Elle's Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Home truths for Elle.
3.7k words
4.84
8.4k
10

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,306 Followers

June's hands on my arse excited me. My knickers were already wet, but being groped by this older woman while Fabienne was watching, got me off big time. I could feel our breasts pressed together, and a familiar ache between my thighs. I was so horny all the time, or so it seemed. It was like she'd unleashed something inside me.

I had to pull away for a moment. I needed a drink - and a pause.

As June and I went back to our table I saw, to my surprise, an older woman who seemed to be chatting up Fabienne. As she leaned it to kiss her, I could see enough arse cheek to know she was either knickerless, or wearing a thong; slut! That was not on. Time to assert myself.

"What the fuck is going on here? She's my slut, bitch, how dare you!"

My tone of voice left no doubt as to my displeasure. I could see Fabienne was uncomfortable.

The woman turned to look at me.

"Elle, what the fuck?"

"Mum?"

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What the fuck!

That was Mum, kissing Fabienne!

My brain raced.

She seemed as shocked as me. But I had the upper hand. Mum was supposed to be straight, and just because Dad was posted overseas in Afghanistan, was no bloody excuse for her to slut around in a lesbian bar with her tits out.

"What do you mean, Elle, she's your slut?"

Mum seemed even more shocked than I had been, which allowed me to play the edge I felt I had.

"She's mine. She does as I say, don't you, Fabienne?"

Fabienne was looking as though she wanted the earth to swallow her up. I sensed that June, my dancing companion, had fled (as indeed she had).

"Yes, Miss Elle, I am your slut."

"Good girl!"

As Fabienne smiled, her nervousness calmed, I presumed, by my assertion of control, I looked at Mum.

"So, just what are YOU doing here, Mum? Take a seat, Fabienne has a bottle in that water cooler, and there is a spare glass.

Mum gulped, sat down, poured herself a glass and drank it in one go.

"Well, Mum, I am waiting? I presume Dad does not know you slut around here?"

There was a momentary look of panic on Mum's face.

"Fuck no, Elle, and he mustn't."

"How long have you been slutting here, Mum?"

"I wish you wouldn't call it slutting, darling, that's not very nice, and I am your Mum."

"Well, what would YOU call it Mum? Let me see, you were leaning in, flashing your arse, and kissing a woman you had barely met? What would you call that?"

She blushed.

"Okay, okay, but fuck, Elle, I didn't know you were gay."

"Did you like Fabienne?" I asked, ignoring her question.

"She is cute, a friend of yours? Of age I hope?"

"Of bloody course she is!"

I did not, however, let on how old Fabienne was. I watched her, as she began to show signs of being relieved that someone was in control of the situation. In fact, I was hanging on by the skin of my teeth, but she'd said something about looking as though you were in charge being important - so I did my best to project a confidence I was far from feeling. I needed time.

"Mum, as you were kissing Fabienne, why don't you take her to dance?"

Fabienne and Mum both looked at me.

"Fuck, go on, dance!"

Mum took Fabienne's hand, and they went to dance. Phew! I thought, time to think! But first, I needed some of that wine!

I was, of course, not strictly telling the truth when I'd expressed surprise to Mum about her being in a place like this. Those stories she read showed that she had an interest in women, and in domination and submission, and from the way she'd been setting about Fabienne, I could imagine which side of that divide she fell. What I was totally puzzled about was what to do?

I'd noticed that Mum sometimes looked a particular way at me when we were in changing rooms together, and the other night, when I'd gone for a hug and caught her at the sink, naked, I'd thought she looked hot, but this, whatever this was, was something else?

"Everything okay, Elle?"

It was June.

"Sure. Take a seat."

"Is she really your Mum?"

June's eyes told me she knew something. I needed to know what that was. Mum and Fabienne would not be dancing all night, and by the time Mum's hands were off her arse, I needed a plan.

"Yeah, she is, you know her?"

"Know her?" She giggled, "As in biblically know her? Fuck yeah, she's one of the hottest MILFs in this bar. There's huge competition to be with her."

"Is there?" I smiled, while inwardly, my tummy was doing somersaults. What the fuck? This was a side of Mum I had no idea existed.

"She seems to like your girlfriend by the look of it," June said.

I could only agree. Fabienne was the perfect height for her face to be pressed into Mum's tits. They were dancing slowly, and you could see where Mum's hands were.

"So, when you were with her, was she good? What's she into?"

Gawd, I thought, there was I sounding as though I knew the fuck what I was talking about, when I had very little idea, but the facade seemed to work.

"She likes to take charge. She's heavily into anal as well."

Now that was too much information! I was not even sure what "anal" was, let alone what mum did with it, but it sounded pretty filthy. Where the fuck was Fabienne when I needed her? Ah, yes, I'd sent her off to be groped by Mum. Was "anal" what Mum was doing to her? She had her hands all over Fabienne's cute arse. Sod it, I'd have to freewheel.

"Another drink, Elle?"

"Sure, doll, if you'll get another bottle of Chablis and some fresh glasses."

And there, on cue, came the happy couple - or were they the odd couple? Did Fabienne and I look equally odd to others?

There was Mum, nearly a foot taller, those gorgeous tits showcased by her low-cut dress and underwired bra, with her runner's legs showing up to mid-thigh, the very image of a MILF. Then it hit me - 'Mums I'd like to fuck!' Did I want to fuck her? The very thought made me take a deep breath. And then there was little, dark Fabienne, looking much younger than her years. By rights they ought to have looked like predator and prey, but that was not how it struck me.

Mum looked unsure of herself. I'd never seen her like that. But then, come to think of it, I'd never seen her in a lesbian club dancing with my girlfriend. It struck me; she was worried. And Fabienne? That woman was a mystery. She'd looked so uncertain when it looked as though there was going to be some drama between me and Mum, but now? Now she looked well like the cat who had access to the cream.

They sat.

"Mum, this is June."

"Yes, Elle, I know."

I giggled.

"Of course, you've fucked her, haven't you?"

Mum actually blushed. Fabienne looked at me. She was clearly trying to tell me something, but I was damned if I knew what.

"Miss Elle, I promised to report to you on everything, and I have to tell you that your Mum has had her hands inside my knickers. Do you want to feel, or should she do it?"

From the smile on Fabienne's face I could see she was enjoying herself. She was setting something up, but what was it? Actually, she had not said anything of the sort, so what was going on? Of course she was wet! Ah, gawd I could be slow. The only reason she was offering a choice was that it gave me an opportunity to tell Mum to do something, putting the initiative in my hands.

"As Mum has had her hand in your knickers, it's only fair you should have a chance to see the effect it had on her. Mum," I said, taking a deep breath and hoping I was not about to blow the whole thing, "part your legs and let Fabienne feel you."

For a moment the air was tense. If she'd said no, or if she'd lost her temper, it would have been over; but she did neither of those things. There was a short silence. Mum looked at me. I looked at her.

"Well?"

Then, to my relief, she parted her legs.

The dim lighting meant that the chances of anyone seeing what Fabienne was doing were remote, but that was not the point; Mum had obeyed me! The rush of power was like a mini orgasm.

June and I watched as Fabienne's hand slid between mum's thighs. We were both entranced at the look on her face, and the deep sigh, as Fabienne's fingers made contact with her wetness.

Fabienne looked at me, smiling.

"She is soaked, Miss."

"Is that true, Mum?"

She blushed and stammered an answer:

"Yes."

"Can you get three fingers in there, Fabienne?"

"Yes Miss."

As Fabienne's fingers slid in, Mum gave a little moan.

"Fuck, oh fuck!"

There was something so arousing about seeing Mum moaning sexually; there was something even more arousing about the fact that my girlfriend was the cause of it; but the fact that they were both obeying me, well, it was THAT which gave me one of those little jerky orgasms. I felt my knickers get wet. Fuck, I'd had a little cum in public. I could see from the look on Fabienne's face that she knew. June was also giving an enigmatic smile. As for Mum, well she was getting lost in the moment.

Fabienne pulled her fingers out.

"Do you want to taste, Miss?"

Mum looked at me. I couldn't read her face. Her eyes had that glazed look of lust, but there was a hesitation; lust and love struggling, I thought.

"Thanks my little slut."

Fabienne slid her fingers under my nose. I could smell Mum. I could see how wet she had made those fingers. I opened my lips and put out my tongue. She tasted tangy. It wasn't the first time I had tasted her, of course, having licked her dildo many times. But it was the first time I had tasted her fresh, so to speak.

June's eyes switched between me and Mum. Fabienne's eyes were locked with mine. I took my time, sucking loudly, before breaking and looking at Mum, whose face was a picture.

"You taste delicious, Mum."

"Fuck, Elle, no, this is..."

"Is what, Mum, wrong? You saying you have not lusted over me before? You saying you have never had thoughts about me naked? You saying you have never done anything like that? Or are you just frightened to have it made real?"

Fabienne smiled at me as though I had just passed some important test. I was more conscious than ever of her as a teacher; her approval mattered.

"Oh fuck, Elle, all of that!"

"Do you want to dance with June?" Fabienne asked Mum.

"I'd love to, Anne," June replied, putting out her hand.

I watched Mum and June go to dance, fascinated by the way in which, the nearer they got to the dance floor, the more predatory Mum looked; she really was a Cougar.

"Thanks, Fabienne! Was that okay?"

"You did SO well Miss. But I thought we might need a minute or two to assess what you want next?"

I was grateful for her quick thinking. Between my own mini-orgasm and continuing feeling of being on the edge of another, the alcohol and the situation, my mind was not working fast enough; I knew I was flying by instinct and hoping. I think Fabienne knew that.

She refilled my glass, and took a sip of her own.

"This can go anyway you want Miss. It's clear your Mum has fantasised about you, but sure, yes, that and reality aren't the same."

"But, if we if we do it, isn't that incest of something? Things won't be the same."

"Do you think they can be, ever, after even this? But at least there is some honesty - or I am wrong in thinking you fancy her? The incest prohibition is aimed at fathers and daughters and abuse, I don't think you fucking your Mum is in the same league. It's not like you're going to get pregnant - or as though she is forcing you to do anything."

Fabienne's eyes drilled deep into me.

"That's the thing, what gets me off is that I am in charge. But June said Mum liked to be."

"It's not unknown for dommes to like to switch. Main thing, Miss, and they are coming back, is to stay in charge. Keep an edge. You want us to go back to yours, yes?"

"Yes, fuck yes," I said, conscious, again, of how close to another mini-orgasm I was.

Mum and June snogged on the way back to sit with us.

Fabienne poured them both a top up as they settled back, breathless.

"June, are you able to come back with us"

June shook her head.

"Sadly, no, I have to get back to see my own Mum - but not like this."

"Well, Mum," I said, "looks like just the three of us going back to ours then!"

From the look of surprise I'd caught her on the hop again.

"But..."

"No buts. Fabienne, can you book an Uber?"

Smiling, she did just that.

I kissed June and let her kiss Mum.

"Elle, we need to talk!"

"No, Mum, we need to go back to ours and check out your toys. Oh, by the way, if you licked it before you played with it earlier, you already know what Fabienne tastes like."

She looked poleaxed.

"How did you know?"

I smiled.

My heart was racing. Under the table, Fabienne held my hand, squeezing it reassuringly.

I motioned to go, and she got up at once, heading to the cloakroom with our tickets. Mum got up less readily.

"Look Elle..."

"Look Mum, you are not in charge of this situation, okay? I am. I have no intention of telling Dad about your activities here, but I have equally little intention of not using what I know. If you tell me, now, between the two of us, that you don't fancy me and don't want to fuck, then I'll respect that and no more will be said, including to Dad. But I will still go back to ours and fuck Fabienne, understood?"

That was quite the little speech and, I hoped, I had delivered it with more confidence than I felt. From Mum's reaction, it had worked.

"I can't lie, darling, of course I fucking fancy you, you are gorgeous."

"So are you, Mum," and with that I kissed her full on the lips.

She responded eagerly, and within moments I was pushing my tongue into her mouth and feeling that sexy arse. Then I heard a cough. Fabienne was right, there would (soon) be a time and a place for that - but this was neither of those things.

We settled in the back of the Uber. I rested my hand on Mum's thigh and slid upwards, under her short dress. The upper inside of her thigh was wet. She looked at me. I looked over at Fabienne and motioned to her. She put her hand up Mum's skirt. Our hands met at the junction of her thighs. I was sure that the driver heard her little moan; that just excited me more.

I let Fabienne settle up, and had opened the door to ours by the time she had finished.

"You are doing so well Miss, just keep going." Her kiss, like her reassurance, helped.

I felt, frankly, weird. In the Club it had been okay. That was neutral territory. But this was my home, Mum's home, and what we were about to do would change everything. But I remembered what Fabienne had said - the encounter in the Club had already done that. I could only advance - retreat was unthinkable and would be disastrous. Taking yet another deep breath, I said:

"Your room, Mum, now. But before you go, that dress is coming off - so is yours Fabienne."

Mum looked as though she might be thinking about it, so I shot her the sort of look she would shoot me when I didn't want to do something; off came the dress.

I had seen her naked before, but never in sexy lingerie, and fuck, she looked red hot. That blue, satin push up bra showcased her 36DD tits perfectly, and that scanty blue G-string did the same for those arse cheeks. If people thought I was sexy, I knew where I got it from.

I watched that arse wiggle as she went upstairs, with Fabienne following.

"On the bed Mum. Fabienne, go to the bedside cabinet - she keeps her strappy and her vibe there, bring them to me."

The contrast between Mum and Fabienne was about as extreme as you could get. Where the former was blonde, blue eyed and busty, with alabaster white skin, Fabienne was dark-skinned, almost black hair, with bee stings for tits. That contrast made me tingle. If I was not careful, I'd overdose on orgasms; was that a thing?

Fabienne brought the strappy to me.

I unzipped my dress and told Fabienne to take it off.

I watched Mum devour me with her eyes.

"What do you think Mum?"

"Fuck, Elle, those titties are to die for, and you just look so...!"

I smiled. I'd been right. She wanted this as much as I did.

"Unclip my bra, Fabienne."

She did, letting my girls free.

"Want a suck, Mum?"

She nodded and came towards me as I stood at the end of the bed.

I moaned as her mouth fastened onto my left nipple, then repeated the process with my right nipple, teasing them both, sucking them and making them hard and achy.

I put my arms around her to release her tits as she sucked mine.

"Get my knickers off, Fabienne, and get that harness on me!"

I felt a cool draught on my bare arse - and increased wetness between my legs. I lifted and wriggled as Fabienne fitted and fastened the harness. Mum was pulling hard, sucking on both my nipples.

I yanked her head away, and looking into her lust-glazed eyes commanded:

"Suck my girl-cock, Mum. And don't think I don't know that you like sucking cock, slut!"

I lay back on the bed, forcing Mum to kneel on it, between my legs. I caught her eyes as she began to suck. Knowing how vulnerable she now was I ordered Fabienne into action:

"Take that vibe and open her cunt for me."

"Yes Miss," she smiled.

So, as Mum sucked my girl-cock, my girlfriend used her own vibe to prepare her cunt for me to fuck. It was no use, I came, and hard, gripping Mum's head and inadvertently forcing her to gag.

That seemed to set Mum off - well that and the fact that her cunt was being used by Fabienne's vibe. I heard a muffled moan and a "fuck, fuck." The thought that Mum was having an orgasm whilst doing what I told her, added to the intensity of my own orgasm.

As I released my hold on her head, I looked across at Fabienne, who seemed in a world of her own, such was the dreamy look on her face.

"Shall I Miss?"

Somehow, I knew what she meant. I nodded.

I pulled Mum away from my girl-cock up to my breasts.

"Suck them, you know you have always wanted to!"

"Fuck, oh fuck, Elle, yes!"

I felt her lips close on my left nipple. I nodded again to Fabienne.

I watched as she took the wet vibe and moving it up, began to tease Mum's arsehole. The effect was immediate, and Mum bit my nipple and moaned.

There was a mumbled, muffled sound like "nah!" but she carried on sucking as Fabienne rimmed her tight hole with her lubed vibe. I moaned as Mum's lips and tongue worked their magic on my nipples. Fuck! Could I come again so soon?

I heard a sound - and opened my eyes from my own ecstasy.

Fabienne was spanking Mum.

"Such a bad mummy, take that, yes, and that, and that."

She swatted Mum harder each time. Mum wiggled her arse. Fuck! She was getting off on being spanked. I thought she was in charge. Was this that thing Fabienne had mentioned about switching? Whatever it was it had me dripping. Sod it! I pulled away and lay back.

"Eat my cunt, Mum, eat it you slut!"

The look on Mum's face told me all I needed to know - and more. She was not only getting off on this in a big way, but she also seemed spaced out, as though high on something.

Without a word she buried her head between my thighs.

"Eating tight teen cunt, you bad mummy!"

And Fabienne swatted again.

"You need this in you, slutty mummy!"

She must have pushed the vibe into Mum's arsehole, as I felt her jerk and as she moaned onto my clit, I felt so close.

Gripping her hair again, I pushed her into me, and as her lips found my clit, I grabbed my tits and began to maul them. Fuck, fuck! I was getting lost in this now. I could hear Fabienne spanking Mum, and I could also feel the effects of her fucking her arse, as Mum rocked harder into me.

"Rub your clit, you filthy slutty Mummy!"

Fabienne's words did it - for us both.

As I came, squirting into Mum's face, I felt her spasm and press into my wetness. As she came, I came, and came and came. It was like nothing I had ever felt, a roller-coaster of orgasms. It was like a million bubbles bursting, I heard myself moan, felt Mum's breath on my cunt as she breathed heavily. I heard Fabienne:

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,306 Followers
12