Elegy for a Star Ch. 041-050

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, Tess felt jealous that Mairaela got to take a class with Scirocca. She wondered for a moment if Scirocca taught that class with more "rituals," like the one she performed with Tess. The Captain looked at Tess, "Tess, as I understand it, you're Giftless, but your team vouched for your capabilities. You'll be taking Late Gift Development with Madame Pava. With any luck, you'll be one of the few who she can pull a gift out of. It works about a third of the time, or so."

Tess nodded her head. That didn't sound so bad. Maybe she was attuned to the Wyrd and had a gift. That, combined with Miri's gifts, would make her quite the threat to the old gods. Tess was hopeful, but she tried to temper her expectations. As far as gifts were concerned, she'd been let down quite often.

"Your classes began yesterday, so you're going to be joining a little late. I expect each of you to pass, and while this isn't my decision, your employment in the Corps may depend on it," Kofi explained with a rather ominous tone, "Just a warning."

When Kofi turned to leave, Mairaela spoke up to say, "Thank you, Captain."

After she left, the four of them looked at one another. "So, what do you all think?" Tess asked.

"Stunningly competent from the sound of it, and from what I've heard of the Commander's daughter," Gwendolyn explained.

Mairaela nodded her head, "Seems to know what she's talking out. Has our best interests at heart."

Joyona simply nodded.

Tess was happy with that. She was hoping that this may turn things around for them. It was nice, at least, to see Gwendolyn a bit happier. Things have been better on that front ever since they got to move back into the dormitories, even if Gwendolyn didn't get her fancy room again. Now she and Tess were sleeping in the same bed, which was exciting at times, and at other times, very exciting. Even if Gwendolyn wasn't happy about the smaller room, Tess was quite pleased with how things turned out for them.

Maybe this way they could talk about that one night in the void? Maybe they could talk about that kiss.

Chapter 47 - Nighttime Debrief

It was that very night, as Gwendolyn and Tess lied in bed, that Tess posed the question.

"Gwen?"

Gwendolyn didn't even have the energy to correct her on the name. "Yeah, Tess?" She responded.

Tess was on her back, upon the left side of the bed. Gwendolyn on the right, laying on the side and facing the wall. Tess stared up at the ceiling for a time before continuing, "That time, in the Void... you, Mairaela and I?"

"I don't want to talk about it, Tess," Gwen replied, "Let's just go to sleep, okay?"

Tess wasn't having it this time, "Well, when are we going to talk about it? I don't want to just forget it ever happened."

Gwen rolled over onto her other side, facing Tess. The knight was dressed only in a white slip that reached down to her upper thigh. It matched her hair so beautifully and gave her a pure and royal appearance, despite their new room.

Tess, however, was in woolen pants and a loose, linen shirt. She would have preferred to sleep naked, but she didn't think that Gwendolyn would approve.

"Alright. Let's talk," Gwendolyn said, her gray eyes searching Tess' face, "What did you want to say, before?"

Tess felt put on the spot, even if it was what she had asked for. How would Gwen take it now, if she informed the knight of Miri's manipulation? She suddenly regretted forcing the conversation, but couldn't back out of it now. "Miri told me afterward that she lowered my inhibitions," Tess explained, "Changed my attitude, I guess."

Gwendolyn nodded her head, listening without much change in emotion.

"And she did something to me to make others more attracted to me, at the time," Tess added.

Gwen nodded again, awaiting further information.

"That's it, I guess," Tess concluded.

"Thanks for letting me know," Gwendolyn replied, "Are you good to sleep now?"

"No," Tess explained, shifting uncomfortably in the bed, "I guess I just don't know if you would've done it regardless of Miri's manipulation." Gwen didn't immediately reply, and Tess, while staring at a single spot on the ceiling, added, "I don't know what we are, you know?"

"We're friends, Tess," Gwendolyn replied. It didn't sound like the full answer, but it was the only conclusion that Tess came to as well. "And that's good," Gwendolyn replied, "I like being friends. You've become important to me."

Tess nodded her head. Something in her chest felt hollow from Gwendolyn's response, though. Regardless, she didn't have much to add to the conversation after that.

"Why are you confident that you and Mairaela are friends, but we aren't? She did try to kill you, you know," Gwendolyn said, her tone implying humor, though the knight wasn't always the best at conveying it. "I fought for your life. So is it because you two hump each other and we don't?" Gwendolyn asked.

