Elaine's Indiscretion Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norman rolled off her.

Elaine was fully exposed now all of her clothes had been removed in the throes of their love making.

Elaine sighed and stretched her arms above her head and slowly, so slowly opened her eyes.

Elaine saw the whole group standing around her, she closed her eyes and opened them again. Most of the men were standing with their dicks protruding from their trousers and the girls, the woman were stripped to the waist showing off their mature breasts.

Elaine's eyes were fully open now. She could see a man standing between her open legs looking at her weeping pussy.

She saw him start to undo his belt "What's going on?" she thought. Norman was one thing but all of these men stroking their dicks was another. The man between her legs started to sink to the floor. Elaine tried to lock her legs together but the two women held her legs apart. She started to scream as the man's, she knew his name but what did it matter, dick started to invade her pussy. She tried to scream but one of the women stopped her by planting a kiss on her mouth to muffle any sounds she made. The other began to squeeze Elaine's breast. Thank goodness there were only two, women can be cruel to other women.

Between her legs Elaine could feel herself being invaded. The relentless pushing and pulling was further stretching her pussy lips, the squelch from between her legs reminded her that she was giving sloppy seconds.

A pair of naked knees appeared at the side of Elaine's head. The woman, still kissing Elaine to stop her shouting, changed her kisses to the man with the naked knees. Elaine found herself blindfolded by the testicles of the man at her head, his prick extended over her nose and into Elaine's mouth. She thought to bite it but, afraid of the consequences just let it hang in her mouth.

In between her legs, a fast rhythm had been going on for some time Elaine knew something was about to happen, she tensed, she tried to make him come out of her by rolling her hips and lifting her bottom up and down, which only served to drive him deeper into her, he gave one last long thrust driving his cock deep into Elaine's cunt. He held it there as he unloaded his balls and flooded Elaine with his seed. Elaine reached her climax. As his tool softened, he popped out of Elaine's very wet pussy.

He moved away and immediately there was another in his place -- No No, No Elaine thought, this cannot be happening, but it was. This time Elaine felt she was being taken by a bigger tool, it was stretching her already stretched pussy wider. Once more it was pushed up inside of her and then retracted -- pushed -- retracted -- pushed -- retracted In -- Out -- in -- out -- in -- out. Elaine thought, what was this three? Another load of spunk shot up inside her slippery cunt. As number three was finished and stood up number four took his place pushing up inside her. Elaine gasped as her pussy walls adjusted to his size. In her befuddled mind she realised she was being taken by size. Beside Norman she was being taken by bigger and bigger dicks. This one must be eight inches she thought. Elaine moaned as every nerve inside her love tunnel was stimulated by his rampant dick. "God" she thought if this is number four how big was number six? Elaine's breasts were being squeezed and moulded, gently now, not by the other two women in the party, they were men's hands. Elaine's nipples had grown hard as the gentle cool breeze wafted over her body, fingers pinched at her nipples. A mouth started to suck on them. Elaine had no thoughts of enjoyment from her breasts just the feeling of being pounded between her legs. Elaine wanted the ordeal to end. She wanted her cunt filled by number four -- she wanted to stop the continued feeling of climaxing. "Fuck her" one woman said, "harder harder" he responded increasing his pace, driving into her. Elaine lifted her knees in order to give him better access to her. He pushed deep inside of her. Elaine's head thrashed from side to side. As she too climaxed.

"Norman!" Elaine screamed, "Help me!" but Norman stood there enjoying the sight of Elaine being taken

Number five was soon in her, as soon as number four had pulled out number five had his fingers deep inside of her -- deep but gentle, his thumb caressed her clit softly but firmly. His fingers were deep inside of her one second and out of her the next. Each time he pulled out his fingers he bought a stream of cum from between her pussy lips and smeared it on Elaine's rosebud.

He went about starting a fire, for his pleasure. For a while he just sat, watching the light dance over her skin. He took it all in; her shapely legs, round hips curving to her soft stomach. Her amazing tits, tits he had longed to touch, to tease, to taste. He'd like to think she would enjoy him. After torturing her for a while with his dick, gliding over nipples, up her arms, and that beautiful bottom, he slid it between her legs and used it to begin teasing her already wet pussy.

