Eli's Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eli was standing. His erection softening until it lay on top of Sr. Mary's hair, down the center part of her brown hair. Eli bent sideways and looked at his victim.

"I am going to check on Dr. Coogan in CVICU," Eli said matter-of-factly as he pulled up his pants.

"You, listen very carefully, you are going to remove your scrub top and bra and put them in my locker. I like souvenirs; I've never bagged a nun before," he hesitated in thought, "well, not an avowed virgin nun before. Anyway, get a surgical gown on. You will wear the surgical gown to your car and drive to my house out on Shoal Creek, you know, the Castle above Reddings Mill. You should remember the health of Sister Mary Kevin. Understand, Mags?"

Sr. Mary nodded yes and Eli laughed as he slapped his softening penis across Sr. Mary's forehead a couple of times. Sr. Mary closed her eyes tightly and wished for this all to be over.

When she opened her eyes they were vacant; the tears gone, more or less. She was thinking of Sr. Mary Kevin, a spry 78 year old nun that had helped Sr. Mary Magdalena learn "the ropes" in the Sisters of Mercy. She couldn't allow her to be hurt.

The Residence of Dr. Benjamin The Castle at Reddings Mill Friday, 7:30PM

Sr. Mary rang the bell. Eli was at the door almost immediately.

"What took you so...oh. My bad. I should have told you not to wash your hair."

Eli took her by the chin with one hand and turned her head slowly in the porch light. "And, damn it! I should have told you not to wash your face either. Oh well, you are here and that's what's important. Come in."

Sr. Mary stepped into the foyer of the Castle, so named because a zinc mining baron at the turn of the 20th century had built his home to look like a castle, complete with a tower and what much later would be a perfect dungeon. It was all made of native stone.

"Here's the deal, Mags. I am going to deflower your cunt and ass and you are going to be a live-in slave for my personal enjoyment. Clear enough?"

Sr. Mary could hardly talk. She asked with as much malice she could muster, "And what of my life with the Congregation and my work as a nurse?"

"Here, follow me." And they set off down a spiral stair case. "About your work, you will be my surgical assistant. About your life as a Christ whore, well, I'll leave the details to you on how you'll handle that situation. Just remember what kind of man I am and that you love your other sister whores."

They stepped into a large room with a low ceiling. Sr. Mary stopped and her breath caught. At the far end of the room was a Tau cross, the kind the Romans' liked to use for execution. Along the walls either side of the cross were various pieces of unrecognized furniture or equipment and things hanging on the walls – some of which where recognizable.

"This, Mags, is my playroom. What do you think? Notice the cross, hmmmm? As soon as I deflower you I'm putting you up there. Notice the seat?"

Sr. Mary saw something that resembled an erect penis midway down the shaft of the cross."

"That goes up inside you. There's a smaller horn behind it that fits in your ass. Don't worry. By the time I put you on your Master's cross both your cunt and ass will be wide open and raw. It may even feel comfortable to you.

"Sister Mary, do you know what I am, aside from what you think of me?"

In a half whisper, "No."

"I'm a true sadist."

"So, there's not going to be any 'safe, sane and consensual' with you then?"

Eli looked surprised. "You know safe, sane and consensual?"

"Yes."

"Pray, where or how? You're not holding out on me are you? You really aren't a virgin, that sort of thing?"

"I wasn't always a surgical nurse. I used to work E.R. There was a young woman who came in D.O.A. one night. She had been strangled during sex. She had the phrase tattooed above her right breast. Her partner came in; he had to go the psych ward. He kept saying, over and over, 'She never gave the safe word.' The whole thing made a very big impression on me. I learned a little about that life...and then I applied for a job as a surgical nurse."

Eli laughed and to Sr. Mary's ears it sounded as the laughing rebuke of the Devil himself. "You went to surgery right after that to avoid dealing with conscious, live people and their problems. How many hail Mary's did you have to say to clear that one up?"

There was a long pause, "I've never confessed that sin. You're the only one, that I know of, who has guessed my motives."

"How utterly delightful! Well, enough talk. Come here! Now!" Eli's voice went from laughing/taunting to commanding and sinister in a heartbeat. Sr. Mary jumped and obediently and promptly went to him.

"You're trembling. I like that. You don't really want to lose your virginity do you because you know the way to punish a sadist is to enjoy what he does to you."

Sr. Mary was staring down intently at her surgical togs. "I wish I could say so convincingly."

