Ella & Evan - Xmas Coupons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, about 30 long minutes after she had left, mom called down, "I guess I'm almost ready..."

"Ok mom, I left your phone on the table by the staircase, and the speaker is in here and we are ready to go. Get that ass out here!" Ella called out loudly, and I had to laugh.

I could hear mom come down the stairs, muttering to herself. Instead of coming straight into the living room I actually saw the light from the kitchen at the other end of the hallway come on for a minute. Finally, as Ella and I eagerly looked at the entrance to the hallway, we heard the music start on the small speaker.

I'm not sure what song it was, but I know it was Justin Timberlake. It was a sexy song about sex that had the word 'sex' in literally every line. Ella gave out a loud "woooo!" as the show started.

Mom came out wearing her long bathrobe and an expression of almost pure embarrassment. She gave a brief shimmy of her hips but as soon as she looked at us sitting on the couch she almost lost her nerve.

With a mortified expression mom shook her head and started to turn away, but I said, "Come on mom, you're doing great! We're so excited!"

Ella could tell she needed some encouragement too, "Yeah, you've come this far. Dance for us, pleeeeaaaaasssee!"

Holding her hand in front of her eyes, our mother shook her head and groaned. But she slowly started moving again, keeping her eyes covered she swayed back and forth as the song hit it's chorus.

After a few seconds, she lifted up her arms and bopped from foot to foot. Mom really is a good dancer, and growing up it was common for us to see her dancing around while doing chores or talk about how she did interpretive dance in college. Now she began to dance to the beat, her embarrassment slowly fading as she let the joy of moving to the music take over.

Her long bathrobe was a thick cloth, but now her more active moves meant that you could see her long legs peaking from the opening in the front. Her large breasts were moving noticeably too, and she reached up to pull the front of her robe apart just enough to loosen it.

Ella and I both gave an appreciate hoot as more of her cleavage was exposed, and we got some glimpses of some red material under the robe. She then strutted, and there is no other word to describe her sassy walk, to the large wall of windows that looked out over the valley. As the song continued to build, mom placed her hands on the glass and shook her ass at us sitting on the couch, then leaned down to shake her breasts to the night. Thanks to the angle, I could see some flesh and her bra reflected in the window as she did it, but she quickly pulled her robe closed again but left it loose.

With her back still to us, she bent over slowly, using one hand to lift up the back of her robe until the bottom of her ass was almost revealed. Then, looking behind her at us she gave a wink and let the robe drop again, and walked back to the middle of the living room in time with the music.

"You're amazing!" I hadn't realized I said it so loudly but mom giggled and Ella nodded rapidly in agreement.

The next song started, a European dance hit from a Swedish woman singer I don't really know. It began with a fast, club beat and mom turned her back to us, dropping the top of her robe off her shoulders to show us the straps of her red lace bra. Holding the robe in front of her breasts, she spun around and started dancing even more urgently, swinging her hair like a much younger woman having the time of her life on a dance floor of some hip club.

With a casual gesture, mom let the top of her robe fall open. Her large breasts, barely contained by the lacy red bra, shook and jiggled as Ella and I gave appreciative hoots. The belt of the robe was barely hanging on, so mom just shimmied her hips again and let it fall to reveal her matching red lace panties.

Now mom stalked toward the couch to the beat. Her expression was excited and wild, and for a moment I felt like pretty before a stalking lioness. Standing before me, mom leaned down and held her tits up to my face, as if asking if I approved. I reached out to grab her but she laughed "Tsk tsk!" and pulled back. Taking a step to her left, she now stood in front of her daughter and spun around to face away from her but leaned backwards.

Ella could take a hint, so she reached out and undid the clasp of mom's bra. With the back open, mom spun around gracefully and swayed her hips, causing the bra to slowly fall from her tits. As one breast fell free, she simply grabbed the bra and took it off with one smooth gesture, throwing it at me so it hit me in the face.

I laughed as mom, now clad only in her panties, reached forward to take Ella's hands and place them on her tits. Ella gave a hard squeeze, her fingers sinking into the pale flesh as mom let out a loud moan. As she pulled back, Ella grabbed both nipples and twisted them aggressively.

