Ellie Submits Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said you had forty-five minutes," Miriam says. "That was plenty of time to fool around, get to know one another... and then, obviously, untie her and get cleaned up for dinner. You must understand basic timekeeping? You're an adult, yes?"

Ellie glances sorrowfully at the food. She is hungry. And it smells amazing. She catches her domme's eye. Miriam shakes her head.

"No. You're done. Go stand against that wall."

Ellie obeys, while Miriam heads over to a small drawer in another part of the room, to fetch some things.

"No," Miriam calls out. "Facing it."

Ellie turns around.

Miriam returns. She makes Ellie move forward until her nose is touching the wall. Then she puts a penny between her nose and the wall, so that Ellie has to press her nose against the wall to keep it pinned there. "Hold this for me. Until I say when."

"Yes, ma'am?" Ellie says, concentrating. What is this? Is this bondage? Is this punishment?

"You should probably try not to talk."

Ellie holds still. "Can I use my hands?" she mutters.

"Oh, yes," Miriam says, jingling more coins in her hand. She has Ellie press the fingertips of both hands against the wall too, at about shoulder height. Then she positions another penny under each one, for a total of eleven.

"Okay?"

Lastly, Miriam crams a slim plug up Ellie's ass. The plug isn't all that big, but it's actually the very first time that Ellie has had a toy inserted there, and Miriam doesn't bother to lubricate it, so it goes in hard. Ellie winces, and drops one coin.

"Oh?" Miriam says. She doesn't retrieve the coin. Ellie doesn't see what she does instead... but when the plug in Ellie's ass begins to thrum lightly, it becomes obvious. Remote control.

Miriam leaves her there for the rest of the meal. She unties Simone and sends her to get cleaned up, then sits down and eats, slowly and silently. Presently, Simone returns, still nude, but clean. She reheats her own food, and dines with Miriam. Both of them ignore Ellie. Instead they just talk. About everything Simone has been getting up to in California -- her film production schedule, which is pretty crowded, and the people she's met, and casting and scheduling woes, and awards shortlists. Miriam gives her some financial advice. And then some less useful casting advice.

"Ma'am, if it were up to you, you'd just cast the hottest people who auditioned," Simone says. "For every role."

"That is entirely untrue!" Miriam says. And then, "...It is true."

"They need to be able to act. This lead role is incredibly emotionally demanding. A lot of people just can't reach that level. No matter how sexy they are."

Meanwhile, Ellie is concentrating. The position she's having to hold was easy enough for the first few minutes. But over time, it's started to put weird strains on her body. And the anal stimulation is a whole new distraction. She's never had anything put there before, let alone a vibrator. It feels weird. She doesn't exactly know if it hurts, or if it's just odd.

Another coin slips out from under her fingertips. It makes a loud metallic ping as it lands and rolls away. Miriam obviously notices, because a few seconds later, the vibrator in her ass thrums a little more.

The conversation moves on. Miriam explains about her hunt for a new job. She and Simone don't discuss Ellie at all. Then they have dessert, and then clean up from the meal, and then retire to the lounge, leaving Ellie in her place. By the time they're leaving, Ellie has dropped two more coins. After each dropped coin, Miriam turns the vibrator up another level. It's starting to becoming quite insistent. Ellie is sweating. She tries to slide her hands down to a more comfortable position, but that just makes more coins start to slip.

In the other room, Ellie hears a movie come on. And then a loud, pained shriek from Simone, and her domme's uproarious laughter.

And after that, it's just the movie soundtrack. From time to time, Miriam passes an idle comment on the movie. Or moans with deep, erotic satisfaction. Nothing further is heard from Simone.

The punishment is boring, frustrating and irritating. Ellie has nothing to look at but the plain white wall, and nothing to listen to but her domme having fun in the next room. She keeps hold of the last seven coins, but Miriam continues to turn her butt plug up remotely every quarter-hour or so, making it vibrate harder and harder. By the end of the movie -- it was a movie she wanted to see, too -- the plug is vibrating at maximum, and Ellie is practically vibrating along with it. She knows for sure now: it hurts. And she's hungry. Her food is long gone. She doesn't know where, maybe the trash, maybe the refrigerator, but the smell has faded.

At last, the movie ends. With the credits still rolling, Miriam strolls back into the dining room. "Oh," she says to Ellie, feigning surprise. "Still here?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Let me take care of those." Miriam collects the remaining coins from beneath Ellie's fingers and nose, counting them as she does. Seven out of eleven is actually pretty impressive. Most submissives falter and drop everything long before two hours are up.

Ellie lowers her hands, but she continues to stand to attention, facing the wall. Miriam turns the vibrator down to zero, and Ellie's posture relaxes visibly. She looks unhappy. Maybe even tired.

"Will you ever do it again?" Miriam asks her.

"No, ma'am!" Ellie yelps, at the wall, still not turning around. She's spent the whole time thinking about the mistake she made, cursing herself, absorbing the punishment, internalizing the fact that she deserved it. She truly feels punished. "Never! I'm so sorry!"

"...Good." Miriam stifles a yawn. "Nymph and I are turning in. You're free to leave. Keep the plug in until dawn tomorrow. I guess I'll see you at the gym on Monday. Bring it back to me then. Clean."

*

Ellie has to spend a moment recalling where she left all of her clothes, when Miriam originally ordered her to strip, that morning. It seems like a long time ago.

Then, once she retrieves her clothes, dressing feels strange. She was just starting to get used to wearing nothing. Being in her domme's power for a whole day was like... diving into a huge, deep pool. And now she's emerging from the other side of it, dripping wet, gasping for air, refreshed.

That morning, originally, Ellie was too nervous to drive herself, so she had her housemate, Sonja, drop her off. So, Ellie calls Sonja to get a ride home, then settles down to wait in the hall for her to show up. As she waits, she tries to figure out how she feels about today's scenes. A lot happened. Most of it was amazing and she would love to do the whole thing over again. But she needs to sleep on it all. This is a very confusing relationship.

"Young lady."

Ellie looks up. Miriam is at the top of the stairs, dressed in a bathrobe now, hair down. Clearly just showered, and about to join Simone in bed. Ellie can't help but feel a stab of jealousy.

Ellie stands up. Miriam descends to the last stair but one, where their heights are -- well, not equal, but much less unequal. Miriam wraps her arms around Ellie's neck, and gives her a tender, loving kiss on the lips. The kiss deepens, and goes on for long enough that Ellie tunes the rest of the world out, almost becoming lost.

Miriam is the one who breaks it off. She smiles up at Ellie, gray-green eyes shining with benevolence and genuine warmth.

"Simone told me how it went with you. She said you were amazing. Well done. I mean it. You were the reward I hoped you'd be for her. You are a good sub."

Ellie blushes.

"And she mentioned that you would like a name," Miriam says. "I've been thinking about giving you one for a while, now. I don't think you're a nymph, like Simone is. Your sexual appetite is too great for that. And your size and strength, your powerful physique... and your wild nature, and your beauty. Young lady... are you a tigress?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Ellie answered the question far too quickly. Miriam smiles indulgently. "Think about it some, first. We can change it."

Outside, they both hear a car pull up.

Miriam heads upstairs. "Be seeing you."

12