Elevator Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen stood on her tiptoes, held his face and kissed him tenderly. She could feel herself trembling. The first touch of Tad's lips sent a hot charge through her body. When Tad embraced her and picked her up, she thought she was going to burst into flames. It was a sensation she'd never experienced. Eileen lifted her legs and wrapped them around Tad's waist. She couldn't believe what she said when she broke the kiss.

'Take me to your room, Tad. I want to see your room,' she said almost breathlessly.

Tad was puzzled. She'd been reserved, though not unfriendly in the elevator. She had resisted having breakfast at his apartment, which he understood. She wasn't touchy-feely while they were together. He could tell she liked him. But what she had just said seemed out of character. He didn't think she was the kind of woman to recklessly engage in casual sex. He hoped he hadn't misjudged her. He liked her too much.

'Are you sure?' Tad whispered as he looked into liquid blue eyes.

'Yes,' Eileen whispered. 'I don't know why. I almost don't believe I said it. But yes, I'm sure.'

Eileen clung to Tad as he carried her down the hallway. She could feel her heart racing. The heat between her legs was overwhelming. Eileen wondered what chemistry so electrified her desire for this man she barely knew. Why was she so attracted to this quirky, unassuming, and modest guy? How had this man she'd known only a few days so effortlessly lit her desire for him? By the time they entered Tad's room, she had dismissed her misgivings and surrendered to what her body demanded of her.

Tad was equally torn. Once she let her guard down on the elevator, he quickly liked her. She was friendly and funny, if a little guarded. She wasn't put off by his tendency to say things he knew, a little too late, were just a little off. He'd pierced her façade the first time he saw her. Without ever making eye contact. But he never expected they'd become friends or even meet. He didn't play in her league. As Tad carried her down the hallway, he wondered why she wanted him. He was awkward on dates, though it wasn't the case with Eileen that day. He was still surprised that she hadn't already gone home.

Eileen relaxed her grip and slid to the floor once they were in Tad's room. She hurriedly pulled his shirt up and over his head. Tad entangled his hands in her thick, silky, dirty blonde hair and pulled her to his chest. Eileen nibbled on the hard pectoral muscles she found there. Tad pulled Eileen's flannel shirt out of her sweatpants and slid his hands up her back. The skin was warm and soft.

Eileen thought she was going to have an orgasm just from Tad's touch on the bare skin of her back. She pushed herself away from Tad slightly. Her hands shook badly. Her fingers didn't seem to work as she fumbled through unbuttoning her shirt. It didn't help that Tad's hands pulled the front of her shirt tight. Once the shirt was unbuttoned, Eileen contorted her body trying to shed the offending garment. Tad stopped caressing her back and pushed the shirt off her shoulders.

They continued undressing each other. Tad loosened the tie on Eileen's sweatpants and pushed them past the swell of her hips. He admired the gentle swell of her breasts under the sky-blue, nearly see-through bra Eileen wore. The matching panties had a small dark patch just above where her legs joined her torso. Eileen unbuttoned Tad's pants and pushed them down. She unhooked her bra as she watched Tad step out of the pants pooled at his feet. Eileen sighed when she saw the small damp spot where the tip of his erection pressed against his jockeys.

They embraced again as Eileen guided Tad toward the bed. They fell onto the bed together, still holding each other. Eileen reached into Tad's jockeys and caressed his erection. It was hot in her hand. Its hardness excited her when she closed her hand around the shaft. With the other hand, she pushed at the elastic band, trying to push his underwear off.

Tad caressed Eileen's face with the fingertips of one hand. The sensation of her hard nipples pressing against his chest excited him. Tad's free hand slid down Eileen's back, the palm pressing firmly against the muscles of her back. When Tad's hand reached the band on her panties, he slipped his fingers inside to caress her buttocks.

Eileen's face was still against Tad's chest. She sought a nipple and sucked on it gently. She reluctantly released his shaft and pulled herself tightly to his body. His erection felt like hot steel against her abdomen. Deep inside her consciousness, Eileen wondered why she was already in bed with Tad. But her body was dictating what she was doing. She knew she'd question herself when the sun came up. But for now, she didn't care. She'd deal with recriminations tomorrow.

