Ellie Forever Ch. 15

Story Info
Jack continues, to learn to love.
18.5k words
4.61
1.4k
1

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie Forever Ch. 15

Ellie and I mounted the porch hand in hand and entered the house. I released her hand kissed her lips, "I need to check on Addie and find Mom."

"Don't forget your hot date with Maggie." She winked.

"Oh, I didn't tell you, that's been postponed, and I have to let Maggie know. Mom and I are going to spend some time together tonight and talk through our relationship." I relayed.

Ellie's face erupted in a warm smile, and she hugged me, "That's wonderful baby, but you need to tell Maggie right now, she hasn't left yet, she is actually with Addie in your old room right now. Go to her now, before you miss her, then you can check on Addie while you're at it."

"Good, can you find Mom and make sure she hangs around please."

She nodded and went to the stairs. I followed but turned off in my old room. When I entered, Maggs was sitting cross-legged in the center of the bed still sporting that sexy little bikini. She smiled when our eyes met, I went to her and hugged her, "Hey Maggs, I'm afraid I have some bad news, our date needs to be postponed until tomorrow. Something came up and I need to deal with it. I hope you can forgive me." I begged.

"Oh, I already know about that, Jack, I had a talk with your mother a bit ago. I'm perfectly fine about it, nothing to forgive." She grinned.

I'm sure my face gave away the panic I felt, I wasn't sure if mom had disclosed the subject of our little date or not, "What? I mean... did...."

Maggie cut me off, "Jack, it's ok, I'm not upset. I must admit, I didn't see it coming when she told me why our date was postponed."

"Maggs.... I.... can explain...."

"Jack, it's fine, Addie and I also talked, and she helped me understand some too. We can talk about it tomorrow on our date, your momma needs you and I understand that."

"Ok Maggs, I'll tell you everything tomorrow, just don't jump to conclusions and keep an open mind until I can explain."

"Calm down Jack, it's gonna be fine, I'm not upset; maybe surprised a bit, but not mad."

"Please Maggs, I'll explain it all tomorrow, I wasn't mess'in around when I told you that you were special to me, I don't want mess up our friendship or what may or may not come of it." I worried.

Maggie slid off the bed and crashed into me. She pulled my face down to her and laid a searing kiss on my lips, "Did that reassure you that we are ok? (I smiled and nodded yes) I'm so looking forward to spending time with you tomorrow, and to be honest...... I understand what Addie was saying now when she said how grateful she was that Ellie kept you busy the after you and Addie first made love. I believe the term she used was, 'You beat my little kitty up pretty good', I'm in agreement with her, and if our date was going to be anything close to what we did today, then it may be in my best interest that I take a breather for a day also." She smirked.

"Shit Maggs! Are you hurt, I'm sorry, I.... what...."

"Jack, I'm not hurt... maybe a bit sore, but it's a very good sore, I still feel you leaking out of me, I wouldn't change anything about this day."

We hugged and kissed, and I asked, "Hey where's Addie?"

"She went to the big shower; she'll be back any minute. I do need to go though, could you tell her I'll talk to her in the morning please."

"Sure Maggs, I'll see you tomorrow then."

One more kiss and she was out the door. Seconds later Addie came through the door and immediately rushed to me, she was in a full-throated cry by the time she got to me.

"Hey whoa.... What's wrong sweetheart?"

She stepped back and tried to talk, but she was a hot mess, and I couldn't understand any of it. I pulled her back to my chest and held her tight, trying to shush her. It took several minutes for her to calm herself.

"Hey listen.... Everything is ok, easy now."

She pulled back a step, "It's not ok, Jack, it's not! I'm so sorry baby, I've fucked up and I can't fix it, I've ruined everyone's life, Jack, I'm so sorry, I love you and I'm so sorry. You're gonna hate me, you're gonna banish me for what I've done. I'm not trustworthy, I'm a whore. I gotta get outta here Jack, just let me go, it'll be best for everyone, let go Jack, you have to let go of me."

Addie was out of her mind with grief, babbling on, and starting to physically struggle against me.

"ADDISON! Stop, just stop it, right now!" I barked.

She became still and her anguish broke me; tears dribbled down my cheek as I looked her in the eye. Her face was a mess, tear streaked, she was visibly shaking, whimpering, and lip quivering on the verge of another meltdown.

