Educating Pam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed a little and said, "I'm glad we are taking it slow, I really like this".

I said, "so do I dear, so do I". I moved back close to her. She reached down to the front of my underwear. I was wearing bikini style briefs. She slid her hand in the elastic at the top, and started stroking my rock hard cock. Right then and there I was glad that I had dumped that load on Monday, because I would not have lasted more than a couple of minutes, with her sweet touch.

I said, "not too hard. I want to save it for the important part".

"Okay," she replied with a smile, and loosed her grip a little.

Then she slid her hand deeper and lightly cupped my ball sac. I reached around her back and placed my hands on her ass. I started working the slip up to where I could feel her bare ass cheeks.

"Take it off?" she asked as we kissed.

"Not yet," I replied.

"Ummmmm, okay," was her answer.

I slid my one hand around under the slip until I found her bush. She was right, it was very bushy. But the hair was very soft and fine. I stoked it and played with it for longest time. She was moaning and getting all the hotter. Finally I slipped my finger down through the forest of hair and inside her crack. I moved deeper and found her hair covered cunt. She was soaking wet. Had she been wearing panties, they would have been soaked all the way through. Moving my hand back a little, I located her clit and started working it with my finger. She started shuddering from the pleasure. I reached up with my other hand and pulled down the strap of the slip to expose her breast. Free of the covering, her breast and nipple looked even more fantastic. Bending down, I took that beautiful nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it. I slid my finger back to her wet cunt, buried it in her as deep as it would go, then started moving it around inside of it. She was pretty loose, so I knew I would be able to ride her for while without having to cum too quickly. Planting my thumb on her clit, I started working it as I moved my finger around her inside cunt. She shuddered again from the pleasure.

I heard her moan, "I'm going to cum".

I said, "the pleasure is all mine."

She started shaking and then she climaxed like a woman possessed. I've made a lot of women climax in my day, but never did have I have anyone go off as hard as she did. Pussy juice was flowing down my finger and onto my hand. She pulled my head off of her breast, lifted my head, and kissed me so hard, I though she was going to hit my tonsils with her tongue. I eased my hand out of her cunt and off her clit. I moved it back to the pubes on the front and lightly stroked her there.

"I never came like that before!" she said between short sharp breaths.

Know that most if not all of her previous orgasms had been her doing and not from anything her husband did, I looked directly in her eyes and said, "this just the beginning.".

She just moaned and kissed me again. I reached down with both hands found the hem of her slip. I pulled it up and over her head. She slid her hand out of my underwear. Then taking both hands, she slid my underwear down and helped me to step out of them. I reached down and quickly pulled off my socks. I stood back and took a good look at her.

"Wow," was my comment.

She just smiled a little.

"Bed time," I said with smile.

"Okay," she said.

We walked over there. I pulled the covers and top sheet completely off and piled them up on the floor at the end of the bed.

She blushed a little and said, "I guess I will have no place to hide."

"No need to," was my answer.

We got on, made our way to the center of the bed, and picked up where we left off. I took my time bringing her to the next climax with my hand. While not as violent as the first, I'm sure it still set off a few earthquake detectors.

After she came down from that one, I said, "lay back and spread your legs wide."

"Okay," she panted.

I got down between her legs and took a good long look at her cunt. Her bush traveled all the way down to her ass and along the sides of her legs.

"Get a good look?", she asked in the same voice as when I eyeballed her breasts at the diner.

"Yes," I said, then added "it must be interesting, when you wear a swim suit".

She chuckled a little and said, "I trim and shave what sticks out, but it grows back pretty fast".

"I'm sure it does," I replied.

Then I bent over, spread the upper part of her cunt lips, and kissed her clit. She tensed up.

I said "I guess you have never had your pussy eaten before."

"No," she said with a hint of embarrassment in her voice.

"Would you like me too?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, "I'm afraid."

"Of what?" I asked.

"I don't know," was her reply.

I said, "well let me try and if you don't like it, we won't do it again."

After a few seconds, I heard a feeble "okay."

I laid down, reached up, and spread her lips again. I started slowly licking her clit. She started moaning, but I could feel she was still tense about what I was doing. I traced my tongue down to her cunt and started first on the outside edges. I reached down, pushed her lips open right above her cunt, then stuck my tongue in as deep as it would go.

I heard her say "oh my God."

I fucked her with my tongue for a while. Her pussy juice was very mild to the taste and smell. It was almost sweet tasting. And it flowed freely as I licked inside of her. I then traced my tongue back up to her clit. I started licking it and sucking it. I slid two fingers easily into her soaking wet cunt and started working them in and out with the same rhythm that I was working her clit. I felt her tense up, her legs started shaking and then, BAM, another one of those monster orgasms racked her body. She reached down, grabbed my head and pushed harder into her soaking wet slit. Then she came again, legs shaking, pussy juice flowing all over my face. When it was over, she relaxed her grip on my head. I pulled my fingers out and slowly kissed my way up her stomach, stopping to visit both nipples, and then I was on top of her, face to face.

