Egyptian Mom Into Sikh Ladies

Story Info
Mona hooks up with Ramandeep Singh in Ottawa.
1.2k words
3.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

"I've denied myself for far too long," Mona Mogahed said breathlessly, and she looked at her lover and smiled with contentment. Ramandeep Singh, the tall, curvy and athletic young Sikh Indian woman whom Mona Mogahed picked up at the Lotus Lane bar the previous night, couldn't help but grin. The curvaceous, dark-haired and sinfully sexy, mature Egyptian gal had a certain glow about herself, and Ramandeep sang inwardly, knowing she laid that glow on her. Nothing like a wicked fun encounter to spice things up in the dead of the Canadian winter. Outside Mona's house, located in the town of Vanier, Ontario, it was snowing heavily...

With her other lover, the tall, dark and handsome Haitian stud known as Jean-Pierre Boudreau out of town, Mona Mogahed got bored. Out of curiosity Mona went to the Lotus Lane, a bar catering to lesbians and bisexual women in the By Ward Market area of Ottawa, Ontario. Mona expected the bar's clientele to be lily-white, just like the bulk of the LGBT scene in Ottawa. Women who love women tend to stick to their own community and background, just like everybody else. Imagine Mona's surprise when she saw a tall, brown-skinned beauty at the bar. This was just too good to pass up...

In an uncharacteristically bold move, Mona approached Ramandeep, and introduced herself. There were about two dozen other women inside the bar that night, and with the exception of a tall, masculine black woman who was dancing with a petite Chinese lady, Mona and Ramandeep were the only non-whites on the premises. Several of the white ladies stared at them as though they were exotic animals or something. White lesbians can be just as insensitive as anyone else. Ramandeep and Mona casually ignored them and did their thing. The two of them got a table, had a few drinks and got to know each other a bit. A couple hours later, Mona and Ramandeep left the bar together, and that's all she wrote...

"How do you feel?" Ramandeep asked, and Mona gently stroked her face, then leaned in for a kiss. From the moment Ramandeep laid eyes on Mona, she sensed a kindred spirit. A woman who shares her same passions, in spite of their different ages and backgrounds. Mona is primarily heterosexual, having been married to an Egyptian businessman named Mahmoud Mogahed, with whom she has an adult son named Ali, and she also had a fling with a young black man named Jean-Pierre Boudreau. Mona came to the bar for some fun, but she avoided the lesbians there for the most part because they wouldn't understand her wants and needs.

"I feel great," Mona said, and Ramandeep grinned, playfully caressing Mona's large breasts. The two women lay there on the bed, caressing each other and bantering. The fact that they got together at all was a stroke of good luck. A newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Punjab, India, Ramandeep is studying business at Algonquin College and exploring her sexuality at the same time. Ramandeep surprised a lot of the mostly conservative Indian students at Algonquin College by dating a tall, dark-haired and blue-eyed white dude named Todd Simpson.

Todd Simpson was good-looking and fun in bed, and Ramandeep likes those things in a man. Of course, Ramandeep also likes the ladies, but she tends to avoid lesbians because they get bossy and clingy. Nope, Ramandeep came to the Lotus Lane bar to find someone like herself, a woman who likes both sexes, and doesn't get clingy or weird after sex. Female-on-female stalking is definitely a thing among women who love women. It's part of the dark side of the community which hardly anyone ever mentions, but it's true...

Ramandeep was most fortunate to run into the lovely Mona. The sexy, mature Indian gal with the nice ass and the sweet smile was right up her alley. One look at Mona and Ramandeep knew that while she liked the ladies, she was mostly into men, and thus less likely to get extra clingy and insecure after a few rolls in the hay. Mona looked like the type who could sleep with women, and then get back to her husband or boyfriend like nothing happened. Bisexual women who are primarily into men can have fun with the ladies and keep it moving, and it's a beautiful thing as far as Ramandeep is concerned.

"Hmm, wanna go again?" Ramandeep asked, and Mona grinned and nodded. The two of them playfully wrestled, and Mona found herself on top of Ramandeep. The young Indian woman looked up at her lover and grinned. Mona kissed Ramandeep, who grabbed her thick ass cheeks and squeezed them. Mona let out a happy sigh as Ramandeep slipped her hand between her thighs and began fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Ramandeep, though only in her twenties, most definitely knew how to pleasure a lady, and Mona was quite thrilled to test her skills...

"Slow down," Mona cooed softly as Ramandeep laid her on her back, spread her thighs and went to work. Ramandeep, who had face planted firmly against Mona's pussy, looked up in an almost incredulous manner. Mona winked at Ramandeep, who resumed her, ahem, work. Ramandeep sucked on Mona's clit, and fingered her pussy. The Egyptian Muslim beauty hadn't been with a woman in a while, this much was all too evident, and Ramandeep wanted to help Mona make up for lost time. Just two bisexual ladies from conservative backgrounds taking care of each other's needs...

As the morning rolled on, Ramandeep and Mona continued to explore one another. Ramandeep sat on Mona's face, much to her delight, and the foxy Egyptian gal grabbed her ass and began eating her pussy with gusto. Ramandeep sat on Mona's lovely visage like a queen on her throne, and enjoyed what her lover was doing to her. Mona ate Ramandeep's pussy like a hungry woman, and soon had her squealing in sheer delight. When Ramandeep came, her pussy oozing hot girly cum, Mona lapped it all up. Afterwards, they lay in each other's arms, and relaxed a bit.

"Mona, I've got a boyfriend named Todd and he's cool, I'm not looking for anything serious with a woman, but we can have fun together whenever you want, if you want," Ramandeep told her lover, a little while later. Mona looked at Ramandeep, who was getting dressed. The tall, curvy and athletic young Sikh Indian woman looked gorgeous in a long black leather coat, red turtleneck shirt, blue jeans and black boots. Ramandeep's long dark hair fell almost to her waist, and Mona resisted the urge to stroke it one last time.

"That's cool, Ramandeep, I've got a boyfriend too, a good-looking young black guy named Jean-Pierre, he's great in bed, and I like him, I like women too, but tend to avoid the lesbians because they get clingy and possessive, if you feel the same I do, we can gel," Mona replied, and Ramandeep grinned. The two women parted ways with a kiss and a hug. Bisexual women understand each other's needs, and that is that. Ramandeep got in her car, parked in Mona's driveway, and began the long drive back to her Algonquin College residence in the Nepean area. For the bisexual Sikh Indian beauty, life is great!


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Reconnecting with Mom's Lost Friend Busty naive daughter seduced by mom and her friend.in Lesbian Sex
Mom's New Job Gwen gets a new job and so does her daughter.in Lesbian Sex
Door-to-Door Saleswoman Housewives and soccer moms make a purchase.in Lesbian Sex
Discoveries of a Young Man Pt. 01 Young man start to see his matue co-worker in a new way.in Mature
Soccer Moms Ch. 01 The two year anniversary of the one that started it all.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories