Ellen - A Night with a Stranger

Story Info
Shy wife has an unanticipated evening with a stranger.
10.8k words
4.58
13.6k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: This is the story of Ellen's experience of having sex with a complete stranger, to fulfill another life-long fantasy of hers. It's her second ever attempt at writing, in a collaborative effort, by my wife and her girlfriend. Hopefully, in a fictionalized enough way.

*Note 1: The following story is based on real-life personal events that occurred in February of 2019, and is a semi-fictionalized telling my wife decided she needed to write out and post here. This is her second story, but the events of that night 4 years ago were so important for her that she needed to write it down and share it

*Note 2: It might seem a bit confusing since it's a collaborative writing effort by my wife and her best friend, neither of whom is an experienced writer. Just two close friends who want to share what they consider to be a very special night.

*Note 3: All individuals involved are well aware of this story, and all have consented to it so long as their names were changed.

~Additional note: Story contains elements of oral, anal, double-penetration, and group sex. All characters are well over 18 years old.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I want to give a very special thanks to my beautiful and amazing husband for everything he's given me in love and life, and to my mentor and sooo very special friend FeralSmile for all he's done for me!

~E~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

About seven and a half months after Ellen's sexual liberation in the East Bay, both she and Sara were invited to be bridesmaids at their high school girlfriend Serena's wedding in Sacramento, which they were both excited to do. They decided to get a hotel room, since it was a long drive down to Sacramento from home.

The wedding was wonderful, and Ellen and Sara looked beautiful in their pale lavender dresses and black dress pumps. When it was all over the newlyweds quickly scurried out to their graffitied and decorated car and drove away, waving goodbye to everyone. Apparently they'd chosen to skip having a reception so they could get off to their honeymoon together as soon as possible.

Ellen, Sara, and Michael then returned to their hotel, but none of them really felt like packing up and going home just yet. Michael suggested a sports bar he knew about in town that he'd been to during one of his business trips, and the three of them decided they'd go have a few drinks and just kick back for a while.

They all changed into more comfy clothes. Michael just grabbed a gray cotton t-shirt and denim blue jeans, and Ellen changed into a sea-green v-necked t-shirt, knee-length green and white floral print elastic waistband skirt, and a pair of cute sandals. Then they waited for Sara to knock on the door. When she did Sara was bralessly wearing a skimpy pink crop top that clearly showed her pokey nipples, along with low-cut denim short shorts, and pink suede ankle boots. They once more piled into the truck and Michael drove them to the sports bar.

Once they had arrived and Michael found a spot to park his Lariat, they all went into the bar together, and they picked a round table near a couple of pool tables and a big screen TV playing a basketball game.

As the girls settled in, Michael went up and grabbed himself and Sara a couple of cold beers, and a tall, stiff piña colada for Ellen since she didn't like the taste of beer. When he came back, the girls drank theirs while they talked about Serena's dress and her wedding in general, and compared interesting details of Serena's wedding with Ellen and Michael's wedding.

Because he wasn't really a part of the conversation or particularly interested in any of the game playing on the screens, when their current drinks were drained Michael offered to go grab everyone another round. Soon those were gone too, and this time Sara offered to buy the next round.

She bounced her way up to the bar and ordered another couple of beers for her and Michael and another tall piña colada for Ellen, but the bartender was swamped and it took several minutes for her to get them. While she waited Sara struck up a conversation with two guys sitting at the bar.

Michael sat with his arm around Ellen as they waited and watched Sara flirtingly chat with them, jokingly predicting what she'd do next with her hands or hair. When the beers and piña colada were finally ready, Sara grabbed them and invited the two guys she'd been chatting with to come over to their table, and introduced them as Jerry and Wayne.

Jerry had apparently only recently turned 29, and was around 5' 8", with blue eyes and shaggy, shoulder-length sandy blonde hair. He had an average build and was dressed in a black and yellow Oakland A's t-shirt and denim blue jeans. His friend Wayne was in his early 30s and was about 5' 9", with brown eyes and short brown hair. He had an average build too, and wore a blue and white striped t-shirt and blue-gray knee-length loose fitting drawstring shorts.

The four of them sat and chatted for a couple of minutes, but they'd quickly finished off their drinks so Michael and Wayne got up to grab more as Jerry excused himself to the men's room.

