Elevator Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave a couple quick licks at the base, thankful he was neatly trimmed. She ran the tip of her tongue up the shaft, stopping a few times to nibble lightly on the vein before continuing to the head. One of her favorite parts was the corona, a term she had learned years earlier, the ridge between the head and the shaft. She slowly ran her tongue around the entire corona and noticed the precum that either was already there or had been part of his day since 9:30 that morning.

What he wanted more than anything at that second was for her to plunge her face down onto him, to take him deep into her mouth and throat, but she seemed to be in no hurry. She had an evil smile as she returned to the base and licked his balls, gently taking each one into her mouth and running her tongue around the sack.

He was relieved when her tongue again found his head and with great difficulty she took his entire massive cock into her mouth. But she pulled off of him and came up to again kiss his mouth.

Her mental jukebox found a slow, sultry groove and she began to rock against him as they kissed. She grabbed him by the tie and pulled his mouth to hers, then cast him aside, pushing back in his chair. Her inner seductress had arrived. She unbuttoned his expensive white dress shirt and scraped her fingernails through his light hair on his chest. She slid down, kissing his chest and flat stomach until his massive cock was between her breasts. She moved up and down a bit, squeezing the girls together enveloping his meat as his eyes rolled back in his head. She knelt on his thighs and thrust her breasts into his face. Again, her nipples were soon being devoured as she gently rubbed a stockinged knee against his cock.

As he played with her chest he reached around and unzipped her skirt. Taking the hint she turned away from him, bent over and slid the black fabric from her ass, revealing the red panties and black thigh high stockings. She sat on his lap and ground against his raging cock, her hands on her knees and his hands on her hips.

She sat back and wrapped an arm around his neck. She placed his hands on her breasts and reached down to rub his cock against the satin of her very wet panties.

She nibbled on his ear as she continued to grind her body against his. "It's time to fuck," she instructed and grabbed him by his tie, the only clothes he was wearing. She turned and lay back on his massive wooden desk, the cool surface welcome to her body. He pulled her panties down her legs to her ankles and hesitated for a moment at the shoes, giving her an inquisitive look. "Hmmm, good girls don't fuck with their shoes on do they?" she asked rhetorically. "But tonight I'm not feeling like a good girl, so let's leave them on." He slid the panties carefully over the leopard toes and added them to the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

He lowered his face to her steaming pussy but she again grabbed him by the tie. "I said it's time to fuck," she instructed and firmly pulled him toward her. Her head hung off the edge of the desk but otherwise it was large enough to hold both of them. She held her breath as he placed the head against her wetness and slowly, gently but firmly began to enter her. He clearly knew what he was working with and had surely learned over the years the benefits of allowing a lover to slowly accept what he was offering, although he was sure that in high school he had slammed several poor girls raw.

She was certain she would be ripped open, but as she grunted she slowly stretched to welcome his size. Damn he felt good. They developed a slow but powerful rhythm. Each thrust hurt her a bit but inexplicably the pain excited her. He reached an arm under the small of her back and pulled her body up to his. She wound her arms around his neck and lifted herself from the desk, fully supported by him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her heels together and again their tongues met. They were two moving as one, working toward the same goal.

He laid her back on the desk and with both hands on the surface the power of his thrusts grew. The pain was greater but so was the resulting pleasure. He could see the combination of pain and pleasure in the face of this woman and he felt his orgasm come closer. Her moans became louder and periodically a guttural "oh fuck me" would escape her lips.

It occurred to her that she had been in charge through this whole week-long romp right up until this moment. This moment when this man had her on her back on his desk, giving the fucking she so desperately needed with a cock she never thought she could handle but was now being pounded like a piece of concrete by a jack hammer.

She grabbed him by the tie and pulled him back down to her and kissed him hard. "Cum in me, cum deep, deep in me," she begged as she wrapped her hands around his ass, pulling him in even further. He looked deep into her eyes as his thrusting increased to a frantic level, punishing her mons until he groaned deeply and she felt his cum warm her pussy.

He collapsed onto her and she released her feet, allowing them to dangle from the side of the desk as they both struggled to catch their breath. As her brain came back into focus she began to wonder how she would gracefully make her exit from his office.

12