Ekdikisi

Story Info
A misogynist meets his supernatural match.
9.1k words
4.35
6.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

Donny was angry. "You stupid bitch! Pregnant? What the fuck for? I don't want a god damn kid! It'll fuck up business and my lifestyle!"

"Well, it's your fault too!" she yelled right back at him. "I told you a couple of months ago I ran out of birth control pills. I reminded you too, but no, you had to go sell your goddamn drugs at every party you could find. Sometimes you join in and got high yourself. When your balls got itchy, you'd fuck me. I reminded you. I even begged you to take me to doctor for a prescription. You not only ignored me, you lent me to your bastard friends and they fucked me too!"

Donny knew he was in the wrong. They lived in the country home. He needed his car to do his business. The nearest doctor was about five miles away, a short drive but a very, very long walk. But he didn't give a shit either because Donny was extremely selfish, bordering on narcissistic and sociopathic. Donny insisted that the pregnancy was her responsibility alone because, he told her snidely, "A woman controls her own body."

Donny became a nasty person because he was raised by nasty parents. His father had beaten him constantly, telling him that he was teaching about real life and was toughening him up for a tough world. When Donny was 14 years old, his father had beaten up a man "for looking at him the wrong way." The man almost died. His father served five years in prison for aggravated assault. When he came out of prison, he disappeared, never to be seen again, abandoning his teenage son to his own devices.

Donny's mother was drunk and died while his father was still in prison. He despised her too because he thought she should have done something to protect him from his abusive father. He let his mother die alone and let her be buried in a pauper's grave. In short, Donny's father had been very successful in beating normal human emotions out of his son.

Confronted by a distraught girlfriend, Donny's reaction was to think, 'It's time to get tough.'

"Fuck off!" he yelled at her. "It's not my problem. Get out of here!" he screamed at here. "If you come back, I'll beat the shit out of you!"

His girlfriend broke down in tears. "How can you say that? What about the baby?"

"Well, what about it?" he questioned back. "It could belong to one those guys you fucked at one of those parties."

"You made me fuck them," she yelled back. "But I know it's yours because of the timing. I was probably already pregnant when you started pimping me to you party buddies."

Donny knew this to be true but the truth was an inconvenience that would complicate his dissolute life. So, he lied. "You're lying! It's not mine, you whore! Get out! I don't ever want to see you again!"

He rummaged through his pants and drawers and was able to find about 500 dollars. Take this. Call a taxi and fuck off. Get out of my life."

His girlfriend burst into tears again, took the money and left but not before giving him some parting shots. "You're a piece of shit! You know that? The time will come when things will catch up to you, you bastard!" she predicted. Then she stomped out of his life, or so he thought.

Donny actually never saw her again. He would never know if she got an abortion or gave birth to the child. And if she had the child, he would never know whether she kept it or gave it up for adoption. He would never even know whether the child was a boy or a girl, which is why he would consider it as 'it'. Worst of all, he didn't care. He didn't care about her. He didn't care about 'it'.

He was 20 years old at the time. A person might have given him the benefit of the doubt given his youthfulness.

* * *

Now, Donny happened to be an exceptionally handsome man. He oozed his oily charm with wild abandon and used it grease his ill-gotten gains. At first, he made his living by selling party drugs. Once in a while, these drugs would cause a death or ruin the user's life in some other way. He never thought that any of this was his fault. He sold only to adults and adults, he rationalized, were responsible for themselves.

During his 20s, Donny expanded the business. Like a true crime boss, he had transitioned his growing operations to the point where he was able create several layers between himself at the top of the organization and those who sold drugs on the street, at parties, and anywhere else where he could find a market for his products. Donny now used intermediaries. He had carefully built up layers of organizational deception around his person so that even the drug dealers who sold his drugs in drunken or debauched parties never knew that the kingpin himself, the big boss, head honcho, was among them, attending some of these parties. But Donny knew they were his 'employees' and those who attempted to cheat his business would find themselves beaten to a pulp and then told to leave permanently or suffer even greater unspecified consequences.

