Ellie May's 4-H Project

Story Info
Two Texas women dominate/enslave a Harvard student.
7.9k words
4.27
27.1k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie May's 4-H Project

(This story is set in a world where legalized, non-hereditary slavery is commonplace for serious crime, unredeemed debt, or voluntary self-indenture. All characters who are enslaved or have any intimate/sexual contact with slaves are 18 years of age or older. This is fiction; no one should ever be deprived of free will nor used sexually without his or her uncoerced permission.)

(Note: Joe Doe, the master of public humiliation and sexual submission, gave me the basic situation and some of the dialogue for this story. He granted permission for a guest appearance by Professor Sarah Hollister, who after all teaches at the university where the male protagonist is an undergraduate. I also confess to having borrowed ideas from slavery expert Badger Therese and added a few of my own, including two familiar characters, but the basic premise is pure Joe, for which we should all be grateful. Any errors are, of course, mine; I hope you enjoy the story.)

*****

During the numerous lock-downs associated with the recent pandemic, a bunch of creative young 4-H-ers came of age without having finished high school yet, let alone presented their final projects for 4-H, where county fairs and annual conferences were suspended in 2020 and 2021. It wouldn't be fair to have these experienced future ranchers and farmers compete against the younger kids, so for the past several years there had been a special, aged-18-and-over, section of the local county fairs where all the overaged high school seniors could compete.

Of course, the pandemic had also produced severe economic hardship in the countryside, resulting in more than the usual number of curvy, long-legged, coltish young women being sold into slavery to keep their families' farms and ranches afloat. Once the local Fair Board set aside a separate building for activities involving only 4-H-ers who were over the age of 18, a lot of people suddenly realized that these activities could now involve human slavery and other sexual activities, with which those under age 18 were not allowed to have any contact.

So this year, when I visited our local fairground in East Texas, a bored-looking volunteer stood at the entrance to one of the exhibition barns, checking IDs to ensure all who entered were aged 18 or older. Inside, I found a long row of collared young women, appropriately slave naked, cuffed and tied onto a row of sybian saddles where they were squirming and moaning. Audience members could put in a dollar and "drive them" like the little motorboats at the amusement parks, attempting to bring the helpless sluts to orgasm. Overhead monitors graded each 18- or 19-year old woman on number of orgasms, staying "mounted" and in good riding form while climaxing, degree of juiciness in the saddle (there was a device like a rain gauge connected to each saddle to measure accumulated moisture), and especially total number of up/down motions before coming, also known as the 'cowgirl score.' Owners and spectators encouraged the young sluts to herculean performances as they bounced on their sybians (and their boobs swayed on their chests). Based on the sexual innuendos being voiced, many of the spectators had gone to high school with the now-sticky equestrians, cheering when the former cheerleaders and other "stuck-up bitches" humiliated themselves by climaxing in public while bound naked and teased beyond endurance. At least the audience couldn't accuse them of being frigid...

There was also a bonus round where, for an additional fee, the spectators could each plant a black metal binder clip, originally designed to hold papers together, on a sensitive portion of a captive's anatomy before another round of sybian riding ensued. The squirms and moans that these clips elicited when applied to ripe young female flesh were only exceeded by the extreme wriggling and howling when those clips were later removed, permitting the blood to flow through sensitive areas that had gone numb.

Besides that, the fair featured a pony ride, where a random stranger could feed dollars into a slot to control the twin vibrators impaling a cute, corn-fed young woman who, not that many years before, might well have won her class in horsemanship at a previous fair. Only now she was working on whoresmanship, riding dildos rather than ponies, and because there was very little fabric on her body the winning ribbons were sometimes pinned directly onto her massive mammaries, sort of like slapping the sharp pins of airborne wings into a new parachutist's chest until you draw blood. The judges appeared to take particular joy in catching a slave nipple with the pin. Perceptive new slave owners had installed several mounting racks behind the pony ride where spectators could rent the immobilized bodies of winning riders, some of whom they had known in high school, while those riders blushed furiously and moaned frantically as they got shafted in their bonds.

