Ellie Submits Pt. 10

Story Info
Ellie's domme binds her and fucks her in the sun.
5.1k words
4.78
17k
12

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonequark
lonequark
233 Followers

Miriam yawns, stretching lazily in her sun lounger. She has her sundress back on, and her hat and sunglasses.

Ellie sweats. She is still completely naked, holding a plank position at Miriam's side -- resting on her forearms and toes, muscular body perfectly horizontal, head bowed, sweating. To make sure that Ellie holds her position, Miriam has placed a very large, very cold glass of water on her back, between her shoulders. If she moves, the glass will tip over, spilling about a pint of ice water all over her.

It is a baking hot day in Miriam's garden, and Ellie can feel her skin tanning. Condensation is running down the exterior of the glass, and then down Ellie's spine to pool in the small of her back. It makes her shiver a little, but when the glass inevitably tips over, that's going to be the worst. Her only chance is to hold her position until the water warms up in the sun. She doesn't know how long it's been. It feels it's been like most of an hour.

"Fisting?" Miriam asks her.

"Yes, ma'am," Ellie says.

"Anal play?"

"...Yes, ma'am."

Making things worse, there are heavy metal clamps on both of Ellie's nipples. Each clamp consists of a circle of stainless steel and four adjustable screws pointing inward. Miriam carefully adjusted them until they were just tight enough to make Ellie's eyes water.

"Anal fisting."

Ellie coughs. "Um. No, ma'am. I mean... Not right now. Maybe..."

Miriam says, "That's a 'No'. Anything less than an enthusiastic 'Yes' is a 'No'." She makes a note in her paperwork. "Needle play."

"...Yes, ma'am. That would be... I'd like to give that a try. Slowly. But... yes, yes please."

"Hot wax play."

"Oh... How does that work?"

"Pretty much the way you'd guess. I light a candle, and drip hot wax on your skin from a height. Your belly or ass, maybe. You get sudden, hot, painful sensations, then the wax cools off almost immediately. Then we peel it off."

Ellie thinks this sounds fun. "Yes, please."

Miriam makes another note, and reads on. "Pony play. That's a kind of role-playing. You would wear a pony costume. A hood, a bit and a pony tail butt plug, to start with. Leathers. You would be made to pull a trap."

"Is it hard work?"

"Yes," Miriam says. "For you, I would make it very hard indeed."

"...Would you whip me?"

"Oh, yes. Definitely."

Ellie clenches her fists. "Yes, ma'am. I think... I'd like to try that."

Miriam nods. She has been trying to avoid guiding Ellie's responses, but she was really hoping Ellie would say "Yes" to pony role-playing. Ellie would look amazing in pony tack. And she is strong and athletic enough that she needs driving hard, if only to burn off all of her energy. It's something to look forward to.

Miriam goes through another half-page of fetishes.

"...Rope suspension. And inverted rope suspension, with your head down."

"Yes. Yes," Ellie says, predictably.

"Wearing rope bondage under your clothes, while at work or out in public."

"Oh, gosh. Yes. Is that a thing? I'd love to try that. That sounds so hot."

"Oh, everything is a thing, young lady," Miriam informs her. "Everything. I've seen it all." She checks another box, and turns to the next page.

The list goes on for pages and pages. Ellie says "Yes" to most things, especially to most forms of novel and extreme bondage. But not everything. She is disinterested in medical fetishes. And revolted by the basic concept of urine play. No matter. Miriam turns another page. Here come some important ones. "Sex with another dominatrix," she says.

"...Would you make me do that?"

"Yes. It could be a threesome, where you entertain me and another domme together. Or I could send you away with her, and let her have her way with you. Out of my sight. In her power, instead of mine. Maybe in another room, for an hour. Maybe at her home, for a weekend."

"What if she... did something I didn't want her to do?"

"That's what the rest of this list is for," Miriam says.

"Would it be someone I know? I know you're friends with other dommes..."

"It would always be someone I know. But, to you, she could be a complete stranger. If she keeps you blindfolded for the whole session, you might not find out who it is at all. Ever."

Ellie gulps. That, in particular, would be quite a fantasy for her. "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes."

"It won't be for a little while," Miriam adds. "You still have quite a bit of submissive training to go through before I'd be happy loaning you out. As my sub, you are an extension of my will. Your behavior reflects on me. So that behavior needs to be properly refined... Let's move on. Sex with another sub."

"A female sub, ma'am?"

"Yes. I'm not interested in men right now, which means you're not either. In this scenario the other sub would be submitting to me, just like you are. Perhaps temporarily. Perhaps loaned. Again, this could be a threesome, or I could order you to pair off--"

"Yes," Ellie gasps.

