Educating Pam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please?" she begged softly.

I slid both fingers into her cunt up to the second knuckle and moved them around a little. I pulled them out and traced my index finger to the top of asshole. I pushed on it lightly a few times and then pushed it in a little past the first knuckle.

I was just getting ready to start bringing her to an orgasm, when she giggled a little and said, "I washed it good today."

"Oh yes?" I asked.

Knowing my interest in all the details, she said, "I soaped my finger good and stuck it in a out a few times."

"From the front or the back?" I said.

"Nosy," she said in a soft voice, then "from the front."

"That was nice," I replied.

She breathed heavy a few times and said again, "please?"

I kissed her neck, started moving my finger in and out of her asshole, and turned up the pressure and speed on her clit. She tensed up. I mentally did a 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 countdown and right on cue, she climaxed. She let out a loud low moan and started shaking. I felt her grab my finger with her ass muscle. She placed both of her hands on top of the hand that was rubbing her clit and started moving it faster.

Another silent countdown and again she came, this time with a loud, "yes, yes yes!"

I was going to end this and move onto other pleasures, but she had other ideas. She kept pushing on my hand and clamping her ass muscle down on my finger as it went in and out.

After about 10 seconds of this, she tensed up and let out a loud, "FUCK!", as the next one, stronger than the first two, blasted from her cunt and shook her entire body.

Finally she let go of my hand. I moved back to her pubes and started lightly stoking them. At the same time, I slid my finger out of her ass, and lightly played with the outer edges of her cunt with my other fingers.

As her breathing slowed down, she whispered, "I've been needing that since he came Saturday night."

"Poor baby," I whispered back, as I slid the slip up over her head.

I placed my arms back around her waist, and returned to kissing the back of her neck lightly.

We held like that for a little while, then she said, "you are seriously overdressed."

"Do something about it," I replied.

I can't say she ripped my clothes off, but she worked pretty quickly to get everything off, except my underwear. As usual, I was wearing bikini briefs, the kind that aren't real low cut but still lower than regular men's briefs. She knelt down and pulled the front down low enough so that just my cock was sticking out. She put her hand underneath and stroked my balls through the cloth. Leaning forward, she opened her mouth, and took the head of cock inside. She lightly licked and sucked for a bit, then while she was doing that, she took her other hand, wrapped it around the base of my cock. She lightly squeezed and then slowly slid that hand along my cock, until it reached her mouth.

"Ummmmm," I heard as her tongue touched the big drop of precum that was waiting there.

She repeated the process making the same sound as she licked it. Give my one final kiss on the tip, she let go and pulled my underwear to the floor and helped get them off my feet. She got up, and tossed them over on the chair. She turned back and taking my face between her hands, she lightly kissed me.

After that ended, she got this funny little smile, when she was thinking something naughty and said, "I should get you some pretty panties to wear."

"Don't even think about it!" I said back with a smile

She kissed me again. Damn, she full of surprises. I had spent a night a few years prior to all of this, with a gal that had me dress in a bra, panties, and stockings, but I hadn't told Pam about that yet.

She asked, "so are we going to stand here all day?"

I laughed and said, "No. Go kneel on the side of the bed."

After giving me a look best described as suspicious, she did that. She was a little too far on the bed, but had her feet hanging off the edge.

I grabbed a pillow off the bed, laid it in the floor, and knelt down behind her. Of course, she had her head turned back so she could see what I was up to.

I said, "move back closer to me, open your knees wider, and then lay your head down."

She wiggled back, I pushed down on her ass a little to get it the right height, and she laid her head down on the bed, with it still turned so she could watch me. I sat back a little and gazed at the feast of pussy waiting for me.

I heard her say as usual, "get a good look?"

"Yep," I said, "now, how about a good lick?"

Moving my head in, I planted my tongue on her clit and slowly licked up to her cunt and then back again.

She wiggled her ass a little and said, "ooooo, I like this, too!"

I kept on licking her like that. Every so often, I would tongue fuck her cunt for a while before resuming my slow licks. She was really enjoying this and so was I. She started off lying on her arms, but at some point she pulled them out and stretched them back along her thighs. I reached up and grabbed her wrists. She started squirming a bit, but that she wasn't going to get loose.