I asked with smile, "so what did you think?"

She was still panting hard, but said, "that was fantastic!"

I grinned and asked, "so that means I can keep it on the menu?" "Oh God yes!" was her reply.

I bent down and kissed her. I could tell she was hesitant as she tasted her pussy juice on my lips and tongue, but then she relaxed and returned the kiss deeply.

"First time you have tasted your pussy juice?" I asked when we broke the kiss.

She blushed and said, "yes".

I said "you have a very nice tasting pussy."

She blushed even deeper.

I said, "and it won't be the last time either, will it?"

She looked me in the eye and said, "no, I guess it won't".

My cock was riding on top of her bush. I started moving it back and forth a bit. She brought her legs up a little higher so it was rubbing against her clit. I didn't want to get too excited too fast, but this felt nice. Finally, I reached down and positioned my cock at the entrance to her cunt. I started pushing the head in and out. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted me.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied through her panting.

"Ready for what?" I asked teasingly.

"To get fucked!" she moaned.

With that, I buried my cock as deep as it would go in her cunt. Her eyes got real big, her mouth opened, but nothing came out. I started off with a slow deep screw. I didn't move in and out a lot, I was mainly grinding my pubic area against hers with each stoke. I hit the right spot, because before too long, she climaxed again. I could feel her cunt walls grabbing at my cock and more pussy juice flowing out. As I said before, she wasn't real tight, but there was enough feeling for me to enjoy fucking her, without it being a battle to hold back my cum shot. As she came down from that orgasm, I pulled back out and started short stoking her at the entrance to her cunt. Then once in a while, I would ram my cock inside of her until my balls banged her ass.

The third time I did this, she said, "yes, yes, more, more."

I pounded away till she came again. As she was coming down from that one, I started again grinding my pubic area against hers as I screwed her deeply with short stokes. That drove her absolutely wild. She had two back to back orgasms then I went back to a nice slow and long screwing motion.

She said breathlessly, "are you going to cum soon?"

"When ever you want me to," I replied.

She looked at me and said "do it!"

I reached down, put my arms under her knees, and lifted her legs up high. I started pushed in deep a few times with my dick to make sure I wasn't hitting the bottom of her cunt too hard, which I wasn't. I picked up the pace, long stokes that went as deep I as could, with every push. Faster, and faster, and faster. I felt my cock throb, then I unloaded a blast of hot sperm into her sweet cunt. She responded by cuming at the same time. I pumped in 3 good spurts and a couple of dribbles. We were both breathing like we had run a marathon. She was gently shaking from the power of her last climax. I let her legs down, and kissed her. She grabbed my head and held it tightly. Finally we broke the kiss and I slid my now soft cock out of her cunt. I sat up and back a little for a better look at her freshly fucked snatch.

She said, "don't look at me, I'm a mess."

I said, "dear, there are two times a cunt looks great. The first is when it's ready to be fucked and the second is after it has been fucked."

She looked at me with a kind funny look to her face. I bent over and kissed her clit again. By then, a large bead of my sperm was slowly making it's way out of her cunt. I took my finger and picked up the drop of it.

Moving back up along side of her, I said "stick out your tongue and keep it out."

At first I thought she wasn't going to do it, but then she did. I placed the drop of sperm on it. I could tell by the look in her eyes, that she was getting a little weirded out. I then stuck out my tongue, touched it to hers, and pulled her into a kiss. She was still looking at me with that weird look, then she closed her eyes and held me tight.

"I've never done that before," she said when the kiss ended.

I asked, "you have never tasted sperm before?".

She said, "yes. I gave my husband a few blow jobs, but he would never kiss me after we were done. Even after I had brushed my teeth and gargled."

I said "I bet he doesn't get his cocked sucked much anymore, does he?"

She replied with a little smile, "no, not for a long time".

I said, "I will kiss you and I will kiss you deep."

Looking at me, she said, "you are something else."

I smiled and replied, "see, I taught you two new things today and I didn't even have to get kinky."

She reached up, pulled me into a kiss, and said, "oh, you taught me a lot more than two new things."

Bending over and sucking lightly on one of her nipples, I said, "it's nice to have a willing student."

She laughed a little and held me close.

"If you keep that up, you will have to start all over again," she whispered in my ear.

I said back, "in a little while."

I pulled away from her breast and laid down beside her.

She said, "I have to go pee and I should wash up".

I looked her and said, "well the peeing is fine, but don't wash off for me."

"Yeah, but I'm a mess!" she said.

"So?" I said back, "that's why they call it sloppy seconds!"

"Will you eat me like that?" was her next question.

I said, "yes I will."

She looked at me and asked, "do other guys do that?"

I replied, "some do, most don't. It's something I like to do and most women seem to appreciate it."

"Oh" was her comment.

Then she surprised me by asking in almost a child like voice, "do you like to watch girls pee?"

That question surprised me. Anything to do with piss was straying well into the land of the kinky, but since she asked, I replied, "yes I do."