The milking barn contained at least half dozen machines of various configurations and models. Some machines were experimental or were for judging, but HCI had their brand new 2021 XL, designed for slave stallions, on display. It was very large and had room for 16 pizzles. Some owners tested it out on their slaves, but most of the "cows" were actually visitors who either wanted to try it out or were persuaded by their wives or girlfriends to do so. Of course, after they were strapped in, the women were at the controls, with the speed of the milking entirely in THEIR gentle hands. As the voice collars that came with the machine prevented the males from making any sound other than "MOOOOO", there was a lot of mooing going on in the barn, interspersed with feminine laughter and giggles. Unlike the sybian rides, here the males were the sex objects and the females were the foul-mouthed spectators, although at least the guys got off. Equal opportunity sexual humiliation?

*****

After watching these festivities for a while and even wasting a few bucks to see and fondle last year's corn festival queen, I moved into the project barn, where various free over-18s were showing off their latest projects to the judges.

The three judges, two females and one male, crowded around one naked male subject. He was in his late teens or early 20s, strong, handsome, and muscular. He stood with his arms cuffed behind him, his legs spread, and a horse bit in his mouth forcing him into a perpetual smile (aka slave smile). But the focus of the judges was the specially built metal cage around his cock, his stepsister's project for the fair.

Ellie May Wilson, also smiling for the judges, showed off her project. She was a strikingly well-endowed young blonde in sprayed-on jeans, low-necked sweater, and ponytail, clearly in charge of the bound male. "This is my stepbrother, Steve, and he's helping me with my science project. This doo-hickey here is the EDGER, and it's been keeping him erect, but not letting him come, for the last four weeks. See, the little stimulator starts pumping like THIS..."

Steve's nostrils flared as his sister turned it on with an evil grin, and the cock cage began pumping his cock. He groaned in desperation and frustration, causing the judges and onlookers to laugh.

"Looks like he's gonna blow!" one of the Judges said.

"Nope, just keep watchin'," Ellie May said.

The cage continued to pump, until seconds before blissful release, when the bound guy's eyeballs started to roll upwards, a spark from the cage and a YELP from poor Steve marked the end of the machine masturbation session.

"It'll start up again in a tick," Ellie May said. "The idea is to see if I can raise his sperm count and ejaculation distance and velocity though 31 days of edging. Tomorrow, when he's ready, we can hook up this camera and finally let him shoot his load, only we'll measure speed and distance with this highspeed camera. If this works, it should help ranchers train up their stud stallions to be more potent, more effective at impregnating mares. It could also be used to discipline stallions, human or otherwise."

"Not so fast," one of the female judges said, softly cupping Steve's balls in a manner that caused him to again grow rigid. "You said he's your stepbrother? And you've kept him like this for 30 days? I'm surprised he agreed to that."

Ellie May smirked. "He's home from his smarty pants college for the summer and my mom, his stepmother, said he had to help out his little sister if he wants to go back to school. She said if he didn't like the EDGER, she was gonna have him help me demonstrate the new gelding clippers I built." The two female judges smiled and the male judge gasped as Ellie May took the sharp pliers off her work belt. "They got a real SNAP to them," Ellie May said, releasing the spring and causing the women to laugh and the men in the crowd to wince and cross their legs as the pliers closed around an imaginary victim. "Whenever I wave these clippers around, my big bro gets all nice and docile, and I can do anything I want."

Steve whimpered as the EDGER kicked on, and the cycle began yet again.

(I could see why the female judge had asked how long poor Steve had worn that instrument of torture. A little background, for you Yankees who may not understand things too good because you're too busy worrying about using your turn signals: Because human slaves are technically livestock, the same state Department of Agriculture that oversees county fairs ALSO records slaves and supervises the slave industry in Texas. And if this guy, who looked to be aged 19 or 20, allowed his stepsister to keep him caged and controlled for 30 days, then in effect he had submitted to slavery and could/should be collared and recorded as such. He might have been a rising college sophomore, but he was still dependent on his family. With his father often out of town on business, his new stepmother (who had moved in while he was away at college for freshman year) was in loco parentis, with the emphasis on "loco.")

(Of course, I found out later that the stepmother had already installed another cock cage so her new husband didn't wander while he was on business trips like the one where he met her--needless to say, the father was just as pussy-whipped behind closed doors as his son was at the fair. The family that slaves together stays together, I guess.)

