Edward Lane's Argosy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this union is . . . voluntary?" Gideon brightened. "You didn't coerce her?"

"Coerce her? Hell, she won't let me get away!" The muscular young gun continued to plow the foreign field in front of him, grunting with exertion between ecstatic feminine moans. For her part, the lady had abandoned her colorful undergarments and had pushed her skirts well up her thighs to her waist, bringing her slender limbs high in the air. Gideon could not help but note their shapeliness. Nor could he soon forget the unfortunate face of their owner, whose countenance was clearly far more beautiful in the rictus of ecstasy than in relaxed repose. The Atlan aristocracy was hardly the paragon of beauty under the best of circumstances, being addicted, as they were, to the famous incestuous liaisons within their class, the progeny of which, while pure of blood, were often also as ugly as stray mongrels. And this woman's face would have ranked near the bottom of her peers.

Yet she did seem to be enjoying his soldier's attention, Gideon noted. Her big brown breasts were exposed from her dress, lolling about quite extravagantly as Billy's quick thrusting made them gyrate. She looked up at Gideon pleadingly – but not for the enterprise to end, he surmised. She seemed eager and enthusiastic to entertain this white buck between her thighs.

"Her name is Marta," Billy explained as he fucked her, "and she's apparently the daughter o' one of the Beanie generals or somethin'. She was riding along 'cause she's got a bad case o' randies 'bout skyships."

"And . . . that was enough for her to forget herself and give up her virtue?"

"She's the romantic type," Billy said, continuously thrusting. "She figured dyin' in a skyship in a storm was preferable to goin' back to Atlan and marrying some disgusting old Beanie," he recounted. "This way, she can lose her virtue properly, an' claim 'fortunes o' war' to her daddy. Not bad thinkin' fer a girl!" Billy said, his thrusts becoming harder and more insistent as he approached his climax. "She ain't but . . . eighteen . . . an' just came out . . . o' the convent school . . . in Atlan City," he gasped, plunging his cock deep into her darkly furred cleft as he exploded within the depths of her new-minted womanhood. Billy collapsed on top of her, his chest heaving, a bead of sweat splashing against the woman's unfortunately large nose. "She don't . . . look like much," Billy admitted, "but Marta's a helluva fuck!"

"Apparently," Gideon nodded, unable to find an argument within the statement. "And I'm glad we could assist her in her premature defloration, if that, indeed, suits her purposes. But right now, we are in mortal peril, and your presence is needed in the Engine Room."

"Mine?" Billy asked, surprised and confused. "Why th' hell they need me?"

"You have been fucking my sister for two months, thinking I wouldn't notice," Gideon recounted, drolly. "If she's half as talkative about mechanics while she fucks as she is at any other time, you probably know more than any of my men how the engines work. So pull up your trousers, wipe off your hands, tell your ladylove adieu, and go find some way to get this ship moving . . . faster . . . or this will be the last cunt you sample. Ever."

"Aye, Cap'n," Billy said, fastening his belt, then leaning down to kiss his nearly insensible lover. He murmured something in Atlan Dutch, to which she responded with a nod and a glance at Gideon. "She wants to know if you're next, Cap'n," Billy informed him, when he finally rose.

"What?" Gideon asked, shocked.

"Well, it's funny," the mercenary said, chuckling, "She's heard tale of just how brutal us 'Sky Panthers' are – that's what the Beanies call us airmen, back home. We're just awful rapists and killers and pirates," he said, with mock seriousness. "Any woman who had the misfortune to be captured by us, it's said, is gonna get raped. Guaranteed. Or that's what their Emperor says. So when Marta got the chance to participate in this skirmish she jumped at it on account o' she's a lusty little lady and she got a face like a mush pie, which ain't an enviable combination. So she's gonna make the most of it, get all the Sky Panther cock she can, afore she's ransomed back."

"Ransom?" Gideon asked, his ears perking up. "Just . . . how much does she think she'll be worth?" That was something he hadn't considered. Ratings and officers were housed in a prisoner of war camp in Guthrie, but noble civilians were a different matter. He had every right to demand ransom for Marta's return.

Billy and the girl had a serious exchange in Atlan Dutch, during which Marta went on at length. When she stopped, Billy looked up at his commander. "She says that her sister was captured by Moriscan pirates two years ago, and her father paid out . . . is that right? Over twenty thousand ounces of gold for her return?"

Gideon suddenly found it difficult to breathe as Fortune gave him a gift in the middle of the crisis. "Twenty thousand? In gold? Dear Jupiter's Holy Sack, that's a lot!"

