Elegy for a Star Ch. 031-040

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know about the demon," Mairaela spoke softly now, "I didn't know about the ritual."

"That's why I was trying to get you to stop and talk to me."

There was a long pause. Tess could hear tears.

"I want to believe her. I want to believe her so badly," Mairaela sobbed, "But even if she's telling the truth, how will she ever forgive me?"

Gwen whispered back, "I think you underestimate her quality of character."

"I wouldn't deserve her forgiveness," Mairaela replied, "Gods, Gwendolyn, either way I lose her as a friend. Either she's evil or I don't deserve her."

"It feels bad right now," Gwendolyn whispered, "But it'll dull with time. Let's wait and see what happens before we go kicking ourselves, alright?"

"It would just be easier if I hated her."

Gwendolyn replied, "Is that why you're being this way when she's around?"

Silence. Eventually, Gwendolen spoke again, "You need to give yourself a chance. We should just be grateful that nothing permanent happened. We'll see what we can do about Tess, and in the meantime, just hope that she's being honest."

"I hope so," Mairaela whispered back.

"I hope so too," Gwendolyn replied.

"Well, isn't that sweet?" Miri hummed.

Tess slipped back to her original spot and whispered below her breath, "Stop being an asshole."

"What if I really meant it?"

"Then you wouldn't admit it," Tess grunted with a roll of her eyes.

She could feel Miri's hand on her shoulder. She couldn't see anything, or smell the lovely demoness, but she could feel her. Was Miri pulling strings in her mind? Another hand joined it, and Tess felt the pressure of a massage between her shoulder blades.

"You're mad at me," Miri said. Tess could hear the pout on her lips. "How come?" She asked, "I saved you."

"I appreciate that," Tess whispered, "I really do. I was terrified and you saved me."

"Thank you."

Tess let out a lungful of air between her lips, shifting as Miri's invisible massage slipped lower. "You went too far, Miri," Tess said softly, "What you did to Mairaela is inexcusable." She could feel Miri's hands pause before starting again.

"Yeah?" Miri asked, "You only just met her, Tess, and she tried killing you. Why are you that upset? Because you fucked?"

Tess couldn't respond, but her heart started to race.

"That's it, isn't it?"

"No."

Miri chuckled, "Then what?"

"She's on our team. We're a party," Tess replied with a raise of her voice. She glanced toward the door where the others slept and lowered her voice again, "This is all difficult enough. Scary enough. You and I are in enough shit with the Corps, we don't need the rest of the team distrusting us."

Miri sighed, "Then what should I have done? Seduced her?"

"I don't know, Miri," Tess replied, bringing a hand up to her forehead, "But not kill her." She took a deep breath and said, "I'm just so glad that Joyona was able to save her."

Miri was quiet for a time, before replying softly, "Me too."

"What?"

"I said 'me too.'" Miri huffed, continuing her massage at Tess' lower back. Her hands were slipping down near Tess' ass.

Tess rolled over onto her stomach, as feeling the floor underneath her as well as Miri's hands was beginning to feel strange. She folded her arms under her head and rolled her hips slightly to get the best angle against Miri's pressures. "Yes, but," Tess started, "Why? I thought you were all 'I'll cut you in half.'"

Miri was quiet. The massage continued, but the horned one wasn't speaking.

"Miri?" Tess whispered again.

"I can lose control," Miri replied, "Normally it isn't such a big deal. I've done it almost all my life. You know, I killed someone when I was eight?"

"So why do you care this time?"

Miri grunted, continuing lower. Her hands cupped Tess' plump butt, squeezing and rubbing firmly.

Tess tucked her head in against her forearms, making a little, muffled sound.

"I don't know," Miri said softly.

Tess squeezed her eyes shut, arching her back a bit to push her ass into Miri's hands, "Think on it for me, okay? I want to know the answer s-someday."

"Alright," Miri replied. There was silence then, before Miri spoke again with a much lighter, happier voice, "I know just how to make it up to you and Mairaela."

Tess perked up, "What? How?" There was no response, and anxiety grew in Tess' chest. "Miri? What are you going to do? Miri?" The demoness was gone and so was her touch. Tess gulped, shaking her head and burying herself back against her arms. Being worked up by Miri's massage, she rolled back over and let out a frustrated sigh.

Chapter 37 - Making Up

Tess lied on her back, staring up at the long unattended ceiling of the abandoned building they were camping in. She drew in a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. Miri had been rubbing her body and, admittedly, her touch was fantastic. She just wished she could've had it somewhere else, too. It hadn't been that long since Tess had gotten off, but there was something about a brush of death that made Tess want to fuck something.

