Ellie Moves In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sure," he finally agreed after studying his sister's expression for too long. "When would you want to try it?"

"We're here now. I'm just here studying. And no one can see us from here."

That felt awfully sudden to her brother, who never expected they'd just suddenly strip to get used to being naked together so Ellie could meet his flaky sometimes girlfriend on a nude beach. There was an awkward moment, but before Dave had a chance to think of a reply, his sister reached for the back of her neck and started untying the top of her bikini. Within a few seconds, Ellie stripped off her bikini and stood completely naked in front of her brother.

Her tits stood out like inverted teacups, with coral colored nipples and areolas that were a little bigger than half dollars. Her pussy was so smooth and bald it could only be waxed. It was the sweetest looking, most perfectly formed girl mound her brother had ever seen. Ellie took his breath away and left him with his jaw gaping open. Until now, he thought his sister's bikini had been almost as good as naked, but removing those scant triangles of fabric was enough to turn his world upside down.

"Uhhh, Dave. If you're not gonna take off your clothes pretty soon I'm gonna start feeling really weird."

"Oh, sorry, Ell. I was just...geezus, fuck you look amazing," he blurted.

Ellie laughed and even started to blush. Her brother was happy to see how pleased she was with his reaction, but he started to take off his clothes before she changed her mind and put her bikini back on. He caught his younger sister surveying his fully exposed body. Her eyes lingered for too long on his cock and he was straining to keep from getting hard. When her eyes finally rose back up to his face she was smiling.

"Looking good, big brother," she said. "Really good."

"Thanks, Ell," he muttered.

Despite the few awkward moments at first, Dave felt good being naked out on his deck again, catching the air and sun in all those places that never saw it otherwise. It felt even better to nude in front of his gorgeous little sister and to see the way she appreciated what she saw. He decided to stay outside a while and lay out on a chaise not far from where his nude sister was sitting at the table concentrating on her studies.

They sat out quietly a while, with Ellie's face buried in her notebooks except for the occasional glance she cast over at her nude brother. Just when Dave was starting to think about how good it felt to take advantage of the privacy of the deck for going nude, his sister spoke up as if she were reading his mind.

"You used to do this a lot before I moved in, didn't you?" she asked.

Her brother admitted she was right. She smiled.

"So. My big brother is a nudist," she laughed. "I'm sorry you thought you had to change that for me. You didn't have to."

"I didn't want to freak you out," he told her. "Not everyone takes to it so easily."

"You thought I might freak out seeing you nude?"

"Some sisters would."

"True. Too bad for them. But I guess you can see that your little sis is all grown up now and I can handle adult things, like hanging out naked with my brother."

They both laughed. "Yeah, well, I did kind of notice that. Hard not to."

"I notice things, too, Dave," she said suggestively.

"Oh yeah? Such as?"

"Such as the fact that my big brother is really my big brother."

"Oh my god, Ell, you don't know that!"

Ellie snickered more deviously than her brother had ever heard. "I don't need to see you hard to know, Dave. I've seen plenty of average guys and you are definitely above that. Not that I'd mind seeing you hard."

"Yeah, well I don't want to scar you for life," he told her, making her laugh.

Dave got up and went inside before Ellie's teasing got any worse. He was just beginning to feel good about the way he had successfully willed himself to keep from getting hard in front of her. Lasting an hour or so wasn't bad, he thought. But her attention and teasing about his cock was the end of the battle for him. The moment he got inside and out of his sister's sight he gave his growing rod a badly needed stroke. He was rock hard by the time he reached the bathroom. With the sight of his naked baby sister in mind, Dave stroked his throbbing pole in front of the sink until he came.

He took a minute to wash up with a wet cloth, and then went to his home office setup and checked up on some things for work. He and Ellie both stayed naked the rest of the day. It was good to see how easily she was adapting to going nude at home, and after rubbing one out in the bathroom, Dave found it was easier to relax around the most beautiful nude girl he'd ever seen. The siblings even ate dinner together nude.

Later on, Dave was relaxing on the couch with the TV on. Ellie came out from her room as she usually did and snuggled up to him the way she'd been doing the whole month she'd been there.

"Anything good to watch?" she asked, nestling up to his side.

"Ell? What are you doing?"

"The same thing we do every night."

"Well, it's not exactly the same," he pointed out.

"So am I not supposed to snuggle with my big brother just because we're naked? I'd rather put my clothes back on. But I'd really rather not. I like the way this feels."

"Ell, brothers and sisters don't really snuggle like we do. And they definitely don't snuggle naked."

"Well, apparently we do," she said, squirming up even tighter.

Dave just sighed and then laughed, and then put his arm around naked sister's shoulders the way he always did when they watched TV together.

"Tell me you don't like this," Ellie said.

"I can't," he admitted.