Gasping, face flushed, mom turned away and walked toward the hallway. She pulled up the back of her panties so the material wedged into the crack of her full ass as she walked out.

I barely had time to cast a questioning look toward Ella when she returned, holding a full glass of wine. Returning to her spot in front of us, mom placed two fingers and her thumb in the white wine and then rubbed her right nipple with the fingers. Quickly switching hands, she dabbed some wine on her left nipple as well before kneeling on the couch between Ella and I with a smirk.

We both eagerly took a nipple to mouth. The wine gave it an extra thrill, but having mom's big, hard nipple between my lips was thrilling enough. I sucked hard, using my hand to gently rub her back. I glanced to my right to see Ella biting on her nipple and seeming almost to chew on it as mom gasped and groaned.

A small splash of liquid on my forehead as mom used the glass to spritz first one breast then the other with more wine. My sister and I began licking it all up as the liquid ran down her tits as mom laughed in delight.

After a few minutes Mom started moving back and we let her step up from the couch. She handed me the glass of wine and I carefully put it on the end table, making sure it wouldn't fall over if, for some reason, the couch was moving around.

A third song had started, a slower, sensual R&B track. Mom started to dance in a sultrier manner, somehow adding more eroticism to her fluid gyrations as she bobbed and made her heavy tits, now shiny with wine and the saliva of her children, bounce.

Hooking one hand into her panties, she tugged it down partway, then left it as she turned around. Now she pulled the other side down as well, showing us her ass. It is no mystery where Ella gets her perfect bubble butt from, as my mom is only a bit thicker but still has an amazing ass with barely any excess to it.

Slapping her ass cheeks to make them bounce, she then bent down to let the panties fall to her ankles. Standing again, she slowly rubbed her hands up and down her sides as she moved slowly now. I was holding my breath, eager to see the first glimpse of my mom's sex. My cock was hard as a rock in my pants, and Ella was learning forward like I was.

Finally, mom turned, her hands on her hips. Her mature lips were clearly visible under the small patch of pubic hair she sported. She clearly kept it all well-trimmed, but with a short landing strip above her shaved or waxed pussy.

Breathing hard, her face red, mom walked the two steps towards me and sat on my lap. I kept my hands at my sides, until she leaned down to kiss my lips, and then I had to stroke her thighs. She rubbed up and down on me as her tongue snaked into my mouth, and I could feel the heat of her even though the material of my soft pants.

"Oh Evan, what is this I'm feeling beneath me? It feels so big... big and hard..." Mom bit my lip softly as she rubbed her wetness over my crotch. My cock was stiff as could be in my pajama pants, pushing up lewdly. It was almost uncomfortable until my mom reached down and, through the material, moved my cock so it was laying pointing up towards the waistband instead of being trapped to the side.

Now, with my length lined up with her pussy my mom gave a loud moan and began to rub up and down in earnest. I ran my hands across her body, pulling on her ass with both hands as she undulated on top of me. I saw Ella reach in from my right and grab at mom's tits, squeezing and pinching.

After a few minutes, my mom leaned down to kiss me hard again, her groans of delight vibrating into me. She reached down with one hand between us and began to quickly rub at her clitoris, gasping.

I kissed and licked the nap of her neck as she came on top of me. I could feel her wetness seeping through my pants to my cock as she shuddered.

We were all quiet for a few minutes, but Ella was writing on the couch next to me, biting her lip as she waited.

"Oh dear, someone has ants in her pants, does she?" Mom laughed weakly as she noticed.

Ella just nodded and shifted in her seat again, her hand pressed against her own pussy through her pajama pants.

Mom smiled and got up from me. I saw the thin strands of her cum connecting her pussy lips to my pants as she got up on trembling legs. Shuffling over to Ella, she sat down on her lap with considerably less grace than she had with me, but Ella didn't mind.

Instantly kissing her deeply, Ella reached up and grabbed hold of both tits as mom slowly wiggled on top of her. Mom was clearly pretty spent, but she took her time and kissed Ella passionately for at least 5 minutes and let Ella play with her tits. Finally, Ella reached between their bodies to gather up some of mom's wetness, which she hungrily brought to her mouth to taste.

