Elegy for a Star Ch. 001-010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a normal, healthy response. Think nothing of it," Gwen stated, and Tess almost believed she meant that, "I certainly won't." By Gwen's tone, Tess imagined she would be thinking about it a lot. She didn't trust Gwendolyn's stoic and honorable facade.

"Just.." Gwen paused, standing up straight and pointing toward Tess' length, "We're sleeping back to back."

"Oh. Right."

When all the preparation had been made, it was time to sleep. Tess began to awkwardly shift her sheet-wrapped body into the sleep sack when Gwen interrupted, "What are you doing?"

"Oh. Do you want to get in first?" Tess offered.

Gwen huffed, "No, you need to take the sheet off."

"Oh." Tess paused, looking down at the sheet that still revealed an ample amount of cleavage, "I just thought you'd be more comfor-..."

"I'd be more comfortable if you didn't get too hot in the sleep sack," Gwendolyn suggested, "I take it you didn't do much traveling before you were summoned here."

"I don't remember," Tess reminded Gwen, even though she didn't need to.

Gwen nodded, "Right. Look, if you sweat in your sleep, we're going to wake up wet and have to waste time trying to dry off, lest we freeze to death on the road."

"It's already going to be hard enough to split the cold weather clothing," Gwen added.

Something dawned on Tess and she pointed toward Gwendolyn, "What about you?"

"I'm undressing too. We'll put our clothes at our feet so that they're warm in the morning."

"Oh," Tess blurted, "Oh..."

Now even Tess' face must be red, because Gwen held up a hand to pause, "Nothing, and I mean nothing, is going to happen. You try anything and you're getting a knife in your windpipe, demon or not."

"Right," Tess said, holding her hands up, "I understand. You don't have to worry. Promise."

Soon enough, Tess was naked in the sleep sack. There was hardly any room left. Even if Tess was rather slender in most places, she had no idea how Gwendolyn would fit in this with her. It was definitely not made for two. Regardless, she couldn't help but look when Gwen was undressing.

Bent forward to remove her trousers, Gwen was in nothing but her smallclothes; a white bra and a pair of bottoms that looked almost like skin-tight shorts that reached only to the very tops of her thighs. They hardly even covered her ass, which was, Tess thought, absolutely divine. Full and plump, with the perfect layer of rounding fat to it. Wide hips and full thighs completed the image of that perfect ass.

Tess was eyes wide when Gwendolyn cleared her throat, "Do you mind?" She was looking over her shoulder at Tess, who blurted a quick apology and rolled over the other way. The mental image remained, though, and Tess could feel the blood rushing from her head and into her new appendage. It thickened and swelled between her legs, and Tess could feel her heart rate quicken.

Before she knew it, Gwen was stuffing her clothing and boots past Tess' body and into the foot of the sleepsack, before trying to squeeze into it with Tess. The feeling of skin-on-skin contact caused the hair on the back of Tess' neck to bristle, and she had to let out a tense breath through pursed lips. You can do this, Tess thought, It will feel normal soon and you'll sleep.

As the pressure of Gwen's body squeezed against her, there was a pause, "We'll.. Have to spoon. I don't think there's enough room for our legs to be bent in different directions, or for us to lie on our backs."

Part of this revelation thrilled Tess, and all she could say was a quiet, "Okay. Do you want me to turn over?" The thought that she'd be pressed up against that perfect ass of Gwendolyn's drove her crazy. If there wasn't enough room in the sleepsack, there was less of it with the swelling of her cock. It remained pressed up against her belly, trapped against the sleepsack. It reached an inch above her navel, which seemed obscene.

"What? With that thing pressing against me? No," Gwen said, "Absolutely not." The tone of her voice sounded uncertain, but Tess wasn't looking at Gwen and couldn't quite tell for sure. After that, Tess was wedged against the side of the sleepsack as Gwen navigated her way inside.

Spooning was an understatement. They were squeezed together, the sleepsack stretched taut. Tess could feel Gwen's modest chest pressed against her bare back, the warmth of her sex, the softness of her thighs.

"Comfortable?" Tess asked with a shaky breath.

"I'll manage," Gwen replied stiffly, and after a bit of a pause, she asked, "What about you? Are you going to make it?"

Tess could only think of Gwendolyn's naked body against her own, and the cock trapped against her body and the soft material of the sleepsack. "I'll manage," she echoed. She wasn't as confident as she tried to sound, though.

They wished one another an awkward goodnight and tried sleeping.