In between her heavy breaths as the passion built, I heard her ask, "you aren't going to be mean to me again, are you?"

I laughed. I had no intention of doing that, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

I started moving my face and tongue on it's travels up and down her cunt faster and faster. By now, her always wet cunt was close to the dripping stage, even though it was sticking slightly up in the air. Faster and faster, then when I felt her get close to an orgasm, I stopped for 2 seconds.

"Oh shit!" I heard her moan.

I laughed again. I placed my lips on top of her clit and started licking away. She started shaking all over, then started pushing her cunt, what little of it she could move, back on my face.

"FUCK!," she screamed as the orgasm hit her.

She was squirming hard as it went sailing through her body. I kept working away at her clit.

Within no more that 15 seconds of the first one, I heard, "yes, Yes! YES!" with the last one being a full scream as the next one blasted on through.

I went back to a gentle and slow licking motion, up and down her thoroughly soaked cunt. Her breathing settled in a same rhythm as my licking. Then I stopped for a little while. But I wasn't finished with her.

"Forget what's next on the menu?" came the next sound out of her lips.

"Nope," I said.

Moving my head up a little, I planted my tongue on that small and tender patch of skin that separated her cunt and asshole.

She let out another long, "oooo," sound as I gently licked her there.

I moved the short distance to her asshole and started licking it lightly. I had licked her there a few times the last time we were here, which is what prompted her to wash her ass out that morning. But this was going to be a good one.

After I had licked there for maybe 10 seconds or so, I heard in a very childlike voice, "somebody is going to be really naughty today."

I was still holding her arms down otherwise, I might have though seriously about dropping a slap on her ass, but I decided not too. Instead, I started stabbing the tip of my tongue into the center of her asshole. She started making little oh noises each time I did. I pulled out and licked around the outer edges for a little while. I moved back to the center and after a few more light probes, I pushed my tongue into her asshole. I got in a little more than one half of a inch.

"Oh my God," I heard her say.

She tightened up all of her muscles there, but I held my ground. After a little bit, she loosened up and I started moving my tongue around in there. She started making these low deep noises. I pulled it out and then fucked her ass with my tongue. All the while, her noises got faster and louder. She started shaking a little as well. I kept eating her ass for at least two minutes and probably longer. I wasn't sure if she would climax this way or not, so letting go of both of her hands, I brought my left one round and lightly touched her clit with my thumb. She was so wound up that she jumped a little as I touched her. I pressed down hard on her clit with my thumb, but didn't move it around. But that was all it took!

She started shaking and let out a howl as the climax started. I moved my face off her ass, and the next thing I knew she flung herself flat out on the bed. She was shaking and making all kinds of noises. I laughed a little as I got off the floor, picked up the pillow and tossed it back on the bed. Picking up one of the motel room cups, going into the bathroom, I rinsed my mouth out, and washed my face off a little. When I came back to the bed, she hadn't moved at all. I laid down beside her and slowly ran my hand up and down her back. She was still breathing heavy and making the same noises.

I said softly, "you never tell anyone to kiss your ass again, without a big smile on your face."

"Oh my God," was her reply, "oh my God."

I whispered in her ear, "she likes it."

She turned around a little, moved over closer and kissed me. This went on and on and then her hand went down to my cock. He had softened a little, but with a few strokes it was hard again.

When the kiss ended, she asked with smile, "so what is next?" thinking that I was going to fuck her at that point.

But again, I had other plans.

"I would like a blow job," was my answer.

She looked at me, sneered a little, and said, "how do you ask?"

I replied, "I would like a blow job, please?"

"How?" again came the question.

I said, "Pretty please, with lots of sperm on top?"

She kissed me and said, "that will do."

I said, "let's move over."

We got to the center of the bed. I laid on my back. She started kissing me down my chest and bent down towards my cock, like she did when we were going to 69.

"Get between my legs," I said.

"Oh really?" she asked.