When all three guys had returned, they decided they wanted to play a couple of rounds of pool and excused themselves to go find a table. They settled one and started a game, taking turns with who played and who sat and kibitzed, leaving Ellen and Sara at their table to watch them play.

While the guys played their game, Sara leaned in and eagerly told Ellen, "Jerry and I are really hitting it off. I think I'm going to take him back to my room later and fuck his brains out!"

Ellen's eyes widened in surprise, since they'd all JUST met Jerry and Wayne a few minutes ago and they were total strangers to the three of them.

Sara playfully made a show of putting her hands on the table and asked, "What's wrong? Haven't YOU ever wanted to fuck a complete stranger? Wasn't that one of your fantasies?"

Ellen defensively replied, "I did do that, sort of, when the three of us went to your sex club together."

Sara shook her head and replied, "No - not like with MY friends, and what you were anticipating doing with them before we even went there, but someone none of us knows - ESPECIALLY you!"

Ellen felt an abrupt surge of adrenaline, causing her pulse to quicken. She stammered, "I mean, I've thought about it, sometimes, just daydreaming. But I never thought about really actually doing something like that."

Then she quickly added, "I knew when we went to the sex club that the people I'd meet there were going to be strangers at first, but I also knew I'd get to know them through you first so I could be relaxed and comfortable with them before anything happened."

Sara laughed and said, "Sorta like how you just met Jerry and Wayne through me, who were strangers to you at first too, but now you've kinda gotten to know them and have become comfortable with them!"

Ellen blinked in surprise at Sara's comparison, and started to protest the differences, but Sara teasingly added, "Now that you've gotten to know him a little, what do you think about Wayne? Do you think he's hot? I know I do!"

Glancing quickly his direction Ellen quietly replied, "I think he's nice, and kinda good looking. But I haven't gotten to know him at all. All I know is his name and he likes to play pool"

Sara grinned at her reply and asked, "Would you ever consider fucking him? If you had the chance?"

Ellen flushed and couldn't find her words, feeling her heartbeat speed up. She glanced nervously at Wayne for a moment, then quickly looked back at Sara.

Seeing her do that, and knowing how Ellen's mind worked, Sara sat back and laughed with confident experience, "I knew it!"

Then Sara leaned in and without a teasing tone asked, "Seriously, I want to hear you say it. WOULD you ever consider fucking Wayne if you had the chance?"

Once more Ellen felt her heartbeat betray her, and her pulse quickened. She felt her face flush warmly and responded, "I don't know. Maybe. But I couldn't anyway! I'm here with my husband!"

Sara replied, "So what? Fuck him in his car in the parking lot. Just go out there and have sex with him, then come back when you two are done."

Ellen quickly responded, "There's no way I could do that even if I was brave enough to, because Michael would notice I was gone and start worrying about me and where I was."

Sara gave that a moment's thought and then said, "Okay, turn off your ringer and slip your phone into your bra. Then tell Michael you need to check the truck for it and will be right back. I'll tell Wayne on the down low that really you want to go out to his car together and fuck him, and that he should offer to 'escort you' so you're 'safe' in the parking lot while you're 'looking for' your phone."

Sara continued, saying, "Then I'll go really bug Michael and Jerry to teach me how to play pool too, and keep them both busy and distracted by 'struggling' to learn how to while you two do it! Just walk back in when you're done, phone in hand and a vagina full of cum, like nothing ever happened between you two."

Thinking about that for a couple of long seconds, Ellen could hardly breathe and her pulse was pounding as she considered actually doing what Sara suggested. But unlike when they went to the sex club, she wouldn't have Michael's strength supporting her decision to do this, and worse she would be lying to and cheating on the man that trusted her, and who she trusted, without question or measure. She'd be lying to, and cheating on, her husband!

She looked at Sara and with a sigh of resignation said, "I'm sorry, but as exciting as that whole idea sounds, I just can't lie to Michael or sneak behind his back like that."

Sara frowned, saying, "Look, you two have already opened up your relationship to trying new things, so how is that sneaking behind his back? You'd just be doing something you've always wanted to do while your husband plays pool."

Ellen hesitantly looked at Michael and Wayne playing pool, then said, "I'm sorry, Sara. I just can't! I'm not like you. I can't be unfaithful to Michael like that, even with how our relationship is now."

