Elizabeth's Confession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next couple of hours, I changed my wardrobe, and bought lots of dresses and short skirts. A wonderful leather mini skirt was one, stockings, suspenders and bras, most of which left my nipples uncovered. I also bought some blouses that left my abdomen uncovered. I was going to get a navel ring too... Sophia also sold me several pairs of high heels, all higher than anything I wore before. No knickers though! (Sophia asked if I had stopped bleeding. I nodded, she looked at me and said" You simply don't need any then.") The bill was about £2500, I put the rest on George's credit card. I felt sexier than I had in years. Sophia stood behind me & whispered into my sore ear, "When I first saw you this morning, you were screaming for help, and to let me fuck you. Now I am going to."

She kissed the back of my neck and I tingled, it transcended the pain of the piercings and wearing the corset & heels. Sophia led me to the soft chair, where I sat naked, several lifetimes before... She pushed me to the floor, then unzipped her dress, revealing a black corset cruelly, to my eyes tightened. Her legs parted she pulled me to her cunt. It was soft, shaven and beautiful. She too had rings, hers either side in her labia, I nuzzled them, she moaned & said pull them. I did. I took my first tentative steps at cunt licking. (I was probably rubbish, though she would never tell me! Thanks Sweetie!) I licked at what I thought she liked for a while, then I started to tease her clit, which was free and clear of her hood. This caused her to moan. After a while she began to tense, and she came on my tongue, soaking my face, spoiling the make-up. Again, as throughout the day she took a picture, kissing me, the picture showed me licking her. "One for your hubby." We changed places, and she brought me to several orgasms from her tongue on my throbbing cunt. She nudged the bar with her tongue and I screamed, orgasming instantly. (We used no toys that day!) I asked Sophia if Juliet would join us, "Not tonight she's on a promise. Another time? Do you want a shower?"

"No I want to smell of sex when George sees me.

As we smoked and drank and came down, I re-applied my tarty looking make-up, and we were joined by Kirsten from the coffee shop.

She looked me up and down, in a short black velvet skirt and a leather jacket, only, over the corset. My nipple rings on show outside the corset.

"Wow, love, I thought you might need a little help, and prod, but fucking hell, you look good enough to fuck & I'm straight." She gave one of the rings a little pull & I felt a gush of wetness no my thigh. I would smell of sex constantly

I kissed her full on the lips, and whispered "You may be, but I aren't, not anymore." I ran my tongue down Kirsten's neck, toward her cleavage, letting her feel the stud. "Thanks, Gorgeous, you may have changed my life!"

Juliet laughed from the back of the room, and said, "Can I show Kirsten the photos of the day?"

I nodded & a big screen TV on the wall showed me, before (when I arrived), dressed, then naked, being shaved, in my corset, one that made me flinch was the needle piercing my hood. Then after, having sex with Sophia. These have been emailed to me. I have the one of my piercing as a framed picture by my bed. (It turns me on!)

My phone had been turned on again, and I saw a message from my loving husband. "Where can I pick you up?" I looked at the clock & smiled. I had been here all day. I lit a cigarette and asked, can he come here, or do you want me to be collected elsewhere?" I uploaded one of me kissing Sophia to Facebook. I need to change my status! I sent George another picture of my tongue embedded in Sophia's cunt

"How about the coffee shop?"

"Yes." Kirsten for the second time that day sent the directions from my phone.

As I prepared to leave Sophia gave me two boxes, "One is an anklet for you. Wear it always, but don't engrave it just yet..."

"The other?"

"That's a cage like we discussed, this morning! Get it on him soon."

We hugged, I knew that we would meet again soon!

There were no goodbyes, they were unnecessary & Kirsten packed the back of her car with my purchases. We arrived at the coffee shop first & were leaning on the wall smoking when George arrived. I looked like a prostitute. My short skirt billowing, and my heels exaggerating my legs. He got out of the SUV & hardly recognised me. I kissed him, while I exhaled. "Have you got your work done, Sweetie? I had fun spending the money you gave me. I fondled his balls, feeling his erection, through his trousers." He transferred the boxes and bags to our car, while Kirsten & I smoked.

"Are you good, Elizabeth?"

"Yes, George, better than for ages!" I turned knowing he was looking in the mirror & again kissed Kirsten fully on her mouth, fondling her tits, and running my hand inside her jeans, I touched her pussy, all too briefly. I knew George was watching, so I took my fingers out and licked them, "See you soon... I want to take this further!" I winked as I turned, lighting another cigarette, climbing into the car, I flashed my arse at Kirsten, who smiled, waved & nodded to me.

George was open mouthed at my antics. "George, I had a strange day, but a good one. I have discovered I am bi-sexual." I flicked my skirt up showing the piercing and said "I am not the woman you had breakfast with. I am a hot wife. Shut up & drive, Cuckold!" I drew on my cigarette, looking in my bag said, "Stop at a shop I need some more cigarettes, go and get them. Best make it 200 Marlboro Reds."

12