Elise - Slutty Intern Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trysten
Trysten
159 Followers

Holy titties! She had lost her top!

She continued to laugh as she awkwardly climbed out of the water with one arm to her chest. She turned around and scanned the water to see if she could see her top floating on the surface. Nothing.

Finally, she looked at all of us pleadingly, but she laughed and knew there was nothing we could do to fix the situation. It's not like anyone had a spare size D bikini top in their pocket. So she just threw up both of her hands in a questioning "what can you do?" motion and her tits burst forth.

I was standing about three feet away waiting for my turn when she made her big reveal. Even though I had seen her tits a good number of times, I still felt a stir in my swim trunks. And I'm certain the other guys had the same feeling. If you thought the string bikini looked like nothing before, she looked positively naked now. It was amazing.

"Guys, what am I going to do?" she laughed.

"Looks like you'll just have to carry on like you are. It's not like any of us have a spare top. Also, it's not like we haven't already seen them," Michael said.

"I guess so, but what if we see someone. How will I get back to the house?" she asked.

"We'll figure that out when we get there," Ryan said.

"At the takeout, we can bring you a towel," Jack said to our annoyance. Why was he trying to help her cover up? She was great as she was!

...

After a few minutes, things settled in. I wouldn't say things got normal, because Elise's tits hanging out in broad daylight was anything but normal. But, like all things, Elise's carefree attitude set the tone. That, and she was starting to get drunk, not just tipsy. She was no longer even trying to keep up the pretense at being bashful. Instead, she was shifting her focus from one guy to the next: giving them a show of her bare chest, a view from the side, and even an action shot - where she'd find some excuse to jiggle, wiggle, or do whatever it took to make her sizeable bosom bounce around.

The whole 'losing the top' thing caused Elise to pull out whatever concoction she had put in the Nalgene bottle.

"Elise, what is that?" I asked.

"Vodka," she responded coolly.

"Like a vodka tonic?"

"Nope, just vodka. I didn't want to run out," she smirked. She opened the bottle, took back a long pull, and twisted the lid shut.

"You're next asshole!" she yelled pointing at me with delight, so I started climbing the rope. Michael swung me the rope and I launched off. Like Ryan, I was able to hang on and leap out into the river. What a rush!

Next up, Jack made his jump and fell off before he got to full height. It was better than Elise's jump, but not by much.

Michael started making his way down the tree when we heard a shout.

"Wait, I'm going to do this and make it work," Elise confidently told us, even though there was more than a hint of a drunken stammer in her words.

"You sure girl? Don't need you getting hurt," Michael said, with actual concern in his voice.

"Shut up douche and pass me the rope," she said as she climbed the tree.

Now, Jack, Ryan and I looked on from the water at Elise climbing the tree, topless, and swinging out from the tree. This time, she took a cue from Ryan and me and kept the rope taught the whole jump. She held on as the rope, bottomed out with her arms fully extended, and swung through the apex. At the perfect moment, she let go and dove into the water.

When she emerged, she held up her hands in victory and we all cheered. Seeing her shine with a smile with her arms up was a sight, let me tell you. Her tits glistened in the sunshine, and it's a sight I'll never forget.

We all turned around and saw that Michael had figured out a way to make it down the tree with the rope, and he swung. Not only was his swing perfect, and higher than everyone else's, he capped it off with a double flip and landed perfectly in the water. We all clapped and Elise was jumping up and down with excitement. Again, titties bouncing like crazy.

At that, we decided we had had our fill, got out the tubes, and started loading back up. This time, though, we knew it was going to be even more incredible for the person carrying Elise. Michael sat back down in his tube, legs apart inviting Elise. She made for his lap when we heard a challenge.

"Hey, if there's a lottery for Elise to share a tube, I want in," Ryan said with a laugh.

"Maybe honey, if you play your cards right," Elise said as she slipped back on Michael's tube. She had been on the bank and Michael in the shallows right by the bank, and Elise slid face down on Michael. We could see Elise's tits press against Michael's bare chest and slide up his body. I've never been as jealous.

...

Half an hour later, we hit another set of doldrums, the group got a little spread out. Jack, Ryan and I were in a cluster. I suspect we floated at the same pace and the Michael/Elise tube moved differently because of the weight.

Even though Elise was a non-stop show, we tried not to overdo our ogling; therefore, we let them be. It's not like they were far, but they were a good fifty yards behind. When we came to a bend, it might be a minute or two before they appeared.

On one bend in a particularly forested part of the river where the tree canopy extended over the water giving a lot of shade, they disappeared behind us. One minute passed, then another. So in an attempt to not lose anybody, we pulled up to the side. We were on the inside of the long bend, sitting in an eddy created by a large rock. We could see upriver, but we had to crane our heads around the rock to see.

About two minutes later, we saw the first glimpse of them. We saw the top of Michael's head pointing toward us, and Elise, as usual, was on top of him. But this was different. We saw that she was on top of him, sitting up straight, and she was rocking. His hands were reaching up and grabbing her full breasts, and the rocking got even more intense. We all heard Elise's "aaahs" and "ooohs" from afar. The sound carried well over the water, and they were getting closer so we could see more specifics. The way they were in the tube, however, we couldn't tell if they were just grinding - like last night - or something more.