They went quiet a little while, pretending they were both paying attention to a movie, but Dave was acutely aware of his sister's smooth, warm boob pressing against his side. He loved holding her close even more when she was naked, and he couldn't stop letting his eyes drift over her flawless skin. He thought about how nice it was going to be to get her to Bare Beach and see her nude on the sand and in the water, but he was wishing it could only be the two of them. Maybe he'd think of an excuse to break the date with Nicole and go with Ellie, just the two of them.

Yet there was now the danger of getting hard in front of his sister. With her cheek resting against his shoulder and her hand on his leg, merely inches away from his cock, it was feeling more and more impossible to keep his member from growing. The way she was breathing on his skin was only making it worse. Ever so gradually, Dave's cock started to grow thicker and longer. He didn't want to get hard in front of Ellie, but the last thing he wanted to do was let go of her now. Her body felt so warm and silky against him, and he loved having her close. He didn't ever want to let go of her.

Dave thought back on how he'd never found a girl he could just spend time with like this with Ellie. No stress. No games. Just being themselves and feeling his heart beat with affection and love. Nicole was definitely not the one. But since Ellie moved in he'd felt happy. He stopped fighting against the erection that was forming in front of his sister. His flesh continued to get bigger and harder. Dave sighed and kissed the top of his sister's head.

"I love you, Ell," he told her.

"I love you, too, big brother."

He reached for her cheek and turned her face up to his.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?"

Ellie smiled and blushed. "Not like you did just now."

"If I ever find a girlfriend as sweet and beautiful as you I'm never gonna let her go."

"What about me?" she asked, her eyes searching his.

Dave's cock pulsed in response. He was hard as a rock and fully swollen within a few more seconds. His sister's suggestion was loud and clear, but he could swear his ears were playing tricks on him.

"But...you're my sister," he protested weakly.

"That doesn't stop you from getting hard for me," she said, keeping her eyes on his face and curling her hand around his cock at the same time.

"Can't help it," Dave groaned, savoring the way his sister was now slowly stroking his shaft. "You just...do this to me."

Ellie turned to look at her brother's cock, seeing it fully aroused for the first time as her small hand skimmed up and down the long, thick shaft.

"I knew it," she giggled. "Waaay above average."

"Oh god, this is so bad," her brother groaned.

"That's part of what makes it so good, my beautiful big brother. I'm tired of wasting time with other guys who'll never love me like you do, baby."

"Ellie, are you sure about this?"

"More than anything."

"Fuck," he groaned. "I love you so much."

Dave then kissed his sister. She kissed him back without hesitation, opening her lips and letting their tongues swirl and lick between each other's mouth. Her grip grew tighter on his cock while he finally let his hands explore her perfectly smooth body the way he'd been dreaming of since the moment she walked in the door. Ellie was moaning passionately into her brother's mouth while he felt her body, running his hands down her sides to feel her legs and then back up until he was caressing each of her bare tits in his hands.

Ellie's nipples were hard and sensitive, and when Dave pinched and rolled the delectable nubs between his fingers it made his sister moan even more deeply into his mouth.

"Suck them for me, baby," she pleaded, pulling back from the kiss. "Suck your baby sister's tits."

Dave suddenly forgot why he ever thought he could resist this hot, sexy, passionate girl. He pushed her backward, laying her back against the couch and squeezed her tits in his hands while he moved back and forth from one to the other, sucking and licking each of her nipples. Ellie's lithe body was squirming beneath him as he suckled her perfect breasts. His cock was against her inner thigh now as she raked her fingers through his hair. But he soon began kissing lower on her body, moving onto the floor by the couch while he kissed a trail all the way to her bald pussy mound.

"Ohhhh, Daaaave," she sighed the moment he kissed her silken pussy.

She pulled her legs open wider and gave him all the room he needed to slide his tongue up the length of her slit. She moaned her approval as he licked her. Then Dave began kissing and licking his little sister's hairless pussy like he was devouring a sweet piece of candy. Her fuck honey began flowing free and steady as he lapped at her slit and stabbed his tongue into her hole.

"Oh, oh, Dave, fuck, yessss," she purred. "Suck your little sister's pussy. Fuck it with your tongue, baby. Fuck!"

Ellie ground her dripping cunt against her brother's mouth while he trapped her clit between his lips and slipped a pair of fingers into her hole. Sliding his fingers in and out of her slippery sheath, he sucked on her clit with gentle insistence, pulling her toward a climax that made her entire body shudder with pleasure.

After her climax, Dave eased up to let her recover, but his fingers were still gently massaging her G spot. He knew it wouldn't take long to bring her to another orgasm, and he wanted to give her as many as her luscious, young body could handle.

Ellie lifted her legs high and wide enough to expose her delectably cute asshole. Dave's cock lurched and pulsed at the sight of his sister's tight little starbud. He didn't want to simply make love to his sister, or even just to fuck her like a hot little ragdoll. He wanted to own her lock, stock and barrel. If there were consequences to fucking your sister then Dave didn't care anymore.