Tad slid his hand down the soft skin of Eileen's firm bottom. He took advantage of his long arm to slip his hand between her legs. A finger easily separated her labia. It was warm and slippery. Tad couldn't quite slip a finger inside her. He wriggled his way lower until he could probe a little deeper. Eileen grasped his hand and pulled it to her front, guiding it back between her now spread legs. Tad slid his fingers under the elastic of her panties and back toward her entrance. When Tad's finger grazed Eileen's clit, she moaned softly.

Tad probed between Eileen's labia gently with a finger, collecting some of the slippery fluids. He rolled back away from her a little and removed his hand from inside her panties. Eileen whimpered in disappointment. She sighed a moment later when he traced a circle around her nipple, leaving a trail of her scent. She felt her already hard nipple contract further at his touch and arched her back in response.

Tad's erection was driving Eileen mad. She relished the feel of the hot, engorged rod pressing against her belly. But she longed to feel it push inside her. It had been too long since anything other than her fingers had been there. She yearned to be stretched open, her vagina filled by the rigid, unyielding shaft poking against her. She lifted her leg, grasped his cock and guided it between her legs. When she let go of it, it tried to spring back up, replacing the pressure of Tad's hand.

Eileen pivoted her hips back and forth. Her labia spread as it sawed back and forth against Tad's cock. She gasped each time Tad's pubic hair tickled her clit. She trembled each time the knobby head slid past her tunnel entrance. Eileen felt like she might catch fire. Her body was tense, on edge with anticipation. Her nerves frayed beyond tolerance.

Tad could feel Eileen's heat on his cock. He desperately wanted to push inside her. But he wanted go slow. To bask in the glow that was building inside him. He couldn't remember ever being so aroused. Tad was afraid it was all just a dream. That he would wake up alone in his bed when his alarm clock went off. That there'd only be a dried crust inside his jockeys where this dream had left its only manifestation.

Eileen was getting desperate. She wanted to scream. She pushed herself away from Tad so she could reposition her hips. She grasped the hard cock between her legs. She rubbed the end up and down the length of her labia, wetting it. She choked when the rubbery head pressed against her clit. When the head was pressed against her opening, her body went off like she'd been thunderstruck. Every muscle went into spasm. The orgasmed rocked her entire body. Her nerves vibrated like a plucked violin string. An involuntary jerk popped the head of Tad's cock inside her. She groaned with pleasure.

Tad watched Eileen in fascination. He'd never seen anything like this before in his relatively meager experience. Eileen had her eyes squinted shut. Her expression looked like she was in pain. But the sounds he heard told an entirely different tale. Eileen's body trembled. Involuntary jerks wracked her torso and shoulders. The head of his cock had penetrated her but her bodily control had deserted her just before he entered her. He hadn't tried to enter her or push in further. Only the rocking of her hips had forced his cock into her.

Her orgasm had climbed rapidly until the sensation overwhelmed her. The blissful sensation retreated briefly and rose again. After her vision deserted her in this second explosion, the sensations abated. Just when she thought her body had begun to calm, her body was tortured by sensations that reasserted their control yet again. When her faculties returned, she knew she better take a moment to recover. Eileen desperately feared she wouldn't survive this experience and emerge with her psyche intact.

Tad saw Eileen was gasping. Her body still trembled but she looked like she was regaining her wits. When she opened her eyes and looked at him, he saw signs of awareness. Tad's cock was still hard. The head was still inside Eileen, though he had no idea how it had remained there through Eileen's apparently incredible orgasm. She smiled and reached to caress his face. As her fingers traced a soft trail along his jaw, Tad slowly pushed his cock further into Eileen.

Her eyes opened wide. Her mouth opened and she cried out a yelp of pleasure. Her hips came forward against him. Her mind drifted away as her body indulged its desire for more. Eileen pushed Tad onto his back and followed, never separating their merged bodies. Eileen sat upright, grabbed Tad's waist and pulled herself against him. She held still. Her eyes were clamped shut, her head tilted back slightly. Tad felt her vaginal walls spasm.

Eileen opened her eyes and stared vacantly into Tad's. Her hips began rocking back and forth. The first words she spoke were incoherent. Tad couldn't make sense of what she said. But when she loudly cried out, 'Condom?' Tad understood.

