Edward's Halloween Costume

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward shouted out from behind the screen, "What's going on here? My costume is nearly nonexistent. It barely covers...anything! This can't possibly be right. There's...there's not enough material to cover...everything!"

"Your mother was explicit in her instructions of how a young caveman's wardrobe should look. She detailed the costume down to the last thread," Cora replied as Beth agreed.

"You could give your mommy...mother a call to verify that these were the changes she ordered," Cora suggested.

He wasn't a child. There was no need to call his 'mommy' as she said. But how could his mother have approved such a skimpy costume design?

"When you're ready, come on out for your final fitting," Cora announced.

"It's...it's a little...embarrassing. I'm not sure how much of me is covered. Without the ability to see myself in the mirror I can't tell if...every...everything is covered," he said.

"Well we can come back behind the screen if that would be more comfortable for you," Beth offered.

For some reason Edward thought this was a grand idea. He didn't understand the reasoning behind it but it seemed safer for them to come to him instead of him going out to them. "Ok that sounds good, you come back to me. And can you turn on the air, I'm sweating like a whore in...it's very hot in here," Edward said.

"Oh sorry we don't have air conditioning but I can turn on the fan if that's alright," Beth said.

"Sure, anything to help. I'm accustomed to air conditioning and it's exceptionally hot today," Edward said.

Cora rounded the corner of the screen with a stand up oscillating fan. After plugging it in, Edward immediately felt the air start to stir.

Cora had to stifle a giggle when she first caught sight of Edward. The costume that the seamstresses had revised hid very little of the 19 year old boys body. The front flap just covered his penis and the tip of his left ball hung below it.

When she circled around to check out the back she had to cover her mouth as she nearly laughed out loud. The back flap only covered about half of his butt. His crack was visible up to his mid butt.

Beth had similar reactions when she saw him for the first time.

"Well how does it look? I mean is it...does it cover...is it suitable to wear to the party?" He asked.

"It looks exactly the way your mother designed it. She wanted it to be as close to what the real cave boys wore as possible. I do believe she will be impressed, as well as all her other guests," Cora answered.

"Beth please turn that fan up to high, our, 'model' here is sweating profusely," Cora suggested.

After Beth turned the fan to high Edward could immediately feel the air swirling around him. He was sweltering from the heat and the fact that he was nearly naked in this ridiculous costume. "How much longer is it going to take to finish this...fitting," he asked.

"It shouldn't take too much longer." Cora said. "We just need to make sure the redesign fits as it should."

As Cora and Beth squatted down in front of him to check the fit the fan caught Edwards front flap. The air flow from the fan lifted the flap enough to display the pink head of Edwards penis, giving both girls a front row close up panoramic view.

Edward felt the breeze on his penis. It felt erotic like a warm tropical wind blowing across his naked body. Once again his penis twitched and started to fill out. He deterred it from any further movement knowing the two girls were inches from it.

Snickering between themselves at having seen the head of the snotty boys penis, Cora composed herself enough to ask, "Ok Edward can you turn around so we can check the fit in the rear?"

As he turned the side view was spectacular. They could see the side of his penis and his ball sack. Now facing away from the girls Edward felt more at ease.

Beth blurted out, "Wow!"

Edward immediately asked, "What...what's wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing," Cora jumped in to say. "Beth was just excited about the new design of the back flap, that's all."

"Why, what's different to cause that kind of reaction?" Edward asked.

"It's nothing really. Seems the flap got tangled up somewhat. No big deal, here I'll adjust it," Cora said. With that said Cora took hold of the flap and raised it up. Edwards butt was now completely exposed. The girls could see all of his hairy butt crack. After a few tugs and pulls the flap fell into place.

"That's better," Cora said. "That's the way it's supposed to look."

Edward, still concerned, brought his right hand back to feel around and try to discover what he wasn't able to see. Just before he was about to feel his naked butt cheek Beth caught his hand and said, "Oops, let us finish our fitting before you start rearranging you costume, please."

"Fine but can we get on with it, I don't have all day," he said.

"I need something cool to drink," Beth said. "Can I get anybody anything?"

Cora chimed in with, "Sure I'll take whatever you're having sis."

Edward just grunted "Noooo." Beth left the room to fetch their drinks.

"You can turn back around now Edward," Cora instructed. She tried to adjust the sash but was having difficulty. She then had him remove it so she could fiddle with it better. "While I'm doing this let's see how the accessories work with your costume."

"Accessories, what are you talking about?" Edward asked.

