Eighteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got on the bed and stretched out next to me, his long, athletic body pressed close to me. He leaned over and began to lick off the cum that had splattered on my cheek and breasts before he moved his mouth to my nipples and began sucking and gently biting them. Within a few minutes, my nipples had become so hard and sensitive that every time he touched them, I could feel a tingling sensation travel down my stomach to my clit and pussy.

He played with my nipples for a long while, and then he lowered himself down between my legs again and began molesting me there. He licked my slit with broad, wet laps like a dog lapping from a bowl of water. Long slow swipes that went from the rosebud of my ass, along the valley created by my pink, moist labia to my clit, a swollen, sensitive nub that he teased mercilessly.

I started to quietly whimper when, despite my resolve not to submit, my legs instinctively spread wider for him. As much as I now disliked Frank, he knew what I needed and I couldn't seem to stop my body from responding to what he was doing to me. I began to moan with pleasure and excitement; My breathing coming in short ragged gasp.

I felt degraded and humiliated by him when I felt a vague sense of panic begin to rise in my chest when I thought he was about to stop eating my pussy, and my hips began to thrust upward, wanting to keep contact with his mouth.

As he molested my clit with his mouth, he pushed the tip of his finger into the warm, sticky wetness between my legs. With one and then two fingers, he worked them a little deeper into my pussy moving his fingers in and out. As my pussy relaxed and my wetness increased, my body slowly, inevitably yielded to him and he was eventually able to insert three of his fingers inside me and finger-fucked me to orgasm.

I could hear Frank cursing me as my hips arched up off the bed and my body betrayed me as it trembled and bucked in another gut-wrenching orgasm.

"You were always so easy, Zoe, from the first night I met you. Hell, I'll bet you would have let me fuck you right there in the club, up against the wall or out in the alley if I had made a hard move on you." He said.

*****

Laying there helpless, I was afraid of what he might do, he sounded so angry. He propped a pillow under my shoulders to elevate me a little, but still allow my head to tilt back. He leaned towards me and rubbed his leaking cock on my breasts, the sticky pre-cum creating a thin spidery thread that stretched from a hardened nipple to the tip of his cock.

"I'm going to take those panties out of your mouth and untie your hands, and you better not scream, you understand? I don't want to hurt you, Zoe, but I will if you make me. ," he threatened.

"You understand?"

I nodded my head dumbly up and down.

Frank brought his cock near my mouth and said, "Lick it. Lick it, bitch, all over."

"Lick my cock, Zoe . . . now!"

I slowly parted my lips, and with the tip of my tongue, licked his cockhead.

"Lick it, bitch, I mean it."

I began to lick it from head to balls. My warm, wet tongue caressed the contours of his cock, massaged the thick vein that ran the length of its underside and sucked his quivering balls. Working my way back up his shaft, I sucked his cockhead into my mouth and let my tongue trace around the sensitive edges of his crown. Frank began stroking his cock in and out of my mouth, groaning whenever his crown rubbed against the roof of my mouth and holding his breath when he let it slide to the back of my mouth and press into my throat.

"Hmmm, yeah, you remember how you use to do me, how I taught you how to eat my cock . . . yeah, just like that, slut," Frank said as he pushed his cock into my mouth so deeply I began to gag. He backed off a little but didn't pull it out all the way. After a short pause, he began stroking again and rubbing my clit.

I felt his cock stiffen, but was still horrified when Frank blasted a large load of cum into my mouth without warning.

"Swallow it, swallow it all bitch."

I struggled to swallow all of it.

When he was finished, he didn't pull out right away. He continued to press his cock into my mouth for several seconds before he withdrew his cock and pulled me up into a sitting position. When his breathing returned to normal and his cock had stopped twitching, and softened, grabbing a handful of my hair, he pressed my mouth to his groin and made me clean him, licking all of his cum that I had not swallowed. Frank didn't let me stop until I had cleaned every drop.

Frank pulled me up and took me into the bathroom with him, where we showered. As we stood under the hot spray of the water, I kept thinking, "How is this happening? He's an eighteen-year-old boy."

Frank turned me around so that my back was to him as he began washing me. He ran the soft, soapy washcloth over my breast, down over my stomach, and between my legs. As Frank washed me, I could feel his erection nestled between the crack of my ass and then against my thigh, and then the electricity of penetration when he pressed me against the warm shower tile and eased his long, thick, soapy cock inside me. He fucked me there in the shower for a long time, until I orgasmed and he came hard, deep and forcefully inside me.

"Zoe, oh my god, Zoe," he repeated tenderly, his body leaning against mine. After another few minutes, we got out of the shower and dried ourselves. I thought he was going to leave, but he didn't. He pulled me into the bed with him and covered us with the bedclothes. Exhausted, we both finally slept as the sunlight started filtering into the room. When I awoke, I turned to snuggle against Frank, but he wasn't there. For some reason, I felt disappointed and I lay there for a long while thinking and trying to sort through my feels.

*****

That evening, my brother Paul and I ran into each other at Mikey's Bar and Grill.

"Hey, Zoe, what's up? You seem a little down," he said.

"Oh, nothing special," just a little tired, I think.

Paul ordered us a couple of shots, and we spent the next hour drinking and talking about everything and nothing.

"I saw Frank today and mentioned I'd be here, and he said he'd swing by. Hell, here he comes now."

When Frank saw that I was there, he sat down next to me and kissed me hard on the mouth, his tongue effortlessly snaking between my parted lips.

"Oh my god, get a room!" Paul said with a grin as he got up with his drink and went to join a group of guys at another table.

"I woke this morning, and you had left . . . why didn't you leave? Why didn't you wake me?" I asked.

"I wanted to call you today, but I wasn't sure how you'd feel after what happened last night."

There was a long silent pause before I finally gathered my courage and said, "I was scared when I woke up last night, and you were having sex with me. But afterward, when you stopped being mad, you changed and it was like it was in the beginning when we first met and before we broke up. You were the guy that I had been so attracted to. I felt horrible that you had left without our having a chance to talk without my having a chance to tell you that I was sorry for hurting you, for pushing you away like I had."

Frank kissed me again and wiped away the tears that were brimming in my eyes.

"Let's go," he said.

As we walked through the parking lot to his car, we stopped and kissed passionately. Pressed up against someone's car, Frank lifted my skirt, pulled the crotch of my panties aside, and pushing his hips forward, guided his rock hard cock to my wet hole and groaned as he penetrated me with his bulbous cockhead. I began to whimper as he slowly stroked in and out. I felt my pussy relax and soften for him when his cock stiffened more, and he began spraying my pussy with his cum. As his orgasm peaked, he started grinding his cock inside me, and within seconds, a warm tingling flush washed over me and I began to convulse on my young lover's cock, my pussy contracting hard around him, holding him inside me.

"Oh Frank, yes . . ." I mumbled when we were finally able to make it his car.

*****

Frank and I have been seeing each other and sleeping together for the last couple of months, and it's been good. I now understand that the jealousy and need to control was all about his insecurity stemming from my over concern with our age difference. Now he knows I want to be with him, that he's more than enough man (in and out of bed) for me. I don't think either of us expects it will last, we're too different and want different things out of life but for now, the way we make each other feel, the way he makes love to me . . . it's worth it . . . even if he is only eighteen years old.

12