Ellen's Trip Home - Night 01

Story Info
At the end of Day 1 Ellen takes the train home.
2.3k words
4.43
1.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few blocks to the train station; Ellen had no interest in putting her shoes on. She felt so bare without the rest of her wardrobe. And the cuts on her feet just reminded her of her future.

She arrived at the station and made it onto the train just as the doors closed. She sat down on the seat, her shoes in her lap. As the train jostled down the track, she felt one of her shoes pressed up against her clit.

Her first instinct was to press it closer. She really was a whore, she thought as she slid off the chair and rode the rest of the train ride on her knees. The cuts on her knees stung, but she knew the pain was a reminder.

Several other passengers watched her with quizzical looks on their faces. More than one man had to readjust their pants after they saw Ellen's hard nipples poking through the damp fabric of her shirt.

When the train car was completely full, a woman scoffed at her for kneeling. "You're taking up too much room, stand up, Whore!" she mocked as she read the writing on her forehead.

A couple of larger guys were encouraged by her markings and her position. They each stood next to her and o e of them actually pulled his cock out and slapped her cheek with it. She remained steadfast, knowing this was to be her punishment. As the guy started pushing his limp, smelly cock against her lips, his buddy kept watch.

"Come on, slut, we're just following instructions."

Ellen pursed her lips hard, refusing to allow this man access to any part of her body. The watchman casually reached down and tweaked her nipples, one at a time. This was especially difficult for Ellen as she was trying so hard to keep from being turned on.

Her pussy ached to be touched, to be fondled. The first guy was starting to get a little bit of a chub going and decided to rub it over Ellen's face, into her hair, and he even knelt down far enough to poke it into her nipples. He then followed up by grabbing each nub and squeezing it between his fingers and thumb.

He pulled her shirt out, away from her body, and looked down so he could get a better look at them.

"You have no tits at all, do you? Are you even a girl, little slut?"

He bent lower and pulled her skirt up, exposing her wild bush. "Woah, shit, she's a girl alright. Look at that thing, it's a 70's bush.

His friend leaned over for a better look, then knelt down and put his hand over it. He started roaming around, trying to reach her slit. It was at this time that Ellen showed the slightest bit of weakness.

It was just a little squeak, but it was enough to fuel the two men to increase their groping. Hands flew across her body, nipples, ass, face, feet, thighs. Both guys had their cocks out now, and no one on the train even noticed.

Ellen was scared for the first time tonight. She feared for her safety, but mostly she feared for her soul. These men would make her into more of a whore and slut than she already was. She prayed for a miracle. What came was two greasy old men, one right on her face, hair, and shirt. The other in her hair, the back of her neck, and down her back.

The cum on her face hit her cheekbone first, then it ran down and got hung up on the corner of her mouth. The second load hit her nose but fell harmlessly to the ground. The third shot went from her chin up, over her lips, and into her nose.

Ellen heard her stop being announced. She stood and exited the train, the two men taunting her as they followed her off the train.

Suddenly the train was gone, it was just Ellen with the two drunks.

"You should get back on your knees, whore."

Ellen wasn't sure what to do, but kneeling and not participating felt like it was the best thing she could do in this situation.

Ellen knelt in the gravel, the rocks felt like knives slicing her flesh open. She tried to disassociate as much as possible. The words stung, but only because they were true. At that moment Ellen believed she was a whore and a slut. She allowed these men to use her as an object.

"Open up, slut!" one of the drunks slurred.

He then took his partially hard cock out of his pants and poked at her lips with it. The other man pushed down on her shoulders.

The weight of the other man sent pain shooting all over her knees and legs and up her spine. The pain caused Ellen to gasp. Unfortunately for her, this caused her mouth to open. At that very moment the drunk poking his cock at her lips found an opening and was suddenly balls deep into Ellen's mouth.

Ellen didn't know what to do, she was in pain and now her mouth was full of cock. She really was a whore. She wondered how she got herself into this mess.

Then, for the second time that night, she felt the buttons on her shirt opening, then she felt pressure on her nipples that sent waves of pain into her back and the base of her head, but also sent waves of pleasure to her clit. It was like the two were connected with a single nerve.

The more the man groped and pulled and twisted the more Ellen's pussy started to warm up. Ellen felt sensations that she had never felt before. She still had a cock in her mouth and it was growing. She felt the urge to swallow, and when she closed her throat the man inside of her moaned loudly.

"Oh, fuck! This whore is sucking my cock, man. She's good at it."

Ellen felt a small pang of pride. Her self-esteem has never been high, and in the fields she worked in she wasn't praised openly, nor verbally. Ellen's mind drifted back to a time when she was praised for small tasks, and the pride that she felt from that praise.

It felt warm and comfy and she forgot all about the pain from the cuts on her knees, from the rocks digging into her patella, she forgot all about the smell coming off the man's now enormous cock, of the sour taste of sweat and something metallic.

"I'm going to cum!" the man yelled as he yanked his cock out of her mouth and started to jerk it right in front of her.

Ellen was offended, this man masturbating in her face. His cock, now covered in her spit, jerking in the man's hand.

The man erupted, and Ellen couldn't take her eyes off of the cock, now jumping in the man's hand uncontrollably. The spray of cum was beautiful, the light caught the viscus liquid in a way that reflected tones of amber and red. The colors danced in the stream for only a fraction of a second, but in that time Ellen saw beauty.

The warmth of the jizz on her cheeks felt good, a contrast to the cool night air. It was, however, surprising, and caused another involuntary gasp from Ellen's mouth. The timing couldn't have been better as the next spurt of cum landed directly on Ellen's tongue, her top teeth, and her top lip.

Ellen instinctively closed her mouth, and with the feeling of liquid in her mouth she followed her body's natural desire to swallow it. The taste lingered in her mouth, a salty mix of previously unknown flavors assaulting her tastebuds.

The next two ropes of cum landed in her hair, joining the previous load and matting her hair down even more.

The guy's buddy suddenly felt left out. Watching the man spray cum all over Ellen was quite a turn on for him and his cock strained for release in his pants.

He pushed the man out of the way and took his place in front of Ellen.

"Be a good little cock whore and pull it out for me."

Ellen froze. She could feel the temperature of the cum on her face quickly cooling down. A few drops fell on her upper lip and she deftly used her tongue to bring the cum into her mouth, and swallowed it.

This was enough of a turn on that the man in front of her pulled his cock out and took a few stabs at her tightening lips. Getting nowhere, he balled his fist and gave her a somewhat gentle but not really that gentle of a tap on the top of her head.

The sudden blow elicited yet another gasp from the waif's mouth, again giving just enough room for the man's cock to give purchase. Ellen knew immediately that this cock was different from the first.

The cock filled her mouth completely full. Ellen gasped and choked as the girthy member made it's way deeper into her throat. Ellen felt her face start to tingle and she began to shake. She suddenly couldn't remember when she last took a breath.

The man grabbed the back of Ellen's head with both hands and pulled her into his groin. He could feel his pubes on Ellen's face, sopping up his buddy's cum and matting his pubes in the process.

Ellen kept her hands folded in her lap, the strain on her respiratory system caused her to tighten her grasp on her own fingers. Her nails dug into her flesh in an attempt to control the situation.

Then, like a flash, air rushed into her lungs. Ellen gasped loudly, her breathing was in fits. Strings of saliva connected her face to the cock of the stranger in front of her. Then, as quickly as it came, the air was gone. Replaced by the thickness and length of the new man's cock.

"Damn, this whore can suck a dick, huh?" One man said to the other.

Ellen was suddenly aware of her clitoris. The first man had found it with his thumb and was roughly rocking it back and forth as though he were attempting to snuff out a cigarette butt that kept glowing orange.

Ellen's first ever orgasm came at the hands of two drunkards whom she had never met before. Ellen tried so hard to keep it from happening. She thought of the words that Jack, her new boyfriend, had written on her to bring attention to her own lusty desires.

The words whore and slut accurately described how Ellen felt at that very moment as she suppressed the shaking in her thighs, attempted to control the motion of the man's thumb as it rocked her little hooded nub into submission.

Had Ellen been able to breathe she would have been panting, with cute little moans coming with each breath. On this day, however, her orgasm was silenced by the largest cock she had ever seen. Of course this didn't mean much, she had only seen two cocks in her life.

When the man ejaculated Ellen attempted to swallow. The muscles required to do so were strained and ached as they were unable to move. The man's cock was lodged about half-way down Ellen's larynx and the cum shot straight into her belly.

The man groaned loudly, a moan of satisfaction that seemed to come from his knees, through his spine, and filled his brain with the happiest of feelings.

As he pulled out strings of saliva connected him to his cum repository. He wiped them away, putting his girthy member back into its sheath. With a very satisfied sigh he zipped up and spun around on his heels.

"Goodbye, whore." The first man smiled as he patted Ellen on the top of her head.

"See you later, slut." The girthy man said as he patted her ass.

Within seconds the men were gone and Ellen was left kneeling. Her own cum dripping from her whore cunt, while the cum of strangers soaked her hair, face, and tits. Her lips were sore, stretched to their max, her throat hurt, but she was absolutely glowing on the inside.

Her first orgasm had rolled through her body like electricity in slow motion. The aftershocks caused her to shudder and clench her muscles.

Ellen's shirt hung open, she didn't have the strength to refasten the buttons required to provide her modesty. Her skirt was bunched around her waist, her soppy whore cunt was exposed to the world.

Pleasure and guilt waged a war in her head that seemed to last for hours. She was so close to orgasm with Jack, the man she loved, but he denied her, respectfully, calling attention to her body's lust. Jack lovingly manifested her feelings into words, written on her body as a reminder of her human lust. Words like "Daddy's fuck hole" and "Cum Dumpster" written on her ass cheeks and face, respectively.

Ellen slowly rose and walked, empty handed, back to her apartment. She left her undergarments at Jack's house, her shoes were left on the train. She was suddenly so grateful for her practicality. The skirt she wore had pockets, and in one of those pockets was her house key.

She bathed when she got home, cleaned her wounds, brushed her teeth for about 45 minutes, and slept. She dreamt of Jack, lovingly fucking her face, spraying his cum all over her body. She dreamt that it was Jack's fingers manipulating her clit, and Jack's cock that kept her from breathing.

The alarm broke her imagination, now her mind could only think of one thing. Five days.