"Your mother found these accessories for you and wanted to make sure they complimented the costume," Cora explained. She handed him a long spear type pole and a club made of plastic but looked real. "It seems cave boys carried these items with them most all the time."

Beth rounded the screen with the two drinks just as Cora instructed Edward to raise his weapons up in the air to test them. When he complied, anything to speed things up, his front flap lifted up enough to show off the majority of his penis and balls.

When Beth saw this she lost it. She dropped her drink, a chocolate milkshake. It landed atop Edwards' discarded pile of clothes and spilled all over them.

"You stupid fucking cunt! Look what you've done. You've ruined my designer clothes. You fucking klutz, "Edward spouted.

Beth apologized over and over again every time he took a breath and stopped calling her names.

"Hold on, it was an accident and she said she was sorry," Cora said, taking her sisters side.

With all his clothes soaked in chocolate goo, Beth grappled them and rushed out of the room.

Edward was still ranting on and on about Beth's clumsiness and how dare she do this to him.

Beth returned to the room and announced, "Everything's going to be ok. I've taken care of it. I wiped off as much liquid as possible and put everything into the washer."

"Telll me you didn't put my clothes into a washing machine. Are you stupid? All my clothes are dry clean only. If you put them in water it ruins them,"Edward shouted. He continued with, "I can't believe you people don't know the difference between expensive clothing and the garbage you evidently wear."

With Beth in tears and Cora in somewhat of a state of shock Mrs. Webster entered the room. "Young man you have no right to speak to my daughters like that! I will not tolerate such behavior in my home. Your mother is a lovely person and a friend but you on the other hand are nothing but a arrogant spoiled brat."

The look on Edwards face was a cross between disbelief and confusion. He couldn't believe she was speaking to him in that manner.

He felt Mrs. Webster grab his arm and start pulling him. "You need to leave my home, NOW! I will not allow your kind of rudeness for one more second," she demanded.

Basically dragging him through the house they reached the door. Just as she opened the door Cora grabbed his costume and said, "I'm sure you wouldn't want to be seen in 'garbage' like this," as she unsnapped the waist and jerked it off him. Both Cora and her mother then pushed him out the door onto the front porch, naked.

Bewildered, Edward quickly moved his hands to cover himself. At the same time he realized his naked butt was facing the street. He moved one hand to cover as much of his butt as possible. Not knowing what to do he looked around to make sure no one near could see him like this.

He started softly shouting, as not to arouse attention, for them to open the door. "I'm completely naked out here, let me in, NOW! He demanded.

Open this damn door! I'll...I'll...when I get my hands on you, you'll be sorry! Come on, someonnes going to see me like this."

"You should have thought about that before you trash talked us, "Cora said. "I think you need a dose of humility. Maybe if some folks saw your very average manhood, it might bring you down a peg or two."

He started banging on the door demanding they open it immediately. "You bitches let me in right now! Do you hear me? Now!," he bellowed.

"Edward, you're just going to attract attention to yourself with all that banging and yelling," Cora reminded him.

He glanced behind himself but still didn't see any movements. He did catch a glimpse of his car. "Great," he thought, he'd make a run for his car and get the hell out of his current hell. He took another quick scan for any sign of traffic and took off running.

Just as he reached his car, it hit him. His keys were in his pants and his pants were in the house he'd just run from. Still he jumped into the convertible for some kind of shelter. Another realization smacked him when he remembered the hard top he'd take off was in the trunk and of course the trunk was locked. He couldn't even hide his nudity inside his car. He cursed himself for being such a clean freak thereby leaving nothing to cover himself with in the car.

Cora was so upset by Edwards words and actions she called her cousin Robert who lived just a few houses down the street. She explained the situation to him and was crying by the end of the call.

Robert was 21 years old and had played football in high school. He was now a personal trainer at a local gym. Since high school he'd increased his body mass by nearly half. Robert was a mass of muscle. He was very loyal to Mrs. Webster, his aunt. She had helped raise him after his mother had died.

He had been in the shower when Cora had called and just threw on a pair of sweat pant shorts before flying out the door. In just a matter of minutes he was in front of his aunt's house. He spied the naked boy hunched down in the driver's seat of the sports car.

Walking up to the door and leaning in toward Edward he said, "What in the world do we have here?" He said. "Looks like some kind of a pervert to me. Sitting naked in a car waiting to flash a passerby."

Edward open his mouth to speak but was cut off before he could make a sound. "Your type makes me sick to my stomach. This is a nice decent neighborhood and we want to keep it that way."