"You are a dirty girl, aren't you Ella?" Mom chuckled as Ella closed her eyes and savoured the taste.

With a long sigh, mom slowly got up as Ella gave a sad "Aww!"

"Sorry kids, your mom is worn right out. I need to go clean up, your father will be back in a half hour or so and this is no scene for him to walk into. Would you two be able to clean up a bit?"

Mom gathered up her lingerie and robe, then looked back at us. I saw her look meaningfully at my erection tenting my pants, and then at Ella's hand back in her lap.

"Well, maybe you kids should help each other first? I feel awful that I didn't satisfy my audience, but I got greedy and lost track of time. But I bet you two could think of a way to finish up? Just be quick.

"I'll make it up to you both next time."

And with that, she winked and walked out to go take a shower.

I looked at Ella, who was looking at my obscene bulge. Then she looked up and we made eye contact. Did mom just give us permission to fool around? And, more importantly, would we?

Chapter 7

We both paused for a moment, but before I could even start to form a coherent thought Ella stood up abruptly. Looking down at me she walked over to stand at my left side and said, "If you want to say no you have like 1 second to do it."

I gaped at her and she simply pulled her pants down to her ankles. Her surprisingly hairy snatch was in my face, and I could see how matted with her juices it was. Ella sat down beside me and spread her legs apart, enough to place her hand on her pussy and give it a rub.

"Well? Come on Ev, you need an engraved invitation here?" she said impatiently.

I may be slow, but I'm not a total moron (probably) so I quickly pulled my own pajama bottoms down, releasing my aching cock to the air and Ella's eager sight. I gave myself a few strokes, and we both stared at each other's hands as we pleasured ourselves slowly.

We were pressed up to each other now, our shoulders and bare legs touching and I lifted my left hand and rubbed Ella's right thigh gently. I moved my hand closer to her sex and said, "So... you want me to..."

She laughed, "Obviously, I changed sides because I need my right arm to give you a proper hand job dumbass." And she removed her now wet right hand and simply grabbed my penis from me, rubbing her juices all over my cock.

I quickly found her slit with my left hand, running a finger up and down through her dark pubes to the soaked pussy lips and gently rubbing her nub until she moaned and started pumping my cock faster.

I inserted one finger inside her and used the rest of my hand to rub and massage her outer folds. She quickly set an impressive pace, stroking my cock up and down with her pussy-soaked hand in a very practices motion. In unison, we both gave a low moan.

"Uh I won't take long, El."

"Me neither Ev - ohgod right there, another finger oh fuck yes - I've been a minute away from coming in my fucking pants for like half an hour."

I groaned as my sister began a twisting her wrist as she pumped me and said, "Can you believe how fucking hot mom is? I want her so fucking bad..."

Ella laughed, then gasped as I managed to work my left hand in a position to rub her clit with my thumb as I tried to pump a third finger in her sopping wet pussy. "Evan she wants to fuck you so bad. God I can't wait to see you pumping her shaved pussy with your nice big cock, I'll eat your cum out of her when you do."

I was very close to coming, but I knew my perverted sister just needed a bit more to get over the edge so, panting, I said, "Don't worry El I won't fuck her unless she fucks you too. Do you want her to eat you out first? Will you be happy with her fingers in your pussy? You're so hot, and so damn wet, I bet she could get half her hand up you. Is that what you want? Mommy to fist her baby girl and make her scream?"

"OH FUCKING HELL!" My hand slipped out as Ella bucked her hips off the couch as she came, squirting her girl cum a foot away as she did. Looking at her incredible display, I almost forgot my own orgasm as Ella stopped moving her hand but just gripped me almost painfully tight as she spasmed beside me for a half a minute.

Finally, I moved my hand over hers to stroke my cock a few times. Ella opened her eyes and, realizing I was close, said, "God damn bro you almost killed me. I made a mess on this rug I came so hard. You made me squirt, no boy has ever made me do that before and that was just your fingers. And your filthy filthy mouth."

Ella simply flopped over on top of my lap and swallowed the head of my cock. She gave a final few tugs as I grunted and exploded up into her mouth, but she took every rope of it without a problem even though it felt to me like my whole body was shuddering with the force of my ejaculation.

