Eight Hours

Story Info
We only have eight hours together on holiday
3.9k words
4.37
10.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I saw Kiera was as we both reached for the tongs to choose a piece of papaya at the breakfast buffet at the Fiji resort where we were both holidaying. There was a polite exchange as he both insisted the other go first, and after she graciously agreed to go first, we went our separate ways, she finding other healthy treats to start the day, while I tried, and failed, to avoid the bacon. That doesn't mean that I didn't really notice her, with her long black hair draped across her bare shoulders, and the light summer dress with the spaghetti straps over a red bikini. She was sitting at a table across the restaurant with two other women, each of which was almost as beautiful as the papaya woman. At that point, I had no idea what her name was. As I walked past their table, I heard them discussing spending the morning at the pool, so that helped me decide how I was going to spend the morning.

I settled by the pool in a shady spot, pulled out my Kindle and picked up where I had left off in the trashy holiday thriller I was reading. The three women arrived about half an hour later, walking between me and the pool before they settled about fifteen metres further along, also in a shady spot. The forecast was for a pleasant twenty-eight degrees, but the Fiji sun can be vicious, and I had learned on day one to avoid its full glare except in limited doses. At least now most of my sunburn had faded.

I try not to be too creepy when admiring strange women, or at least not be caught, but after a quick dip in the pool to cool off, I did reposition my pool lounge to give me a better view of the three of them. They truly were stunning, but my attention was really drawn to the papaya woman. When they had walked past me earlier, she had been wearing the same summer dress she was wearing at breakfast, her red bikini clearly visible through the thin material. But eventually, she undid a few buttons and pulled the dress over her head. Her bikini was small, but still sensible, leaving something to the imagination, compared to the silly G strings that some other women were wearing. Her taut belly, long legs and stunning breasts were hard to miss, and I tried really hard not to stare. As I looked away, I saw a hint of a smile on her face, and I had to wonder if she has caught me looking.

When she dived in for a swim, so did I. I was able to make an embarrassing and inane comment to her about how great the resort was as we floated past each other. But when I got out, we definitely made eye contact and we gave each other a friendly smile. We made eye contact again later, as we both looked up from our books at the same time, but this time she gave me a little nod as well as a smile. Finally, I dived in for a swim and she followed, suggesting we swim over to the poolside bar and get a drink. I found out that her name was Kiera and that up close, her eyes were a deep brown and I felt as though I was sinking in them. Watching the water drip off her breasts, as we sat at the bar, her nipples hard and prominent through the bikini top, I was glad I was wearing board shorts as my cock was definitely stirring as I imagined possibilities of where this drink may lead.

At lunch, we chatted easily. I mentioned that I liked to go for a walk in the evening and that last night, I had almost tripped over a couple having sex on the beach. Fortunately, they were being quite vocal, so I heard them before I got too close. She thought that that was hilarious, but an interesting look passed across her face, as though she was contemplating possibilities. I suggested that tonight I might walk around the golf course instead, and I was impressed when she made a really crude comment about getting a hole in one. I also found out that she and her friends, were only staying for another night, then they were heading back to reality.

I was disappointed that Kiera and her friends had arranged a snorkelling trip for the afternoon, that was now booked out, and had plans to go into town to celebrate her friend's birthday at a fancy restaurant. I looked hopeful, but she didn't invite me.

After dinner, I had a quite drink, enjoying the rapid tropical sunset and by the time I decided to go for a walk, it was quite dark, but the moon was rising. I considered a walk along the beach, but remembering my discussion with Kiera, I headed for the golf course. As I approached the 16th green, I was aware of movement in the dark, and almost decided to head back to my room, not really wanting to trip over another bonking couple, but as I got closer, I realised that it was just one person, probably a woman. Trying to decide if I should give her some privacy, maybe she was waiting for her partner, I then realised that it was Kiera.

As I approached her, I could see that she was standing on a blanket and that there was a bottle of wine and two glasses propped up against a basket. I walked up to her and stopped a couple of metres away, smiling.

"Are you expecting someone" I asked?

