Educating the Teacher Pt. 01

Story Info
Black stud has sex with teacher neighbor.
1.9k words
4.27
44.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and could immediately tell that something was wrong. There was light coming in through the window of my master bedroom. I had overslept. Shit! I didn't have anywhere to be, since I worked from home, but I still liked to have a daily routine. I rolled over in my king-sized bed to my nightstand and looked at my alarm clock. It was a quarter past seven. I must have really been tired to have overslept two hours.

I got out of bed and grabbed my phone. No messages. Good. I decided I would take a run. I stripped off my pajamas and put on some shorts. It was late May and that was all I needed to wear while running. I put on my Yankees hat and grabbed my phone and headphones. I walked out the door and started running.

My run turned out to be uneventful. I ran through my upper middle class, predominantly white neighborhood without being bothered. Most of the houses I ran past had only one car in the driveway. I guess the husbands were already off to work. That made me happy. Most of those motherfuckers couldn't handle the idea of a black man living in their neighborhood. There were a few who were cordial to me but most just kept their distance from me.

The wives in the neighborhood were a different story. They fucking loved me! I guess it was because I wasn't the big, scary person their husbands and daddies said that black men were. I was friendly, well mannered, educated and articulate. I put them at ease. I think that was another reason their husbands didn't like me. Oh, well.

As I made my way back to my house, I noticed my neighbor, Rebecca Johnson struggling to bring her garbage bins in. Rebecca is my neighbor and my closest friend in the neighborhood. She was twice my age, having celebrated her fiftieth birthday last year. She was married and had two teenage children. She was always nice to me and ready to give me advice. I looked at her like a second mom.

An may I say that Rebecca was gorgeous? She was tall for a woman, standing 5'7 and very filled out at 140 pounds. She had medium colored brown, wavy hair that just touched her shoulders. She had big, brown eyes that were full of life. Her perfectly even white teeth always lit up a room when she smiled.

Rebecca was also something of a tease. Apparently, her husband wasn't giving her the attention she thought she deserved, so she liked to show off her body whenever she got the chance. She loved to wear short skirts and clingy tops that showed off her hard nipples. I bet the boys in her classed loved her for that. But she told me that she would never mess with one of her students. It wasn't worth going to jail. Good thing I'm not one of her students...

"Let me help you with that, Rebecca," I said as I walked up to her.

"Oh, thank you David" Rebecca said as she took her hand off the trash bin. I took hold of the bin and wheeled it out to her curb. I turned and looked at her. Rebecca was looking quite fuckable this morning. She was wearing a loose, brown skirt that barely touched the tops of her knees. She paired that with a black spaghetti strap top. The spaghetti straps did absolutely nothing to conceal her bra straps. She wore a crocheted sweater thing over that.

"You look very nice today, Rebecca," I said. "If I were one of your students, you'd be in trouble today."

Rebecca blushed as she smiled her five-hundred-dollar smile. "Thank you" she sheepishly said. I could tell that she was eyeing me up, too. She longingly gazed at my toned, muscular body. She licked her lips as she took a peek of my foot-long dong through my running shorts.

"I want to show you my appreciation for all the help you've given me since you've moved in to our neighborhood," Rebecca said. "Can I invite you in for a cup of coffee?"

Right, "coffee." I'm sure you want something hot, black and strong but it ain't coffee.

"Sure. I'm off today, so I can hang out for a while."

Rebecca smiled. She extended her arm. I put my arm through hers and we went into her house.

Rebecca's house was typically suburban in its appearance. She told me to sit down on the white couch, which I did. She went into the kitchen. He living room was a dead giveaway that she was married with kids. There was a giant flat screen TV hung on the wall, placed above a massive entertainment system. Multiple gaming consoles, with their cords and controller sprawled everywhere, were hooked up to the TV. Overall, the place had a cozy feel to it.

Rebecca handed me my coffee and then sat on the couch next to me. She looked at me nervously and smiled. I smiled back.

"So, where's Jim and the kids?" I asked.

"Jim is at work" Rebecca said, referring to husband. "The kids have already gotten on the bus."

"They don't ride to school with you?" I found it interesting that the children of a teacher didn't ride to school with her.

"No, I need time to prepare my lesson plans. They ride the bus."

I nodded as a looked at Rebecca. She wasn't looking at me. She was just staring at her feet. I reached and moved her face so that she could look me in the eyes.