Eileen didn't stop rocking on his cock while he clumsily opened the night stand drawer and retrieved a pharmacy bag. He tore the bag open and dumped the box next to him. He shredded the box. The contents scattered on the bed and his chest. He retrieved a packet and struggled to tear it open. He put a hand under Eileen's buttocks and pushed up. Once his cock was free, he hurriedly sheathed it.

Eileen trembled uncomfortably as an eternity passed without the satisfying feel of Tad's cock filling her. She impaled herself again before Tad could pull his hands away. Eileen stayed upright as she rode his cock. Tad caught each breast in a hand and squeezed gently. He pinched the hard nipples gently and pulled on them, stretching the nipples until they slipped from between his fingers.

Eileen felt the sensations building inside her almost immediately. Each time Tad's hard shaft entered her, it fed the wanton beast inhabiting her body. When her nervous system overloaded again, she fell forward onto Tad and rode the waves pummeling her as Tad repeatedly drove his cock into her. Her body remained at this new, elevated peak of ecstasy. The beast refused to relinquish its possession. The rush didn't subside. It raced through her continuously, leaving her incoherent, unable to resist the sensations setting her body ablaze.

Eileen stared mindlessly at the top of the pharmacy bag as she flopped on top of Tad. For some reason the pharmacy receipt caught her attention. The only detail that penetrated her bliss was the sale date, almost two years ago.

Tad was getting hot. The heat from Eileen's body on top of his, combined with the energy he was expending, was getting uncomfortable. He didn't care. The growing pressure in his cock was all that mattered. His release didn't build slowly. It detonated in a blinding, all consuming flood of sensations. He felt the ejaculate pulse up his shaft. Once, twice, three times he felt the end of his cock contract as the thick fluid filled the condom.

Tad stopped moving for a moment and caught his breath. But the pressure in his groin hadn't been relieved. He started pumping in and out of Eileen again. Her heard Eileen sigh deeply as soon as he pushed into her again. The pressure built rapidly. Tad could tell he was about to go off again. Eileen's body tensed and her vaginal walls spasmed. A wail signaled she had reached another summit. Tad's groin exploded again a few strokes later.

Neither Eileen nor Tad could move. Eileen held herself tightly against Tad while his cock was still inside her. She prayed he wouldn't want to go again for a while. Her heart was racing. Her nerves were still vibrating from sensations she'd never imagined. She didn't understand what there was about Tad that drove her to such unimaginable heights. But she couldn't deny that he had some power over her. She worried her heart couldn't withstand the adrenaline and endorphin overdose if this happened every time she had sex with Tad. She resolved to slow things down until they were better acquainted.

Tad was breathless, hot, and amazed. Though he knew he'd need time to recover, he hoped Eileen wasn't ready to call it a night. He wanted to spend much more time with Eileen. Not just in bed. But sitting across a table from her at dinner, listening to her talk about her day. Sitting next to her in a movie theater, feeling her lean against him while she ate popcorn while captivated by the images on the screen. Maybe even someday, sitting together playing with grandchildren. But he knew it was far too soon to do more than fantasize about a future.

Tad stirred when his cock slipped out of her. Eileen rolled onto the bed next to him. She rested her head on his shoulder until Tad excused himself for a moment and went to the bathroom. Eileen drifted off for a few moments. She woke when Tad climbed back into bed. Eileen forced herself to sit up. He offered a bottle of water. She suddenly realized she was thirsty and drank half the bottle all at once.

While she drank, Tad gathered up the detritus of the condom box. He dropped the packaging into a waste basket and the condoms into the nightstand drawer. When he was done, he took a moment to study her body. Her tousled dirty blonde hair fell to her shoulder blades, wavy and thick. She had strong shoulders atop her slender torso. Her breasts weren't large but rather fit her perfectly, firm with hardly any sag. The areolae were relatively large and rounded when she wasn't aroused, just a little darker than the surrounding skin. Eileen had runner's legs, slender, long, and nicely shaped with a well-defined musculature. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat triangle and was just a shade darker than the hair on her head. He felt himself start to get aroused again as he looked at her.

'What time is it?' Eileen asked.

'About nine-thirty,' Tad responded. When he saw Eileen was surprised, he added, 'You slept for about an hour.'

Eileen fell back onto the bed and sighed. 'I should go home,' she said as she sat up again.

'I just put your clothes in the dryer. They'll be ready soon,' he told her. 'Do you really have to go home?' he asked, almost wistfully. 'I'd like it if you stayed.'