She smiled back at me. She was wearing another of her short summer dresses, this one coming to mid-thigh, made of the lightest of material that seemed to float around her body, more spaghetti straps, one of which had slipped off her shoulder, and this time, a number of buttons at the top undone. In the moonlight, I could make out the swell of her breasts as she breathed.

"Maybe" she responded. "Do you know of anyone who was planning on taking a walk on the golf course tonight?"

"So, you were just waiting to see who might come along and share your bottle of wine" I asked, with a huge smile on my face.

"I was thinking I would share more than my wine" she replied and stepped towards me. She put her hands on my hips and pulled herself against my body. I could feel the warmth of her against my belly and cock as she looked up at me. My hands naturally fell to her hips, then around her back, feeling her warm body through the thin material of her dress. Our kiss was tentative at first, just our lips exploring each other, then our tongues on each other's lips, then exploring deeper. She did this amazingly sexy think where she took my tongue between her lips and sucked on it, sending urgent sensations to my groin, making me grind my hardening cock against her belly, while she pushed back against me needingly.

Eventually she broke off the kiss and stood back, both of us panting, wanting more, our eyes roaming over each other's bodies, admiring, needing.

"Fuck" I said. "Wow".

With a quick simple action, she pulled her dress up over her head and threw it onto the blanket. She was wearing just a pair of white lacy panties. I had already seen her in a bikini, and of course I had imagined what she would look like naked, but the reality was so much better than my imagination. Her breasts were perfectly shaped and glowed in the moonlight, her belly was tight, and her legs looked strong and firm.

She lay herself down on the blanket, her dark hair fanned out around her head and her knees pulled up and tightly together.

"Get undressed" she told me.

"Should we go back to me room" I asked, just enjoying looking down at her as she opened her knees slightly.

"Later."

I pulled my shirt off over my head then pushed down my pants and underpants, leaving them in a pile beside her dress. My cock was mostly hard, and I stroked it gently watching the look on face change from curiosity to lust as her eyes played over my body, but mostly focused on my cock.

I knelt down in front of her, pushing her knees apart gently, then, starting at her knees, kissed my way up the inside of her thigh, tracing the softest skin with my lips and tongue. I heard her sigh quietly as she spread her legs further apart, making sure I had all the access that I needed. As I ran my lips around the edge of her panties I could smell her arousal, that most intoxicating of perfumes, a warm wet pussy that wanted me.

I teased her for a bit, moving up to her belly, and nibbling along the top of her panties, then tracing the line of the cotton edge, back to between her legs. I made sure that she could feel my hot breath against her skin and through her panties, directly over her pussy.

"God, stop teasing" she cried eventually, arching her pussy up against my mouth. "Just fuck me. I need you inside me."

"I'll fuck you" I told her. "But I want to hear you come first."

I reached up and took hold of her panties in both hands, and pulled them down over her arse, then down across her legs. I threw them somewhere in the direction of her dress. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, just how I had hoped.

Quickly, I leant forward again and ran my tongue along her slit, spreading her folds as I slid my tongue deeper, tasting her, then feeling her wetness against my tongue. I moved back and forward a few times as I wrapped my arms around the outside of her thighs and held her against my mouth. I pushed my tongue into her entrance, then moved up to her clit, which I played with gently with just the tip of my tongue.

One of the most erotic sounds in the world is the sound of a woman's pleasure and hearing the pleasure build until she explodes in release. That night on the golf course, with no-one within hundreds of metres, Kiera let loose. As I intensified the pressure on her clit, and introduced first one finger, then two inside her, she bucked against my face and cried out unintelligible instructions, moaning in pleasure and when I looked up at her, she was pulling hard on her breasts and nipples. When she came, she gripped my head between her thighs and grunted through her orgasm, her hand on the back of my head, holding me where she wanted me.

She was still grinding her pussy against my mouth, but slower now, relaxing, calming, when I pulled away from her and moved up over her. She opened her eyes, a bit surprised, when I held my cock and slid it along her slit, lubricating myself with her juices, then when I found her canal and pushed into her, she pushed her hands against my chest.

"Slowly" she told me. "Still very sensitive."

