Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna knew that J.J.‭ ‬was a cop,‭ ‬she knew he was passing information to Mark and she suspected he had plans for Elaine.‭ ‬She led him along,‭ ‬fed him bits and pieces of information and kept him coming back for more.‭ ‬It was just a matter of time before he turned on her and she relished the chance to take care of him once and for all.‭ ‬It had been a few years since Anna had killed a man,‭ ‬she considered herself retired,‭ ‬but would enjoy slipping a knife between his ribs.‭ ‬For now,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬she had other plans.‭ ‬She pushed her hips back,‭ ‬it would bend J.J.‭'‬s penis in a way he did not like,‭ ‬then ground‭ ‬down on to him.‭ ‬She was cumming and celebrated by slapping J.J.‭ ‬across the face.‭ ‬Nothing but contempt,‭ ‬she thought as she slapped him again.

‭***********

Interlude‭ ‬3:‭ ‬Free Day,‭ ‬Elaine and Roy

Anna returned home that morning in a good mood.‭ ‬She was humming to herself as she helped Elaine from Roy's bed back to her rooms in the attic.‭ ‬Anna changed the bandage on Elaine's brand and left some pain killers by the bed.‭ ‬The German woman stocked the refrigerator with a few meals and kissed Elaine on the cheek.

‭"‬Good little slave had a rough night,‭ ‬did she‭?" ‬Anna asked.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine said softly.

Anna smiled softly,‭ ‬kissed Elaine softly on the lips this time and left,‭ ‬locking the door behind her.

Elaine was glad,‭ ‬and a little surprised,‭ ‬for this kindness.‭ ‬She was still wrecked from the night before and really not up to dealing with being paddled or humiliated by Anna.‭ ‬Roy had carried her back to his room after the branding and taken her a couple of more times during the night.‭ ‬At one point she vaguely remembered begging Roy to stop,‭ ‬that she had had enough,‭ ‬but he ignored her and kept pounding away at her aching body.‭ ‬Her pussy felt like someone had taken a power sander to it and her ass felt like she had been fucked with a baseball bat.‭

Then there was her brand.‭ ‬It still hurt,‭ ‬and it hurt a lot.‭ ‬Roy had given her some pain killers that were just starting to work.‭ ‬She needed them for her entire body,‭ ‬Elaine thought ruefully.‭ ‬Roy had covered up the brand with a bandage to keep it safe until it healed,‭ ‬he was not going to stop using her until it healed,‭ ‬he assured her.‭ ‬As much as the physical pain,‭ ‬there was the psychological damage of it.‭ ‬Even if she were suddenly freed,‭ ‬she would still carry the mark of being a slave on her body forever.‭ ‬She tried to imagine that someday she would be a free woman,‭ ‬find a nice man and get married.‭ ‬How would she explain the‭ "‬R‭" ‬burned into her bottom‭? ‬Could she tell him she was a slave‭? ‬She couldn't,‭ ‬she was Roy's now and forever.‭ ‬And to be honest with herself,‭ ‬she really didn't want a nice man

It had been an amazing night,‭ ‬despite all the problems her brand created.‭ ‬Her whole body ached not just from the cocks inside her,‭ ‬but the many,‭ ‬many orgasms she had experienced.‭ ‬She had wanted Roy and Hunter both inside her at the same time and they had been more then happy to oblige,‭ ‬but not until they had fucked her senseless first.‭ ‬She was becoming addicted to that sort of thing,‭ ‬to multiple partners and rough sex.‭ ‬She had been pushed to her limits and beyond last night,‭ ‬and this morning the pain was the price.‭ ‬Even without the brand,‭ ‬she did not think that she could ever go back to her boring,‭ ‬lonely life.

Elaine sat in a daze in her room after Anna left.‭ ‬She knew she should shower first,‭ ‬she was covered in dried cum and lube,‭ ‬but she couldn't.‭ ‬She poured a glass of red wine and sent it on its way to her stomach to give the pain killers a hand then fell asleep on her bed.

‭***

Roy sat in his office.‭ ‬He was tired,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬It had been a long day yesterday:‭ ‬the driving,‭ ‬the planning,‭ ‬and talking to Hunter would have been enough to wear him out on most days.‭ ‬Then the time with Elaine,‭ ‬that had cost him sleep and his stomach felt like he had been doing sit-ups all day.‭ ‬Even his cock was a little sore from fucking Elaine so much.‭ ‬He was not going to complain,‭ ‬having a sore dick from fucking your beautiful slave too much was not going to garner a lot of sympathy.‭ ‬He knew he needed rest,‭ ‬this was going to be one of those days where he slept for sixteen hours,‭ ‬but at least he would be fresh for when the crew started north the day after tomorrow.