Smearing Ellie's dripping honey from her slit onto her asshole, Dave began licking her rim, teasing the tight ring with his tongue, lapping her juices off the little wrinkle of flesh. The girl gasped when her brother licked her asshole, her body squirming and deep, throaty moans rising out of her. Once Dave had Ellie's rimhole soaked with saliva and pussy nectar, he slid the tip of his finger into her hole.

"Oh Dave, fuck, I can't believe you're fingering my ass," his sister moaned. "No one ever even licked me there."

She was breathless, and Dave slid his finger another knuckle deeper into her ass.

"Are you okay, baby sister?" he asked. "Can you take more?"

"Fuck, yes, please, baby, it feels so good."

Dave slowly pushed deeper into his sister's asshole, watching her delicate ring of muscle stretch around his finger. Ellie was moaning heatedly. She gasped and begged him not to stop as he began sliding his finger in and out of her ass while took her clit back between his lips and suckled her sweet little pearl until she was shivering with overlapping orgasms.

When Dave rose back up, he looked at his sister with pride and amazement. And more love than he'd ever felt for anyone. The only time he tried to lick Nicole's asshole she told him it was filthy and made him feel like a pervert for wanting to please her that way. As Dave crawled up onto the couch, over his sister's body, he knew Nicole was his past and Ellie was his future. His entire future.

She was looking up at him still a bit dazed from cumming so hard, but she took hold of his big, throbbing cock and stroked him.

"No one ever made me feel like my brother makes me feel," she told him softly, already pulling his cock toward her open pussy. She brought the head to entrance, tucking his dome just inside between her warm, wet sex lips.

"Baby," Dave said, fighting against the need to breathe, "are you absolutely sure? If we do this, I don't think I could ever deal with you not being mine. I couldn't handle seeing you with anyone else."

"Why do you think I'm here, baby? Why do you think I transferred to your city? Moved into your apartment? I'm already yours, big brother. I always have been. Just shove that fucking cock in me take me forever."

"Ellie! Baby, oh fuck!"

Dave pushed the full length of his thick, meaty rod into his sister's fuckhole. She took him inside with a husky rush of breath and then a mewling coo of pleasure. Her eyes were wide with excitement and lust as she stared at her brother's face.

Dave was gazing right back at his sister. The joined siblings shared a look of ecstatic disbelief as Dave began slipping his aching dick in and out of his beautiful sister's pussy.

"Baby, baby, your cock feels so fucking good!" Ellie cried.

Both siblings spent a while just watching in amazement as Dave's cock pumped into his sister's hole. It was almost surreal, but it was what they both wanted more than anything. Dave finally lowered himself enough to kiss Ellie while he continued grinding his marble stiff pole in and out of her sodden pussy. Her juices were flowing so hard that his balls were as wet as his cock.

If Dave hadn't jerked off earlier he would never have lasted this long. As it was, every time his beautiful sister orgasmed her inner walls rippled and clamped around his thrusting rod. He was soon pumping and pounding into her channel harder than ever, with his mouth on her neck, licking and kissing her throat. That was when Ellie started to cum so hard that her brother could feel her pussy squirting around his thrusting cock and spraying his lunging body.

"Baby sister!" he cried. "I'm gonna cum."

"Do it inside me, baby," Ellie squealed, rocking her hips to milk every drop from her brother's fat cock. "Cum in baby sister's fuckhole, my love!"

With a deep, throaty growl, Dave's cum rushed up the length of his cock and splashed into his loving sister's cavern. He fucked and pumped and squirted spunk until his head was spinning and he was gasping for breath. The pair held onto each other until they could breathe again.

"Holy fuck," Ellie sighed. She wrapped her legs around Dave's body even though his cock had already relaxed enough to slip free of her cream-filled hole. "Do you always fuck like that?"

"Only my sister," he said, kissing her neck.

"Lucky me."

"I guess you're just special."

"As long as you think so that's all I care about."

"Um, Ell, you realize you just let your own brother cum in your pussy, right?"

Ellie snickered. "Have you already forgotten your baby sister was practically begging you to fill her up with cum?"

"Maybe we should've talked about this before, but are you..."

"Yes, my protective big brother. I'm on the pill. For now. But maybe...someday..."

Dave felt his cock tingle at the idea of putting a baby into his baby sister's womb. But that would be well off into the future. But for now it was enough to know they had a future.

They finally got up off the couch and went to bed together in Dave's room. In the morning, he'd call Nicole and break it off, knowing she'd only get upset for a little while for show. There was no doubt in his mind she'd be moving on to someone new before the end of the day.

Meanwhile, he had everything he would ever need, and her name was Ellie.

12