As the years went by, Donny became richer and more powerful but he also became more dissolute and perverse. He also still despised women and saw them as nothing more than cum buckets, as places to bury his cock whenever he needed relief. When he needed to void excess substances from his body, he knew what to do: piss in the urinal, shit in the toilet and jack off in a woman. He often referred to his consecutive and/or simultaneous girlfriends as "my bitches" because 'doggie style' was his favourite position. Whenever he mounted them, he would never wear a condom despite the risk of pregnancy or disease.

Donny was also beginning to gain extra pounds, although he still retained his handsome looks and his oily charm. He was, he still thought, god's gift to womanhood. If his lovers did not want to get pregnant, he reasoned, it was their responsibility to take some form of birth control, other than a condom, which he hated to use.

Of course, some of his lovers even fell in love with Donny and deluded themselves into thinking that Donny would love them back once they were pregnant with his child. But he rejected every single one of them when they got pregnant. He would always say, "It's not my fault. That's not my problem. Now get out of here."

Donny had no capacity for love or sympathy. Yes, Donny was a very, nasty man.

However, when Donny was approaching his 33rd birthday, he finally came to the conclusion that, maybe, just maybe, the time had come for him to improve the quality humankind's gene pool by having his own flesh-and-blood son who he could later in life rely on to help him run the family business and take it over when he was ready to retire and devote himself to full-time debauchery. Although Donny still had an extremely high opinion of himself, you had to give him credit, he knew he was not immortal.

So, Donny decided it was time to knock up one of his bitches. If she bore him a son, he would marry her, partly her for the sake of appearances, but mostly because he needed a nursemaid for his son and a slut to provide him with personal services for him and his buddies at home. He had no intention of being faithful to her although he had every intention of making the unfortunate woman who became his wife and the breeder of his brat a prisoner in his home.

Donny impregnated three young women within the space of a few months. He rejected the first two when ultrasounds failed to show the telltale appendage that distinguished a boy from a girl. So, he told them to get the hell out, not caring what ultimately happened to them or their babies. The third young woman was definitely pregnant with a boy because little penis showed itself on the ultrasound.

So, he married her. And indeed, she gave birth to a boy. In the meantime, his newly minted wife learned about his past, his abusive father, his drunken mother and experienced his sociopathy first-hand. As the months went by, she learned more about his history of abusive relationships both as a victim and now as a perpetrator. He expressed not a single speck of love for either of his parents.

Like others before her, she thought he would love her once she bore him his son. But that proved not to be the case. It soon became obvious to her that he lacked the normal human ability to love a child or a woman, especially the mother of his child. She chafed at the strict controls he put on what she could do or who she could meet. He treated her like a slave.

But his wife was not as stupid or as cowed as Donny had thought. One day, without saying a single word, she saw an opportunity and left him, for good. She vanished without a trace, taking his heir with her. Donny had thought that she was just another stupid bitch. He was wrong. She had not only disappeared but she had left no hint of where she had gone.

Donny was so uncaring that he had never asked her where she had grown up. He didn't even know, or remember, if her parents were still alive. If he happened to remember some social niceties, he would have forgotten whatever he learned about them soon after. In his mind, the only useful thing her parents had ever done was produce a sex object for his use and abuse. So, he had no idea where her family lived! It dawned on him, that, if she was smart enough catch him unawares, she was probably smart enough to cover her tracks. The loss fueled his vindictiveness and made him meaner, if that was even possible.

Donny raged for weeks after he realized he had been outwitted by a mere woman! But eventually he calmed down. Although he thought about hiring a private detective to find her, he decided it wasn't worth the cost. Besides, there were plenty of other bitches who he could impregnate. All he had to do was flaunt his wealth, turn on his charm and gift her with the prestige of being his partner. This time, he would implement additional measures to ensure that she would not slip out of his grip.

* * *

Another year had passed. Donny turned 36. He cycled through another series of women, most of whom used birth control when they found out that Donny refused to wear a condom. Some did not use birth control but then took morning-after pills. Donny didn't know it but his reputation as a misogynist was now preceding him. They were attracted by his wealth and his great parties but allure of handsomeness and charm was wearing thin.

