Educating Mary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For nearly 15 minutes the blonde dominatrix kept her mouth on Mary's pussy, licking and sucking. She kept a finger inside her, sliding it in and out, turning her palm up and probing for the bound woman's G-spot. Mary's sobs were now intermingled with little gasps of pleasure, and her thrashing about on the bed was no longer only a sign of resistance.

Mary could feel the orgasm building inside her, and was powerless to stop it. She tried thinking about unpleasant things, of boring things, anything to keep her mind of the insidious pleasure that was now radiating in warm waves through her body. Erica seemed untiring, never faltering or pausing, her lips, tongue and fingers working steadily on Mary's pussy. The feeling grew stronger and stronger, and Mary knew that in spite of all her efforts, she was about to have the fourth orgasm of her life tied to a bed with an evil, sadistic woman's tongue in her pussy. Her mind screamed at her in despair and degradation, but her body paid it no heed. Her hips, completely of their own volition, bucked and pushed up against the mouth that gave such intense pleasure. With a final scream of the blackest despair, Mary came on Erica's mouth, the orgasm so powerful it made her arch her back as far as the restraints would let her, every muscle in her body trembling as if Erica had shoved the black rod inside her and pressed the button. It was the most intense ecstasy she'd ever felt, and for a scant few seconds her conscious mind lost itself in that pleasure, freed of all guilt and shame, nothing existing in the world but wave after wave of ecstasy.

For a long time she just lay there limply, physically and emotionally drained. She saw Erica sit back on her haunches between her legs, licking her lips lasciviously, her face glistening with her juices.

"Do you see what I mean?" asked Erica, smiling triumphantly. "I can make you feel like that again and again. All you have to do is ask me nicely. Will you do that, Mary?"

Mary shook her head, but the fire of defiance had momentarily gone out of her.

Erica's smile somehow managed to be both wicked and patient at the same time. "No matter," she whispered to her. "In time, you will..."

To be continued...