Roy had called Leon to the house.‭ ‬He had sent out the pictures of J.J.‭ ‬and now had the information back.‭ ‬He did not really like what he had discovered.

‭"‬I got the report back on J.J.,‭" ‬Roy said to Leon,‭ "‬can you get word to Hunter‭?"

"Sure.‭ ‬What's up‭?" ‬Leon asked.

‭"‬He's a fed.‭ ‬Alcohol,‭ ‬Tobacco and Firearms,‭" ‬Roy said with a frown.

‭"‬ATF,‭ ‬eh‭?" ‬Leon looked amused.‭ ‬He had never had a high opinion of the ATF,‭ ‬he liked the Marshals and the FBI,‭ ‬but to him ATF was the junior varsity.

‭"‬Word is he's crooked,‭ ‬too,‭" ‬Roy said.‭ "‬He was reprimanded due to that gun-running sting into Mexico.‭ ‬It looks like he was suspended,‭ ‬facing disciplinary charges but then the whole thing was suddenly dropped.‭ ‬No one knows why,‭ ‬but rumor has it he blackmailed the right people.‭ ‬My contacts say that he was sent undercover about a year ago,‭ ‬which was the same time he started working at the warehouse.‭ ‬After that he pretty much stopped reporting and no one asked any questions.‭ ‬It seems like he's on the payroll,‭ ‬but doesn't actually do anything for the ATF.‭ ‬He and Anna hooked up pretty quickly after that and since then she's relied on him as her contact at the warehouse.‭"

"Do you think Anna knows‭?" ‬Leon asked,‭ ‬Roy could already see Leon making plans to take care of J.J.

‭"‬I doubt it,‭ ‬but does it really matter‭?" ‬Roy answered with a shrug.‭ "‬I don't trust her anyway and now I know I was right in suspecting J.J.‭ ‬I know Anna's been having Elaine blow him,‭ ‬most feds who aren't crooked would not go for that,‭ ‬so I thought it would rule out him being a cop.‭ ‬But if he's on the take,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬that would make sense.‭"

"Should I take him out before we go‭?" ‬Leon asked eagerly.

‭"‬I ran it by Greg,‭" ‬Roy said.‭ "‬His thought was that killing a federal cop the day before we leave to sell a bunch of illegal arms would be a bad idea.‭ '‬It would complicate things‭'‬.‭ ‬They would start asking questions,‭ ‬that would lead them to Anna and from Anna to me.‭ ‬Greg says his people in law enforcement have not heard of anything going down,‭ ‬so I don't think we have to worry about ATF.‭ ‬If we have to worry about anything it's for whom he's crooked.‭ ‬After we get back,‭ ‬it would be nice if he disappeared.‭"

Leon smiled.

‭"‬That's it for today,‭" ‬Roy said rising from his chair and walking Leon to the door.‭ "‬Thanks for coming over.‭ ‬I did not want to tell you this over the phone,‭ ‬I'm sure you understand why.‭"

"Of course.‭ ‬Tomorrow for the meeting‭?" ‬Leon asked.

‭"‬Five pm,‭" ‬Roy answered.

‭"‬Get some sleep,‭ ‬Roy,‭" ‬Leon suggested,‭ "‬you look beat.‭"

"Leon,‭ ‬I am heading to bed,‭ ‬alone,‭ ‬and will sleep like the dead until tomorrow morning,‭" ‬Roy said with a smile as Leon left.

Roy left instructions with Anna not to be disturbed unless it was an emergency and to let Elaine rest today.‭ ‬He wanted Anna to change the dressing on Elaine's brand again later and make sure she had enough painkillers to get through the day.‭ ‬Then he climbed into his bed and fell deeply asleep.

‭*************

The Party Day

The full day off had helped Elaine recover.‭ ‬She had not left her room,‭ ‬not even tried.‭ ‬She slept for three hours and felt refreshed enough to shower.‭ ‬It had taken some careful scrubbing to get all the dried semen off of her body.‭ ‬Roy and Hunter had done a number on her,‭ ‬but she eagerly anticipated being fucked like that again.‭ ‬After the shower she had eaten,‭ ‬Anna left her a nice sandwich,‭ ‬had some more wine and channel surfed for a while.‭ ‬She popped a vicodin and realized how little she cared about what was going on in the outside world right now.‭ ‬Most of it seemed so inane and irrelevant,‭ ‬just noise to keep people occupied.‭ ‬She dozed off and on,‭ ‬ate dinner then crawled into bed and slept soundly until the next morning.

