Elevator Encounter

Story Info
Allison encounters a stranger in the elevator.
1.3k words
4.22
42.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjtsd1981
jjtsd1981
28 Followers

She knew she really shouldn't be eavesdropping, but the voice was so hypnotic. He was closing a business deal on the phone, she couldn't quite make out what he was saying, but her eyes drank him in. He was tall with dark hair and a fine stubble shadowed his sharp jaw. There was power in his gaze as he paid his bill in the hotel bar, still on the phone. Disappointed, she turned toward the elevator she'd been waiting for, just as the doors opened. Allison walked through the doors and turned to face them as they closed. Just then a hand shot through the opening, stopping the doors and forcing them to reopen.

It was the man from the bar, a small smile playing on his lips as he entered the elevator and stood next to her, his arm brushing hers. She tugged her skirt down subconsciously and breathed his musky scent. He smelled delicious. Allison felt her pussy moistening and went to move away a step when he caught her by the hand, causing her to turn to face him. They were standing close together, chest to chest, her stilettos adding inches to her already tall frame, though he still towered over her. He leaned over her, looking into her eyes and she flushed more.

Her breath caught in her throat as he whispered in her ear, "didn't anyone teach you it's rude to stare?"

She gulped and nodded her head. "I'm so..sorry," she stammered. Now blushing furiously, she stepped back and he responded by stepping forward. She could feel his length pressed against her belly; he was so close. She kept stepping back until she was pressed against the wall of the elevator. He continued to press against her, cupping her face in his hands as she reached the wall, bending down to kiss her passionately. Her mouth fell open in surprise and his tongue swept through her lips, playing with hers. Fire danced in her belly, and a moan escaped her throat despite herself. He released her face, continuing to kiss her with a sense of desperation, instead, tearing off suit jacket and ripping open her silk blouse, sliding it down her arms as he buried his face in her chest.

Unknowingly her hands moved to his face and she began stroking his face and neck while kissing him back. He was a damn good kisser and she felt overcome by desire for a complete stranger. He unclasped her bra and slid it off her body, lifting a breast to take a dusky nipple into his mouth. He played with it, rolling it over his tongue and gently nipping her. She moaned and leaned back against the wall, closing her eyes in passion. He took this as an invitation to continue, and slid his hand down her side, cupping her bottom before finding the hem of her skirt. He lifted it up, pushing her legs apart as he moved his hand between her knees and up her thighs. He used his other hand to play with her breasts, squeezing her nipples before returning to kiss her. He held her close to him by the small of her back while he explored her soft folds with the fingers of his other hand.

She was dripping now, completely turned on by the thought of being taken by a stranger in the elevator. He dove a finger into her depths and she cried out in pleasure and need. He met it with another finger and slowly fucked her while he made love to her mouth with his. He cupped her pussy from the inside out and left her feeling completely filled. She moaned in his mouth and he placed his hands on her shoulders, applying pressure until she began to kneel. He unfasted his belt and his fly, while she reached blindly for his hardening cock, pulling it from the folds of fabric and covering its length with her mouth in one fell swoop. He groaned and she dove into her work, sucking his cock into her mouth as she slid over his pole with her lips. He grabbed her head and pulled her more deeply into his crotch, causing his cockhead to enter her throat and Allison gagged a little. She adjusted her throat angle to allow the intrusion and opened her throat to avoid gagging more. He fucked her face, driving his cock in and out of her mouth, into her throat and across her tongue. Tears streamed from her eyes but she continued tonguing his cock and opening her throat, a fuck vehicle for his pistoning cock.

Without warning he withdrew and pulled her up to her feet, spinning her to face the wall.

"Hold on," he breathed in her ear from behind her. She grabbed the wall of the elevator with her hands and braced herself for what she knew was coming. He placed his hands on her hips to steady her and then he penetrated her. She gasped at the intrusion but moaned as he filled her depths with his hard cock. She was wet and slippery, he entered her easily despite his size and he began thrusting immediately, fucking her hard. She fucked back, using her legs and arms to leverage her body against his.

Bang. Bang. Bang. He thrust into her and her knees went weak from the pleasure. He reached around and found her clit, rubbing the nub. She clenched on his cock, tensing as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. "Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," she groaned as she came apart under his hands and on his cock, seeing spots behind her closed eyelids as orgasm washed over her.

"That was incredible," he murmured behind her as he fucked her through her orgasm. She tensed on his cock and relaxed as she came down from the orgasm. He withdrew from her as she sagged in front of him. Pulling her ass cheeks apart and spitting on her puckered hole. "Let's see if your ass is as good as your other two holes," he said, lining his stiff cock up with her anus. Between the spit and the pussy juices on his cock he was able to work the head in before Allison could speak up.

"Please, no, I've never done anal before!" she exclaimed, even as his penis pressed into her, past her anal ring and further into her ass. She tried to straighten but he forced her to bend over again.

"You're going to want to hold on for this," he said in a husky voice, grabbing her hips and forcing the rest of his length into her anal cavity.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!" she cried out. Her anal muscles quaked, trying to push his cock out but the rhythmic relaxing that came with the quaking only allowed the stranger further access to her ass.

"That's it," he whispered, beginning to pull out and push back in while holding her steady by her waist. Her ass quickly accustomed to the strange feeling, and the fullness was remarkable. As she started fucking him back, again he began to pull out completely before thrusting back into her gaping hole. She felt like he was going to drag her insides out with his cock but she was starting to love the feeling of a cock in her ass. She began moaning and groaning as he fucked her, driving into her with his cock, ravaging her ass but leaving her begging for more. Suddenly, he stiffened inside her and his cock started pulsing cum into her asshole. She continued fucking him back while he squeezed out every last drop of cum before softening and withdrawing from her gaping ass.

He fastened his pants and belt before adjusting his tie and pressing a button on the elevator. The doors immediately opened and he stepped off while Allison crumpled to the floor, completely satiated.


jjtsd1981
jjtsd1981
28 Followers