This time Edward spoke up saying, "I'm here like this because of those crazy ass bitches in that house," as he nodded toward Mrs. Webster's house. "They stripped me and shoved me out the door...naked. I'll get those cunts if it's the last thing I ever do!"

Robert thought for a couple of seconds and asked as sincerely as possible, "Is that so? Why did they 'strip' you?"

"My mother commissioned them to make a costume for me and while I was being fitted the youngest cunt spilled a milkshake all over my designer clothes. Then the bitch threw my dry clean only expensive clothes in a washing machine. Everything was ruined and I told them off!"

"Oh my, that's terrible," Robert replied. "Those women sound deranged. I can't believe they'd do such a horrible thing to such a handsome young man like you."

Edward felt some compassion from Robert until he called him 'handsome'. One guy calling another guy handsome made him uncomfortable. At least he was beginning to think he'd get some help out of this situation.

"I can't believe anyone would do that to you," Robert sympathetically said. "I'm very upset that this happened in my neighborhood. I'm angry too and want you to get to the bottom of what's happening here."

With that said Robert opened the car door, reached in and pulled Edward out of his seat. With one arm wrapped around Edwards body, blocking him from covering his privates, Robert walked/drug him back to the front door asking, "Your clothes are inside here, right?" Bewildered, Edward nodded yes. "I'll get this settled right here, right now," Robert angrily said.

Robert banged on the door until it opened. He rushed inside with Edward still locked in an body hold and still completely exposed.

"Now I want to know what is going on here? Why did I find this good looking young man totally naked out in his car? Robert demanded from the three women.

All three started explaining what had taken place previously. Each taking over telling the story when one of them would stop to take a breath. This left Edward the opportunity to only get a single word in occasionally. The women were making sense and with Edwards one word interruptions he sounded ridiculous.

When they had finished explaining Robert looked at Edward and said, "I do not like being lied to, even if you're a handsome rich boy. I think you need a lesson maybe only I can teach you" with that said Robert continued to walk/drag Edward back into the sewing room, sat down and draped him over his knees.

"You can't be thinking you're going to...spank me," Edward said. "I'm a grown ass man and..."

He was interrupted when Roberts' large muscled hand came crashing down on his naked ass cheeks. The slap was so hard it echoed off the walls.

"F...U...C...K, that hurt!" Edward screamed. "Stop that,you can't do this to me!"

With that just out of his mouth Robert slammed his hand down again on Edwards bare butt.

"Ouch!, damn, fuck...stop!" Edward squealed.

"Not gonna happen till I think you've learned your lesson." Robert announced as he continued pounding Edwards cheeks. Those once lily white cheeks were turning a bright pink/red mix. Edward could feel the heat through the pain. His ass felt as if it were on fire.

Edward continued to scream out with each swat but they became more muddled and mixed with blubbering to 'please stop.' He started trying to evade the slaps by squirming around on Roberts lap. With each movement he was flashing the three women watching.

Finally Edward mumbled, through his slobbering, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I was so nasty to everyone...I'm sorry." Crying like a baby with tears flowing and mucus running from his nose, he just kept saying, "I'm so sorry."

Robert stopped the spanking and stood up bringing Edward up with him to face the three women.

He heard the women gasp, but it didn't register. He was in too much pain and confusion to realize much of anything. But after a bit he looked up at the women and saw they were fixated on his crotch. Immediately his thoughts were 'Oh my god, my penis is uncovered and they are seeing it.' He looked down and saw that not only could they see his penis he had a raging throbbing erection.

Evidently the spanking had triggered something in him that was erotic. That was the only reasoning he could think of for his erection. He started to move his hands to cover himself but his arms were trapped at his sides by Robert's grip on him.

"Obviously you must enjoy some part of being spanked," Robert said looking down at Edwards engorged penis. Edward just hung his head in embarrassment.

Cora spoke up and said, "Well at least your embarrassment is limited to just us four in this room...and my and Beth's friends and neighbors."

Edward looked directly at Cora with a puzzled expression and asked. "What do you mean by your friends and neighbors? When I was outside naked nobody saw me."

"Turn your head to the side," Cora explained.

Edward slowly turned his head to the side, not knowing what to expect. He saw a flock of women outside the glass windows lining the sewing room. They all had a prime view of his naked body and his thriving erection. Taking everything in he surmised that those women outside had also witnessed his humiliating spanking.

He didn't think he knew any of these women but living in this size town everyone would know who he was. The snobby rich kid was always a topic of local conversation. Now all these women had seen him naked and humiliated. They all knew the size and shape of his penis. They even knew what it looked like erect.

12