Once she was so close to climax that she was shaking, he smacked her inner thighs, fairly hard. As expected, she yelped and spread her legs. Kneeling at her feet, he admired the evidence of the effect he had on her. The pink, slick, swollen lips; her own juices glistening off her soft, creamy white thighs. He ran his finger along her slit, then brought that finger to his mouth for a taste. He closed his eyes, enjoying her flavour, and found himself driven with a need to taste more. Sliding her legs up onto his shoulders, he began licking her. Gently at first, just barely teasing her with his tongue. She began writhing, struggling not only with him, but with herself as well. Her whimpers dissolved into moans, her struggling evolved into thrusting; calm at first, but growing more persistent. Soon she was screaming with pleasure, twitching above him. Lowering her legs back to the ground, his hands across the front of her throat while sliding into her. Her groan was like music to his ears, and she began grinding back into him, working his cock like he'd never felt before. He grabbed her hips and began slamming against her. His teasing had paid off - she rode climax after climax, milking his shaft before he finally gave into his own pleasure, cumming deep inside her. She cried out as they came together.

He was still in her as Elaine glanced to the side where she saw Norman deep inside the mouth one of the other women of the group, the other was on the floor being eaten by two of the party

Elaine's head was spinning. Her lips hurt from all of the kissing she had experienced, her nipples hurt from all of the sucking and biting she had endured. Her pussy, clit, love tunnel were all sore from the administrations of all of the men that had serviced her. Her rose bud was wet where all of the cum had dripped from her pussy lips down between the cheeks of her bottom and on to her rose bud.

Elaine looked up and literally took an intake of breath. Two legs were framing her head or was it three legs -- she looked intensely -- this was number six -- what was he 9" long and 3 to 4 inches in diameter. Elaine whimpered at the sight. Her whimpers soon turned into moans and then screams as he mounted her with his tongue the feel of his tongue on her pussy was incredible. Her body began to squirm beneath his touch, and she could feel her juices flowing freely down her legs.

He sucked on her lips, slid his tongue in and out of her hole and breathed lightly on her clit, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. Her hips began to rock up and down, and he wrapped his arms under her legs, resting his hands on her hips. He positioned himself so that his tongue was deep inside her and his nose was resting lightly on her clit, so that every time she moved a tingling jolt shot through her body.

"Oh Goddddddddddd. "She moaned. He withdrew his tongue and shoved a finger up her cunt. Elaine was caught by surprise and let out a squeal. He worked his finger in and out, then shoved another in. She had finger-fucked herself in the past, but his fingers were much larger than hers, and her pussy walls were stretching around them. The pain was intense, but it felt so good. Elaine began to ride his fingers, her juices pouring down his hand. He was still licking and sucking her pussy lips, teasing her clit, holding her right at the edge of orgasm.

"Please...oh please..." Elaine cried.

"Please what?" he asked innocently, still sliding his fingers in and out of her.

"Please...oh God. Please make me cum!" She choked out the words. This was all the encouragement he needed. He removed his fingers from her sopping snatch and in one fell swoop, he buried his cock inside her streaming hole. He felt her burst and she cried out in pain, but it only lasted a brief modern. It was replaced by an electric sensation coursing through her veins as she instantly began to climax.

"Oh fuck yesssssssss!" she said as he began to pound fervently. She could feel his balls slapping her bottom. Her pussy was stretched to the maximum.

"Christ you are tight!" he said hoarsely. Her back arched as her body was wracked by yet another orgasm. He wanted to go deeper, so he pulled her up to a sitting position, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He picked her up and held her tight to him, his cock pushing against her stomach. She thought she was going to die from the intense feelings shooting through her entire body. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders causing his cock to bounce ever so slightly.

His mouth encompassed her tits, nibbling and sucking, sending her over the edge for the third time with him. The exertion of holding her up and fucking her at the same time soon took its toll, He laid down, keeping her on top.