"Them Atlan lords got gold," Billy agreed, reverently. Despite the abject poverty most of the Atlan people suffered, the wealthy among them were very wealthy, indeed, and much of it in gold. "But they also got funny ideas 'bout a girl's virtue – don't even want to pretend she got urges, then they lock her away where she ain't even got hope of a thick cock. So . . . if you'd get your pecker out, Cap'n, and fuck her right proper, then she'd be much in your debt."

"Me?" Gideon asked in surprise.

"She thinks you're handsome," Billy relayed doubtfully after a brief conversation. "Me, I ain't seein' it clear."

"For which I am forever thankful, considering my sister's reports of the size of your weapon," the Captain said, haughtily. "But I find that seeing the Hobgoblin destroyed has renewed my interest in life-centered pursuits, of a sudden, and despite this poor girl's face, she seems to be willing and eager enough to sate me."

"Oh, that she is, Cap'n, that she is," Billy agreed. "She's horny enough to fuck a goat, but I guess an Englishman will do."

"You are dismissed, Mr. Bonney," Gideon said, unbuttoning his fly as he approached the lewdly-splayed girl. "And are you certain she knows no English?"

"None I can tell," the mercenary agreed over his shoulder. "You enjoy her proper, now, Cap'n! We got a reputation as 'Sky Panthers' to live up to, now."

"So we do," Gideon murmured, as the storm outside finally caught up with them. He had barely brought his bare prick out when the gusts suddenly pushed him face-forward against the brazenly displayed breasts of his captive. She seemed startled, and perhaps even a little frightened of the raging tempest, but not at all afraid of the prospect of getting fucked by an enemy who did not even speak her language. Since Gideon found his dick in close proximity in that position, he shoved it into her soaking twat without further ceremony, causing her heart to race, her eyes to pop open, and her cries of pleasure begin anew.

Gideon's prick wasn't a behemoth, but the servant girls, friends' sisters, and occasional whore he'd used it upon had all proclaimed it splendidly formed for its intended function. Since coming to the Americas he had rarely even taken one of the ubiquitous airship whores who prowled the yards, both to maintain discipline without complications and out of respect for his new sister, though he did discreetly visit a few lady friends clandestinely.

Lady Tayanita hadn't seen fit to display a similar decorum herself, however, and had spent most of their time together fucking his marines, her engineers, and anyone else she took a fancy to when they were in port. The Americans, particularly the native Indians, were far more earthy about the rites of Aphrodite than the English, he knew, and there were whispers about savage orgies of lurid sex occurring around bonfires in America throughout the European world.

After spending most of a year here, however, Gideon was forced to concede that such orgies were the stuff of folklore, not fact. Tallassi and Guthrie were perfectly ordinary frontier towns on the Plains, with telegraphs and dry goods stores and post offices – and a good dozen churches of various denominations. They were even building an opera hall in Guthrie, of all things. Such civilized folk frowned on orgies just as much as the most conservative vicar in England.

The folk of Oklahoma, however, had embraced the cult of Science far more readily than that of the Nazarene. Since it had been Science that had elevated their tiny settlement into a strategic asset, lifted their economy to riches, and provided them the wherewithal to establish their independence, Science, not Jesus, held sway the most in Oklahoma. While there were church-goers aplenty, the superstitions of Europe were no more attractive to them than the superstitions of their own people, and a surprising number of educated Oklahomans, depending upon their tribe, were quite openly sexual with little or no regard for the sanctity of marriage – or even its necessity. Far from the scorn an unwed maid might attract for a birth without a husband in England, here on the plains such things were taken as a matter of course. Hence Tayanita's mother's ease at providing for her daughter without the benefit of husband until she came of age. Many Okie girls were similarly wild-spirited, and would leap at the chance at bedding a dashing young Air Captain.

Gideon had - mostly - resisted, though he had such offers aplenty when he was aground. But at this instance, with such easy prey so close and so willing – and no Tayanita around to deter him – he plunged viciously into the cunt of the enemy noblewoman, reveling in the feel of warmth and wetness that engulfed his prick so enchantingly once he proceeded beyond her tangled jungle of pubic hair. Marta, too, seemed pleased at the penetration, arching her hips dramatically as his length found its home.

He didn't know what uncouth things Marta was saying as he fucked her with powerful strokes, or if they were just unworded syllables uttered in response to ecstasy, but Gideon found within his lack of comprehension the freedom necessary to unleash his own sexual frustrations on unhearing ears. As he fucked the girl, a steady stream of filthy invective curled out of his mouth to join her unintelligible cries.