"I thought you would. I like watching guy's pee as well" was her comment.

I said, "that's a bit of a surprise from you."

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "it's weird and it's naughty, I know. I've never told anyone about it before."

I kissed her and said "thank you for telling me that".

Grinning a little, I asked, "do you watch your husband piss?"

She smiled back and said, "only when he isn't looking."

We both had a quick laugh, then she said. "I guess we go pee, if you have to."

"Oh yes," I replied.

We got up off the bed. The motel bathroom wasn't very big, just a small sink, shower stall, and the toilet.

I said "ladies first."

She sat down with her legs almost closed but I reached down and opened them apart.

"Better view," I said, as I leaned in for a closer look.

She put her hands on my shoulders, I could feel her push a little, and then the piss started flowing. Nice big long stream.

"Very nice," I said.

I looked up and saw that she was blushing a little. I reached for the toilet paper, took some off the roll, and just wiped the area of her piss hole. I looked up and she was looking at me. Then she leaned forward and kissed me. As she got off the toilet, I lifted the seat.

"Can I hold him?" she giggled a little and asked in a child like voice.

"Sure, just not too tight," was my reply.

She reached around me, took my cock in her hand, and aimed it at the toilet bowl. It took a little while until I got things moving, but then I let loose with good long piss. She started rolling my cock between her fingers around a little as it flowed out. I could tell she was getting turned on by all of this. When I was done, she took a little toilet paper and wiped off the tip.

She whispered in my ear, "I guess this is kinky?"

I whispered back "it's a start."

I saw her eyeing the sink and I said, "if you really want to wash up or wash your hands, feel free to do it. If it makes you comfortable, I don't mind."

"No," she said, "that's okay."

I flushed the toilet. We went back inside the room and laid down on the bed. We started the dance of love all over again. I wasn't getting hard as fast I had hoped for, but then sometimes, these things take time.

After she finished off a climax from me fingering her cunt and clit, she whispered, "do you want me to suck your cock?"

Another surprise, but a another nice one.

"If you want to," I said, "but let's do it like this."

I swung around on the bed so we were in a 69 position, side by side. I pulled her one leg up and over me, so I had a better position to eat her from. She reached over with her and stroked my cock for little while. Then I felt her lips around it. Then her tongue tasting it. I was half expecting her to stop because of the sperm and pussy juice that was still covering most of it, but she started slowly sucking me. It wasn't too long before I was hard again. I went to work on her clit with my lips. It was little hard to reach her cunt in that position with my mouth, but I let my fingers do the work there. I then moved my index finger to her asshole and started playing with it a little. We hadn't discussed anything about anal so I wasn't sure what her reaction would be. She tensed up a little.

"I guess you have never had your ass played with before", I said

"No," was her reply.

I said "I won't hurt you, but if you don't want me to do it, I won't."

Lifting her mouth off my cock again, she said, "no, it's okay."

There was plenty of pussy juice and cum around her ass crack from the first round of love making, so I just wet my finger with that and slowly started working it in. I heard her moan as I slowly moved in and out. I went back to sucking her clit and soon I feel her getting ready to climax. Hoping that she would remember not to bite my cock, I licked her clit hard and soon she was squirming and cumming. I kept up the licking and sucking of her clit and she came again.

She was doing such a great job of sucking my cock that I was getting near to cumming myself.

I said "I'm getting close. Do you to finish this with a fuck?"

She stopped sucking and again she surprised me by saying, "I want you to cum in my mouth," and went back to sucking me.

"Okay dear", I replied and went back to her clit.

By now my index finger was up to the second joint in her ass. I stuck my thumb in her cunt and started working the wall between the two holes.

I heard hear her moan with a mouth full of cock, "oh my God."

She started sucking harder and harder. I could feel my orgasm building and then I started cumming. As each of the hot spurts, hit her mouth, I could feel her swallow. I sucked hard on her clit and she started coming. She shook and trashed around as it gripped her body. Then she relaxed. I was exhausted and so was she. I pulled my finger out of her ass and my thumb out of her cunt. I swung around and laid beside her. She looked at me and I smiled. Then I kissed her long and deep, tasting the sperm in her mouth. She got so excited I though she was going to cum again.

I looked at the clock, and it was 11:45.

I said "I guess we should get up and get cleaned up, since you have to go by 12:30."

With a sigh, she said, "yes".

I let her use the shower first, then I got in for a quick rinse off. I came out and she had on a plain looking bra and a pair of white cotton panties.

I said, "I figured you brought them along."

She just laughed. She had carefully laid all my clothes out on the bed while I was in the shower. I got dressed as well.

As we were getting ready to walk out the door, I pulled her close and kissed her one more time. Her mouth still tasted a little like sperm.

I said, "same time next week?"

She said, "no, I'll have my period then".

I said "okay", but I'm sure I sounded a little disappointed.

Not that it bothered me much. I knew some fun ways to work around that problem, but I figured best not to push things with her, too far, too fast.

She said "the next week."

I said, "I can't wait!"

End Chapter 1

12