She turned and gave me a look and another sneer, then slid down and positioned herself between my legs. She laid there for a bit just staring at my cock.

"Get a good look?" I asked like she always did.

"I'm just planning my trip," which was what I had said to her one time before eating her cunt.

With that, she moved her tongue over the base of my cock, right where my balls started. She slowly licked her way up the shaft. She placed her one hand behind it to steady it. When she reached the underside of the head, she licked under there for a little while, then slid her tongue back down. She repeated this, on the one side, then the other. When she was done, she cupped my balls with her other hand and licked them for while. Then she went back up the center again. I started to think that maybe that asked her to do this was a mistake, because I could tell by her actions, that she was really going to take her time. This time when she reached the top, she moved up a little, opened her mouth and lowered it, without closing her lips. She started fluttering her tongue all over the top of the head.

I said, "you have been doing some research on the Internet, haven't you?"

She stopped her fluttering for second and said, "Cosmo." which meant Cosmopolitan magazine.

That is a woman's fashion magazine, but it always has a least one article about sex and usually several.

She stopped again and said, "I've been reading it for a very long time."

To use the cliche, all of a sudden a light bulb turned on in my brain. I realized that it Cosmo was where she had picked up a lot of the things she had done to and with me in the past. Now it all made sense. She had been reading all the "drive your man wild in bed" type articles, but never had anyone to try any of the techniques out on. In one sense, that was a good thing. In another sense, that could be very, very, bad, especially depending on just how long she planned on making this blowjob last. But I didn't have too time to ponder about it, because she lowered her mouth back to my cock and started fluttering her tongue again, this time around the lower edge of the head. She went all the way around it and then went back around in the opposite direction.

"Oh fuck," I thought but didn't say, "she is REALLY going to take her time!"

She started lightly sucking me. I glanced over at the clock. She would suck for a while, then lick for a while, then flutter for a while, then go back to sucking. My last orgasm was a week ago and I knew there was a big load in there. Once in while she would squeeze the precum up and out of shaft, lick it off and then go back to what ever she was doing. One minute passed, then two, then three, then five, then a few more and I stopped looking at the clock. She was holding me right at the edge. At one point, as she started sucking me again, I started moving my hips up and down to get a little more sensation and hopefully go over the edge.

She stopped and said coyly, "are we in hurry or something?"

I just groaned a little. She resumed her sucking. This time picking up the pace as she did. I could feel her press her tongue hard against my shaft. I knew it wasn't going to be long. She started going faster and faster. I could feel it building and evidently so could she, because just as I got to the breaking point, she opened her mouth and stopped. First one, then two, then three long seconds crawled by. I looked at her face and she was smiled as best she could with a mouthful of cock. My eyes clearly showed my desperation, because she resumed her sucking. She started stoking the base faster and faster with her hand. Finally it hit. My cock throbbed and the first blast of sperm flew into her mouth. She pulled her head back and locked her lips tightly around the head, all the while slowly pumping it with her hand. The second blast let loose, soon followed by a third and then a smaller fourth one. I was watching her face through all of this. Normally when I came in her mouth, she would swallow each spurt, but this time, I could tell she hadn't swallowed a drop. After a few more pumps of her hand, she slowly pulled her lips off my cock head and closed them tightly when she was off of it. From the way she was grinning, I had pretty good idea of what she had planned next.

She reached up and pulled my legs down on the bed. Crawling up and over them, she sat right down on my pubic area and bent forward. I could feel her bush rubbing against mine. She leaned forward and grabbed my face with both hands. She planted her lips on mine, but I kept mine closed. She started pushing with her tongue and finally I opened up. We lay there and deep kissed for a couple of minutes. She pushed sperm into my mouth and I pushed it back. Finally the kiss ended, she swallowed what she had left in her mouth and I swallowed what was in mine.

She got the biggest smile that I had ever seen on her face.

I said, "I guess I asked for that."

She smiled back and wiggled her ass a little.

"Don't do that too hard," I said.

"To heavy for you?" she asked.

"No, I replied, "I have to take a piss and you sitting on top of my bladder isn't helping things."

