Egyptian Mom Discovers Black Men

Story Info
Mona Mogahed connects with Jean-Pierre in Ottawa.
1.5k words
3.33
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

"Thank you for helping me, Jean-Pierre," said Mona Mogahed, and the forty-something Arab matriarch looked at her son Ali's best friend, who'd gone through the trouble of clearing away all the snow in her driveway. Mona's son Ali had been best friends with Jean-Pierre Boudreau for ages. The two young men met at Algonquin College, and took radically different paths in life. Ali was currently at the Kingston penitentiary, where he would be kept for the next year and a half. Ali had some very stupid and illegal things, and the law is the law, after all...

Mona Mogahed loves her son Ali very much, but since he was a wannabe gangster with a fondness for robbing the local LCBO liquor store, or the Quickie's store down the street, perhaps prison would be good to him. Everyone in Vanier, Ontario, knew about Ali's criminal ways and various exploits. Ali had to learn a lesson, and he'd been running wild even since his father Mahmoud Mogahed passed away three years ago. Mona is a very hard-working and pious woman who attends the mosque twice a week. The lonely widow and mother doesn't have anyone to turn to in these difficult times. What's a gal to do?

"You're welcome, Miss Mogahed," Jean-Pierre replied with a smile, and as he worked the shovel, Mona couldn't help but admire his fine physique. Jean-Pierre stood six feet two inches tall, dark-skinned and muscular, and he was handsome in the manner of Afro-Caribbean gentlemen. Mona smiled as she caught herself checking out Jean-Pierre's cute bum. At the age of twenty two, Jean-Pierre was handsome and still single, though since he was a recent college grad with a good government job, this would change soon...

"Jean-Pierre, please come inside for some cocoa," Mona Mogahed said innocently, and the young man did as he was told. He came inside and took off his coat, revealing his finely muscled torso. Even with a T-shirt on, Jean-Pierre looked built. He sat in the living room, and sipped on his cocoa while Mona put on some music. At the age of forty eight, Mona Mogahed still looked good. She stood five feet nine inches tall, curvaceous, with dark bronze skin and long dark hair slightly streaked with gray.

"Thank you for this, Miss Mogahed," Jean-Pierre said, and Mona grinned, trying not to look at his crotch, for he sat in the typical "man-spreading" manner. Mona Mogahed is a proud Muslim woman from the Arab world. She is pious, quiet, polite and very conservative. Mona Mogahed is also a woman who hasn't had sex with anyone since her husband Mahmoud Mogahed died three years ago. Sex toys and fingering can only satisfy a woman for so long. Mona Mogahed needs some dick, alright?

"So, Jean-Pierre, tell me about that girlfriend of yours," Mona teased him, knowing that Jean-Pierre, like a true Haitian gentleman from the old school, didn't like to discuss such things with a lady. The last time Mona saw Jean-Pierre, she'd been shopping at the Loblaw's located in downtown Ottawa, and spotted him in the company of a plump young white woman, Heather somebody. Jean-Pierre had not mentioned Heather in a while and Mona was pretty sure that their relationship was toast, but she wanted to tease him anyways...

"Heather and I broke up, Miss Mogahed," Jean-Pierre said, and the tall, handsome young black man leaned back on the couch, looking sad. Mona looked at Jean-Pierre, who went from his cheerful Haitian self, all sunny and optimistic, to downright miserable and forlorn. Every nation on the planet earth knows about black men's fondness for plump white women. Heather must have done a number on Jean-Pierre for the brother to look so damned sad. Lucky for Jean-Pierre, Mona Mogahed is there to help a brother out, as it were...

"Oh I'm so sorry," Mona Mogahed said with admirable false sincerity, and she drew closer to Jean-Pierre. With a look of pure sympathy in her face, but lust in her heart, Mona laid her hand on Jean-Pierre's lap. The brother did not seem to notice the lustful gleam in the matronly Arab Muslim lady's eyes. Mona gently put her arm around Jean-Pierre and although he seemed surprised by this, she encouraged him to let go and embrace her. Mona hugged Jean-Pierre tightly, and it was definitely not in a motherly way...