"Ride my dick!" he said lustily. Elaine placed her hands on his chest to hold herself up and she used her legs muscles to slide herself up and down his thick shaft. Elaine leaned forward slightly so that her clit rubbed against his skin as she rode up and down. He played with her swinging tits as she impaled herself again and again. He was ready to cum, so he flipped us over and shoved himself into her with renewed force. She thought for sure that he was going to rip her wide open. He pushed his cock into her harder and harder, his hands clutching her breasts in a death-grip. With a thunderous groan, he buried himself to the hilt and his body tensed, his seed pumping into her. She rode his orgasm through to the end, stream after stream of hot goo pouring down her love canal. This caused her to cum once again, her pussy clamping down on his rod, pumping him dry. When they were both finished cumming, he collapsed on top of her, crushing her tender flesh, his dick quickly softening inside her. Elaine had never felt anything so intense.

"That was amazing." he whispered in her ear as he began to kiss and lick her face and throat. He caressed her body as her breathing returned to normal. She finally looked him in the eye, and saw look of lust was still there, and she knew that this would not be the last time this would happen.

The thought of his massive cock buried inside of her sent another bolt of fire between her legs

He bent over her and whispered "Welcome to the club"

He walked away to look for his clothes. Elaine lay there for a few moments contemplating what had just happened, what had been done to her? What role had Norman played in this?

Elaine's breasts ached, her nipples were sore, her pussy on fire, body full of cum, hr rosebud slick with her juices. Elaine tried to stand but she had had her legs spread apart for so long she could not stand to walk. She dropped onto her knees and began to crawl towards her clothes. She hadn't moved three or four feet when she felt two hands on her shapely hips.

"Where are you going?" a voice asked.

"To get dressed." Elaine replied "you have all had me now -- you have fucked me until I am so sore I can't stand." Elaine felt the sting of a slap on her upturned bottom. She felt he cheeks of her bottom being spread apart and felt him gently kiss either of her big, white cheeks, followed by something hard, which she knew to be the head of his cock, being pressed against the small opening being created. There was a sudden, significant burst of pain, which evolved immediately into pure pleasure as the hard object gained entrance to her bottom but before he inserted his cock into the place that he knew wanted it, he gazed at Elaine's bottom. Although he had just finished licking the insides of her cheeks, the large, white buttocks were also worthy of his admiration. Impulsively, he leaned forward and kissed both of the beauties before centring his cock on the oily pink hole which he knew to be eminently fuckable. With one firm thrust, the head wedged its way in, evoking a soft squeal from Elaine.

With another thrust, his cock burst through the sphincter, stretching Elaine. She drew her breath in sharply between her teeth and arched her back. He took advantage of her and thrust forward again, plunging almost an inch of his cock into Elaine's enticing bottom.

Just then he was easing his cock into the lovely place where it was so welcome. Every firm thrust drove it in more deeply and was met with a moan. His shaft was embedded deeply enough he no longer needed to guide it or to hold her open so he removed his hands, and placed them on either of her hips. The soft, smooth flesh felt wonderful to him and he would be able to pull back on them for leverage as he thrust his cock forward.

With one more thrust, she felt his (What number was he?) cock burrowing into her as his hands pulled back on her hips, ramming his cock the rest of the way into her bottom. Although relatively small, the stiff organ was thick enough to stretch her sphincter and long enough to expand the adjacent channel.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and slowly drew his cock back until the just the head was still inside her, paused and ploughed it in again. Elaine screamed, moaned and sobbed and whimpered. The stroke didn't end until she could feel his curly pubic hair brushing the sensitive insides of her bottom cheeks.

The next stroke was identical, as were the many that followed. They were long and slow and deep

She could feel another climax building up inside her body but she knew she would not come from the fucking alone

After driving his cock all the way into her bottom, he moved his hands to pull up on Elaine's hips and help her get into the position she wanted. She was on her hands and knees and he was right behind her, also kneeling, with his hands on her hips and his cock buried in her rosebud. They stayed that way for a few minutes

He pulled his cock back and rammed it forward again. Elaine felt the unwelcome intruder surging into her bottom. Elaine moaned as the fronts of his thighs pressed against the backs of hers and his pubic hair tickled the insides of her cheeks again. They stayed like that for a few seconds and their next stroke was even better.