In response, Marta pulled her knees up to her ears, brazenly displaying the well-furred pussy at her center to Gideon's lascivious gaze. He watched in fascination as his prick sawed in and out of her hot, wet slit, unheeding of the shaking and the rolling the airship endured in the teeth of the storm. If he was going to die the way the Hobgoblin had gone down, then buried balls-deep into a hot cunt was his preferred method of doing so.

Marta, for her part, gave voice to her lover's efforts in ways far beyond Gideon' experience. Her howls of lust and joy seemed to fill the entire ship as he relentlessly fed his cock to her hungry pussy. Inexperienced, perhaps, the Atlan woman's capacities for lust seemed infinite. In a pique of savage whimsy, Gideon reached down and viciously twisted her great bronze nipples to make her squeal and tighten her twat around his cock.

The distraction of their mutual climax was enough to prevent them from witnessing the airship's continuing predicament. But the fact that Gideon was still alive to enjoy his orgasm meant, he felt, that his men had adequately dealt with the storm. As he spurted the last tendrils of his creamy joy deep within Marta's clasping cunny, he sighed with great relief and withdrew.

"M-more?" Marta asked, trembling. "C-can we have– can we do that . . . again, Captain?"

"I thought you spoke no English!" Gideon said, springing up in surprise. He quickly began fastening his flies, but noted that Marta made no move to cover herself. What hideous words had departed his lips when he thought none could hear?

"I learned a little," she admitted. "In the convent. They said it would be helpful to me."

"I dare say it was," Gideon admitted. "But then . . . you understood every word I said?" he asked, concerned.

"Well . . . yes, but don't be embarrassed," the poorly-formed girl coaxed. "It sounds as if milord needed that just as badly as I."

"So, what else did you lie to my man about?" he asked, a little perturbed that he had fallen for the ruse.

"Not so much," she conceded. "Well, the part about my father being a General. He's actually the Deputy War Minister, tasked with securing our border."

"You mean, conquering the Kingdom of Oklahoma," Gideon countered.

"I could care less for the politics," the girl insisted in her strange accent. "But when I got the opportunity to go to the front in a real warship—"

"So you could lose your virginity?" Gideon asked in surprise.

"Among other things," she nodded. "Had not that handsome young man deflowered me, then I had selected one from amongst the crew on which to bestow such a gift before we returned."

"Well, I hope Billy provided satisfaction," Gideon added, as he straightened his coat. "To many women, he looks like no more than a child."

"He is no child," Marta said, dreamily. "Nor, Captain, were you."

"So I take it your capitulation to this 'rape' of your virtue is not quite over yet?"

"If this is rape," she breathed, solemnly, "then I love it! Yes, yes, bring me more hard dicks! They fill me so . . . all of your men, should they wish, may reward themselves between my thighs."

"Do not you worry about getting with child?"

"My people know special herbs that make such a thing impossible," Marta said. "But what if I should? I am a princess of the blood, descended from the gods themselves. Should I bear a man's seed, my father might be angry for a short while because of what the priests might say, but soon will come to dote on me and his new grandchild."

"How convenient for you," Gideon acknowledged. "So, is it your desire that you be repatriated to your land?"

"Oh, if I must!" Marta said, impatiently. "I'd much prefer to be repatriated to your prick, Captain. Upon my return, I can expect nothing but marriage to a dour, ill-mannered brute of a nobleman, where I must near him many brats and endure his tiny cock forever. But as a prisoner . . . the skies are open to the possibilities!"

"That's precisely how my sister, Tayanita, reacts," he mused. "She's as fond of prick as you, if a tad older. She's a noblewoman too – on her mother's side she's some kind of princess or something. I'm her brother on her father's side, and her English father has disowned her. It's all very complicated. But if you want to lay about and fuck my men into a stupor until you are redeemed, and then blame your lack of virginity on rough handling by the enemy . . . well, be my guest. Oh, here's a fellow who might assist – Roy! Come here, lad!"

As the young marine was coming to inform the captain that he had dire matters to attend within the control room, and found an open, willing, and well-used cunt oozing invitingly in front of him, instead, he quickly spat out the message, lowered his trousers, and began humping wildly into Marta's clasping cunt. As promised, the lusty young maid responded with delirious delight at this second assault on her virtue – a virtue, Gideon noted, that she had given away at the earliest opportunity. Atlan society was conservative, partially Catholic, and completely repressed sexually – it did not surprise him that a noblewoman, especially one so poorly formed, would be eager to indulge in the pleasures of the flesh the moment it was possible to do so. And Marta seemed quite satisfied by both the size of his weapon, the motion of his thrusting, and the ardor to which he committed himself in service to her pleasure.

One of these days, Gideon said to himself as he returned to the control room, my prick is going to get me into trouble, instead of out of it.