Chapter 4 - Miri

Tess woke with a groan. When had she fallen asleep? It seemed to take forever, trying to remain calm with their awkward sleeping arrangement. She wasn't anymore comfortable with it--not that she was complaining--and could feel that her erection hadn't settled even a little bit. In fact, she could feel a great deal of some warm fluid against her belly, the wall of the sleepsack, and her hand when she reached to feel. It was wet, slippery and a little sticky. As her hand explored, she realized it was all over her cock, her groin, her belly, leaking from the swollen head of her cock.

"Gwen?" She whispered under her breath. The swordswoman pressed against her back didn't reply.

For a time, she tried going back to sleep, but it wasn't happening now. What time is it, she thought. If it were close enough to wake-up, she'd just stay put and wait for Gwen to rise from her slumber. But somehow Tess doubted that was the case. It didn't feel like she'd been sleeping for long.

Besides, this was a problem that she had to take care of sooner or later. She couldn't imagine Gwen would be offering to take care of it for her, so Tess began the arduous process of trying to extract herself from the tight confines of the sleep sack and Gwen's soft, warm body. It took some doing, and when she was about halfway out, she felt a hand on her ass. Tess stopped in shock.

"What are you doing?" Gwen was pushing on Tess' ass, clearly trying to keep it out of her face, "Do you mind?"

"I need to take care of something," Tess replied, slipping the rest of herself out of the sleepsack, "Sorry for waking you."

"Right," Gwen said, clearly staring at Tess' erect cock, standing a solid ten inches from her pelvis, and almost as thick as her forearm, dribbling precum onto the floor. Gwen swallowed and said, "Should I.. do you want.."

"What?" Tess asked, sounding overly excited.

"I just meant.." Gwendolyn started again, stopping before she said anymore, "Never mind. Just keep it down, okay?"

"Alright." Tess sounded deflated as she replied. At least one part of her was deflated, because her cock definitely wasn't. It shook from side to side as she walked to the other end of the fire, taking the sheet and folding it into a thick bundle before she placed it on the floor. The fire had heated the floor and the walls by now, and Tess found herself comfortable as she sat down, her back supported by the smooth stones.

She looked down the length of her body, and at the fat length protruding from her pelvis. She hadn't had an opportunity to explore before this, so there was some excitement in doing so. She reached to grasp her shaft around the base, feeling that her fingers didn't quite reach all the way around. The thought excited her, and she found more precum dribbling from the tip of her cock. "Whew.." she huffed as she gave one long stroke up and down her length. More precum leaked out with that squeezing, milking motion.

With her other hand she explored beneath her dick, feeling a hefty pair of balls, tightly held in a big, hairless sack between her legs. They felt so full in her palm, and she cupped and massaged them. Her hips rocked forward and a small whimper escaped her throat. Her body shook, muscles quivering as she experienced new sensations again and again. Her eyes squeezed shut, she bit her lip, and tried to keep things quiet as she stroked again and again. A pressure built in her core, unfamiliar in some ways and familiar in others. Was she going to cum?

I want to watch, she thought, opening her eyes. The sight that greeted her was that of a young woman leaned up, face-to-face with Tess. One eye yellow, the other an icy blue, she smiled a wicked smile, and looked quite the mischievous thing. Tess screamed, and the stranger clamped a hand over her mouth. Tess' hands shot up to remove her assailant's hands, but she was far too strong. She didn't even budge. "Quiet, sweet thing," the stranger whispered, leaning forward to delicately tease the words into Tess' ear, "Let's not wake the stern one, yeah?" This close, Tess could see that this woman was naked, with a heavy chest and full thighs. Her waist tapered into the swell of hips. More importantly, she had small fangs and lips painted red. Two horns protruded from beneath her hair on either side of her head, curling forward into dangerous points. Her hair was stark white, not silvery like Gwen's, but a solid color, like snow.

"You're the demon," Tess squeaked against the woman's palm.

The demon clicked her tongue and snapped her fingers, "First try. I'm quite impressed." The demon rocked her hips forward, sliding her sex up against the underside of Tess' length. Tess let out a low moan.

"Name's Miri," the demon added.

"I'm-.."

"Tess," Miri finished, "I know." Miri let out a bit of a sigh and asked, "Why are you pumping this all by yourself? And with your own hand?" She rocked her hips forward again, grinding herself against Tess' length. Even Miri whimpered this time.