Elaine was a beautiful woman at the age of thirty and becoming more so as she embraced her slavery.‭ ‬She was short,‭ ‬maybe‭ ‬5‭'‬2‭" ‬and slim.‭ ‬She had a flat stomach:‭ ‬smooth,‭ ‬but not ripped.‭ ‬Her breasts were small,‭ ‬firm and very sensitive.‭ ‬She had narrow hips and great legs.‭ ‬Her beautiful thighs,‭ ‬silky on the inside,‭ ‬funneled you in to her pleasure center.‭ ‬Her calves were a little thin,‭ ‬but tapered into graceful ankles and delicate feet with a high arch and red painted nails.‭ ‬Her ass was exquisite,‭ ‬perfectly shaped with a pale complexion.‭ ‬Her dark blonde hair fell straight to the middle of her back.‭ ‬Full cheeks and a pretty face were highlighted by her beautiful,‭ ‬big blue eyes.‭ ‬She had a slender neck and shoulders that seemed to call out not only to be kissed,‭ ‬but held roughly while pleasure was forced from the rest of her body.‭

Elaine woke up feeling better.‭ ‬She ate a light breakfast,‭ ‬had some coffee then checked her door.‭ ‬It was open so she went downstairs.‭ ‬She was not sure where she was heading,‭ ‬but decided to stop by Roy's room and see if he was there.‭ ‬She peeked her head in and saw him sleeping in the middle of his bed,‭ ‬the sheets and blankets askew.‭ ‬She saw one of his legs,‭ ‬poking out.‭ ‬It was a nice leg,‭ ‬she thought.

Roy was‭ ‬22‭ ‬years old,‭ ‬broad shouldered with strong hands and great legs.‭ ‬He had short sandy blonde hair and a mustache,‭ ‬goatee combination.‭ ‬He was just over six feet tall with a slightly hairy chest and a ripped stomach.‭ ‬He definitely kept himself in shape.‭ ‬He had great legs,‭ ‬just the right amount of hair and chiseled,‭ ‬she loved rubbing herself on those powerful thighs.‭ ‬His eyes were closed,‭ ‬but she knew he had penetrating steel blue eyes beneath his lids.

She quietly crept into the room and into bed beside him.‭ ‬He was naked as she curled up next to him,‭ ‬pressing her body against his.‭ ‬She took a deep breath of his scent and sighed happily as she lay with her owner.‭ ‬He had done so much to her:‭ ‬raped her,‭ ‬abused her,‭ ‬violated her every way possible,‭ ‬shared her with other men,‭ ‬whipped her and finally branded her.‭ ‬And all Elaine could think was how much she wanted him.‭ ‬She had told him she loved him after he and Hunter and finished with her,‭ ‬she was not sure that that was true,‭ ‬but there were deep feelings for this strong young man she could not explain.‭ ‬All she knew was that she wanted him and she craved what he did to her.

Roy began stirring.‭ ‬He realized Elaine was with him.‭ ‬Elaine felt his hand slide up onto her head,‭ ‬he gently took hold of her hair and pushed her head down to his crotch.‭ ‬Elaine moved the blanket and sheets aside and saw Roy's cock was already awake.‭ ‬She had always heard about what guys called‭ "‬morning wood‭"‬,‭ ‬now she had an up close look at it.‭ ‬Elaine thought that Roy had a beautiful cock,‭ ‬big,‭ ‬straight and he certainly knew how to use it.‭ ‬How a young man of‭ ‬22‭ ‬could be so good at fucking was a mystery to Elaine,‭ ‬but she was not to going ask too many questions,‭ ‬she was just going to enjoy it.

Elaine held his shaft in one hand and began licking it from base to tip in long,‭ ‬slow strokes.‭ ‬She imagined an ice cream cone,‭ ‬and she was licking to get every delicious bit of it.‭ ‬She cupped his balls with her hand and put the tip of his cock in her mouth,‭ ‬but only for a second.‭ ‬She returned to just licking.‭ ‬She felt Roy's muscles tense and rubbed his legs with her hands.‭ ‬She was not surprised when Roy took her head and pushed it onto his cock.‭ ‬Elaine let Roy push her head all the way down onto his shaft,‭ ‬gagging only briefly as he entered her throat.‭ ‬He let go of her and Elaine did the rest on her own.‭ ‬She braced her arms on the bed and slowly sucked Roy's cock,‭ ‬moving her head up and down,‭ ‬taking the tip from her mouth to her throat and back again.‭ ‬Elaine took her time,‭ ‬she enjoyed the feel of Roy's muscles tensing,‭ ‬his stomach flexed,‭ ‬his legs straight.‭ ‬Roy came with a deep sigh and groan,‭ ‬and Elaine dutifully sucked every last bit of cum out of his cock.

