Elizabeth Defrosted Ch. 05

Story Info
Yoga class and Lesbian Affirmation.
1.5k words
4.2
7.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacHardy
MacHardy
41 Followers

(All rights reserved. All characters and events are fictional, the participants were all consenting adults, staunch churchgoers and members of the Rotaries. All safety precautions were observed at all times, social distancing was applied etc.)

This is the story of a naïve girl who embarks in a journey into a world of mysticism and sensual discovery. Join her as she reaches for higher levels or self-knowledge and pleasure.

Elizabeth Frost: An 18 year old first year student from an extremely conservative religious background. Her first experience with sex leads her to becoming a disciple or chela of a Tantra adept, and begin to discover a world of pleasure.

Dr Bill Ogden: General practitioner and eventually lover of Elizabeth's

Sunitra: Tantra adept, healer and relationship expert, will become Elizabeth's teacher and master.

05 Yoga Class and Lesbian Affirmation

Middle-aged and elderly ladies chatted, exuding whiffs of expensive perfume. Sunitra noticed her and called: "Elizabeth, so good of you to join us. Ladies, Elizabeth is my new disciple, and will be helping around the school. Now, five minutes to get ready. Elizabeth, you found the way? Tell me quickly, have you ever done any yoga?"

The blonde girl nodded. "Yes, in summer camp at Indian Rock. There was an instructor, Denzil something, who gave lessons. He was awfully strict, but I enjoyed it so. But afterwards when I wanted to continue Mother said it was of the devil."

"Denzil Vernon? A good teacher, I know him. You liked him?"

"Oh, he was great, and so... I mean he was a good teacher."

"And good looking too. I bet the girls swooned over him."

Elizabeth laughed a little shakily. "Yes, he was rather dreamy, and they giggled behind his back. Do you know him?"

"I do. Now, I want you to observe and to do what I ask you to. Perhaps to illustrate a position. And you can help me tidy up afterwards. Can you stay for two sessions? I have a healing meditation afterwards."

Elizabeth quickly fell into the rhythm of the class. She found the basic movements familiar, and the more advanced ones challenging but not too hard. She was called forwards a few times to demonstrate a movement, with Sunitra guiding her, rearranging an arm or leg. At the end of the class she felt warm and at peace. Then Sunitra asked her to collect all the scattered mats, roll them and pack them into racks. "Keep six of them out, please, and arrange them in a circle here. There we are. Now I want you to meet our participants. Vina, Sally, Karen and Charmaine. Ladies, this is Elizabeth. To start we will do a few vigorous sun salutations to get the blood flowing. After that we will to four slow ones, to slow the body down and guide it into control patterns."

Elizabeth followed the others in the exercise while looking at them surreptitiously. Sally and Charmaine were middle-aged, athletic and trim, exuding health and purpose. Karen was a few years older than she was, had a serious business-like look, and every movement told of determination and drive. Vina, on the other hand, seemed listless and drawn.

They arranged themselves in pairs, Vina with Sunitra, Sally and Charmaine paired off, and Karen faced her. On Sunitra's instruction each took the other's left arm in her right hand, resting the fingers on the pulse.

"Now we are going to go into meditation. While keeping awareness of your partner's pulse and awareness, we begin to breathe deeply but slowly, visualizing the clean air coursing down the spine, clearing out negative thoughts and ideas, suffusing it with a gentle light. And we exhale, bringing out the tensions and evil."

Sunitra guided them into building the light in the spine until it lit up all the chakras, flowering as a crown of light above the head. "Now visualize this clear, healing light descending into the body, lighting up the brain, outlining its contours, seeking out any damage or wrong. Then we gently recall it to healing itself, clearing out any negative growths and disease. And we accept it as it is."

She talked them through the body, visualizing each organ, each part. They ended the session with a meditation on visualizing the healing light spreading to the neighbourhood, the suburb, the town.

At last they ended, and Sunitra greeted everyone with a 'Namaste' and sent them off. Elizabeth collected the mats and stored them away, then turned to find Sunitra leaning against the wall, her eyes closed.

"Are you ok?" She touched the muscled shoulder. Sunitra moved under her hand. "Tired. That took a lot out of me. Let's go and get a drink, if you have time."

They sipped a fruit juice, and Sunitra relaxed. "I have had too many classes lately. A friend is ill and I had to stand in for him. And now... Vina is dying of cancer, see. I have been treating her for a while, and she has given up, she's just not fighting back."

"Can you really heal something like cancer?"

Sunitra nodded. "Your body can, if it is reminded how to. I have seen miraculous recoveries. But there are limits, and perhaps I had hoped this limit is not where it is. I will have to accept that, but right now I need..."

Elizabeth tried to inject some lightness. "A double whisky?"

"That might come later. No, Elizabeth, I need some reaffirmation. Will you come to the shower with me and make love to me?"

The soft light on the red granite tiles contrasted with the brass fittings, and with the contrasting colours of their bodies. Elizabeth wondered for a moment what she should do as Sunitra soaped herself and then started spreading the fragrant mousse over her creamy skin. The slick feeling and the touch of hands brought her body into a state of alertness, and she felt Sunitra moving under her hands.

"Come now, kiss me please."

Obediently she sought the dark lips, leaning into the kiss so her body touched Sunitra's all along the line from their knees to their breasts. Her mouth opened to the pressure, and after a moment's hesitation she touched her tongue to Sunitra's, tasting the muskiness, the strangeness. The dark girl leaned back, leaving it to Elizabeth to take the lead, to push Sunitra gently against the wall, to ease her leg between her thighs. Her hand traced the strong, lean belly and caressed the soft mound, finding the wet slickness below. Sunitra groaned with anticipation, and Elizabeth drew back slightly.

"Let's dry off. Is there a bed here?"

The bed in the small apartment attached to the studio welcomed them with a deep feather-stuffed duvet, and Elizabeth gently pushed Sunitra to fall into it. With a sudden boldness she pushed the slender body back and straddled her. A sudden feeling of power surged through her, and she took Sunitra's face between her hands. "I'm going to make love to you until you beg for mercy!"

Her lips bruised her partner's mouth, and she forced her mouth open, her tongue seeking, tasting, penetrating. The reaction from Sunitra fired her lust, and she began to nibble at the earlobes, the neck, hearing gasps of sensation. Then she leant back and studied the small, taut breasts. She relished in the nipples' rising to her touch, and she rubbed them between her fingers, then cupped the breasts, massaging them, seeing Sunitra gasp, thrusting forward for more touch. She took one of the tight nipples in her mouth, gently blowing on it, then sucking it deep into her mouth. Rhythmic suction produced a gentle keening, and she took the nipple between her teeth, nibbling and watching the emotions playing on Sunitra's face. Then she began to lick her way downward, feeling the pussy wet under her hand while her tongue threaded the navel.

She sat back and watched the dark girl, totally relaxed and open, softly thrusting against a finger probing the visibly erect clitoris. She moved over Sunitra to give her another deep kiss, and whispered: "Do you want to come? Am I doing it right?"

A sigh and a nod answered her, and she slid her finger into the opening, seeing Sunitra's toes curl and her legs draw up. She bent her head and breathed on the slick lips, the dark mount, then softly felt with her tongue. The taut clitoris moved under the tip of her tongue, and she stroked it while her finger moved gently in and out, caressing the slight roughness of the G-spot.

Sunitra was sobbing, breathing deeply, and Elizabeth took a moment to admire the tight breasts rising and falling on the ribcage, then she sank her head between the quivering legs and whispered: "Come for me." Her tongue was making broad strokes over the clitoris and the inner lips, and her finger rode the thrusting movements of Sunitra's pelvis.

Then she arched her back, thrusting into Elizabeth's face, her legs tightening around her head. Elizabeth kept her tongue in touch with the sensitive nerve endings, while her finger felt the pulsing of the strong muscles deep inside Sunitra's vagina. The orgasm seemed to build and keep going for a long minute, and Elizabeth kept her caresses going until Sunitra collapsed with a deep sigh.

"Oh, my goodness, that was a long one. Thank you, Liz."

In answer Elizabeth slid up the dark girl's body, covering her with her own body, kissing her, and whispering: "It was my pleasure. Relax now."

MacHardy
MacHardy
41 Followers