Tess' breath caught in her throat as she tried to respond, so Miri continued, "A cock like this needs to be shared, Tess. So how about it? Want some help?"

"Yes-.." Tess thought for a moment that there might be some demonic pact magic going on, but right now she was so horny she couldn't risk stopping for any reason. "Please."

"Good girl," Miri praised, kissing Tess on the forehead, "You're already about to burst, poor thing." Miri slipped off of Tess' lap and instead positioned herself behind her, supporting Tess' back and head against her chest and shoulder. "How's this?" Miri asked, bringing a warm, soft, foreign hand to her length.

Tess nearly came then and there, such was the thrill of having someone else 'take care' of her like this.

"Oh, dear," Miri hummed, "Not yet, darling. Hold on for me, just a little bit. I want you to enjoy this for a little longer."

Tess put her hands up to her face, an odd feeling of embarrassment dawning on her as she tried to regather whatever composure she'd lost upon Miri's arrival. "That-.. Feels.. Aah~.."

Miri's hand began slowly pumping up and down Tess' length. Tess' hips bucked, far beyond her control. Her breath quickened and hitched. Her toes curled and her feet planted upon the floor so that she could better work her cock through Miri's lovely hand.

"Oh my," Miri cooed, "I'm glad I showed up. What a mess you would've been without my help." That hand of hers sped up, really pumping Tess' cock now.

She wasn't going to last much longer. Her whole body was quivering like a string pulled taut. "Haa~.. Aaa~.. M-Miri.." Tess whined.

"Go ahead. Cum for me, Tess," Miri lost all restraint on her pacing and began to thoroughly milk Tess for everything she had stored in those heavy balls of hers, "Let me see it. I bet it feels so good, doesn't it? Don't hold back-.."

Tess gasped, her body shivering, her cock throbbing in Miri's grip, before a jet of pearly cum shot above her head, striking the wall behind her. The second caught Tess directly in the face, leaving a creamy streak from her hairline to her chin. The third painted her breasts, then her stomach, again and again.

"Gooooood giiiirrll.." Miri cooed, praising Tess for her orgasm.

Miri didn't stop, so neither did Tess, until eventually she was fully drained, leaving only little spurts of cum escaping from the tip of her length. Tess was a panting, quivering mess by the end of it.

"Well, color me impressed," Miri hummed with a look of amusement plain in her voice, "Or color you, I suppose. You really painted yourself, huh?""

Tess could only pant, trying to catch her breath. Her legs felt weak and she was certain that she wouldn't be able to stand.

"Perhaps this binding won't be such a chore after all," Miri mused.

"Binding?" Tess huffed, wiping a hand down her face. She felt drained and dizzy, "You're bound to me? That's what the ritual was?"

"Oh, no dear. I'm not bound to you," Miri consoled Tess, before a hint of malice showed in her voice, "You're bound to me."

Chapter 5 - A New Day

"Time to get up," Gwen said with a light nudge of her foot against Tess' thigh.

Tess' eyes opened, slowly at first, until it dawned on her what had happened and where she was. She expected to be covered in cum and have to explain herself to Gwendolyn, but she was clean. Spotless, even.

"I, uh.." Tess started.

Gwen waited a moment, but wasn't patient enough for Tess to gather her thoughts, "You figure things out alright, last night?"

"Huh?" Tess was still confused as to what had actually happened last night. When did she fall asleep? Had Miri talked to her more after that?

Gwen sighed and explained, "I mean.. With your dick. Did you figure out how to calm it down?"

"Oh," Tess had to stop herself from bringing up Miri, if only from the excitement that came with remembering their encounter, "Yeah, I think so." The looked between her legs to see those thick, long inches now lying down against her thigh.

There was another pause, and Gwen turned about to go to her belongings, muttering, "Good." She looked as though she were about to say something else, but thought better of it. Tess was curious, but didn't want to pry.

"So..." Tess started, placing her hands atop her lap for what scrap of modesty she could provide herself.

Gwen went to pack her belongings. It looked like she'd begun doing so a while ago. The sleep sack was all rolled up, the broken longsword was wrapped up and bound against the pack. Judging by the swipe marks going through the fiery ritual circle that Gwen had made last night, she must have gathered up the reagents she'd used. All that was left now was some burnt wood chips.

"So?" Gwen replied, "You need to get dressed. I set some things aside for you." Gwendolyn gestured to a short stack of clothing beside Tess, "Try them on."