"Your Uggs ain't that interesting," I playfully said to her.

Rebecca was breathing heavy and chewing her lip. "We shouldn't be doing this. I'm married. I'm also old enough to be your mother."

"What are we doing? We're two people who are obviously attracted to each other. What's wrong with acting on that?" With that, I leaned in and kissed her. She protested for a second, but then gave in to her desire. Rebecca moaned softly as I crushed my mouth over hers. Our tongues danced in her mouth, playing around.

Rebecca broke off our kiss. "Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked me.

"Of course," I said. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Because I am an old woman," Rebecca said. "A young, handsome guy like you should want someone closer to your age."

"I think you are very attractive," I said. I took her small, delicate hand and guided it to my crotch. "See?"

Rebecca's eyes grew wide as her hand made contact with my cock. "W-what is that?!" she shockingly asked.

"Say hello to my little friend," I said, in a horrible Tony Montana accent.

"That thing isn't so little!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"Oh, please," I said, wanting to toy with her a bit. "I'm sure Jim has one just like it."

"Oh no, he doesn't! If he did, I'd be more interested in sex with him!" she said, roaring with laughter as she said it.

"Well, let's see what Jim's missing out on." I kissed her again. She collapsed in my arms as I did and I knew that she was mine for the taking. I kissed down her cheek, to her neck, alternating between kisses and gentle sucks once I got there. I gently removed her sweater. I pulled her tank top over her head and pulled her skit to the floor. I knelt down and took off her brown boots.

"Stand up. Let me see that hot body" I commanded. She happily obeyed me. She stood up wearing nothing but a black, lacy underwire bra and matching bikini cut panties. I could tell that the undergarments were expensive. I ordered her to remove her bra and panties. She gleefully obliged me.

Rebecca slowly unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. For a fifty-year-old with two kids, she had some nice tits. They were big on her frame and more full than saggy. She had big, pink areolas with gumball shaped nipple perfectly centered on them. Her nipples were hard and pointing right at me. Her left breast was slightly bigger than her right one. That was cool; most women were like that.

I motioned for Rebecca to come to me. She did and sat in my lap. I slowly traced my finger around both of her nipples, causing her to softly moan. I then repeated this action with my tongue. She loved that. With her nipples nice and hard, I began to suck on them. I sucked gently at first, then harder. Rebecca threw her head back and closed her eyes.

While I sucked her tits, I reached down and gently slid her panties off. Her pussy was shaved, with a nice, long slit and the clit hood exposed. I rubbed her clit gently. She fell apart in my arms. I continued to rub her clit and suck her nipples. I could tell that she was close. I sucked and rubbed harder.

Rebecca began to shudder as the orgasm overtook her. Her nipples got harder and her chest and neck got flush. Her breaths came in short pants as she thoroughly enjoyed her climax. She looked at me. Her big, brown eyes were full of lust.

"Thank you" she purred to me.

"You want more?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she quizzically said to me.

I told her to get off my lap so that I could stand up. I pulled my shorts down. My massive cock bounced right in her face. Rebecca just stared at it, mesmerized by the sheer size of it. I took her hand and placed it on it. She seemed shocked to discover it was warm to the touch. She gently stroked it.

I told her to kiss the head of my cock. She leaned in and did. I sat back on the coach and picked her up. I gently sat her down on my dick. As my head penetrated her slit, she came again. I filled up every inch of her pussy as I slid in. Rebecca opened her legs wide as she hovered on my lap.

Rebecca enthusiastically bounced up and down on my cock, enjoying every minute of it. It seemed like every other motion brought her another orgasm. She was sweaty and red all over. She told me that her husband had never made her cum like this before and it was all new experiences. I told her that only black cock could make her cum like this. She readily agreed.

Pretty soon, that tight pussy of hers was building up an orgasm for me. I grunted and released my seed into her. Stream after stream of thick, white cum shot into her pussy. Every skeet felt like a cannon going off. That, in turn, made her cum again.

Rebecca crumple in a heap on me. She exhaled sharply, and then began kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you. I needed that" she said to me.

"You're welcome. And anytime you need this big, black cock, just hit me up."

"I will most certainly do that. But right now, I have to go to work. It will be a little bit more happy, thanks to you."

I kissed her on the cheek, put on my shorts and went home.