They'd known each other since they were both little girls in elementary school. Sara knew Ellen better than almost everyone else and she understood Ellen's decision to not go out and fuck Wayne in his car, even if she was a little disappointed that Ellen wasn't willing to do it. She and Michael had always been very open and honest with each other, and neither ever lied or kept secrets from the other.

Sara nodded her understanding to Ellen, but after a couple of minutes added, "Then at least see if Michael will let you take Wayne back to your room. Remind him it's been one of you fantasies."

Ellen swallowed hard and struggled to find her words, and Sara said, "You'll never know what he'll say unless you ask him. If he says no at least you tried, and if he agrees you get to live out another fantasy for real."

Feeling her heart racing at the idea, Ellen caught herself and replied, "I just couldn't do that to Michael. This isn't like before."

Sensing Ellen's unspoken desires, Sara wasn't willing to let things go yet. She looked Ellen straight in the eyes and asked, "Why not? Michael loves you enough that he let you live out your biggest fantasy. And wasn't having sex with a stranger also one of your fantasies? What if you could have sex with a total stranger, with Michael there as emotional support? Or even better fuck both a stranger AND Michael? Would you do that if you could?"

Ellen glanced once more at both Michael and Wayne, and realized she was actually thinking about Sara's wild ideas! Her heartbeat pounding in her chest, she turned back to Sara and timidly said, "I don't know... maybe... but ONLY if Michael was okay with it."

Then she added, "Just because Michael was understanding once doesn't mean it should be a habit to keep asking him to be. That's unfair to him!"

Sara grinned widely and sitting back said, "Just ask him! The worst he can say is no, and you're not out anything if he does because you were honest and up front with him. After what we all did together at the sex club I'm betting he'd be open to that idea. Michael's sooo cool that way!"

Ellen unconsciously gazed over at both men once more, lost in the thoughts swirling around in her head, and quietly responded "Okay, maybe. But I don't know what to say though."

As Ellen finished saying that, the three guys came back to the table and sat down. Michael leaned over and kissed Ellen on her head, and the guys all started chatting again about their game.

A few minutes later Sara gave Ellen a wickedly mischievous look and hopped up. Leaning Michael closer towards Ellen, she whispered just loudly enough that only the three of them could hear, "Ellen has something to ask you."

Then smiling mischievously Sara asked Wayne and Jerry to excuse the three of them for just a couple of minutes, and at Sara's not-so-subtle urging both Michael and Ellen got up and she led them out front.

Once they were outside, Sara took Ellen's trembling hand and turned to Michael, and in the staggeringly blunt way she's so notorious for, blurted out, "Ellen wants to fuck Wayne. Do you think you'd be okay with that?"

Shocked and mortified by Sara's tactless outburst, Ellen gasped and stammered, "Sara! I never said that! Not really."

But Sara just laughed and said, "Yes you did, sort of. I asked you if you'd ever fuck Wayne if you had a chance, and you said you would, but only IF Michael was okay with it."

Then whirling back around and looking Michael in the eyes, Sara crossed her arms and asked, "Well? WOULD you be okay with that? With Ellen fucking Wayne? With Ellen fulfilling her fantasy of having sex with a stranger?"

Caught completely off guard, Michael was speechless for a long moment. Before he could respond Sara quickly added, "What if Ellen wanted to fuck BOTH of you? Would you be okay with that?"

Michael looked at his wife, and saw that while she was stunned and embarrassed by Sara's bluntness and questions she was also nibbling on her bottom lip nervously. Michael knew Ellen so well and so completely that he understood just what that subconscious tell meant for her, even if she never actually said anything out loud.

Getting a better grasp on what might be going on here, Michael said, "Maybe, yeah, if that's what Ellen REALLY wants and you're not just teasing her into doing something!"

Smiling hugely now, Sara turned to Ellen and asked, "Would you be willing to fuck a complete stranger if Michael was there with you being supportive? Would you live out that fantasy if you could? I know you! I know you've been thinking about it now!"

Ellen' blushed brightly and felt her face get so hot, then nibbling her bottom lip and unable to raise her face to meet Sara's eyes Ellen softly stammered, "Yes..."

Sara asked, "What about fucking BOTH Michael and a complete stranger? Would you ever do that? I'll bet you'd think that was sooo hot. The excitement of your husband sharing you with someone completely unknown, having sex together all at the same time!"