I leant forward and kissed her, which she returned passionately, our tongues dancing against each other. Then I pushed a bit further into her, feeling her pussy stretch around me. She spread her knees further apart and moaned into my mouth.

"Oh fuck. Deeper. Slowly."

I did as I was told. Pulling almost all the way out each time, before slowly thrusting into her again. There was a gently breeze blowing against our sweaty skin, and this contrasted with the heat and wetness from her pussy around my cock. When I was as deep as I could go, I held myself there, looking down and admiring the look of lust and desire on her face. I rocked my hips, slowly massaging her clit with my pubic bone. She looked startled, then pushed up against me.

"Move" she ordered. "Fuck me."

"I'm not going to last very long" I told her. "I've been thinking about doing this all day." As I drew back and thrust into her again, more forcefully this time.

"That's OK, I've been thinking about this all day too. You can make up for it later" she smiled as she pushed up against me, meeting my thrust.

I set up a steady rhythm, thrusting into her and she met each thrust with one of her own. She ran her fingernails across my chest, and pulled on her own nipples, harder than I thought she would have wanted, all the while panting and moaning in pleasure. Soon, I was close, and I looked down and told her.

"Come inside me" she panted "I want to feel your cock explode in me. Be loud."

I did. I was.

I held myself on my elbows for a bit, letting my cock soften inside her. She teased me a bit by squeezing me with her pussy muscles, but eventually that just forced my mostly soft cock out of her pussy. We both sighed in disappointment. I rolled off and lay beside her.

We both propped ourselves up on an elbow and looked at each other, glowing with that special freshy fucked look.

"That was amazing" I told her.

"Mmmm, it was" she agreed. "I knew you would be a good fuck."

"Did you desert your friends" I asked.

"Not quite. I told them I fancied you, so had a quick dinner and then they helped me choose that wine and made sure that I was safe out here until you arrived."

"Should we go back to my room?"

"Excellent idea" she agreed.

"Before we go, you look absolutely stunning lying there naked in the moonlight. Can I take a photo?"

"You seem to be a good guy, but I really don't know you, do I. You can take photos, or videos, but only on my phone. So, no photos with my face and I will send you my favourites. And I'll take some photos of you too. Is that OK?". She rummaged through her bag and handed me her phone, "the pass code is 1234."

We had some fun, taking it in turns to take photos of each other, posing in the moonlight. I was quickly hard again, and she photographed that, and I proposed that she get on her hands and knees so I could take her from behind.

"I love being fucked from behind, but it is cooling down. Let's save that for back in your room."

We gathered our things, and the unopened bottle of wine, threw on the minimum clothing so as not to be arrested as we walked through the resort.

"We are leaving tomorrow, on the 6am airport shuttle", she told me as she slid her hand into the back of my shorts as we walked. "We have about eight hours to get well and truly, mutually, fucked."

Sometime later, I awoke in the dark and felt around the bed for Kiera. She was not there. I assumed that she had gone to the loo and I think I dozed a bit as I waited for her to return. I was in that glorious state where I was not sure if I was awake and remembering or asleep and dreaming, but I felt my cock hardening as the previous evening replayed itself in my mind. Meeting Kiera at the resort, fucking on the golf course in the moonlight, then another two hours of exploring each other's bodies and predilections until we both fell asleep exhausted and satisfied. As I came awake, I was surprised that I was still able to get hard after the workout she had given me.

Not hearing any movement in the bathroom, I rolled over, worried that, having had her way with me, she had decided to leave. That is when I saw her on the balcony. She was naked, standing with her back to me, looking out at the night as the moonlight played through the palm trees. I admired the shape of her back, arse and legs for a while, she truly was stunning, before I rolled out of bed and padded over behind her. As I approached, she looked back over her shoulder for a moment, and without saying a word, leant forward and folded her arms on the balcony edge, arched her back, and spread her feet slightly apart.

I didn't need any more of an invitation. I put one hand on her hip while I slid the other between her legs, exploring her folds, spreading them with my fingers. She was already really wet. I put my other hand on her hip and slid my cock along the crack between her arse cheeks, feeling the soft skin against my cock as I slid back and forward a couple of times, making sure I was fully hard. Then I let the head of my cock slide down into her pussy and used my hand to slide it back and forward a couple of times, lubricating it with her juices, before I found her entrance and pushed slowly into her.