Tess let a sigh drift into the air above her. She wasn't sure. She hoped that it wasn't for that reason. She didn't need sex to be sure that someone liked her, right? She and Scirocca had sex, but that woman was unreadable. Still, Tess had a sense that Scirocca liked her. She knew that she and Mairaela were close, but she wasn't sure what Joyona thought of her. Maybe it really was about sex. Tess grew worried.

"Maybe it is," Tess replied with a frown, "But it shouldn't be. I know that we're friends, but-... maybe I thought it was more than that, or that I'd ruined it when we got back." Tess felt guilty for relying on sex like that, and she immediately tried squashing the feeling, pushing it deep, deep down. That was healthy, right? "Never mind, this gave me a lot to think about-... I should probably reassess my relationships with people, huh?"

"Maybe. Tell you what though," Gwendolyn replied, "If it would help to 'confirm' things for you, while you're reassessing, we can do something that might give you a bit more confidence in me." Tess felt Gwendolyn shift, and in no time the Dame's hand was running up her inner thigh.

The feeling made Tess quiver, and she clutched the sheets to keep the instinct to guard her secret at bay. Gwendolyn knew. She didn't have to hide it here.

"It keeps you up at night, doesn't it?" Gwendolyn asked softly, her hand slowly cupping the bulge in Tess' sleepwear, "Don't think I haven't noticed the way you squirm at night. Or how hard you are in the mornings." As she spoke, Gwendolyn softly rubbed and massaged Tess' growing hardon. Much like she would have expected of the swordswoman, Tess found Gwendolyn's hands to be exceptionally skilled and graceful. She parted her legs and arched her hips up.

"Yeah," Tess whispered, giving a distracted whimper, "It does. I do.. Oh, gods, Gwen.."

Gwendolyn moved her hand, much to Tess' dismay, but she took the waist of Tess' pants and shoved them down below her rump. Tess wiggled and kicked to get them off of her legs entirely, returning to her position with newfound excitement. Gwendolyn's hand wrapped around Tess' length. Her fingers were cold, which gave Tess a shiver, but they were quickly warming around her column of velvety, steely meat.

"So," Gwendolyn started, releasing Tess' cock and raising her hand. As she did, the backs of her fingertips traced little lined along the underside of Tess' length. Eventually, Gwendolyn held the head of Tess' cock in her palm. "If I take care of this problem each night for you," Gwendolyn added, "Will that help you to understand that I like you?"

"You don't have to do that, G-.. Gwe-.." Her hips jerked as she tried to put her cock through Gwen's hand, but was unable to pump through anything. She desperately wanted some kind of hole to fuck.

"You can call me Gwen right now, if you want," She whispered into Tess' ear, "And I'm doing this because you're a part of my team, Tess. I need you well rested and focused for classes and training tomorrow. It wouldn't do to see you struggle and not lend you a hand or two. Maybe you'll need this whenever we rest in the Void, too, so I may as well get practice." Trailing fingertips again, Gwendolyn's hand slipped back down and gently cupped Tess' balls, giving them a gentle tug.

"I'm doing this because we're friends," Gwen purred, scooting closer until her body was pressed up against Tess' side, "And I'm doing this because I want to." That hand returned to the base of her cock, stroking one time from base to tip and back again. "Okay?" Gwen concluded after that first stroke.

"Okay," Tess whimpered, unable to focus too much on what Gwen was saying, so distracted she was by the knight's deft handiwork.

"Just for the record," Miri whispered into Tess' mind, "I'm not manipulating any of this. You scored a tugging from a knight, tiger. I'm so proud!"

"Th-thanks," Tess replied softly to Miri, even if it didn't appear that way. Her breath hitched in her throat in between panting.

"Of course, Tess," Gwen responded, unaware of the conversation in Tess' mind. She had two hands on Tess' length now, pumping away with a double-handed grip. It dawned on her how skillfully Gwen could wield a cock, given how proficiently she manipulates the handle of a sword.

A nightly handjob from the knight, Tess thought, wondering how she could be so lucky.

"I think I know how to make this even better," Miri mused with a little giggle in Tess' mind.

Chapter 48 - As Friends

Sitting on Tess' thighs, Gwendolyn gripped her roommate's length, one hand over the other. Her arms jerked, pumping Tess' cock through the soft tunnels she formed with her hands. It was enough effort that she bounced on Tess' body, upon the bed. Her breasts jiggled in her nighty with each needy tug, which Tess seemed to like looking at.

She wondered if Tess thought that she was composed and just doing this as a necessary, friendly favor. In truth, Gwendolyn was soaking wet between her legs, certainly showing through her panties by now. To hold Tess' cock in her hands, as obscenely large as it was, gave her such a thrill that her heart was fluttering with eagerness and joy. Even if she tried to adopt the stoic "just doing my job" act, Gwen's playfulness couldn't help but show through.