Finally, Ella sat back up, using a finger to gather up some stray cum and deposit it in her mouth to swallow with satisfaction. As she looked at me I brought up my left hand to lick up her juices as well, and we both stared at each other for a long few minutes in silence. We slowly got dressed and cleaned up the living room as best we could, putting the furniture back (luckily the coffee table went over the spot Ella squirted, mostly) and turning the lights back on. The entire time I kept looking at Ella to find her staring at me, as quiet and intense as I was I'm sure. We lit some scented holiday candles and then, with one last lingering look at each other but no words, we left to clean up in the bathrooms.

Clearly, no matter what happened with mom now our relationship had changed forever. I just had to hope she was as happy about that change as I was.

Chapter 8

I was just finishing my breakfast - mom had made a lot so after having a plate of bacon and eggs I put like 8 pieces of bacon between two pieces of toast and ate it like a sandwich, much to Ella's clear horror - when dad frowned at his phone.

After picking it up and reading for a few minutes, dad typed out a reply and then kept glancing at it sitting beside his plate.

"Honey, what did we say about having our phones out during meals?" mom said with a raised eyebrow.

Dad had the good grace to look guilty, "Uh, we said the kids can't do it but we can because we pay for things?"

"Ha ha. But what are you doing?"

Dad started to reply when his phone buzzed again. "Ugh, I'm sorry I have to take this." And he stood up to leave the kitchen before answering the call. Mom sighed and Ella and I exchanged a look. We had all seen this before.

Sure enough, 10 minutes later dad was back, looking unhappy. "I really hate to say this guys, but I think I need to go back."

Mom shook her head in disappointment, "I figured. What advertising emergency is going to interrupt our vacation this time?"

"Oh hey, I won't let this ruin you guys having fun!" Dad protested, "But I need to get back to the office. A major account had a PR disaster, and they need to get some work done ASAP. Like, tomorrow. I'm really sorry guys."

Now mom shook her head, "Oh I'm not trying to make you feel bad honey. I'm disappointed, but I understand. I'm mainly sad for you because I know you're having fun." I agreed completely, dad really was enjoying being with us in the mountains and he deserved to have a full week off.

With a regretful look dad sighed, "I am. This has been so damn fun, and I was really looking forward to skiing on Monday. But like I said, this won't ruin any else's time. I just need a lift to Whistler so I can rent a car to go back to Vancouver myself. You three can go back on Tuesday like we had planned initially."

Dad looked at me and I could see he wasn't thrilled about it. And really, who would be happy to get called back to work on the weekend? I stood up and gave him a quick hug and said, "We'll have fun dad, but I do wish you didn't have to work so hard. But I also know your job is why we have great vacations like this. Not many people are as lucky as we are, and you and mom working so hard is a big reason why."

He looked at me, clearly moved. "Thank you, Evan. You and your sister make the long hours worthwhile. I just wish I could stay and enjoy it, but I had 5 great days with you two."

Ella had stood up too and gave dad a longer and more affectionate hug and said, "We love you dad and Ev is right, we know you work really hard and we enjoy the fruits of your labour."

Laughing, dad hugged her back and held her tight, saying, "Aww, thanks you two. That means a lot to me. Now I need you two to keep your mom entertained for me so hopefully she forgives me for leaving early."

I couldn't help but look at mom and noted her blank expression. "Don't worry dad, we'll think of something." I said carefully. Ella gave me a wink as she pulled away.

So, a couple of hours later dad had his stuff packed up and we drove him to Whistler. After he took off back to the city we hung around in town and did some light shopping before having a late lunch at the Indian restaurant. The entire time, we all chatted normally and had a good time.

I felt guilty about being so happy dad was gone, but it is what it is. I know I'm an asshole, but I couldn't bring myself to feel guilty enough about it to even consider stopping. I had, and have, several justifications for it - mainly that my dad clearly wasn't as physically loving to mom as she wanted - but whatever.

Ella never expressed any doubts or hesitations about it when we got back to the cabin and discussed what coupon to use next. In fact, it was her idea to switch back to one of the 'Nice' ones as a change of pace, although we fully intended to push the limit of 'nice'. As is normally the case, she was completely right.

12