Elaine was close to coming. He gripped her hip more tightly and reached around her body with his left hand and held Elaine's precious swollen clit between his fingers and thumb and started to stroke up and down.

Over and over, Elaine was forced to take his dick, taking every inch of his dick into her bottom, so deep she could actually feel his pubic hair tickling the velvety pink ring around the well-stretched opening. Every thrust he made was matched by his fondling her swollen clit and she could feel her orgasm building rapidly. He was getting closer to coming too but he very much wanted Elaine to come first. The onset of that glorious moment was getting closer, he knew, because of the way her whole body was thrashing in front of him

He climaxed sending spurts of cum deep into Elaine through her stretched rosebud

Elaine felt him shrink from her, the hard penis contracting from her tight bottom. It fell from her.

Elaine started to crawl away, A pair of powerful hands gripped her hips "OH No." said a voice from behind her. Elaine felt another stiff rod stretch her rosebud and enter her. "God Elaine thought -- this was number two -- if number six was to have her bottom she would be destroyed." The second started a rhythm, one, two, three times in and then on the fourth pushing in as deep as he possibly be.

Elaine moaned she almost screamed on the fourth thrust. He quickened his pace, desperately wanting to cum, wanting to fill Elaine with sticky hot cum. His balls were bouncing off Elaine's pussy lips exciting her. He pushed deeper and exploded.

Just before, Elaine had felt his expansion filling her completely, forming a plug in her bottom. He pushed in and out of her a few more times to push the spunk deep into her bottom before he withdrew.

Elaine was exhausted as she stayed on her hands and knees -- not knowing what was next.

Elaine soon found out as she felt someone else's prick at her rosebud. It was big but slid in easily thanks to the two loads of spunk being deposited in her.

Into her bottom -- out

In to her pussy -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her pussy -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her pussy -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her pussy -- out

Elaine moaned as the assault on her bottom continued. Hadn't they had enough she thought, each one had been inside her pussy. Now half of them had been inside her bottom. Sodomy continued. Elaine was hurting she grabbed the cheeks of her bottom opening herself up trying to get relief.

The third man, Elaine didn't know who, continued

Into her bottom -- out

In to her pussy -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her pussy -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her pussy -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her bottom -- out

Into her pussy -- out

Into her bottom deeper -- out

Into her bottom harder -- out

Into her bottom deeper and harder -- out

Into her bottom slowly -- out

Into her bottom slowly -- out

Into her bottom slowly -- out

Into her bottom deeper and harder and slowly -- out

Into her bottom deep and hard and quick -- out

Into her bottom deeper and hard and quick -- out

Into her bottom deeper and hard and quicker -- out

Quicker

Quicker

Quicker

Quicker

Cream erupted from him and shot deep inside of Elaine

Elaine's rosebud was stretched beyond recognition -- the tight brown bud was now a cavernous hole.

Hands caressed her breasts, gently, tenderly, squeezing their fullness pinching her nipples that grew by the moment.

Elaine moaned -- a gentle purring moan.

Hands helped her to her feet

Hands caressed her body

Her breasts, her bottom.

Hands running over her pubic hair that was wet and sticky

Lips on her lips

Lips on her neck

Lips on her nipples

Elaine stood with her legs slightly apart, cum dribbled from her pussy and rosebud.

Elaine shivered -- either from the cooling day or from the anticipation of what was to come next.

Someone helped her with her bra, helping to put her arms through the straps and fastening it to encapsulate her breast. Panties followed, they were immediately soaked with cum flowing from her body.

It seemed as though Elaine's ordeal was over.

Elaine was helped with her blouse and trousers, socks and shoes. Elaine was unsteady on her feet from the effect of so long on her hands and knees and the sexual administrations she had experienced made walking difficult.

The group gathered around her and helped her walk to her car.

It seemed a long time to get there. Elaine sat in her car to recuperate

After what seemed like forever, when everyone could see that she was recovering, one of the group said "Fabulous Elaine, see you next week."