She reached between her legs and softly began to stroke herself, feeling that swell beginning to cause her to tent the thin blanket they'd managed to scrounge up. Tess slowly closed her eyes, parting her legs a bit, and started to gently pump her cock within her own small, soft fingers. It wasn't long before she was using both hands, biting her lip to keep from being too loud and waking the others.

Toes curling and uncurling, hips rising from the floor and back arching, Tess was building her own pleasure. "Haa~.." She moaned, feeling a pressure building beneath her belly.

Then she stopped, lying flat upon the floor. This wasn't right. Why was she jerking herself off when there was at least one other girl willing to do it, with the other two almost certainly on the fence about it. Yeah, Mairaela might be mad at her, and maybe she tried killing Tess just a few hours ago, but what was all of that between lovers? Besides, she was a really good lay, and Tess was certain that they could patch things up if they fucked enough.

Tess gave a long stretch, rising to her feet. She'd been naked in preparation for her rest--she found that underwear was too confining when she slept--and so she was naked as she approached the door to where the others were. The lantern lights were off. Tess licked her lips, and for the briefest moment she wondered what had come over her to try something like this. However, it was a very brief thought.

Pulling on the handle, the door creaked slightly as she opened it up. The moonlight that came in from a broken board on the ceiling was enough to illuminate the sleeping forms in the dark. Joyona was apparently sleeping in a third room. Gwendolyn and Mairaela slept on opposite sides of a low featherbed. Mairaela had the only pillow available. Gwendolyn would only be a few feet away, but Tess was confident that wouldn't be a problem. She could stay quiet enough. Maybe Mairaela couldn't, but oh well. Gwendolyn wouldn't be that mad.

Tess slipped over to Mairaela's bedside, crouching down so that she was head-level with the Fey. "Mairaela," she whispered, reaching out to tap her on the shoulder, "Hey, it's Tess."

Green eyes opened up and a brow furrowed. "What are you doing here?" Mairaela asked, her eyes flicking downward for a moment, "And why is your dick out?"

"I'm horny," Tess whispered back, a smile on her face, "Want to fuck?" She was bouncing on her heels, far too excited to sit still.

"What?" Mairaela hissed, sitting up a little bit and glancing down at Tess' cock. She whispered, "Wow, you aren't joking. What got you all worked up?" There was a blush forming on Mairaela's cheeks. There was certainly something about the situation that must have been getting her worked up, too.

"Thinking about you," Tess hummed, "Last time was so much fun."

"Tess, I literally shot you in the heart earlier today," Mairaela replied with lidded eyes, "Don't you think that's grounds for, I don't know, not fucking that night?"

"Yeah, but I want to cum," Tess pouted, "And you haven't said no."

Mairaela's ears perked up, then settled low. A blush was forming on her adorable cheeks and she said in response, "We're going to wake up the Dame."

"That's okay, she's watched me before," Tess replied confidently.

Mairaela's mouth opened, but she couldn't get the words out right away. Eventually, she managed, "You're going to have to explain that one to me someday."

"So, was that a yes?" Tess asked with a hopeful expression.

Mairaela looked like she was battling with herself for a moment and then relented with a drop of her ears, "It's a yes." She rolled over onto her back and started to shimmy out of her pants, "Bring that monster up here."

Tess followed directions, slipping beneath the sheet and settling atop Mairaela. The Fey's legs were parted and as Tess got close, Mairaela wrapped them around her back, locking her ankles. Tess could feel her thick cock pressing up against Mairaela's cunt, rubbing her shaft between those wet lips the more she moved back and forth. Mairaela's blush deepened and Tess rested her weight onto the taller Fey.

"Hi," Mairaela whispered, face-to-face with Tess now. She was smiling, her hair spilling out underneath her head and atop her shoulders, framing her bust. She was still wearing her undershirt, which Tess grabbed and pulled upward, exposing the Fey's expansive chest. Of the four of them, Mairaela's had the biggest pair of tits, rivaled only by Miri's. Tess leaned in and began kissing along Mairaela's breast, eventually taking one dusty pink nipple between her lips. Mairaela's breath drew in, and she brought one forearm up to cover her mouth. Her sounds were muffled, but not entirely silent. Tess drew her hips back, took her cock into her hand by the base, and pushed forward. Her length didn't quite reach where she was hoping, slipping upward through Mairaela's folds.