Eli smiled to himself; he had not had such an emotionally brittle victim/lover since he had a ripe graduate nurse five years back. "God, you stupid bitch, you could try lying."

"No, I couldn't." Sr. Mary whispered, her voice seeming to diminish with the rise of her fear.

From the point that Eli ripped the surgical gown open and off her and she felt his hands on her breasts, breasts only she and her doctor had touched she went into emotional shock. She didn't even try to cover herself or fend off his touches and squeezes.

It was time for Eli to be stunned. Sr. Mary, naked to the waist, her arms limply at her sides, was – beautiful. Her breasts modest but full with large nipples surrounded by larger areolas. Her belly not concave but ever so slightly nicely rounded. Her ass, from what he could tell of her in her scrub pants was classically heart shaped.

While Eli was experiencing sensory overload, Sr. Mary's shock had already overloaded. Her memory of this night, thankfully, would be in pieces and hazy. She remembered things as if they were snippets of a movie that she was watching and being in at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~

Her first memory after the touching was being on her knees in bed. Her chest lay flat on the bed. Her nipples and her large areolas felt the rough scratchiness of the blanket as she moved and they pressed to the bed. She could feel the cold metal of the handcuffs on her wrists resting in the small of her back.

Then fingers on her sex lips. His fingers. Probing, prodding.

"Plllleeeeaaaassseee, don't do this. I won't tell. I won't tell, please. I swear on all that is Holy that I won't tell! Dear God, I promise. I...please. Don't do this!"

She screamed. Something cold touched her sex lips.

"Easy there, Mags. I am actually showing you some mercy; taking pity on you if you want to think of it that way. You know, if it helps get you through. I'm lubing you up a bit since it appears that your god has forgotten about you. Where the fuck is he, anyway? Why's he gonna let me do bad things to you? You know, I swear, if I didn't want the feel of your virgin cunt, I'd stick you on the cross and play with your tits a while. Nice tits, Mags."

~~~~~~~~~~

Still kneeling on the bed.

Still pleading.

Hands on her hips and then she feels his penis shallowly penetrating her lips. Teasing.

"My God has NOT abandoned me to you!!!!" she shrieked. "HE HAS NOT!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, shaking with a deep fury inside and then sotto voce she was back to pleading, "Please. Please. Before it's too late. Please let me go. Please don't do this thing to me. I won't tell. I can keep secrets. Please."

"Oh, I bet you have some very juicy secrets. You'll have to tell them to me sometime."

She screams as he presses the length of his penis into her, pulling back on her hips to get fully inside her.

Even though she was 34 she had the small remnants of her hymen.

She feels the skin tear lightly.

She is fully violated; her defilement is complete.

She quits struggling, quits pleading and simply sobs.

~~~~~~~~~~

She feels his penis moving back and forth inside her.

The rhythm varies from fast to slow to fast again.

He leers something that chills her to her soul and makes her plead even more: "You know, Christ Whore, even though I lubed you up, your labia was fat and sticky.

"I do believe you are likely ovulating, if I remember my OB/GYN rotation when I was just a newbie doctor. And since I am riding bareback, you'll stand an excellent chance to be with child after tonight. To abort or not to abort, that is the question!" He taunts.

~~~~~~~~~~

Time has long since lost any meaning for Sr. Mary. Her shoulders and arms ached from being handcuffed behind her back.

She has no idea how long it has been since her violation. But suddenly there is a strange feeling stirring in her belly and upper thighs. At first it feels as if she has to pee. Despite her torment she worries about wetting the bed.

She coughs and then makes a muffled moan into the bed.

The feeling intensifies and goes from feeling the need to pee to a tingling warmth.

It feels good.

She gulps for air and coughs.

The feeling of pleasure intensifies.

She grunts in time to his thrusts. Eli laughs; the laugh of a demon but...Sr. Mary is drawn back to the pleasure that is building between her legs and in her belly.

She subconsciously focuses on the intensity of the feeling.

When Eli feels the contractions of her cunt begin he laughs loudly; his delight is horrific, mocking and bitterly triumphant. "Jesus H. Christ! Not only have I taken your cherry and knocked you up but I made you cum! GOD DAMN!"

She blocks Eli's taunts. She is consumed by the now radiating pleasure in her belly and thighs and moving up to her breasts. She wants the pressure of the scratchy blanket on her nipples. She wants it now.

She wiggles her hips and pushes back fully on Eli's penis. This brings another string of obscenity filled ridicule from Eli.

Maybe she is all that he calls her.

Oh.

God.

The pleasure, like a drug. Oh, God.