Eventually, perhaps inevitably, Donny found himself surrounded by gold diggers, women who thought they could access his wealth and influence but who also understood that he would not make a good husband or a good father. Giving a son to such a man in exchange for loveless servitude in his household was not what these calculating women thought was a good deal. He had good parties, though, and thought making themselves available for sex to him and his buddies was a small price to pay for free booze and drugs.

One day, at one of these parties, Donny thought he glimpsed a wisp of a girl among the revelers but then lost sight of her in the crowd. He found her oddly attractive, oddly because she was skinnier and shorter than the type he usually went for. Her breasts were small and her hips were narrow. Unusually, her hair wasn't just blonde, it was ghost-white.

As his eyes searched for her, he was startled when a silky-smooth voice next to him suddenly said, "Are you looking for me?"

Startled, Donny turned to her and looked at her suspiciously. "How old are you?" he asked.

Now, Donny didn't give a damn how old she was. He just didn't want the complication of having minors at an adult party where sex, alcohol and drugs were easily available. No one under 18 was allowed to attend. That rule was strictly enforced. There was no way, he wanted to attract the attention of legal authorities to these parties, which he used to develop and extend his network of 'business' contacts. So, Donny came to the conclusion that she was probably one those females who looked younger than they really were, but he needed confirmation.

"Old enough to be here," she confirmed without stating what her actual age was. She had the air of an adult although she looked so young.

Donny noticed her flick a quick look at his crotch and smile coyly. He suddenly realized that his cock was on full alert. He was very attracted to her even though she was not his type and had none of the features he liked best in women, big breasts, thin waist, fine ass, beautiful long legs and movie star looks.

Donny had never been a good student. He had cheated his way through both school and college. If had known about pheromones, he would not have been as puzzled by his own reaction to the skinny little thing standing beside him. Donny looked at her again.

She returned the look with another smile. She lifted herself up on her toes, leaned toward his ear and whispered, "I think you'd like to fuck me." She was smiling from ear to ear.

"You're not my type," he replied, trying to re-assert control over the conversation. Donny wasn't used to having a woman take the initiative.

"Maybe not," she agreed, "but your dick seems to have a different opinion."

His bulge was too prominent to be denied. "You didn't cause it," he lied.

"Yes, I did, and you know it," she said with absolute certainty.

Donny was really starting to get pissed off even though he knew what she said was true. 'Who the hell does she think she is, talking to me like that,' he thought angrily. 'I can't let this bitch get away with that.'

"Are you going to let me get away with that?" she challenged out loud.

'What the fuck!' Donny thought. 'She has to be guessing at what I'm thinking. Damn good guess, though.'

He looked at her again. She grinned at him and winked.

She extended her had him and said, "my name is Ekdikisi."

"What? I can't remember a name like that," he retorted.

"Just call me Kisi for short. It's a short form of my proper name. Most people can't remember it because it's too unusual. So, Kisi will do. Think of it this way, kissy, kissy first, fuckie fuckie later."

Getting himself under control, and maintaining a façade of courtesy, he took her hand and shook it. But he was disturbed by his continuing raging boner and her annoying self-assurance that he would surely fuck her. He needed to deal with his boner and this pixie-like creature, maybe turning her into one of his bitches or one of his whores.

* * *

But Donny didn't see Kisi for several weeks and had almost forgotten her and his plan to humiliate her.

He was sitting in a local bar enjoying a straight whiskey. He had just finished negotiating for a new supply of drugs to be smuggled into the country from Mexico. These negotiations were never easy and always dangerous but he prided himself in his ability to bring the negotiation to a successful conclusion.

As he was nursing his drink, he sensed that someone had taken a seat on the barstool next to him. He assumed it would be some hooker. If she was at least decent-looking, he would consider relieving his post-negotiation tension by getting his rocks off with a whore. But when he glanced to his left, he saw the same cheeky little pixie he had met at the party several weeks ago sitting next to him.