The Fey nearly broke out in laughter; the most noise she'd made so far. Kindly, she reached under the sheets with her free hand, took Tess' cock, and guided it to the right position. Tess could feel the blush on her own cheeks and whispered, "Thanks." Mairaela just nodded with a wide, wide smile.

Tess pushed forward, squeezing her dick inside of Mairaela's pussy. The Fey was still so tight, and every inch felt like an achievement. She could feel her cock being forced to taper into Mairaela's body, her tunnel only able to stretch so much before it was at its limit and Tess had to squeeze herself down in order to fit. Mairaela was moaning into her arm, but Tess could only bury her head into Mairaela's chest.

"There," Mairaela huffed, taking deep breaths, "Are you all in?"

"Almost," Tess whispered back.

Mairaela tried to suppress a laugh, "How the fuck are you so big?"

Tess pushed until she managed to get that last inch inside, bringing her body up against Mairaela's. The Fey, meanwhile, let out a soft cry against her arm. Mairaela wrapped her arms around Tess' shoulders, letting them drape behind her. She began to plant small kisses along Tess' cheek.

Tess replied with a soft nibble against Mairaela's ear, which caused her to give an audible whimper, one that wasn't muffled against her arm.

Gwendolyn shifted beside them, causing the other two to pause and go completely silent. Mairaela especially looked horrified, looking over at Gwen and covering her mouth once again.

Tess started moving her hips back and forth, milking her length within Mairaela's body. The Fey looked shocked that Tess would continue so soon after nearly waking Gwendolyn up, but she couldn't protest with how much she had to pant and moan instead. Tess picked up the pace, with the sound of flesh against flesh beginning to fill the room. The bed creaked and shifted as Tess lost all semblance of control or care about being covert.

Its effect was pretty instant. Without turning around, Gwendolyn spoke, "What the hells.." She rolled over and sat up, eyes flitting back and forth between Mairaela and Tess, "Did you two make up?"

"Working on it," Mairaela replied softly, "Want to join?"

Chapter 38 - Little Spoon

Tess was lying upon Mairaela's body, head resting in the nook where the shoulder meets the neck. Her hips were the only part of her that was moving, bucking like an animal to thrust her cock in and out of the Fey beneath her. She was moaning and crying out softly against Mairaela's neck, her pace quickening. What was going on with her? Someone just started watching and she didn't even bother to look?

Gwendolyn couldn't believe her eyes, but her attention was brought to Mairaela's face. The Fey's head was turned toward her, eyes lidded and deep in heat. Her lips were parted, hot breath pushing through them with each thrust. Mairaela's face was red with exertion, lust and perhaps some embarrassment as she looked at Gwendolyn. The knight could only stare back. Gwendolyn knew that the Fey was gorgeous, but there was something about her current state--and the state of Tess--that really gave her a rush.

Mairaela had just offered to include Gwendolyn, and the knight didn't know how to respond. Their bodies were so beautiful, pressed together like that, and Gwendolyn could just barely make out the shape of Tess' cock as it was stuffed in and out of Mairaela's body. Gwen was chewing on her lip, watching Mairaela's lidded gaze as she was fucked so thoroughly by Tess.

Something didn't feel quite right about all of this. How did Tess and Mairaela make up so quickly? Why were they so nonchalant about this? She supposed that they had been last time in the clocktower too, but this felt differently with everything that happened today.

"Gwen," Mairaela purred, "How about a-.. Aah~!" Gwendolyn had no desire to correct Mairaela on the name. The Fey started moaning deeply, arching her back and rotating her hips into Tess'. There was something about the Fey's crying that gave it a siren song feel. Gwen bet that she must be really fun to fuck.

Whatever Tess was doing, it seemed to cut Mairaela's sentence short, her lashes fluttering as her body was plowed into the bed. Eventually Tess leaned back, detangling Mairaela's legs while the Fey was left panting and trying to catch her breath. Tess and Gwen made eye contact, but Tess just looked out of her mind with desire. Gwendolyn felt herself drawn in, mesmerized by that gaze. Tess looked so gorgeous, so hot. She looked like she was feeling so, so good and for the briefest moment, Gwendolyn wished that it was her making Tess feel that good. It wasn't that she was jealous, just that she wished she were as freewilled as the Fey.

Tess took Mairaela's legs and brought them over her own shoulders, leaning forward and folding the Fey at the waist. Mairaela's lovely ass was pushed up into the air, knees brought to her shoulders, and her calves and ankles rested just behind Tess' head. All Tess had to do now was thrust her hips downward to pump her cock straight into Mairaela's cunt. The whole motion shook the bed and filled the room with fleshy slaps as Tess' hips struck Mairaela's rear again and again.