Miriam makes a note. Then she takes an ice cube out of the cooler, and places it on Ellie's back, in one of her dimples of Venus.

"Aah, that's cold!"

"Don't interrupt me again."

"Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry....Ma'am, may I ask a question?"

"Of course. I may not answer, of course."

"How many subs do you have?"

"Right now? Including you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Two."

Ellie absorbs this information. She doesn't visibly react, but it throws her mind into turmoil. Too many follow-up questions. She doesn't know what to ask first. She doesn't know if she'll be punished for asking. Who is Miriam's other sub? When will they meet? Does she need more training first? How long has Miriam had her? Is she someone she knows?

"Group sex."

"What?"

Miriam tuts, and adds another ice cube to Ellie's back. Her dimples of Venus are well-defined enough that the two cubes sit there, pretty stably. Ellie flinches again. Her abs and shoulders are really beginning to ache now. The glass of ice water is slipping.

"Group sex," Miriam repeats. "Foursomes and larger groups. Sex parties. Multiple dommes and subs."

"I..." Ellie sounds nervous about this. "Would it please you, ma'am?"

"That's not the question I asked. I told you at the start, this isn't about what would please me. It's about you."

"Then... No. Not yet, ma'am. I'm not... I'm not confident yet."

"'No.'" Miriam writes this down. She's almost at the end of her list, but there's nothing left which she thinks Ellie will say "Yes" to.

At least, not yet.

So, she sets the paperwork aside. She asks Ellie, "Are you tired yet?"

"Yes, ma'am," Ellie grunts. "I don't think I can go for more than another hour."

Miriam laughs, disbelieving. "Another hour? Really?"

Ellie tries not to laugh herself. A pained grin. "No, ma'am. Not really. Ten more minutes. I don't know. This is hard. The clamps are driving me crazy."

"Well, I'm not waiting another hour." Miriam climbs out of her sun lounger. She kneels on the lawn beside Ellie's legs, and strokes her thigh, gently, so as not to disturb her position.

Ellie grunts.

Miriam stirs a finger in the pool of cold water in the small of Ellie's back. She pushes the ice cubes around. They're melting quite rapidly, drawing heat from the sun and from Ellie's body. Ellie doesn't react, but Miriam knows that the ice cold sensations are giving her some entertainment.

Miriam picks up her drink -- another tall glass of ice water. She pours a little of it down Ellie's side, so that it dribbles down to her clamped nipple, and drips onto the grass.

"Aiih!"

Ellie shivers with shock, and the large glass of water between her shoulders trembles. But it doesn't overbalance. Yet. Her nipple hardens a little more because of the cold, and that makes the clamp bite deeper, which hurts a little more. An exquisite little torture.

Miriam pours a little more ice water down Ellie's other side, for symmetry. Ellie chirps again. Miriam takes a sip of water, and then slowly pours the rest of her drink, half-melted ice and all, into Ellie's ass crack. It runs down between her buttocks and across her pussy.

"Ah! Hooooo, thank you, ma'am!" Ellie squeaks. She tries not to laugh. "Ooooh, that's cold. Oh, please!"

"Please what?"

"Please... do whatever you like, ma'am," Ellie says.

"Quite right."

Miriam pulls the cooler over. Plenty of ice left, some melting, plenty of intact cubes. She takes a one-inch cube which is just starting to melt, and reaches beneath Ellie. She uses it to draw long, gentle curves around Ellie's rigid abdominals, and her serratus anterior. Ellie squirms and squeaks a little more. The icy touches are quite novel, and almost refreshing. Almost.

Ice play was on the list. She did say "Yes" to it, a few minutes ago.

Miriam moves the rapidly melting ice cube down toward Ellie's mons, leaving a cold, looping trail. She presses it against Ellie's slit. She rubs it, firmly, along the length of Ellie's outer lips, tormenting her with the cold. As she does this, she watches Ellie. From behind, unfortunately, she can't fully see the priceless expression on Ellie's face, but she can see her toss her head as she tries to concentrate on balancing the glass.

"Now, relax." Miriam pushes the ice cube inward, between Ellie's lips.

"Aick!" Ellie can't help but twist her body a little. Her shoulder muscles bunch, and her spine arches. The large glass wobbles again. From the inside, the freezing cube is much more unpleasant. "Nnnf!"

Miriam grins. She takes another ice cube from the cooler, kisses it, and pushes it after its friend. Ellie squeals again. Miriam gives Ellie's pussy a luxurious stroke for good measure, a deft twist of the fingers, a little tease. Ellie whimpers, and her pussy and ass clench up.

"You said 'Yes' to anal play as well, didn't you?" Miriam remarks.

