Educating My Niece and Her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? What do you mean?"

"Time to lose your virginity, that's if you want to," her mum gasped holding her hand, sweat running down her body she had been fucking my husband that hard.

"But it's uncle Frank." Then looking at me, "He's your husband, he'll be cheating on you, with me." She still couldn't get her head around the obvious fluid relationship and attitude I had to sex.

"It's ok," I said, "Frank will be good for your first time, he'll help and teach you. What a weekend you're having, losing your virginity to both men and women in the same session."

Zena looked unable to respond so Frank reached over to her, pulling her gently against his body and brushed his lips on hers, then switched to kissing her neck and shoulders. Taking his time, seducing her, tempting her, in total contrast to the way he had overpowered her more than willing mother.

I saw the tension drop from Zena's shoulders as she made the decision and willingly surrendered to what was to come.

Frank can be very kind and considerate as a lover and that is what he was with Zena, knowing it was her first time, that he had to tease and educate her, hard fucking would come later.

Frank continued to kiss Zena, increasing the intensity and pushing his tongue past her partly opened lips, sucking on her lower lip, Zena responded to him naturally, kissing him back and getting bolder as she relaxed and accepted what she was doing, started to run her hands up and down his back.

While this was going on Marcie and I had got together, close to them, both watching intently, but also touching and fondling each other. My hand covered in cum when it slipped into her pussy, fingers rolling around in it. God frank must have filled her up a couple of times.

Zena was taking more of a lead now, kissing Frank passionately, hands roaming over his body, gripping his cock that was still slick with her mothers' lubrication. Frank dropped his head to her small childlike boobs, sucking on first one then the other. Pulling a nipple into his mouth and playing with it, flicking it with his tongue then sucking hard. Zena was sighing and moaning with this attention. Humping her hips up and forward at Frank. She was ready, everyone in the room sensed it, but the tension was palpable, you could feel it in the air, all four of us aware that that one special moment for a women was fast approaching.

Frank positioned himself above Zena, moved his cock into position at the entrance of her virgin pussy and in one smooth movement pushed all the way into her in one single movement, taking her virginity, making her a woman.

I sighed at the sight at the same time as Zena let out a little cry of pain "Ouch," as she was split, followed by a sigh of her own. Frank stayed still allowing his niece to get accustomed to the feel of his cock inside her. Then he began pumping in and out, a steady rhythm, letting Zena feel every thrust, but not overpowering her.

Zena for her part wrapped her long slim legs around Franks' waist crossing her ankles on his bum, her arms were around his neck as she pulled his face to her and rained kisses over his face.

"Oh my God," moaned Marcie, her pussy clenching on my fingers as she watched my husband fuck her daughter, not a foot from her. "He's fucking her, oh my little girl, he's fucking her," she kept repeating this as the pair in front of her continued to hump away.

As Zena became more accomplished and joined in more Frank rolled over so that Zena was on top, never breaking rhythm or slipping out of her. Zena's eyes widened at this change of position as she realised she could direct things more and slowed the pace slightly but began rotating her hips on Frank, grinding against him. She was starting to pant and threw her head back and howled as she hit her climax, body shaking and shuddering in relief. Frank just kept pounding away at her, thrusting up into her hot little pussy.

"God, you're so tight," he managed to say.

"Virgin...what...did...you...expect," she panted in reply.

Marcie had reached a handout and was now playing with her daughters' small boobs, tweaking the nipples, keeping Zena on the edge as another orgasm quickly washed over her.

As Zena slumped forward onto Frank, I whispered in her ear, her eyes shot wide in shock as she said, "I can't do that."

I whispered into her ear again, "Yes you can, what else can you do. Do you want me to show you how?"

"No," harsh with an emphatic shake of the head, "I've never done that before."

"You've not done a lot of things before now, are you sure you don't want me to show you. Or your mum."

A nod of the head in acceptance. Zena slid Franks small cock from her wet pussy and moved down his body until looking at me for confirmation and encouragement she opened her mouth and swallowed his whole cock in one swift and accomplished movement.

Frank was still on his back as Zena's head bobbed up and down on him, lips sucked tight on his shaft. I pushed Marcie forward so that her face was opposite Zena's pussy and then made her lick her daughter out.

Zena moaned around Franks cock at the contact of a pair of lips licking her pussy as Marcie got to town, she has always been good at eating me out, one of the best at that, male or female I've experienced. Now she was doing it to her daughter. I suddenly found I was jealous, I wanted to feel Marcie's mouth on my and I wanted my mouth on Zena again soon.

Zena's eyes shot wide open as she realised that it was not me that was licking her pussy with such abandon and enjoyment, slurping and mewling against it. But to be fair, she didn't stop sucking on my husband, she was fully lost in the moment, the pleasure she was receiving, and the pleasure she was giving my husband. I whispered in Franks' ear, giving him instructions and he groaned with pleasure.

Frank began to force his cock into Zena's mouth even more, quicker and quicker, losing rhythm as he built to the inevitable ending. His hands clenched on the bedsheets as his body pushed up and with a loud moan he shot his cum deep into his niece's mouth. And he didn't stop cumming for ages, hips thrusting at her mouth time and time again.

Zena to her credit apart from an initial gag as the first gob of cum must have hit her throat kept on sucking on him, allowing him to finish, finally slipping his now limpid cock from her cum covered lips. I pounced instantly and kissed her open-mouthed, sharing the cum, passing it back and forth between us, until Marcie joined in as well. Frank lay back a big grin on his face as he watched three women who were related by blood to share his cum.

When we had finished Marcie crawled over to me and asked what I had said to Zena, before Frank had cum.

"I told her she had to let him cum in her mouth, but when she said she couldn't do that I told she could get pregnant if he came in her pussy."

"You evil bitch," said Marcie with a laugh in her eyes, "She'd never have done anything like that otherwise. Not everyone's like you, liking to swallow cum."

"I know," I replied, "but tonight was the time for her to do everything and learn."

With that Marcie and I left to sleep together, leaving Frank and his niece together.

We continued to educate Zena throughout that weekend, but that was the one and only time she had sex with any of us. She had learnt from her aunt, uncle and mother, now she branched out on her own, taking lovers of both sexes as and when she wanted them. No longer a naïve, shy virgin but a confident sexy young woman who would hold her own in the world.

12