Egham Singles Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, it would've been rude to refuse and I began banging my cock into Helen like a man possessed; perhaps I was? The language I accompanied that fucking with certainly suggested a loss of control: "Like that? Is this what Helen wants? Fucking like a bitch in heat? Getting her juicy cunt filled with cock! Does Mummy want more?"

That proved to be exactly what Helen wanted: Helen once again replied 'Yes!' to every slur and aspersion I threw at her, while bucking her pelvis to similarly meet each physical barb I speared into her too. I knew almost from the outset that I wouldn't last long, but Helen's enthusiastic responses and the expressions on her face reassured me that I wouldn't need to.

Our coupling was wet and wild, almost bestial in its savagery, but as anticipated... short-lived; I doubt it was even two minutes before I was unloading into Helen's receptive cunt. But as similarly anticipated, by the time that I did, Helen was writhing beneath me, loudly enjoying her own climax; I thought my language had been crude, but Helen surpassed me.

Having been the first to climax, Helen was also the first to recover and it was she who drew my attention to the time; how long had I spent with my head between her thighs eating her out? I quickly pulled on my clothes on and vacated the van, allowing Helen the space to make herself presentable; it was perhaps five minutes later when she re-joined me.

Helen amazed me yet again, when she stepped out of the van's rear door there wasn't a hair out of place; every bit the prim and proper mother that I was used to. Helen's language and tone had similarly returned to the refined and conservative diction that I recognised. I did the gentlemanly thing and escorted her safely back to her own car and waved farewell as she drove away.

Along the way Helen had reminded me of the undertakings that I and she too had given; never to breathe a word, nor to attend any further singles nights. We sealed our agreement with a polite, almost prissy kiss before I returned to my van, where I found a more salacious souvenir... Helen had draped the sticky remnants of her shredded panties over the gear-stick.

That encounter was more than twenty years ago and to the best of my knowledge we've both held to our agreement and why wouldn't we... It's been far more discrete for me to visit Helen every few weeks -- I doubt a whole month's ever passed without me visiting my now mother-in-law - and fuck her in the comfort of her own home.

No risk of having a friend or neighbour catch Helen in an embarrassing situation, indeed they all envy her attentive and practical son-in-law: Good old Rob, always happy to call by and repair any real or imagined problem in the house. That said, from time to time, even now, Helen enjoys a rough fucking in the back of my van; though nowadays, in line with Helen's tastes, it's invariably a filthy mess in the back of there.

12