"Yes, ma'am," Ellie says.

"Wonderful," Miriam says. "Then let's play." She takes a third ice cube, and-- drops it in the grass. "Shoot." A fourth cube. This one is small, about one-third melted, more rounded. She applies it to Ellie's anus. She applies just enough pressure to keep it there, and circle around a little. Not enough to actually push it in.

Ellie responds with some charmingly unintelligible noises. Miriam smirks, exploring Ellie's reactions, finding out just how much Ellie likes or dislikes or enjoys or hates being iced in her most sensitive regions. It's really quite difficult to tell, from the sounds she makes. That's if Ellie even knows. She's been quite confused about the distinction between pain and enjoyment, lately.

"Relax..." Miriam says again. With a faint plop, she pushes the cube all the way in. Gone.

Ellie flinches, and tosses her head again. "Ow, ma'am, that's cold! That's weird, that feels so weird!"

Miriam continues. She applies ice to different parts of Ellie's body, leaving criss-crossing patterns of cold water across her limbs and her back. She balances a little ice on Ellie's shoulder, but it slips off pretty soon. She ices the soles of Ellie's feet -- which are very sensitive, and she really seems to respond to it. And she is especially noisy when Miriam presses another ice cube against her breasts, and then her areolae, and then her clamped nipples. But, again... it's not quite clear whether she's enjoying it or hating it.

In fact, it's perfectly clear to Miriam that it's both at once. Miriam smiles. What a good sub. What a pleasure, to explore all of her new feelings and reactions.

The big glass still isn't moving, though. "You're not giving up?"

"No, ma'am! More, please, ma'am."

"Well, I want to save the rest of the ice," Miriam says, "so how about this." She reaches beneath Ellie, and strokes her wet pussy. She spends a moment enjoying Ellie's creamy smooth skin, and then delves between her lips, into her velvety sweetness. No ice cubes to be found, anymore -- rapidly melted by Ellie's intense body heat. Miriam swirls her fingers inside of her devoted sub, and works a little magic. Soon, breathtakingly soon, she has Ellie on her way toward a powerful orgasm. Ellie trills and mewls, still not making a lot of sense, but it's obvious that this is much more enjoyable for her than the ice treatment.

But the glass still won't fall! Miriam stops short of actually slapping her sub or pushing her or simply knocking the glass -- that would be cheating. But she goes deep inside, trying to make Ellie break with vigorous stimulation, and Ellie is too damned determined. Her shoulders heave as she breathes heavily, fighting to control her orgasm -- without an explicit order, she is forbidden to come, no matter what. Her Amazonian musculature glistens with sweat in the sun. Maybe she really can hold out for another hour.

She begins to wail. "Ma'am, please may I come!"

Miriam's first instinct is always to refuse a sub orgasm. But... maybe Ellie can really do this? "Hold out for as long as you can. But yes. I'm going to give you a nice hard one. Are you ready?"

"Uh huh!"

Ellie is becoming stronger, better at resisting pleasure. But Miriam's manual skills are on another level, and when she decides that it's time, both of them know that Ellie is helpless in her power. In another few seconds, Miriam takes her sub to the edge. She keeps her there, wavering at the brink, intensity building, for a long, unbearable minute. And then releases her, and Ellie comes. Ellie is a powerful girl. Her orgasms are powerful. Almost overpowering. And loud.

But she holds her form. Her body shudders from her pussy down to her toes and up to her fingertips, and she gasps, and her skin tingles, but when it's over, and she's able to find words again, the glass on her back is still upright.

Unbelievable. "Alright," Miriam concedes. "You win. You're done." She takes the glass down and presents it to Ellie.

Ellie drops to her knees, gratefully. She takes the water and drains it in a few huge gulps. "Thank you, ma'am. That was so good."

Miriam takes Ellie's face in her hands, and gives her a long, passionate kiss. She is genuinely impressed. "You earned that one."

Ellie bites her lip, smiling. She slips an arm around Miriam's waist. "I like it when you're pleased, ma'am," she says.

Miriam caresses Ellie's strong chest. She has very well-developed pectoral muscles, and medium-small breasts with proud little nipples, screwed up tightly by the clamps. Miriam tugs cheekily at one of the clamps. Then she twists the ring ninety degrees. "Do you like it when I do this?"

Ellie winces, conflicted. It hurts... which she knows always pleases her domme. "Ah. Oww! Yes, ma'am!"

Miriam stops. "Good. I'll do that more often."

"Ma'am... Um. I would like to meet your other sub."

Miriam nods. "Soon. She wants to meet you too."