The clothes that Gwen provided turned out to be a wool coat with a simple, white cotton shirt underneath. Some cotton pants meant that she was going to be freezing below the waist, but she could only expect so much from Gwen's spare clothing. Her undergarments, at least, looked warmer than most. Britches down to mid thigh and a small shirt with built-in cups. Luckily however, she had a nice, warm pair of leather-and-fur boots.

Tess tried on the clothes, finding the britches and pants to fit well, but the bra and shirt to be a bit small. It should've been obvious that this would happen. Gwen had a lovely bust, but it was an average size; not too big, not too small. Tess was a few sizes past average, though. Her chest provided more than a handful. There was no way she was going to fit into it. She handed the cupped shirt back to Gwendolyn.

"I have bandage wraps," Gwendolyn offered, "We could wrap up your chest for support." Tess was touched by her concern. The angry and tough facade seemed to slip for a moment, showing a compassionate and sympathetic face.

Tess wouldn't turn that face down for anything, "That would help. Thanks."

"Hold this end to the side of your chest," Gwendolyn explained, holding the spool of medical cloth out in front of her. Tess took the end of it and squeezed it just under the armpit while the silver-haired warrior maneuvered around her, dragging more of the ribbon out to cover Tess' chest. She overlapped the end and kept it tight, starting just above Tess' small, dusty pink nipples.

Tess felt a heat burning between her legs, realizing that the britches she was now wearing were starting to bulge outward. She shifted a little in her position while Gwen kept wrapping her up. With the process halfway done, Tess only looked even more stacked than she was, with the way her breasts swelled just slightly at the edge of the tape, above it and below it. Gwen's work was a bit slower now, and Tess wondered if she might be distracted, or if that was just Tess' wishful thinking due to the blood rushing from her head.

Once the wrapping had gone just above the bottom of Tess' ribcage, she felt nice and secure. The tightness of it wasn't the most comfortable, but at least she wouldn't need to worry about chafing.

"Really?" Gwen sighed.

Tess looked up and was about to ask, but she noticed Gwen looking down at her 'gift.' It strained against the britches, making an obvious bulge. "What can I say," Tess started with a joke, trying to keep the mood light, "It likes you."

Tess had never seen someone roll their eyes harder than Gwen did after that line.

"It's not that bad itself," The warrior replied, much to Tess' surprise.

"What?" She was dumbfounded that Gwendolyn would say something kind about her 'perversion,' a word that Gwen called it just yesterday.

Gwen shrugged, hefting up her pack, "It's.. big. You're well endowed." Tess looked surprised still, staring at Gwendolyn like she'd just grew a third eye. Gwen added, "And that is all that I meant. Come now, we need to move."

Tess was speechless all the way out of the cellar, until they climbed to the surface above. The world looked colorless and dim, with a blanket of snow as far as the eye could see as its backdrop. "What happened?" Tess asked, only for Gwendolyn to point to the sky. Tess spotted an inky splotch deep beyond the atmosphere, and the sun beginning to peek out from behind it.

"Thyr is moving out from behind the Black Sun, so it'll warm up soon. Which is good for us, since neither of us have the gear to survive another eclipse," Gwen explained, much to Tess' wonderment. Accompanying the partial eclipse in the sky were massive moons, three in all, that appeared far closer than the eclipse did. Tess remembered these; There were five in all. One of them, a stark white orb, was so close it looked like a cannon could fire its payload upon the moon's surface. Tess could almost remember it's name, but ultimately it evaded her.

"The name of it.. that moon ahead, what is its name?" She asked.

"Kalyke," Gwendolyn answered. "There is Elara and that one is Proteus," the silver haired woman pointed to the rust colored moon and the yellow moon respectively. "Umbriel and Janus are on the far side for now," she added, "Or behind the other three, possibly. Who knows? The Black Sun changes their paths as it moves."

Tess stumbled, nearly getting a face full of snow before she redirected her attention to the path ahead. She took a deep breath and trudged on. Marching through snow was never easy, and this was no exception. In no time at all, her thighs burned, her feet ached, and she wondered how Gwen was doing this so easily. Or at least making it look easy.

In an effort to distract herself, Tess spoke, "So where are we headed?" It was probably a question she should have asked earlier, but the hopelessness of her situation made her dependent upon Gwen, so where else was there to go but where the warrior went? Wherever that was.

"Hastenburgh," was the swordswoman's reply, "That will leave you with some ability to earn coin and eventually to travel wherever you wish to go from there."