Gwendolyn adored the heated, desirous look in Tess' eyes as her hands pumped up and down. The way the woman would gaze across every inch of her body, finding inspiration to edge herself along as she was milked so thoroughly. Tess' legs started to buck underneath Gwendolyn's body. Her whole body was squirming, and Tess could feel the telltale signs of an orgasm in the way her cock was throbbing and swelling--somehow--even larger.

"Are you close?" Gwendolyn panted, excited for the opportunity to watch Tess cum again, "It's okay to let it out, Tess." She knew that she was going further with this than she'd meant to initially. She just planned on giving Tess a quick handjob and going back to sleep, but before she knew it she was up above the covers, two-handing that massive shaft and talking dirty. She knew that Tess was close, and the thought that Tess' cum might splatter all over her crossed her mind. "Oh well," she thought, "It would just be an accident, after all. She couldn't blame me for it." She could imagine Tess apologizing for it; could imagine herself feigning annoyance.

Mairaela wouldn't do that, though, Gwen knew. Mairaela didn't need to put up this chivalrous facade. She was free to fuck every night because of her Fey culture. She would happily take Tess' load onto her body, only to moan and beg for more. How Gwen wished she could be so free.

Gwendolyn saw Tess' face scrunch up amidst all of those pitiful whimpers and soft cries. She could still feel Tess' throbbing, but there was no orgasm.

"Are you going to cum?" Gwendolyn asked again, though this time her tone was a bit more serious.

Tess blinked her eyes open and looked up at Gwendolyn with a deep red blush across her cheeks, "I-.. aah~.. I.. nhh.. C-can't."

Gwendolyn frowned. What was she doing wrong? She didn't have much experience with this sort of thing, but she figured that this should be simple enough to do. Up and down, right? "Am I doing it wrong?" Gwen asked, failing to keep from sounding too disappointed and self-conscious.

"N-no, you are!" Tess gasped, bucking her hips, "Oh, gods, you are-..."

This brought a smile back to Gwendolyn's lips and she redoubled her efforts. "I'm making her feel good," Gwendolyn thought to herself, squealing and giggling on the inside in a way that she could never do outside.

Gwen leaned forward, until Tess' cock was pushed up against her stomach, with only the thin lining of her nighty in the way. She kept pumping her hands, this time causing Tess' length to rub up against Gwen's belly with every stroke. "So why can't you?" Gwendolyn cooed, "Can't you? For me?"

"M-Miri," Tess moaned.

The name set off some alarms in Gwendolyn's head. What was that demoness doing? Gwen admittedly liked Miri enough. She'd saved Tess' life twice. On the flip side, Gwendolyn found it hard to trust Miri after all of the shady things that have been occurring around her. And now? Why couldn't she just let Gwendolyn and Tess have this moment?

"She won't--fuck!--let me," Tess added, "Keeping-... uuhn~.. keeping me f-from-.."

"From cumming?"

Tess nodded, her lips pinched between her teeth as she began to let out little cries. Her hips bucked needfully, desperate for a release that was right on the edge, but just wouldn't come.

Gwendolyn slowed down, frowning, "Should I stop?" Her hands were still pumping Tess' dick, but she didn't want to torture the poor girl if she wouldn't get any release.

Tess couldn't stop panting, trying to catch her breath. Her head rolled from side to side, like she was dizzy. Her hair was a mess, spilling out over her pillow. "I want-.. Ha.. haa... I want to cum.." she whimpered, "I want to cum... so, so bad.."

Poor Tess. Gwen thought for a moment and then insisted, "Then let's get you to cum." Gwendolyn started up again, her hands twisting as she stroked that big dick in front of her. Her own hips were rolling against Tess' legs, body bouncing with the force her arms exerted. "You want to make this difficult, Miri?" Gwendolyn whispered, "Well, I don't like to lose."

Gwendolyn brought her hands between her legs, moving them through all of her slick juices before bringing those lubricated hands back to Tess' cock. After spreading what she could all over Tess' length, Gwen kept one hand on Tess' crown, pumping those first few inches while the other hand fondled the balls beneath that big girlcock. Tess' hips were twitching and spasming, desperate to get whatever friction was necessary to bypass Miri's barrier on her orgasm.

"Tess," Gwendolyn purred, leaning in to look at Tess closely, "Look at me, baby."

Tess' eyes blinked open, but they were hazy, lidded and out of focus.