"I don't know what to do, Miss Mogahed, I tried with Heather, I gave her everything," Jean-Pierre said, still somehow oblivious to the horny Arab MILF's intentions. Mona grinned, for games of seduction were something she enjoyed in her younger days back in her hometown of Aswan, Southern Egypt. Mona took Jean-Pierre's face into her gentle but firm and knowing hands. She looked right into the young man's soulful brown eyes. That's when it happened, they saw each other as man and woman, the differences in age, race, religion and nationality be damned...

"Jean-Pierre, even a righteous man will fail if he gives his all to the wrong woman," Mona said, and she then kissed him. Mona kissed Jean-Pierre passionately, like a woman who hadn't kissed anyone in years, and longed for that sweet, intimate contact. Jean-Pierre was a bit surprised that his best friend's mother was kissing him, but truth be told, he'd always fancied her. He just never thought he'd live to see the day when a sexy, mature Arab lady put the moves on a young black man like himself. Will wonders never frigging cease?

"Hmm, your lips taste sweet," Jean-Pierre told Mona, when they came up for air. Mona grinned, glad that Jean-Pierre wasn't a total ingenue, and that he had stopped calling her Miss Mogahed. Taking his hand, she placed it on her breast, and he smiled and felt her up. Jean-Pierre leaned closer and this time, he kissed Mona. She kissed him back passionately, and then they went upstairs. They went straight to the master bedroom which she once shared with her late husband Mahmoud, and right past Ali's bedroom. Once there, the two of them made passionate love...

"The rest of me is sweeter," Mona told Jean-Pierre as she undressed before him. Off came the Hijab, and the long-sleeved shirt, and the ankle-length dress. Down came the bra and the panties. Mona sat naked on the bed, a chubby, sexy woman with big tits, wide hips, thick legs and a big round ass. Jean-Pierre stood before Mona and undressed, showing his tall, dark-skinned, virile and masculine body. Mona smiled, and beckoned for him to join her.

"Not too sweet, I hope," Jean-Pierre told Mona as he joined her on the bed. They kissed, and his hungry mouth found her lips, kissed her throat and went down to her breasts, which he sucked on. Mona moaned softly as Jean-Pierre sucked on her tits, and then kissed a path downward. When Jean-Pierre went down, Mona spread her thick legs for him. The Haitian stud buried his face in her sweet spot and ate her pussy like a hungry man. Mona closed her eyes and sighed happily as Jean-Pierre's tongue slid into her pussy, taking her on a fun ride. She hadn't had it in a while, and he helped her make up for lost time...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Mona squealed as Jean-Pierre put her on all fours, face down and big ass up and put his Haitian masculinity on display. Jean-Pierre smacked Mona's big ass and thrust his big dark dick deep into her pussy. He'd been dreaming of waxing Mona's big ass for years. Something about a woman in a Hijab and traditional Islamic clothing with a big ass turned him on immensely. Jean-Pierre bucked his hips and fucked Mona roughly, just the way one of those seemingly sacred and forever out of reach Arab ladies deserves to get fucked. Mona began grinding her big ass against Jean-Pierre's groin, wanting more of his hard dick inside of her. The Haitian stud didn't disappoint, not in the least...

"Oh this feels nice," Jean-Pierre said, sighing happily as Mona sucked his long and thick, uncircumcised Haitian dick after riding him for a while. Mona winked at her new lover as she sucked his dick and massaged his balls. The Haitian stud was well-endowed and knew how to use it. Mona sucked Jean-Pierre until he came, groaning and surrendering his masculine seed to her. Mona tasted the flavor of Haitian masculinity in liquid form, and it tasted oh so good...

When Jean-Pierre Boudreau and Mona Mogahed parted ways, the Haitian brother was all smiles. He walked out of the Mogahed estate feeling like a king. He got in his car and sped away. When he got home, he lay in bed, thinking about what he did. Jean-Pierre is definitely going to be visiting the Mogahed household more often. Mona Mogahed is a lovely lady who can use some company and a helping hand around the house, and Jean-Pierre, a true gentleman, wants to help her out in any way that he can. Nothing wrong with that at all...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers