Elizabeth To Beth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"May I light some vanilla candles for soft soothing light?"

"Vanilla candles sound most appropriate to set the mood."

"I thoroughly agree, sweetheart" and I adore calling him that...sweetheart as I adore when he calls me Beth, or simply baby.

By the way, baby" he said sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the bed "there's another surprise for you in fridge. Something your cousin told me about while we were playing chess the week I received my Catechism classes; something you used to do to annoy your mother to distraction bordering on self righteous indignation...Margret used to give me hell for that too."

"You eat whipped cream from the can?"

"Yes."

"I'll be right back."

"No; whipped cream in the can is not allowed out of the kitchen, Beth" he jumping up and blocking the door to me from leaving.

"Are you kidding?" I asked putting my arms around his neck to kiss his lips "There's already ice cream on the sheets and in my hair."

"That's dancing while doing the dishes whipped cream; we're adults now and we should act responsibly and with dignity" and we started dancing naked about our bedroom "it's in the fine print on the pressurized cans just below the ingredients."

"Now you're being silly, Richard; dancing while doing the dishes whipped cream?"

"Yes, a creamy squirt here and a creamy squirt there; it's the house rule baby."

"Well, it's my house too you know. Don't we have to negotiate all new rules?"

"Perhaps; do you want to negotiate?"

"Always" I replied affectionately patting his tight butt "didn't you tell me marriage is all about compromise and negotiation?"

"I did...therefore and forth with I'll help you change the sheets, baby. After we shower please fill the tub with vanilla scent bath oil and set the romantic mood with soft candle while I get our ice cream.

We'll negotiate the whipped cream rule in the tub..."

We got in and I slid the shower curtain around the elongated circumference of the tub. Richard washed and conditioned my hair followed by the rest of me and after that it was my turn.

I took my time soaping him, an excuse to feel his hard muscular body.

I shaved his cock and balls and although my sex really didn't need it, my fiancé' and lover shaved my pussy. I shave for him once a day and for myself because I like the clean fresh feeling.

After I toweled him off my blonde Tarzan went downstairs with a towel wrapped around is middle like a loin cloth to get everything ready in the kitchen while I took care of everything up here.

The vanilla bath oil and vanilla candles were intended to be a surprise for him and now was a perfect time.

I was waiting in the tub when he returned. Richard handed me a long spoon and my strawberry ice cream still in the carton topped with a swirl of whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.

Getting into the tub Richard put his spoon in his mouth and chewed and swallowed "I just popped my first cherry...well in the bathtub anyway."

Very funny Tarzan, I call this first vanilla scented water bathtub meeting of to order. The first item on the agenda is pressurized whipped cream in the can and the proposed venue change...

The warm hazy days of summer with its gentle breezes arrived with butterflies' kisses as they fluttered from flower to flower in the fields of forget-me-nots near the creek by our swimming hole. Richard told me he can't remember such a cornucopia year of butterflies, neither can Margaret.

Our butterflies are a vista of natures' glorious flashes of color as they dance from flower to flower, resting briefly to sip the nectar before moving to the next. My big sweetheart knows the name of every single butterfly; as he does every plant, tree, mammal, bird, fish, insect; rock or mineral on our property. My love has one shelf dedicated to Field Guides in his bookcase.

We have our playful discussions; the delightful back and forth that always result in compromise. I want Richard to wear a black tuxedo at our wedding. He reluctantly agreed if I learned the names of the butterflies. Margret said he would have worn it for me regardless since he is smitten with me.

I already knew that and our wedding is fast approaching on September 8th.

One lazy late afternoon in August, out of the clear blue, my love shared a very tender private thought from a secret place in his heart. We were lying in the sun on a cotton blanket after a cooling swim in the creek to get dry.

We were watching our butterflies when Richard put his arms around me to kiss my lips; this kiss was different from every kiss before.

I sensed something very protective and paternal. I also experienced a feeling of maternal instinctual longing...glowing warmth in my womb when my love kissed me...followed by a realization I wanted to have babies with him.

"Goodness what a passionate kiss" I said hugging him back and returning his kisses. I was wondering if Richard was feeling what I was feeling...thinking what I was thinking. I've never had such feeling before in my life...a fleeting experience of the overwhelming glow of motherhood "You've never kissed me like that before."

"I kissed you because I love you. I kissed because we're going to be married, Beth" and the warmth in his eyes rivaled the warm sunshine caressing our bodies us as we cuddled close on the sun kissed grass.

"Beth...I...I must...it has never happened to me before; not even with Bea. I had a waking dream that is so real. I felt a warm gentle prodding touch...followed by an ardent thought because you're my inspiration.

Maybe our butterflies are really unborn babies in disguise visiting from heaven and asking to be born. For a brief millisecond or what might have been an eternity in heaven, our butterflies were babies with wings...wings with all the colors of the rainbow and colors that can only be found in heaven...one of the babies smiled at me and then..."

"Was the baby was a butterfly again?" I offered, finishing for him.

"Did you see them?" Richard asked, hugging me tighter.

"No, but I was thinking about babies when you kissed me" while wondering if this conservation was another waking dream within a dream. There are little miracles surrounding us every day if we're aware and open to the possibilities.

Margaret told me in the strictest of confidence Beatrice was sterile, adding dire consequences if I betrayed her confidence. She told me how he took the news...Richard was devastated.

Richard supported his wife, pushing his feelings aside; locking them away. He never told Bea how he felt, assuring her it was God's will and everything will be fine; our love will see us through; Beatrice eventually moved on assuming he had...except the ache in his heart never completely went away.

"Do you realize what this means Sweetheart? It means our souls touched after you saw our first child and then kissed me. I meant every syllable as I touched his face gently "You will be a wonderful father to our children."

"How many children are you thinking, Beth?" Richard asked; a mixture of pure joy and incredulity on his handsome face.

"I'll accept as many children as God blesses us with..."

My Mother experienced these same feelings when she learned she was with child; me. She never shared these thoughts with me directly, face to face, because of her upbringing and the ways of her generation...although I do know my Mother's deepest and most intimate thoughts. I understood my mother's feelings for me, her daughter, more clearly since the time of our little miracle.

After my Mom's passing, Kathy, Mom's closest friend gave me a key to a bank safety deposit box and said "I made a solemn promise to your Mother, Elizabeth. As you know Anna was my dearest friend.

Anna told me she was blessed with you before she told your father. Your dear Mother kept a special diary about you from your conception to your birth; the white one with the angels and butterflies. Her others are in the box too. Anna stopped writing after your father died. She gave them to me for safe keeping."

"Did you read them, Kathy?"

"There was no need for I knew your mother's thoughts and feeling.

Your father never read her diaries. He didn't know they existed and wouldn't have approved. The white diary with the butterflies and angels was written to you...one mother to another to guide you when you are blessed with a child."

We spent the rest of the afternoon under our black walnut trees talking about our future family. I told him about my Mother's secret diaries and Richard told me about his secret blueprint and patterns.

Richard went to his woodshop in the barn and returned with a plastic insulated picnic cooler. He removed something wrapped carefully with a waterproof tarp; a small cedar chest he made with his strong skilled hands.

"I've keep it hidden under the floorboards of barn" he said unlocking it "You're the first person who has ever seen it or knows about it, my love."

Richard showed me patterns for cradles, for cribs and highchairs; there were patterns for mechanical baby swings, for changing tables and for playpens.

There were patterns for blocks, for tops, for pull toys of almost every animal imaginable. There were patterns for puzzles and rubber band guns and pop guns.

There were patterns for doll beds, doll houses and doll carriages; child size furniture such as tables and chairs including rocking chairs; hobby horses and sleds.

There were patterns for riding toys such as cars and scooters; airplanes, cranes, wagons and fire trucks, and patterns everything for children to numerous to mention that could made of wood.

There was a detailed blueprint for a fairy tale tree house suitable for a boy, for a girl, or both; depending what color or stain and varnish were used. My soon to be husband even showed me the trees where it would now be built and explained how he shaped and trimmed them over the years so they would be safe, secure and strong.

Richard's chest of dreams and wishes is the only secret besides the ache in his heart he kept from his wife.

Around supper time, we telephoned Margaret to tell her she was going to be a grandmother. We then invited her over for steaks on the grill.

Of course Margaret accepted the dinner invitation and practically rushed right over thinking I was pregnant. She didn't know Richard and I had a friendly bet guessing how she would react when we explained she must wait at least a year's time.

If I'm right, Richard will pay for two massage sessions at the spa. He agreed to join me and give it a try.

If he's right I'll make an appointment with Linda at her salon for big spiral curls.

Afterwards we're going to play out a little harmless sexual fantasy of mine were I arrive first at popular bar suggesting I might be available; such naughty thoughts. I've never dreamed anything like this before. I will wear a sexy short dress and I won't be wearing panties but a red lace thong instead. My makeup will be sultry and suggestive.

Richard is going to meet me there eventually and...

We'll then go to the spa the next day for our massages. It's a win-win outcome for us both...

12