After the exhibition for the judges, I asked the son, Steve Wilson, about this device. I learned that there were a few times where Steve got to remove the humiliating EDGER around his cock, but the embarrassment of those moments was even worse than the frustration of wearing it. Ellie May and her bitch friends insisted that he strip off in front of them, after which they would hand-wash and shave his junk. His prick couldn't decide whether to stand up straight from female handling or shrink and hide from the straight-edged razors they used. The female cackling reminded Steve of the witches in Macbeth, and when he said as much just last week, Ellie May immediately squealed on him. In her greatly enhanced narration of his minor rebellion, Steve had called her not a witch but a similar word that began with a "B." Steve soon ended up over his stepmother's knee, pants pulled down to his knees, with the three harpies giggling as they handed his stepmother the wooden hairbrush that was going to be used to tan his cute buns and reduce him to a crying, repentant little boy.

Unfortunately, the metal in the contraption dug into his stepmother's thigh, so it had to come off--the device, not the thigh, although as you'll see more than that "came off." Alice--or "Mizz Wilson" as she always insisted he call her--pulled up her skirt and bent his body tightly across her lap, so his dick was rubbing between her creamy thighs and his head (like his dick) was dangling, pointing harmlessly toward the kitchen floor. His hands, of course, were still cuffed behind his back. Ellie May and her friends laid it on with a trowel as Alice rubbed his naughty bottom with the brush, scolding him for being a "naughty, horny little boy" and warning him he was "really gonna get it good!"

Once the spanking began, his stepmother alternated blistering spanks and scolding with thigh squeezing and "adjustments" to his position, while the three girls laughed and taunted him for being so "nasty" and such a wimp. Both the whacking and fondling of his exposed rear end excited the poor guy. All of the women were overjoyed when poor Steve, teased beyond endurance, climaxed on Alice's soft thighs. That was why he wasn't ready to shoot for the judges that first day at the fair and had to wait to "reload" on the next day. Meanwhile, his stepmother was so outraged to feel him cum on her thighs that she really laid it on and used first the hairbrush and then Ellie May's belt across his tenderized ass. After which he had to lick his cum off that grade A soft Bitch Goddess skin.

Although he was frustrated and bruised, Steve was also surprisingly honest about some of the threats Ellie May made. "As much as I hate to admit it, Ellie May teasing with the clippers and making the 'snip-snip' motion with her fingers also turned me on. I didn't want her to actually castrate me, of course, but Sometimes I was struck by the thought that she COULD do it, and that I was really as helpless as a bull or dog or any other dumb animal to stop her from 'fixing' me. Yes, she could snip them off, right in the 4-H barn if she cared to, and I'd have no recourse. It would be a good place to do it, as she could probably sell my nuts, for jewelry or fine dining, and get a pretty good price for them, too. No, I really don't WANT that to happen, but if I'm in the right mood her clippers can even increase my erection. She knows it, too, which is why she keeps threatening me. That, and she finds it fun to do."

*****

Being excited in the heat of the moment was one thing, but accumulated pain was another. The evening after the first exhibition of her device at the fair, Steve was really uncomfortable from the genital torment and physical punishment that had been inflicted on him.

"I can't go back to Harvard with this THING on my dick," Steve whined. "It shocks me when I'm sleeping!"

"It only shocks you when you get a stiffy, because of all your nasty thoughts," his stepmother said. Alice was standing there in mommy pose, hands on her hip, relishing her power. This was so much fun, and his plaintive pleas only made it more of a turn-on for both her and her daughter Ellie May, who was standing right behind her and making the "L" LOSER sign on her head as she taunted her smarty pants stepbrother. The mother was clearly doing a good job of training her daughter to dominate any male she met; pity her future boyfriends and husband.

"How am I supposed to go out with girls in college with my dick locked up?" Steve wailed.

"You broke up with your girlfriend... Stephanie was it? -- because you were cheating on her. Maybe a semester treating women RESPECTFULLY would be good for you!" Ellie May nodded in agreement and stuck out her tongue.

"But I can't go three months without... without..."