Gwendolyn smiled softly at her with Tess's cock pressed up between the knight's breasts. "We're going to get you to cum, okay? You're going to get that release you want, just lay back and enjoy yourself," Gwendolyn tried to sound consoling, but in truth she was battling for it.

"You can cum on me, you know," Gwen offered, her hands a blur, "Would you like that?" Tess' hips bucked, and Gwen felt something hot on her collar. She looked down to see Tess' cock giving small spurts of clear precum. It wasn't a full orgasm by any means, but it was close.

"Just a little more and then you can let it aaall out," Gwen whispered encouragingly.

Tess was out of her mind with pleasure, quivering and whimpering pathetically, but there was no orgasm. For a moment, Gwen considered fetching Mairaela. She was certain that one of the Fey's blowjobs, or a go at her body, would seal the deal if Gwendolyn's hand was getting close. Hells, the big tittied redhead could wrap Tess in her bust and get her off that way. Why wasn't Gwen willing to go that far, though? She refused to get Mairaela to bail her out of this.

"Tess, watch me, sweetheart," Gwen cooed. She didn't know why she was using such cute names. Maybe that's how she wanted to be treated, if she were in Tess' shoes. Either way, she felt it was appropriate, given the situation. Gwendolyn was the caretaker, Tess was the patient. Miri was, as usual, the problem. What a troublesome demon!

Gwen lowered her head, working Tess' cock with both hands now, palms and fingers gliding up and down that hard shaft with ease. It was a good thing that Gwendolyn was in shape, because even her arms were burning from the effort.

Tess' eyes flicked open and looked down at Gwendolyn. The Dame dipped her head until it was just above Tess' cock. Still milking at the big girlcock she'd been massaging for the last half-hour, Gwen opened her mouth wide. She didn't dip her head lower, but she looked ready to receive whatever Tess was going to give. Tess' lip quivered, her eyes so focused on Gwendolyn's mouth. Gwen stuck out her tongue, dipping her head a little lower.

Gwen had about half an inch of Tess' crown past her wide-open lips when Tess went off. Immediately, Gwendolyn's mouth was filled with a gush of cream that shot across her tongue. Surprised, the knight lifted her head, only to get another shot across the face. She never stopped milking Tess' cock, even if she were just moving her arms out of muscle memory by this point. Catching Tess' lustful gaze, Gwendolyn didn't back her face away anymore, instead deciding to make it all worth it for the poor girl.

Keeping her face by Tess' jerking cock, Gwendolyn caught the majority of each jet of cum across her cheeks, forehead, her closed eyes, chin and mouth. Being edged for so long, it was an especially ample and thorough coating applied to Gwendolyn's face. By the time it was done, Gwendolyn drew back and wiped cum off of her closed eyes so that she could at least see a little bit. Tess was hypnotized by the sight of her, even if her length was slowly softening. Gwendolyn opened her mouth and worked her tongue to push the cum out into her palm, but the taste and smell were going to stick with her for a long, long time after this.

Chapter 49 - Madame Pava

"There you are," came a sensuous voice from behind Tess.

She jerked upright, released from her reverie of all of those unexpected moments the night before. She wondered what Gwen was up to right now. She nearly slipped back into her daydream before she recalled that someone had just spoken to her.

She'd been waiting in the hallway outside of a room labeled "Echoshaping." The iron door was locked tight, with no other details about what could be behind it, except a placard beside the label that said, "Knock once and wait." Tess knocked half an hour ago.

Tess turned around to see a beautiful woman in a white, hooded robe. The only peachy skin showing was that of her face. Her arms were blanketed in her flowing robes and her hands were covered in white gloves. Her feet couldn't be seen beyond the end of her dress. Under the shade of the hood, it appeared that she had blonde hair, but Tess couldn't say for certain.

"Madame Pava?" Tess asked. The woman stood just a hair taller than Mairaela, if Tess had to guess.

Darkly painted, red-colored eyes sparkled with amusement. Behind a sheer, black veil, Tess saw a small, petite mouth curl at one edge.

"You're Tess," Pava's words were soft, delicate and enthralling. There was something about her voice that made Tess want to listen, no matter what she was talking about.

Tess could only nod.

"And you're giftless," Pava added.

Tess felt like it was a bit of a label, but she could only nod her head, "Yes, ma'am."

Pava leaned in closely, inspecting Tess' face, eyes, mouth. She didn't indicate that she found anything particularly good or bad. Something drew Tess' attention to Pava's hair, shifting oddly with her movement. A small sparkle of eyes shimmered within Pava's hair.