I had learned last night that I didn't need to be gentle, that she enjoyed it when I was a bit rough, just taking her, using her for my pleasure, provided that I ensured that she got off later. But I also learned that she liked to be teased, to draw out her pleasure. I liked watching her squirm and hearing her beg me to let her come and I enjoyed holding her hands so that she couldn't touch herself while I brought her close and then backed off. Tonight, now, looking out at the night, and down at her naked back, her dark hair hanging forward over her face and my cock buried to the hilt inside her, I just needed to take her. I held her hips tightly as I drew back and then drove my cock back into her again and again.

"Fuck you're hot" I mumbled as I drove into her again.

"Don't talk" she told me as she pushed back against my thrusts.

She was starting to pant loudly now. Last night on the golf course, she had let loose, crying out with pleasure as we fucked and as she came, but in the room, she has been more restrained, conscious of not annoying the neighbours, or maybe not turning them on. As I continued thrusting into her, she moved one hand back between her legs and found her clit. Instantly, the panting changed to moaning and the volume increased. We were both too far gone to care. The idea that our neighbours were hearing us, maybe getting turned on, maybe initiating their own sex was too much for me and as I felt myself about to come, I pulled out of her, took my cock in my hand, and groaned loudly as I sent my load of cum spraying across her arse and the small of her back.

I leant forward, resting my softening cock against her arse for a moment, then realised that Kiera was still playing with herself, so I stood back to enjoy the show. Her moaning was getting louder, and she was making little thrusting motions against her hand. I grabbed her phone off the bedside table and started filming her. Her hair was till draped across her face which met with our arrangement that I could film or take photos, but only with her phone and none with her face visible. When she came, I was sure that she would have woken the neighbours and I was wondering if we would be getting weird looks at breakfast. When she came down, we held each other, kissing slowly, passionately, running our hands over each other, revelling in the feel of naked skin against naked skin.

"Let's go back to bed" I finally suggested.

I spooned in behind her and we both drifted off to sleep, until morning.

Again, in that mystery state between sleep and wakefulness. A warmth spreading across my crotch as I dreamt or thought, of being in a warm bath that was massaging my cock. Slowly, as I became more conscious, I realised that Kiera was waking me up with a blowjob. I kept my eyes closed, luxuriating in the sensations of my cock hardening in her mouth, but rolled onto my back, to make it easier for her to reach me.

"Are you awake now" she asked, taking my cock from her mouth for a moment.

"No" I told her with a weak laugh. "Keep going."

She did.

Soon I was hard enough for her hand to join her mouth and I needed to start thrusting gently against her tongue and lips.

"I can taste my pussy juices on your cock. I think I like the taste."

I reached down and wrapped on hand in her hair, pushing her gently back down.

"Don't talk."

She teased me for a bit, the way I had teased her last night. Increasing and decreasing the pressure, slowing then increasing the speed, moving down to suck and lick my balls.

"I want to come in your mouth" I mumbled.

"Mmmm" she mumbled in return, which I took to be agreement.

She used her hand to finally get me off. Holding the top third of my cock in her mouth, I was thrusting hard as she pumped my cock and I exploded across her tongue. She swallowed it all.

"I have to get packed and get to the airport shuttle" she told me after I had stopped panting.

"What about you. You can't leave without a farewell orgasm."

"Mmmm... no time. I'll have to get myself off on the plane. Does wanking on a plane qualify you for the mile high club," she asked with a big smile on her face.

I showered with her, but she pushed away my advances. Then I watched as she packed her bag, threw on travelling clothes and headed for the door. I drew her back for a farewell kiss, that she sank into. When we parted, we looked into each other's eyes.

"It has been a fantastic eight hours" I told her. "Thank you."

"Mmmm, yes. You are a damn good fuck" she laughed.

As she left, I went to the balcony to watch he walk to reception, to meet her friends. We had talked about the fact that we lived in different countries, thousands of kilometres apart. That this was just a holiday romance and that nothing more would come of it. But still, it was hard to watch her go.

12