She wiggled again.

"Keep that up," I said, "and your first shower today will be right here on the bed."

"Maybe yours will be as well," she replied with a giggle and wiggled her ass again.

I reached down and placed both of my hands on her ass cheeks. It was going to be a simple matter to plant a quick spank on both cheeks, right then and there.

She must have read my mind, because she said, "you are thinking of spanking me, RIGHT?"

"Yep," I said.

With that, she quickly rolled off of me, and jumped off the bed. She turned, shook her ass at me, then turning her head back, she stuck her tongue out at me as she headed into the bathroom.

I got off the bed and followed her in there. She was standing there with her arms folded across her chest looking really smug.

I walked up to her and said, "one of these days," and shook my finger at her.

She stuck her tongue out at me again, then said, "are we going to the toilet? Otherwise, I'm going to pee on the floor."

I laughed and said, "that would be fun to watch."

She gave me a dirty look and backed over to where the toilet was, being sure not to give me a target. She sat down on it, wiggled a little to get seated properly, then spread her legs a bit.

"Are we going to be naughty again today?" she asked.

I just smiled, leaned over, and kissed her lightly. She put her arms around me. I slid my hand down to her bush, stroked at few times, but then pushed a finger down to her clit. I wiggled it a little, then I moved my finger down a little deeper into her crack. I knew I was close to her piss slit and so did she, because her eyes, got really big.

"Whenever you are ready," I said softly as I lightly stroked her there.

She closed her eyes, I felt her push, and as the piss started flowing, she opened her eyes again. My fingertip was getting a little splashed by the stream. Then I moved it closer to her piss slit and the hot stream of piss. She inhaled sharply, tensed up, and stopped pissing.

"You aren't done yet," I said.

She exhaled, relaxed, and the flow started again. It was running against my fingertip but I wasn't in deep enough to interrupt the flow and have it splash every where. Finally she stopped.

"Finished?" I asked.

She gave another push and I felt a little trickle come out. This time I placed my finger right at her piss slit as it went on by, which did spray around a little. After it stopped, I rubbed her there for a couple of seconds. I reached over my other hand and pulled got some toilet paper down the roll. She helped me tear off, because that is a tricky maneuver with one hand. I pulled my hand out and wiped it off. I got some more paper and wiped her clean.

I looked over at her, and she said quietly, but with a smile, "that was very, very, naughty."

I stood up and moved back a step. She got off the seat, and to my surprise, turned and lifted it for me. I moved forward and as before, she took my cock in her fingers to aim it at the bowl. I started pissing almost immediately. Usually, she rolled my cock around in between her fingers, but this time, she moved her index finger to the top of the stream. It sprayed sideways a little and she giggled. Her finger then stroked the piss stream like she was stroking my cock.

It tricked down to nothing, and she asked, "finished?"

"Little more," I replied.

As I pushed it out, she stuck her finger almost on top of my cock, which of course caused this last squirt of piss to spray both of us lightly and the top of the toilet bowl as well. She started giggling like a little kid. I reached over, got some paper, and handed it her. She wiped her finger and hand off, then bent over and wiped the drops of piss off the top rim of the toilet bowl. As she straightened up, I looked at her, somewhat surprised.

"What?" she asked, then added, "I'm a mom, you know!"

I laughed.

She said. "I guess we should wash a little."

"Probably be a good idea," I replied.

So it was over to the sink for quick wipedown of both of us with a washcloth, then an equally quick, drying off. I pointed towards the door, indicating that she should go back to the bedroom first.

"Oh no!" she said, "you go first," figuring I was going to take a shot at her ass.

I laughed, walked out, got on the bed and laid my side. She followed and laid down beside me. We kissed for while. She still tasted faintly of sperm.

Then she said, "that was really naughty in there. I never imagined doing anything like that."

"That's pretty tame, " I replied.

She said, "probably, but it is still naughty."

I hadn't sucked her great nipples so far this session, so I moved down until I was mouth to nipple with one and said, "baby is hungry."

I closed my lips around her nipple and I heard her laugh. I sucked on it for a while, just like a baby would.