"There's absolutely nothing you could do to make me banish you, much less hate you. You're the love of my life. Calm down baby, and tell me what's wrong, is this about Benny on the dock?"

"You know what I did with Benny? How?"

"Addie, I don't even care, and if that's what this is about then it's me who should be hated."

"No Jack, we're not supposed to have secrets, and this is eat 'in me alive, I got something to say, and it's gonna make you hate my guts, you're gonna wish I never moved here."

"Addie...."

"NO! let me talk Jack, I have to tell you. So, you know the first part, you sent me to that dock, I was looking forward to getting real friendly out there, right? (I nodded) Now remember, the whole swim out there I was thinking about my big hunky boyfriend coming out there and showing me what a stud he his, so my motor was running at speed already. Then old Benny shows up and you know I kinda got a girl boner for him, right? (I nodded again and rolled my eyes) so he climbs aboard the dock and proceeds to turn on all his sweet talking and tells me that you were busy with Maggie, and he would do you a favor and keep me warmed up. Now, I got to admit, It fried my bacon to know that you told me you'd be right out, only to find that you blew me off for the new girl. So, when Benny started rubbing me down and then threw on the charm.... Well, it kinda fanned the flames that you started. Before I knew it old Benny had my top off and getting real handsy. To begin with I waved him off a few times, but I gotta say Jack, that old man has been at it a day or two and is a journeyman tradesman when it comes to sneaking the clothes right off a girl. After he got the tingles started in me, he moved on, and in the blink of an eye, my bottoms were gone. So, I'm lying there ass up for the world to see when he gets busy on my legs. That intensified the tingles a bit until he got back up to my butt, he did a number on my ass, and I was gnawing at my lip to keep my shit straight. Then he proclaimed it's time for his handy dandy scalp massage, I was relieved that he might just climb out from between my legs and work from the other end. NOPE! Old Benny, real sneaky like, shucked out of his shorts and leaned way out over me, planted a hand by my head and used the other one to turn up the tingles, massaging my scalp. Directly he shuffled around a minute and suddenly I felt him furrow that big old horse cock between my butt cheeks as he massages my scalp. My weak protest fell on deaf ears, wasn't like I really meant it anyhow. I'm ashamed to say with his big old hog grinding back and forth all over me; I was finding it hard to think straight, so, Like a lamb to slaughter, I just turned into some kinda dumb, cum drunk sub and just followed every order he spat out. When he whispered that he was done on the back side and had me flip, I hardly protested, when he wouldn't let me have my bottoms, I just rolled over and showed him all my goodies. He was quick to get my legs nice and wide. He shuffled up some to pry me wider to accommodate his big sexy belly, that dick of his got hung up between us. Benny grabbed my ankles and hoisted my legs up, and slicker that shit, he tells me to drag his cock outta there and I did it without out a care in the world. Soon as it was free, he had me lay that heavy, warm slab of meat right down on my tummy. I have to admit, I came a little, right-on contact. He got busy rubb'in down everything in sight, shoulders, boobs, tummy. I at least knocked him off his game when he started sawing it back and forth on my little kitty. I did tell him that if he didn't let me up, I wasn't gonna be strong enough to keep his horse cock outta me, he let me up pretty quick, because I think he had found his limit too. Baby, I'm sorry to say though, once I was on my feet, he apologized for leaving me hang'in after teasing my swampy little pussy all that time. He sure did make up to me by wrapping an arm around me long enough to stab his big old fingers in me until I blew a gusher."

She started crying again, but I got her shut down pretty quick, "Listen sweetheart, I think I'm the untrustworthy one in this cipher. I set you up to fail. You'd been awful sassy at me lately and cock teasing some and I thought it might be a good idea to turn the tables a bit. I made a deal with Benny, not to just outright bone you half silly, but to get you all flustered and wound up, I'm the sorry one and I hope you don't hate me. I'm broken hearted that I put you through that, I will never do that again."

She just stared at me letting all that sink in. I didn't expect the ear ringing smack across my face, but at least she followed it, by leaping in my arms and showering my face with kisses. I kept telling her how sorry I was while she kissed me.