She smiled brightly, "Miss me?"

"You could say that," he answered carefully. As he was putting out that statement, he realized that his cock was stiffening again.

'Yep, the same girl,' he thought, "thin to the point of being skinny, short, flat-chested, pure white hair and with the self-confident haughty attitude I hate so much.'

She smirked and looked at his crotch, "I see you still got the hots for me," she said boldly.

Donnie was not a normal man. He felt no embarrassment because of his erection, only annoyance because it seemed to give her a slight undefinable advantage over him.

"Kisi, right?" he decided to ask. Unknowingly, he had flattered her because he normally only remembered the names of women he saw relatively frequently. Yet, he remembered hers despite having met her only once, very briefly a few weeks ago. He thought to turn on his famous charm and begin to take control over the situation and then over her.

"Yes, Kisi," she replied, "good for you."

Donny thought he caught a hint of sarcasm. 'Kissy, kissy, Kisi,' he smirked inwardly, 'I'll have you eating out of hand, kissing my ass, sucking my cock, maybe more, before I'm done with you.'

She leaned over and put her lips near his ear, "I know you want me to suck you off."

That unnerved Donny. 'She can't possibly be reading my mind,' he reasoned silently. 'That only happens in science-fiction.'

Right now, Donny was not going to be put off by worrying about such a fantastical little detail. He was in the mood to call her bluff, though. After hours of tough negotiations with the cartel representatives, he could use a little relaxation and he wasn't going to pay a dime even if she asked. Besides, he wanted to show this arrogant little pixie who was boss by making her his latest little bitch.

"There's a booth in the far corner," Kisi said, pointing in its direction. "Tell the barista to bring us a few drinks so he has no reason to bother us," and then added, unless, of course, you are chicken."

Anger flashed through his mind at her challenge, a challenge! from a slip of a girl! But he restrained himself. He managed to maintain his façade of cool worldly sophistication. Besides, a blowjob was just what he needed right now. He wasn't going to waste this opportunity just because that scrawny little female was impertinent. "I'm going to shove it down her throat until it's in her stomach," he vowed to himself.

Donny told the barista that they were moving to the corner booth. "To discuss some sensitive private matters," he explained to justify the move.

Kisi and Donny grabbed their half-empty drinks, but instead of taking their seats, they waited for the barista to bring their order. Once the barista came over, left the drinks on the table, he returned to his station behind the bar. That position put him out of sight of what was about to take place in the booth.

Putting up his polished polite veneer, Donny signaled for her to slide onto the bench first.

"You go first," she said.

He hesitated, shrugged, and then slid in.

"Not so far," she said, "Just sit close to the edge."

He understood what she had in mind when she undid his belt and lowered his zipper. Instead facing the tabletop, he sat sideways on the bench to face her. Meanwhile, she got on her knees and pulled on the waistline of his trousers. He lifted his ass off the bench so that she could pull both trousers and underwear down to his knees, fully exposing his rigid cock to Kisi's view.

Kisi licked the top of his dick for several moments as if she was mapping the contours of his cockhead with her tongue. He noticed that she had an unusually long tongue and also the most prehensile he had ever seen or felt. She was actually able to wrap her tongue more than halfway around the diameter of his cock.

Then she slid her tongue up and down his cock. It was unusual. It was erotic. It was exciting. Not in his entire life had he felt a tongue as skilled as hers. It almost felt like a hand to Donny, except hotter, wetter and more stimulating. He had to admit this scrawny thing was a truly gifted cock sucker.

He was even more surprised when she used her lips to seal his cock inside her mouth and she was still able to keep her long tongue wrapped around his cock. It was wild to know and feel both lips and tongue were stroking his yearning cock. Then, using her lips to hermetically seal his cock inside her mouth, she sucked on it greedily.

Then Kisi surprised him a third time. Her lips went all the way down to the base of his cock putting her lips hard against his hairy pubis.

My cock must be halfway down her throat!' he thought, his cock awash in the hot wet saliva of her suctioning mouth. He wondered how someone as petite as her could manage to perform such a feat.

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers