Ellie at the Non Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some more small talk it came out that they were planning to go to the local sports club that night. They seemed like a lovely couple and were easy to have conversation with, even in Ellies naked state she seemed totally at ease with them. We agreed we would meet them there at 7pm and have dinner together.

They said they had to leave, so they walked back to their towels, got their goods and headed off. After a full day in the sun, and now with a double date ahead, Ellie and I decided to make a move as well. I asked Ellie if she would like to walk to the car naked. She hesitated, so I suggested it might be a fun way to end our day at the beach. She agreed, so I carried the towels and the bag as she walked jiggling her naked curves all the way to the car. At the car she said she was not going to drive home in the nude, so she slipped back into her dress, but left her bra and panties off.

I must say it was hard paying attention to the road while I drove with one hand on the wheel and the other arm resting on an angle on her thigh with fingers fondling her pussy up her dress. However, a nice orgasm for her from the build-up of the day and the exhiliration of having her clit tickled while we were driving, and we were back at our accommodation.

We showered together and had a quick doggystyle and standing fuck at the edge of the bed, then another quick shower before we got dressed to go out. We both wore jeans, Ellies looked amazing on her sexy big bottom. I wore a casual shirt, she opted for a nice button up top which gave an elegant view of her cleavage, not too much that it was in your face unless she leaned forward but offering a nice subtle view.

We drove to the club and signed in. We walked to the bistro, and there were Jen and Rob, sitting with the other older couple from the beach. They were engaged in hearty conversation and didn't see us enter the room.

We arrived at the table and were greeted with hugs handshakes, cheek kisses and an introduction to Dave and Mandy. They had a jug of beer and a bottle of wine on the table already and offered us a drink which we happily accepted. Dave and Mandy were just as easy to get along with as Jen and Rob. It was like we had known them forever and the general conversation flowed freely.

Ellie had the largest boobs on the table, and while Jen and Mandy had cuddly gran bod frames and some cleavage showing, all eyes were on Ellies boobs and cuddly BBW belly and butt though the night.

Through the conversation over dinner, we found out that the 4 had first met around 10 years ago at the same beach we were at today, then one day Jen and Rob happened to walk around the beach head and found Dave and Mandy sunbaking there naked. The friendship had really blossomed once they all started going there frequently. Dave told us we should leave the city and move down there so we could join them. As tempting as this was we have our kids in good schools at home, but we do often talk about retiring down there. Dave and Mandy told us how they were itching to come and chat with us at the beach but didn't want to intrude on us, and that they had enjoyed seeing Ellie frolicking about earlier in the day. On multiple occasions Dave advised us his 'wood would not go away all day'.

The band came on not too long after dinner and the 3 girls got up and danced together, a few younger guys came and tried to join them a few times much to the girls delight and amusement, but then after half an hour or so of watching them boogie and us gents chatting, I told the guys that we should go dance for a little while with our wives. We started with our own wives, and then somehow ended up all dancing with each other's partners thru the next half hour. At one stage I saw Daves hand on Ellies butt giving it a gentle rub, but other than that there were no shenanigans.

We went back to the table, and we bought another jug of beer and bottle of wine to share. We stayed a while and the conversation moved around to whether everyone wanted to go back to Rob and Jens house. The look I got from Ellie was not one of total confidence, so I thanked them for the offer but said we needed an early night.

It turned out I made a good move, as exciting as a swinging experience might have been, we had not discussed actually participating in one with any serious intent before, and later Ellie thanked me for not agreeing to go even though she was tingling with sexual energy.

The girls exchanged phone numbers and we left soon afterward. We had passionate sex that night, panting as we talked about what we would like to do with the other couples and what they were likely doing right at that moment with each other's husband and wife, and it opened the thought train of swinging to us.

The weather was not the best on Sunday, so we didn't get to visit the real nude beach. Instead, we just stayed at home and laid around naked most of the day indoors (although there was an interesting interlude which I have covered in another story (see holiday B in story 'Ellies balcony fun') We reminisced about the day before and all the people who saw Ellie. How funny it was that her first nude beach experience wasn't actually at a nude beach.

The girls every now and then send racy photos to each other, sometimes Jen will send selfie pics of the two of them or the 4 of them at the nude beach, and say you know where we are when you're ready.

It must be time for another holiday down that way sometime soon, and the next time we might say yes at the end of the night.

12