~~~~~~~~~~

Pain.

Intense pain cuts the haze in her brain.

Her upper body is jerked off the mattress. Eli has a tight grip on her hair.

Her back is bowed and occasionally her belly makes contact with the scratchy blanket. Eli has jerked her upper body off the mattress, solely by gripping her hair. For the first time in her life she notices the pleasure of her breasts swaying freely away from her body.

He is taking his pleasure.

Sr. Mary is oblivious to what is about to happen as her mind tries to balance the pain in her head with the pleasure welling up in her belly again.

~~~~~~~~~~

She lets out a long moan; wiggles her hips again and pushes back until her bottom touches his belly.

A surrender?

She wants him to defile her completely, not that he hasn't already?

His thrusts slow, he unleashes another string of obscenities and ridicule.

In the tightness of her sex she feels his penis expand inside her.

It jerks a number of times.

She coughs, then wiggles and pushes back again.

The Pleasure together with the pain.

Is that his seed he is filling her belly with?

She'll be pregnant. A life is in her belly now. How strange to think that one would be a virgin all their life and now, in a moment, she is probably carrying the seed of life within her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Upright on her knees. Bathed in sweat and panting hard. Her hair hangs down in her eyes and she makes no attempt to brush it back, not that she can.

Metal still around her wrists and against the small of the back. She interlaces her fingers and feels the wet sweat between them.

Her shoulders are so terribly tired from being cuffed so long but...she likes the pain?

My God, is she a whore? Is this the way a whore feels?

She can feel moistness running down her thighs.

It feels good. Oh, God, it feels so good! She is momentarily ashamed in her thoughts. But the sweat dripping from her nose onto the flat of her chest above the swell of her breasts brings her back to the sensations coursing through her ravished body.

Eli is saying something but she is not hearing. She only concentrates on what is happening; the sensations.

She feels open and raw between her legs; obscene and yet so very much alive in the sensations of the moment.

She gags.

Eli has taken her by the hair again and shoves his partially erect penis in her mouth.

She licks then sucks clumsily at first and then with more certainty, more experience.

He presses his penis in again. To the back of her throat.

Another gag then it is sliding freely in her mouth.

Salty slickness mixed with a metallic taste.

Her blood? His semen?

~~~~~~~~~~

"Go home! Remember your whoring old sisters! LEAVE!"

She's completely disoriented. Standing beside the bed, naked.

Eli's voice is irritated and strained. Clothes hit her face. She reaches out to grab them and realizes she is no longer shackled. She puts on the over sized tee shirt and jeans he threw at her.

"LEAVE! Damn you!"

As Sr. Mary pulls on the jeans she looks up. There is someone else in the room.

Mother of God! Is she hallucinating?

She looks to Eli. He is nude and breathing heavily. He is dripping with sweat.

She looks to the other...man? He's very tall. Even though he is just the other side of the bed he is difficult to see.

Barefoot, the jeans too big for her, she drops them to the floor and runs for the door in nothing but the tee shirt.

She has to get out.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mordecai Elijah Benjamin's bedroom Friday, Near Midnight

"Is a heart attack justice for the defilement of one of My children?" The voice was deep and seemed to be coming from everywhere at once even though the speaker, the man, was standing next to the bed. It had just the slightest hint of malice in it.

"Wha...? Who the fuck are you and how'd you get in my bedroom?!" Eli demanded between pants as he gripped his chest, the pain running into his left arm.

The man laughed. And Eli, for the first time he could remember, was afraid now for his very soul.

"Mordecai, Mordecai, don't ever let it be said that I do not allow free will. And just so you'll know," the volume of the man's voice was rising and as it did so the pain in Eli's chest increased until he thought he could not bear it, "I did NOT abandon my child to the puny likes of you. I am the Great I Am of your forefathers; the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob; the God of Israel; the Shekinah Glory. Attend My words Mordecai, lest I forget to show you mercy.

"She has been my faithful child all her life. You served My purpose; that's all. Now, how to reward you..."

Missouri Route 86 near Reddings Mill Friday, Near Midnight

"Mary, Mary, stop and do not be afraid." In the full moon Mary could make out the features of a woman with a hypnotically soothing voice. Behind the woman were two men, one of whom she thought she had seen in Eli's bedroom.