‭"‬Good morning,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine said and kissed his thigh.

‭"‬Good morning,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Roy said,‭ ‬running his hand through her hair.‭ "‬Why don't you go get us some coffee‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine rose and padded downstairs on bare feet.

Anna was in the kitchen,‭ ‬there were boxes of food and catering trays on the counter.‭ ‬The tall,‭ ‬blonde German was checking a list and busy at work.‭ ‬Elaine did not want to disturb her,‭ ‬but she also had to bring Roy the coffee he wanted.

‭"‬Excuse me,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine said politely.

Anna looked up,‭ ‬an annoyed scowl briefly crossing her face.‭ "‬What is it,‭ ‬slave‭?"

"My Master asked that I bring him coffee,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine informed her.

Anna sighed.‭ "‬You know where everything is,‭" ‬she waved at the coffee maker.‭ "‬After you finish with your owner,‭ ‬come back down here.‭ ‬I have work for you today.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine slipped over to the coffee maker,‭ ‬ground the beans and started brewing coffee.‭ ‬Elaine was curious about all the dishes and food.‭ ‬She knew that if there was any gathering of people,‭ ‬she would be part of the entertainment.‭ ‬As much as she wanted to ask about it,‭ ‬she knew that Anna did not like her asking questions and would surely punish her if she did.

When the coffee finished brewing,‭ ‬Elaine brought the carafe,‭ ‬two cups and a little container of milk back up to Roy.‭ ‬He was sitting up in bed with a happy grin on his face.‭ ‬Elaine poured the coffee and climbed back into bed next to her owner.‭ ‬Her owner,‭ ‬she thought with a little thrill,‭ ‬she belonged to him.

‭"‬We have a busy day ahead of us,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Roy said,‭ ‬inhaling the aroma of the coffee.‭ "‬I am having some business associates over today.‭ ‬We have some planning and preparations to do.‭ ‬Do not concern yourself with the details,‭ ‬it's not your place.‭ ‬If they so desire,‭ ‬and I'm sure they will,‭ ‬you will entertain them.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she took a sip of her coffee.‭ "‬May I ask how many people will there be‭?"

"Let's see,‭" ‬Roy began ticking off his fingers,‭ "‬Greg,‭ ‬Freddie Eel,‭ ‬Faybio,‭ ‬Leon and me.‭ ‬So five men.‭ ‬Maybe a woman if Greg brings his slave along.‭"

Elaine took it in.‭ ‬Five men would be inside her today,‭ ‬five men satisfying their desires on her small,‭ ‬tender body.‭ ‬She was just getting over the worst of being sore from Hunter and Roy and now there would be five men using her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine said softly.

‭"‬Scared,‭ ‬pet‭?" ‬Roy asked with a chuckle.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine answered.

‭"‬You'll do fine,‭" ‬Roy assured her.‭ "‬Besides,‭ ‬it pleases me to watch you getting fucked by other men.‭ ‬I love watching you squirm and cum and I love seeing them hurt you.‭ ‬You are beautiful when you're getting violated.‭"

Elaine said nothing.‭ ‬She knew Roy would make her do something like this,‭ ‬and,‭ ‬to be honest,‭ ‬the thought of being the centerpiece of a gangbang was thrilling to her.‭ ‬But she was afraid of how much it would hurt,‭ ‬what they would do to her when they had her completely in their power.‭ ‬She sighed and took another sip of her coffee.

‭"‬You may,‭ ‬cry,‭ ‬beg or scream,‭" ‬Roy told her seriously,‭ "‬but I will not tolerate defiance.‭ ‬Do you understand,‭ ‬slave‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine knew that there was no point in trying to talk him out of this.‭ ‬He had decided to do this to his slave and there would be no further discussion.‭ ‬They finished their coffees in silence.‭ ‬Roy was preoccupied with the details of today and tomorrow and Elaine was trying hard not to worry too much about what would be done to her today.‭ ‬After they finished Elaine took the dishes back downstairs and helped Anna set up for the guests.