Eileen had misgivings about spending the night. Part of her wanted to. But she didn't do that. Sure, she admitted to herself, she stayed the night at a man's home a few times in the past. But they had been men she'd dated for months before sharing a bed. But while she had taken her share of pleasure those times, none had brought her body to the places Tad had. 'Why?' she asked herself silently.

In the brief seconds that Eileen debated with herself about whether to stay, Tad relaxed against the headboard. He hesitated before reaching out to touch her. He gently put his hand on her shoulder and held his palm flat to her back, fingers bent slightly. Only his palm and fingertips touched her as he gently slid it down her back. 'Stay,' he said softly, as he withdrew his hand.

Eileen's entire back tingled as Tad caressed it. She shivered involuntarily. She felt the beginning of a tingling sensation in her groin again. 'Dammit! What is happening to me? Why does he make me feel this way?' she wondered. She fought hard to convince herself not to stay. She finally resolved to go home.

Tad misinterpreted Eileen's shiver. 'Are you cold?' he asked. He reached to the bottom of the bed and pulled up the small quilt hanging on the footboard. He draped it over her shoulders and wrapped it around her. He wrapped his arms around her and cradled her against him.

Eileen's resolve evaporated. She fell back against him. 'Yes, I'll stay the night.'

'Can I ask you something?' Tad asked as he played with the end of a lock of her hair.

Eileen thought about some of the oddball, but harmless things Tad had said and asked since she'd met him. 'You can ask. But I don't promise I'll answer.'

'I've never met anyone like you,' Tad began. 'I felt relaxed and confident today. I didn't feel awkward. And trust me, that's not like me on a date. Did you enjoy the day as much as I did? I mean while we were out. Before we came here?'

Eileen smiled at Tad. He really was sweet. She didn't understand why, but she liked that he wasn't so self-assured. 'Would I be here next to you, naked, if I hadn't?' she asked.

'One more question?' he asked.

'Yes, but same rules. I don't promise I'll answer.'

Tad hesitated. He knew this question carried some risk. 'Is it always like this for you? I mean, is sex always so intense for you?'

The question surprised Eileen. But for some reason, didn't strike her as odd or inappropriate. She knew her reactions had been off the charts extreme. She might have become angry if the question had come from anyone else. 'What should I tell him? Should I tell him it had never been like that before?' she wondered.

'I'm sorry,' Tad stammered. 'That was inappropriate.' He felt like his old awkward self. He'd blown it with another woman he liked.

Eileen watched Tad's new confidence evaporate before her eyes. She knew she could restore it. She wanted to give it back to him. She rolled onto her other side to face him, leaving the quilt behind. She wanted him to see her body.

'Tad,' she began, 'I don't fall into bed after a date. I've never slept with a man after a first date. Make sure you understand that. I still don't know why I did tonight other than I like you more than I imagined possible.' She hesitated a moment while considered what she should say next. 'I'm not going to tell you what sex has been like for me in the past. All you should concern yourself is how it is when I'm with you. Are we clear?'

Tad nodded his head, relieved that maybe he hadn't screwed this up too badly. At least not yet.

Eileen rolled onto her side facing away from Tad and wriggled around to show she was getting comfortable, settling in for the night. She felt Tad lie down behind her. He settled in close to her. His breath tickled her back when he exhaled. But she was relieved he wasn't up against her. She needed to think.

Eileen tried to consider what growing up had been like for Tad. He barely knew his mother. His step mother apparently never became a mother to him. He finished high school at twelve. His older classmates were learning how to interact with the opposite sex. They were getting their driver's licenses. He was riding a bicycle in Westchester. They were going on dates. Making out, hormones raging, bumbling through their first experiments with sex. Tad was still a preadolescent, maybe hadn't even had an erection yet. She imagined he had few friends. His intelligence probably intimidated his classmates.

When he got to college, he experienced the maturing process that began in high school for most kids. Now his classmates were even more experienced in dating. Many, if not most, had active sex lives. He was still trying to figure out how to talk to girls. But there weren't any. At least none he could talk to as a peer, that he could ask out. Social life in grad school wouldn't have been any easier. Eileen thought she understood, now. None of the women Tad had dated understood his awkwardness. He never stood a chance.