*

They go inside for a break. Miriam picks up a tablet and answers some email, while she eats some grapes. It's the weekend, but she's a busy executive; it never really stops for her. Ellie eats two huge protein bars and drinks some more fresh orange juice. She is still completely naked, apart from her clamps. It feels odd to be naked while her domme is fully clothed. Clothed, doing mundane work, and barely paying attention to her.

Miriam finds something in her emails which makes her scowl. She picks up her phone to make a call, a work call. As she's waiting for the other person to pick up, she snaps her fingers at Ellie and beckons her over. Miriam is seated at her dining table. She has Ellie stand behind her, and guides one of Ellie's arms over her shoulder, and down the front of her dress, to fondle her breast while she talks.

Ellie obliges.

"Ryan, what's this about the CLL?" Miriam asks.

The other side of the conversation is tinny and difficult to make out.

"No. We've had Legal look at that whole thing. There's an email from ten days ago which should have cleared this entire plan. Talk to Léa....No. This is a minor regulatory quibble, it shouldn't be on my radar."

Ellie thumbs her domme's fat nipple, feeling it firm up. Miriam is blessed with magnificent, round breasts which sit high on her chest. She normally wears a G or H-cup bra, but there's nothing underneath her dress today. She's floating free, and she's been bouncing as she moves, in a very distracting and pleasing way. Ellie takes her breast in her hand and gives her a tender squeeze, enjoying her softness and her silky skin. At the same time, Ellie bends down, over Miriam's shoulder, and kisses her neck.

"Léa's spoken to the district planner. There's a foot-tall stack of signed paperwork down in Legal, and we are way past it. I know that office. The procedures shouldn't be snarled up like this....Then find cover for her! That's no excuse."

Miriam transfers her phone to her other ear so she can pull up some information on her tablet. Ellie moves out of her way, and kisses the other side of her neck instead. Her fondling of Miriam's breast becomes a little more friendly.

"Look. Ryan. I can make a call which fixes this for you. But you really, really don't want me to have to do that. Think carefully. It's Saturday. I'm with my girlfriend. We're eating out... Exactly. Figure your department's job out, and get this away from me."

She ends the call and sits back, enjoying Ellie's patient caresses. She lifts her head and hands up, clasps Ellie around the neck, and shares a deep, loving, inverted kiss with her. Ellie doesn't stop massaging her breast, during or after the kiss. Afterward, she suckles gently on the tip of Miriam's ear.

And then murmurs, with a smirk, "'We're eating out'?"

"I know," Miriam says. "Too subtle. I should have just told him, 'We're fucking in the sun, like bunnies.' That'd drive him really crazy." She sighs, and rolls her neck, enjoying Ellie's attention. "Mmh, keep doing that." She lays her hand on her dress, where Ellie's hand is, and squeezes. Ellie squeezes too. Her grip is strong, but she doesn't use a hundredth of her full strength.

"Ma'am, are you always so... dominant?"

"With my employees? No. But what can you do? Usually, the way to get someone to do their best work is to show courtesy, professional respect... but sometimes you just need to light a fire under their ass."

Ellie's other hand roves down her domme's body. She begins tugging at her skirt, pulling it up her leg. She strokes Miriam's thigh, and then moves up, beneath it. She whispers, "Ma'am, would you like to fuck in the sun, like bunnies?"

Miriam laughs, but doesn't answer right away. She reaches for her tablet again, and carries on working through email, while Ellie's hands become slowly more adventurous beneath her dress.

"From: Eleanor Holloway," Ellie says, affecting a dreamy, sensual voice. "To: Miriam Wright. Subject: Weekend plans. Dear Ms. Wright... Please would you join me in the garden, and assist me with my oral training? I would like to eat you out, for hours and hours. Nothing would please me more than to spend the rest of the afternoon worshipping you with my lips and tongue. It has been almost two hours since I last tasted your body, and... not only do I ache for the chance to pleasure you again, I fear I am getting out of practice. Thinking of you, as always... Eleanor."

Miriam clears one last email, and turns her tablet off. She turns in her chair to face Ellie. She, Miriam, has an enormous smile on her face.

Ellie smiles back, hopefully. She rubs Miriam's nipple a little harder.

"Dear Eleanor," Miriam says. "I would love to see you in the garden later today. Kindly lie down on your back in the middle of the lawn, with your arms and legs spread into an X. I will join you shortly, and then we will go on a journey. Fond regards, Miriam."

Ellie smiles, and blushes, and nods, and goes to leave.

"P.S.," Miriam adds. "Don't ever stop thinking of me."

*

The grass is a little itchy. Ellie can feel a bug or two crawling up her body. It doesn't bother her. She enjoys the sun, tanning her front now.

lonequark
lonequark
233 Followers
12