Elaine was worried and distracted as she helped Anna make sandwiches and salads.‭ ‬There was a lot of meat and cheese,‭ ‬not too many vegetables.‭ ‬Anna fried some bacon while Elaine sliced tomatoes.‭ ‬Anna seemed to enjoy Elaine's discomfort and unease.‭ ‬The statuesque blonde stood behind Elaine and gently took the knife from her hands.

‭"‬Are you worried,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬Anna asked her,‭ ‬rubbing Elaine's arms.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine answered,‭ ‬freezing as she felt Anna press against her.

‭"‬But,‭ ‬why,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬Anna stroked Elaine's arms and nuzzled against her ear.‭ ‬Elaine was uncomfortable with this,‭ ‬Anna had never been this intimate with her before.

‭"‬There could be too many,‭ ‬I'm not sure I can take it,‭" ‬she wanted to pull away from Anna,‭ ‬but knew if she did she would be punished.

Anna reached up and began rubbing Elaine's breasts.‭ "‬Does it really matter‭? ‬You will do as you are told.‭ ‬Your body does not belong to you,‭ ‬it belongs to Roy.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬you like being fucked roughly and hurt,‭" ‬Anna suddenly pinched Elaine's nipples.‭ "‬Don't you,‭ ‬Elaine‭?"

Elaine tried to move away,‭ ‬but Anna's body pressed Elaine into the counter.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine answered,‭ ‬tilting her head away from Anna.

Anna rubbed her cheek against Elaine's neck.‭ "‬Do I make you uncomfortable,‭ ‬slave‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine answered as Anna continued to tug on her nipples.

‭"‬Well,‭" ‬Anna slid one hand down Elaine's flat stomach and into Elaine's well trimmed bush.‭ "‬This is what being a slave is about.‭ ‬No matter what you feel about the person who has you,‭ ‬you have to obey,‭ ‬you have to allow yourself to be used,‭ ‬to be violated and penetrated.‭" ‬She slowly moved her hand down and began fingering Elaine's wet slit.‭ "‬Get used to it,‭ ‬Elaine.‭" ‬Elaine spread her legs a little wider,‭ ‬opening herself for Anna.‭ "‬There is going to be much worse in your future.‭ ‬There are a lot of rough men who want you and Roy may not always be able to protect you,‭ ‬he may not always want to protect you.‭" ‬Anna kept slowly sliding her fingers in and out of Elaine.‭ "‬You have had a sheltered life here,‭ ‬Elaine.‭ ‬Don't expect it to last forever.‭ ‬There is a big game afoot and you will belong to the winner.‭" ‬Anna turned Elaine's face towards her and kissed her,‭ ‬Anna's tongue finding Elaine's and holding her there.‭ ‬She held the kiss for what seemed like an eternity,‭ ‬slowly fingering Elaine as their mouths locked.‭ ‬Anna abruptly ended the kiss,‭ ‬pulled her fingers out of Elaine and walked away.

Elaine took a deep,‭ ‬shuddering breath.‭ ‬She was aroused and left wanting when Anna left.‭ ‬She looked over at Anna,‭ ‬who was now packing up some lunches,‭ ‬looking like nothing had happened.‭ ‬Elaine thought about what Anna had said and wondered what Anna knew that Elaine did not‭? ‬She knew she should tell Roy,‭ ‬but with a flash of insight,‭ ‬she realized he already knew.‭ ‬She helped Anna for a while more,‭ ‬avoiding eye contact with her keeper,‭ ‬trying not to worry too much about everything.

‭"‬Okay,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Anna said to her.‭ "‬You are dismissed from here.‭ ‬Time to go exercise.‭ ‬Go.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬ma'am,‭" ‬Elaine said and left.

Elaine walked down to the exercise room beside the garage.‭ ‬Anna had set the time for an hour,‭ ‬Elaine thought that that was a nice start,‭ ‬but if she was going to get sweaty she was going to get the most out of it.‭ ‬She went to the stereo,‭ ‬skipped through all of Anna's Teutonic classical and got to her section of the music catalog.‭ ‬Anna had resisted letting Elaine get any of her own music,‭ ‬but Roy enjoyed giving his pet these little gifts.‭ ‬Elaine found The Pogues and turned them on.‭ ‬She was in a Pogues mood,‭ ‬it was nice and Irish and frenetic enough for a good workout.‭ ‬More than than,‭ ‬to her it evoked cool,‭ ‬wet weather and that was a nice change from the hot dry desert of Clark County,‭ ‬Nevada and it appealed to her Irish nature.