Finally, we heard Elise's guttural, "Oh yes, fuck me." And that was it, they had done it and were doing it. Gone all the way. Once we heard her sexual command, it became very clear visually what was not as clear a minute before. Elise was riding Michael, and she was actually lifting off him and the tube enough that we could see that she had taken off her bottoms and that her pussy was raking up and down Michael's sizable cock.

Her screams and pants were getting more frenzied. "YES, YES, RIGHT THERE!" she was screaming. She had now shifted from high, long movements up and down his dick to short, quick jerks up and down. This had the most amazing effect on her tits, because they were now jiggling with abandon.

And all the while they were floating down the river, approaching our position. Finally, they rounded the bend and went past our eddy, still in full-fuck mode. We saw them from the side, and Elise's hips were driving forward and she was staring into Michael's eyes. "Yes, Yes, Yes, FUCK!" she screamed.

Michael was keeping eye contact, but for an instant he looked over and saw us. He smiled and said, "That's it. Ride me you fucking slut."

"Oh yes!" she screamed.

"Tell me what you want!" he commanded.

"Keep that dick hard! Keep it inside me forever! Never," thrust "Stop," thrust, "Fucking," thrust "ME!"

"Even if we rejoin those other assholes?"

"YES, YES. Even then."

I looked down and felt that I was totally hard. Ryan had actually whipped his dick out and was stroking it. Jack was in a stunned inaction, but I could tell he was fully hard too. This was ridiculous! Elise was now past us, and we could see her backside going up and down. We saw her legs straddling Michael and her ass drove up and down, showing the gigantic cock burying itself in her cunt with each thrust.

"Then here it comes bitch, cause they're watching!" Michael grunted.

On those words, he started powering his hips up into Elise. Granted, they were on a tube and the water dispelled some of the power, but his effort was not all lost. He drove into her with such force we could hear the air knocked out of her lungs. At that point, he took over. He had her hips in his hands and his cock was now driving deep into her womb and bottoming out in its depths.

The thrusts has changed how the tube floated and The couple was spun around so Elise could see us sitting on the side of the river. Well, I think her eyes saw us, but her glance was so glazed over with lust that she couldn't take in the full effect.

"OH GOD YES, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK ME!!" she demanded. We saw her hand go to her front and she was rubbing her clit furiously.

Somehow, and it was probably Michael paddling, the tube made it into the eddy so they stopped moving away from us. Michael's barbarian thrusts into her pussy were now on full display not fifteen yards from us.

She was looking right at us now. She was alternating rubbing her tits and her clit, while Michael kept a firm hold of her thighs to control the fuck session. I saw her look at Ryan's exposed cock and smile.

"HARDER! HARDER! GIVE IT TO ME!" she yelled.

"Only if you tell me what you are."

"A SLUT. A FUCKING SLUT. DON'T. STOP. FUCKING. ME," she stated in sexual abandon but also while staring directly the three of us down.

On the word "slut," Michael summoned the last of his reserve strength and drove into Elise as hard as he possibly could, as fast as he possibly could.

"OH YES, that's it. I'M CLOSE, DON'T STOP!!" she screamed. "CUM IN MEEE!!"

Michael kept pistoning up and down, and, finally, his hips stopped abruptly at full extension - so that his dick was at maximum depth of Elise's cunt.

"I'M CCUUUMMMMINNNNNGGGGggg," Elise said with a scream and then a sigh. She collapsed on top of Michael, and they began to tenderly make out. The waves from their efforts were washing onto shore, and, for the first time, the three of us looked at each other. I think Ryan and Jack had cum too. I hadn't, but my dick had been so hard and so stimulated that I worried about blue balls.

Two minutes after their orgasm, Elise sat up, still straddling Michael with his cock buried in her cunt, and smiled. She gave us a little wave, and shifted back to allow Michael dick to slide out. I saw the head of his dick pop out, and white cum leaked out from her pussy. Michael scooped some up with his finger and put it to her lips. She eagerly licked it off, again switching her gaze between him, his finger full of their combined juices, and us. It was the sluttiest thing I've ever seen.

...

Ten minutes later, the group was floating down the river. Elise hadn't bothered to put her bottoms back on. I had no idea where they were. I assumed Michael had put them in his pocket or something. But who knew? God only knows if she took them and threw them in the woods - abandoning herself to be totally nude for the rest of the trip.

She had also flipped over, so she was laying on her back on Michael. She said she wanted to get some sun and this would prevent tan lines. She had her feet on Michael's legs with her knees bent. She was totally exposed. Jack, Ryan and I would purposefully float around them to get close, unchecked views of her exposed pussy. It was gaping, and you could also see how her bare hass was still on top of Michael's cock. Oh by the way, he hadn't dressed either.

"Guys, you won't tell anyone about this will you?" she asked. It was the first nervous tick she had let out on the trip - realizing how bad this could be if this got out.

"What happens on the river, stays on the river," said Jack.

"Speak for yourself," shot back Ryan.

Elise's head quickly swiveled to Ryan and showed him her scared, pleading eyes.

"I guess you just need a lottery ticket," Elise purred. On that, she slipped off Michael into the water. She effortlessly swam over to Ryan's tube and pulled herself up his body. Elise was now totally nude, chest-to-chest with Ryan. He was so stunned, you could tell he may have overplayed his hand.

"What happens on the river, stays on the river," she told him, firmly.

"I suppose," he said. And she kissed him. Not a quick peck; instead, it was a long, purposeful kiss.

Michael laughed; he knew Elise had figured out a way to keep him quiet.

Trysten
Trysten
159 Followers
12