Ellen looked at Michael uncertainly, her face a storm of pleading and worry, and he saw she wanted to do this but she was very concerned about what he might think. What he might think of her!

With Sara's statements making the final piece of this puzzle fall in place in his head, Michael looked at Ellen standing there so nervously, and said, "Our relationship has changed so much now, and for the better I think. I understand sooo many things about how you think and feel even better than I ever did before."

The he gave her a reassuring wink and added, "Sweetheart, if you really want this, and if everyone is okay with it, then of course you can do this. You DON'T need my permission, I don't control you, and I'll never do that to you."

Her heart skipped a beat as excitement flooded in and Ellen ran to him, wrapping her arms tightly around her wonderful husband. Michael leaned over and kissed Ellen's forehead and continued, "I can see how much you want this, my beautiful angel, and I'm okay with it because YOU want this."

He grinned at her, and to lighten the moment he said, "Not like I haven't seen you with another man or two before anyway."

Ellen's jaw dropped in shocked surprise at that and she replied, "Oh you! You are sooo naughty!" In mock indignation she socked Michael in the chest with her small fist.

Sara laughed and smiled broadly. She leaned up and gave Michael a quick appreciative kiss, and taking her two dearest friends by their hands she led the way back to their table.

Once they were all sitting down again Sara started flirting outrageously with Jerry for several minutes, and then seductively turned and asked Wayne, "Isn't Ellen gorgeous tonight? We went to our friend's wedding earlier today, and I helped Ellen do her hair and makeup. She's just gorgeous, isn't she? "

Wayne gave a quick, nervous glance at Michael for her putting him on the spot, then diplomatically replied, "Yeah, she's very pretty."

Sara crossed her arms in an over-dramatized pouty sulk, and looking at Wayne said "NO! Not just pretty, she's GORGEOUS!"

Wayne, suddenly feeling stuck in an awkward situation, nodded and replied, "Yeah, you're right. She is gorgeous."

Then Sara leaned over and not very quietly whispered in Jerry's ear, "Do you think Ellen is gorgeous enough that Wayne would ever want to fuck her?"

Jerry looked surprised for a moment, but laughed, "Oh, I know he would!" Wayne looked shocked and cast a panicked look at the large and imposing Michael. Both Michael and Sara noticed Ellen fought back a faint, flattered smile at Jerry's response.

Michael turned to look at Ellen, and she almost imperceptibly looked at him imploringly. Michael turned back to look at Wayne, and grinning at him winked and said, "Only a fool wouldn't want to fuck her. She's hot AND damn good in bed".

Jerry gave him a quick elbow nudge as Wayne stifled his shock at Michael's words, then managed to regain his composure and responded, "I'll bet she is!" Wayne looked at Ellen and added, "And I've never been accused of being a fool!"

Ellen blushed nervously, and squeezed her hands tightly together under the table, but with a hint of excitement too she smiled demurely at him.

Seeing Ellen's response, Sara stood up and said, "Well, I've decided Jerry is going to get lucky tonight, so I'm going to take him back to my room now and fuck his brains out."

Then with an impish look at Ellen, Michael, and Wayne she added, "And you three really should go back to Ellen's room."

Sara looked Ellen in the eyes and asked, "So gorgeous, what do YOU think about that?"

Ellen shyly looked at Wayne and said, "We could do that I guess, if Wayne wanted to."

Wayne looked at Michael, who nodded his head towards Ellen and said, "You heard her," and winked again.

Sara took Ellen's trembling hand and walked her to over between Michael and Wayne, and put her hand into Wayne's. Then she turned and looking at Jerry said, "Come on baby, time to get lucky," and headed for the door. With a grin Jerry followed her, hypnotized by the sway of her tight ass as she walked away.

Michael stood up next, turned and kissed Ellen, and said, "Well, C'mon you two," then proceeded to follow Sara out too.

Ellen bashfully looked up at Wayne, and still holding her hand he also got up and they followed everyone out the door too. Once outside, Sara and Jerry said their goodbyes and headed off in his car to her room.

Wayne had to let go of Ellen's hand to retrieve his car, but said he'd follow her and Michael to their hotel. Michael and Ellen climbed into his truck and they led way.