Mary staggered slightly; the breeze blew between her thighs and she realized she was essentially naked save for the tee shirt. She was in emotional shock and her body had been used like it had never been used before; she ached and was exhausted. She wanted to lie down but she was still frightened about Eli and about this strange trio that confronted her.

"Who are you?" Sr. Mary asked in a trembling voice.

"We Are, They said in one voice.

"You have served Us well all these many years and now We have put you through a terrible discipline but it is so that you will be able to take care of a girl that will come to you in two months time, pregnant and abused. She will seek Our comfort and you will be the conduit through which We provide it to her."

The man from Eli's house spoke; his voice smooth, deep, it seemed to wrap her body in comfort.

Sr. Mary surprisingly found she was no longer afraid; she felt at perfect peace in the presence of these three strangers on the road.

And then it dawned on her - unless she was hallucinating from Eli's rape and sodomy - she was in the presence of the Holy Trinity. Even though she was still at peace she let loose a small squeal and fell to her knees, making them bleed on the rough pavement, and making the sign of the cross.

The man (the Father?) spoke again as the woman (the Holy Ghost?) reached down to Sr. Mary to help her up, "Please Mary, arise. We are family.

"Mordecai Elijah Benjamin has had a certain, um, experience." (Sr. Mary thought she detected a very dry note of humor in his voice.) There is an ambulance on its way. He will live. He is the father of the child that will grow in your womb.

"If you choose to forgive him, I think you will find he is a changed man. He will support you, your child and the Congregation of your sisters."

The other man spoke (the Son? The Christ?) continuing the Father's speech. "He may even provide you with the pleasures that you have denied yourself for Our sake now that you have had a bite of the apple, so to speak."

Sr. Mary's eyes grew wide and filled with tears as she took in what They were saying. She heard "...But your choices are yours and so many choices there are to chose from. You are Our faithful servant and Our blessed daughter who lives forever and forever in the protection of Our wings..."

And then - Sr. Mary fainted.

Newton County Deputy Mike Pritchard's cruiser came to a squealing halt. He saw a body lying partially in the road. It was Sr. Mary. At first, given the angle of the body, it appeared the woman was nude but when he got out of his cruiser and ran to the body he realized she was wearing a big tee shirt covering her upper body. And she was alive; moaning and starting to stir.

Deputy Pritchard ran back to his cruiser. He called for a second ambulance – he was responding to the ambulance called for the Castle – and got a blanket from the trunk and covered her bare legs and hips.

Just as suddenly as she had fainted, in the presence of the Trinity, Sr. Mary sat bolt upright and stared at Deputy Pritchard. She looked at him with a look of fear and panic. "Are you a policeman?" she asked in a trembling half-whisper.

"Yes, ma'am, I am. Have you been injured?"

Sr. Mary averted her eyes from the deputy; she felt so ashamed. "I've been raped. Please, I want to go to the hospital. St. John's; I work at St. John's."

"Sure thing, ma'am. Uh, beyond your assault are you hurt? I could take you in my cruiser if you thought it would be okay. Otherwise there's an ambulance on the way."

"Could we go in your car, please?" the tremble left her voice but she still spoke in a half-whisper. She didn't know why. She was not going to tell anyone who had raped her.

She asked for a second blanket and the deputy was quick to respond. Now, a blanket over her head and shoulders and one around her waist, in the moonlight she may have looked a lot like the virgin Mary on the road to Bethlehem – except there was no swelling in Sr. Mary's belly yet.

Trauma Bay 1 St. John of God Medical Center Emergency Room Saturday, 2AM

When Sr. Mary arrived at the E.R. she was not alone. The 10 nuns of the Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy were all waiting. Sr. Mary Kevin was in the vanguard immediately followed by the Congregation's prioress,Reverend Mother Mary Danica. The youngest nun, after Sr. Mary Magdalena, in the Congregation's house was 54 years old. The oldest was 82. They were all there and flocked around Sr. Mary as if a protective flock of geese were protecting a gosling.

Sr. Mary was stunned beyond words. When she finally could speak she asked, "How did you know I was coming here?"

"We all were visited by an angel who said you were injured and that you would be bearing a child. The angel said to come immediately so here we are." The nuns were giddy with excitement: they had been visited by the Angel of the Lord.