"Baby, it's ok, but you can't do that ever again, I ain't that strong, something breaks inside of me when I'm full of booze and someone goes waving boners in my face, it's like I can't control myself. I couldn't live with myself if I did that to you and the others."

"I learned my lesson; it won't happen again. I love you Addison."

She pushed me back on the bed and straddled me, "You better be careful in the future big boy, that old man bout took your pussy. He got me all jacked up, put me on my back and rubbed his big old cock all over my little pussy. If he really wanted to fuck me, he could have, I wouldn't have stopped him. He could've buried himself to the root way up inside me and made squeal all night, all because you wanted to teach me a lesson. I think you learned a lesson yourself today, one that I already knew. I know myself well enough that I'm not as strong as some when it comes to sex, my will power is not what it should be. I have learned to deal with it by not putting myself in a position to test it. So, everyone at times feels a physical attraction to a random person who pops up in their life, that isn't a bad thing. I'm sure you've been out somewhere random and said to yourself 'wow, she really pretty'. That's normal, right? (I nodded) Well Benny has been a long-time friendly friend, we've known him for years, I trust him, I love that he is so kind, gentle, and respectful, he always looks out for me. (I nodded again), so what you did today, is put me out there on that dock, knowing I was already hopped up on liquor and estrogen, then you sent the one guy out there who I care about and trust the most, other than you of course, and had him hit all the buttons that you know get me all jacked up, and he tells me that you'd run off with another girl."

Addie had pushed me onto the bed and straddled me and was rocking her hips on me gently as she explained all this to me.

I reached for her face and pulled her down to kiss me, "I see it clearly now Addie, I'm very sorry and I won't make that mistake again, but you need to own your piece of it also. You can't simply say 'hey, when I'm drunk I do crazy shit' and just be ok with it. You need to try to improve that at about yourself. I love you with all my heart sweetie, and I know you love me that way. I told you two in the beginning that I was worried that it wouldn't work out between the three of us, these are the little things that turn into big things that could be our downfall. I can tell you that I'm trying to work out my own issues around this relationship too. I have this big double standard in my face all the time. You guys encourage me all the time to have sex outside our relationship, and it's hard for me to do that when I've asked that you all be monogamous with me." Addie started to speak, but I kissed her to shut her up. "I know you to say you don't care, but it still bothers me."

She kissed me again, "You still have other lessons to learn, stud. I guess you haven't realized it yet, but I actually want you to have sex outside our relationship, I'm not just tolerating it to make you happy, it actually makes me hotter for you. Now, I'm not sure it started out that way for Ellie, but once she saw me and you rubbing uglies, It flipped a switch inside her somewhere, and yes, she gets off on watching you with others also, she's just not as vocal about it as I am. You should also know that it just isn't the sex act with others that get our kitties purring, it's the fact that you truly care about whoever you're engaged with, and you just pour love into them and make them feel so special. I didn't get to see you with Maggie today, but I talked with her afterward and it melted my heart to see how happy you made her, that of course woke my kitty and got her purring like she is right now." She grinned and kissed me.

Addie stood on the bed and unceremoniously dropped her bikini bottoms and reseated herself after pulling down my shorts just enough to get my dick out. She was very wet, and she slowly rocked herself on me. I reached up and freed her lovely boobs from the confines of her dinky little top and massaged them. She soon batted my hands away and laid herself on my chest, nuzzling my neck with kisses as her magic curvy hips bounced up and down on me. I squeezed her ass cheeks and groaned at the pleasure I was feeling, that in turn made Addie moan and pick up the pace of her hips. It was all snowballing very fast, her little pussy was gripping and releasing me over and over again. The relentless pounding her hips were giving me required me to escalate, I grasped her hips and thrusted up into her and commenced to jackhammering her a warp speed, "O-o-o-o-o-o.............. GOD!" She groaned and began convulsing on top of me, I lost my shit and exploded inside her, grunting and groaning out several ropes, filling her to the brim. We both slumped in exhaustion and held each other, cuddling and kissing and nibbling at each other.

"You're so sexy Addison Gentry, I love you." I proclaimed.

"Thank you baby, I love you too."

We lounged with me still soft inside her for a while, until Ellie stepped in, "Hey baby, your mom is looking for you, I told her you'd be down soon to see her, she's in the kitchen.

"OH sure, I'll get a quick rinse and go, thank you." I winked.

