Jesus, Marri," he moaned, getting even more turned on from my words.

"I love how your cock feels in my cunt. I love how you fuck me, how you make me cum."

Almost on cue, I started cumming, my body spasming around his dick as I moaned in pleasure.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers
12