"Of course not, dear," his stepmother said. "I've already talked to Stephanie. When you can't bear it anymore, talk to her, and she'll call me. I'll talk to Ellie May, and we'll give Stephanie written permission so she can book you a session at the animal husbandry (snicker) barn off campus. She'll take you over there, and Ellie May and I can watch remotely while they hook you up to the machine, insert a nice exciter up your butt, and use the high speed camera to record your ejaculation."

"There she blows!" Ellie May said, laughing fit to bust (and she certainly had a bust). "Besides," she added, "Now that I own your little butt, I get to charge a stud fee every time you mount some filly. Or maybe you're so small we should just put you on a milking machine and sell the semen."

With the addition of the spankings, Steve's life had entered a new phase of hell. It wasn't long until his stepmother had delegated "disciplinary duties" to her sadistic daughter, who used them to subjugate her stepbrother even further.

That evening, Steve knelt in front of his sister and her friends, very, very carefully painting their toenails as they chatted about him.

"What really galls me is he thinks he's so fucking SMART, going to Harvard, while I'm taking slave management at the community college. But little Stevie doesn't look so smart painting my toesy-woesys, does he?" she tittered, wiggling her toes.

"Naw, he looks like a ball-less wimp with his dick locked up. Not like a REAL man." Tammy agreed, almost snorting in her scorn.

"No, he still has his nuts... at least for now," Ellie May said causing Steve's hands to tremble in fear as she touched the ever present clippers in a holster on her belt. Ellie May LOVED to play with her "nut stealers" as she called them, and by now everyone in town knew what they were for.

"Look!" Betsy said gleefully. "Mr. Harvard got scared you were going to snip him, and now he smeared some on the end of your toe. You should take off your belt and tan his ass for that."

"I don't know why you're always threatening to use the clippers on him, if you never do it," Betsy said.

"I'd do it in a second, if my mom would let me," Ellie May said. "She doesn't want to do it, because she's afraid that as a ballless wonder he'll get all fat and lazy and won't care about anything. It's no fun beating someone who just wants to die. Letting him keep his balls gives him that little spark, that fire, that makes him a great slave. Plus, it's fun to punish him for his boners!" All three girls laughed as Steve carefully painted and then blew on Betsy's toes.

"If you're not going to do it, why threaten him?" Tammy said.

"Because it's not a threat," Ellie May explained. "He knows that when I touch these" - Steven flinched when she touched the pliers, "I'm thinking about fixin' him, and fixin' him good. That gives him another stiffy. Yeah, if I do it, I'll get punished, but it will be worth it, just to see that look of panic on his face when I release the spring and SNIP!"

"Look, he's peeing on the floor!" Tammy yelled. "Scardy cat, scardy cat!"

"Rub his nose in it!" Betsy said.

"Yeah!" Tammy agreed. "Then give him the belt!"

*****

The next morning, Steven's butt hurt him terribly, and that was even before Ellie May inserted a large, lubricated plug between his cheeks. His stepmom had insisted that he crawl backwards, hands cuffed and mouth again gagged, into a wire mesh cage suitable for a large dog. That cage was already sitting in the back of the family's better pickup truck, which Ms. Wilson had appropriated for her own use. Steve was acutely aware that he was travelling in exactly the manner usually used to transport slaves, something often termed "poodle express." The only slight difference between himself and a slave was that he was wearing a tight pair of shorts, but even at that his zipper was open with that damn cage and EDGER wrapped around his junk. The shorts didn't help his modesty, just held the buttplug in place. Four times on the way to the fair, he heard the whine as the EDGER whirred, kicking into gear. And four times it pumped him up, brought his cock to full erection, and then shocked him before he could get off.

Soon enough, Ellie May was showing off her device to the judges in the finals for human animal husbandry. (She and her friends snickered every time they heard the term "animal husbandry" used--cuckoldry would probably be a more appropriate term. Steve might have been nominally male, but the girls all agreed that he was playing the bitch in this experiment.) With everything lined up, Ellie May turned on the device one more time. It pumped and pumped, while her handcuffed, nearly-naked stepbrother kept jerking his hips lewdly forward. Suddenly he shot off and the camera recorded white stuff flying in a graceful arc that hit the ground more than three meters away from where he stood. The judges were very impressed.