Addie rolled off, dislodging me from her cunny, and pulled me from the bed, "Come on stud, I'll scrub your back."

Remarkably, my shower was quick, not something that generally is attainable when one or more of the girls are present, but I was particularly proud of both of us for being very clinical about washing each other, knowing my mother was waiting and how she reacted the last time I'd kept her waiting. Fortunately for me she was in a chipper mood when I arrived in the kitchen.

She was leaning over the island bar, looking at her phone. She was wearing a light blue, airy little sundress that just covered her ass as she leaned on the counter. Her brows were knitted as she concentrated on her phone. I leaned on the counter in the same pose and turned my head and smiled to her, "Hey you."

The expression on her face transitioned from concentration into a big smile, "Hi baby." She set her phone down and leaned over to kiss me. The sensual kiss lingered for a moment. "Are we still on for tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, but I do have a slight change of plans, is that ok with you?" She worried.

"I'm good as long as long as it involves you and me and some alone time mom. I really want to talk through whatever is bothering you and hopeful help you in any way I can."

"Good! It does involve those things, but I was thinking that we might just make a weekend of it, maybe make the couple hour drive up to Pennington, eat some good food, stay in a nice hotel and spend a whole lot of time figuring things out." She smiled.

I was smiling as she laid out her plan until I realized that I told Ellie I would find rings and a preacher and then there was Maggie, we were supposed to have a date tomorrow.

Mom seen my face fall, "What's wrong baby, I thought you would like the plan." She frowned.

"Oh....I love your plan mom, but......I..... mean, Maggie's date and Ellie and I....we were going to shop for rings, and we need to get a truck and...."

"Jack, hold up a minute, I'm not going to make it a habit of hogging all your time, but we need this time together, so I suggest you go talk to Ellie and Maggie, but forget about the stupid truck for the weekend, and I think the rings can wait based on the talk Ellie and I had. She don't give two hoots about any rings or wedding ceremony, that's all for you. You can do all that stuff Monday after we are back, I'll be glad to go along and help if you want." She explained.

"Talk to me about what?" Ellie said entering the kitchen.

I turned toward Ellie just in time to get a peck on the lips, which made us both smile.

"Well mom kinda wanted to stretch our date tonight out through the weekend and I had told you we could ring shop, and then Maggs wanted tomorrow night with me so...."

"Whoa.... Hang on a minute, do you want to spend the weekend with your mother?"

"Of course, I do, that would be awesome, but I already committed to you and Maggs." I countered.

"Jack, next time lead with that. You put that all on your mom, when actually you want the same thing. Look, I love that you're trying to keep your word, but you do need to realize that we're a lot different than most families, right. So, if you want to spend the weekend with your mom, then that's what you should do. Things are gonna change all the time, probably more than they normally would since we are so different than the average family. It's ok if plans change honey, you just have to be sure the communication happens and reasons why, everyone will be ok with that, and will adjust."

"Ok Ell, I just worry I'm gonna mess up and disappoint someone, I dislike being a disappointment."

"Now, I think it's very important that you two get some quality time and I think taking a weekend is a terrific idea, so, you two go and get yourself ready for wherever you're going and get out of here, I'll call Maggie for you and let her know, I think I might just see if she wants to spend the weekend here with me and Addie and mom."

Mom leaned in and pecked Ellie's lips before heading to the bedroom, "Thank you dear."

I followed her lead and kissed her too, "I love you Elouise."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, "You make sure you treat her like the queen she is this weekend baby, make sure you listen to her feelings and respect them, whatever they may be. Feelings are real and they are not wrong, they are simply what they are, and everyone is entitled to have their own."

"I'm gonna miss you." I frowned.

"I'll miss you too, so you go take care of your momma and get back here, we got some babies to make." She smiled.

When I entered the bedroom mom was already filling her suitcase.

She excitedly skipped over to me and kissed my lips, "Go get cleaned up so you can pack, and I'll shower when I'm done packing."

"I'm good to go mom, I just showered so I'll just go get my bag and get packed."

She hugged me tight and giggled, "I'm so excited to spend the weekend alone with you!" She was still giggling when she pushed me out the door.

Maddie was in there when I entered my old bedroom and offered to help.

"I'm not sure how productive that will be with you dressed like that." I smirked.