"Wow.." Gwendolyn whispered under her breath, not even realizing that she was speaking aloud until she'd said it. She gulped, watching the whole thing unfold. Gods, she was wet. The knight slipped a hand down beneath her underclothes to feel just how soaked she was. Her whole body felt electrified when her fingertips finally hit home. This was the perfect motivation for her. How long had it been since she last played with herself like this? Far too long, she knew.

Tess started huffing and moaning, her thrusts devolving into spasmic jerks of her hips. "M-Mai-.. Haa~!" She cried, muffling her sound against Mairaela's neck.

Mairaela's cries were in unison with Tess'. They were both close, Gwen could tell. If they stopped now, how was she going to finish? No, she thought, no, hold out for me. Wait for me. But they wouldn't. Tess' thrusts, if anything, were speeding up. She brought her head up, arms pressing beside Mairaela's head and keeping her body high, while the Fey remained folded over, fully exposed to Tess' thrusting.

Gwendolyn leaned forward, taking Tess' chin in her hand and redirecting her. She pressed her mouth against the blonde-haired beauty's lips. Almost immediately, Tess stopped thrusting. She was paused at the edge, just before that point of no return. Mairaela was still panting and whimpering. She didn't seem to mind at all that she could prolong the whole, mind-shattering ordeal.

Gwen canted her lips, moving her hand to the back of Tess' head. Tess' eyes were opened in shock for a moment, but they quickly fluttered closed as she melted into the kiss. Gwen's hand moved faster between her own legs, causing her to give muffled whimpers against Tess' mouth. Tess probed at Gwen's mouth with her tongue, and Gwendolyn eagerly let it in. Their tongues danced for some time, and Tess slowly began to thrust again.

As Gwendolyn neared her own climax, she drew her lips from Tess' and whispered a singular, enticing note into her ear, "Cum."

Tess immediately stiffened, biting her lip and sheathing herself completely within the Fey. Mairaela gave out one final scream of joy as Tess drew out of her and began to lay long, thick lines of cum all up and down the Fey's body. Tess was initially jerking herself off, but Gwendolyn swatted her hand away and took over, pumping Tess' cock in her soft palm to milk out every last spurt of cream onto Mairaela's curvy body, covering her heavy tits and pretty face. Mairaela's legs drew down until she was lying flat upon her back, covered from face to navel in a hefty load of cum. All of it was laid out in dozens of lines up and down her body, which rose and fell with each panting breath.

Gwendolyn hadn't yet finished, but she didn't even care. The feeling of Tess' hard cock in her hand, spasming and throbbing, feeling as hard as steel in her grasp; that was far better.

Or so she thought before Tess' hand was between Gwendolyn's legs. Two fingers went inside of her, and a palm pressed against that hooded bundle of nerves and Gwendolyn went off hotter than Tess' fire spell. She cried out, doubling over and clutching Tess' wrist. Her hips bucked, her eyes squeezed shut, and her whole body jerked and spasmed until she finally felt a sudden release of tension. Every muscle in her body relaxed and Gwendolyn fell over, gasping for breath like Mairaela, but not quite so messy.

Tess slid in between the two of them and whispered to Gwen, "Mairaela's asleep." Gwendolyn could only nod her head, too many thoughts running through her mind to speak in any coherent manner. She licked her lips, cleared her throat, but nothing was coming to her. She was locking eyes with Tess and realizing just how much she liked this person.

"I'll roll over," Tess said, calling back to their sleeping arrangement when they were camping together in the same sleeping bag.

Gwendolyn caught her arm and whispered, "You can face me this time," before turning over. There was a moment of silence before she felt Tess snuggle up behind her, wet and hard between the Dame's cheeks. Gwendolyn didn't mind. She liked it, in fact. It felt freeing.

"Goodnight, Tess," Gwendolyn whispered, but all she could hear was the soft snoozing of the sleeping woman behind her.

Chapter 39 - Miri's Gift

Tess awoke with a gasp, lying down in her makeshift bed, alone in the room where she'd been while overhearing Gwen and Mairaela discussing the day's events. She was pitching a tent down below and elected to bring up her knees to keep it from being exposed. She was still getting used to that happening each morning. Such a pain. She tried replaying last night's events in her mind. Everything was so clear, but after she tucked in next to Gwen, there was nothing that she could remember after that.