Ellie’s Drive in the Countryside Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We seemed higher up than it felt we had driven. The rolling hills and paddocks below were lush green dotted with mobs of cattle and sheep here and there. We could see a creek at the bottom before the hill gently climbed up on the other side.

I said, "Today we are dining at natures restaurant." Ellie replied that we had already used natures toilet and I cracked up laughing. I asked Ellie to wait in the car and I decided to be a bit romantic and took the picnic blanket and freezer bag out and set up in the shade of a large gum tree. I walked back to the car and opened the door for her and was greeted with yet another wonderful glimpse of upskirt from my wife. She got out and we sat down overlooking the valley and hills and chatted as I got the food and drinks out to enjoy. The amount of food was perfect, we were both satisfied and no waste. All that was left over was a pack of chips, 2 chocolate bars and some drinks for the trip home. I said we should pack up and get moving about 20 minutes after we finished eating and Ellie asked why I wanted to go. I told her I didn't necessarily want to leave just yet, and rubbed her thigh once more as I looked into her eyes and told her I wanted to slide my cock inside her now.

Her eyes lit up, and then a frown appeared as she considered the scenario. "What, right here?" I told her we could either have fun on the blanket or on the car boot. We ended up doing both...

As I was packing the cooler bag into the car another car drove by. The first we had seen on Mills Lane. I waved them a greeting and the driver waved back. The picnic blanket was set a little way down the hill from the car, and I didn't think a car would be able to see from the road if we had sex there, but the car was only a few metres off the road. It would be risky to have sex there, even with such little traffic. I decided I would move the car a little so it would give us a bit more privacy if indeed we got to live out this fantasy of fucking against the car. We had had sex in the car a few times in our early dating days, but I was really looking forward to this experience. I manoeuvred the car, so it was facing the road instead of being parallel and walked back to a puzzled looking Ellie.

I knelt behind her and pulled her dress straps down off her shoulders, revealing her blue bra straps. I gently nibbled her right ear, then whispered into it. "So... here we are all alone. Out in the middle of nowhere." I broke off and swapped around to her other ear, my hands gently massaging the tops of her shoulders. I continued. "We have had lunch, and your belly is full." I licked her ear making her squirm in bliss before moving back to the first ear. Again, I whispered though no one else was around to hear. "I'd like to make your pussy feel as full as your belly." My hands slid down over her dress, following the contour of her breasts down to that cuddly belly of hers. I made a circle around her navel with one finger as I cuddled her belly with the other hand. Back to the other ear again. "What do you say?"

"Yes" was her single word response, sounding like a woman who had been waiting her whole life to be asked that question.

Ellie wiggled her butt still sitting and pulled the fabric at the back of her dress from under her butt. She pulled the straps back onto her shoulders and then lifted the dress up over her body and head.

CH 7. THE OUTDOOR BOUDIOR AND THE AFTERPARTY

There was my lady sitting in her blue bra and g-string on a picnic blanket, her straight red hair flowing over her back and down beside the blue cups which held her heavenly breasts. I took my pho ne out and she took the cue, striking a few poses on the blanket as I clicked away with my camera. Straight on, legs closed, legs open, side on with her face at different angles, hair down, hair held up in her hands.

Then she stood up and stretched. She came to me and embraced me in a warm hug and passionate kiss. Her hands took the bottom of my shirt and proceeded to lift it up over my head and she threw it on the blanket. She then walked a little way down the hill away from the road as I continued to click. Her back view looked as gorgeous and inviting as her front view, with the G-string emphasising her chubby tones butt cheeks, and her red hair hiding yet giving glimpses of her bra.

Ellie turned and faced back toward me and the car. She reached behind her as I stopped clicking and started filming what turned out to be an amazing striptease with a beautiful woman and a beautiful nature backdrop. She eased her bra off slowly, ensuring that it was going to be a memorable strip show.

A car went by on the road above, but she just watched it drive by and did not interrupt the moment. Ellie slow danced solo as she slowly revealed her naked body. Turning so I was able to see her every angle, drifting her arms around, gyrating her hips, wobbling her tits. I noticed a few cows gathering at the nearest fence, which was around 50 metres away, curious to see what was going on. Ellie now naked apart from her sandals walked back to the picnic blanket and once again embraced me and kissed me. She ran her nails softly down my back and it was now her turn to whisper in my ear. "Take me now!"

Ellie laid down on her back and angled her knees out, feet on the ground. She made circles around her areola with her nails as I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Watching me slide them off my legs revealing my trunks with a very erect 6 inches trying to poke through she started to scrape her nails across her nipples. I tried to do a slow dance for her out of my trunks, but in reality, it was more like 10 seconds as I just wanted to get inside her.

I knelt on the blanket, and I nibbles her toes.

Then north past her calves as I followed my nose.

Inner thighs were ticklish I suppose.

She jumped so my finger went up her rose.

I laid down on my belly and my tongue touched her hood.

I wanted her to cum real hard, to cum really good.

I licked and sucked her clit and lips the way a lover should.

Then she climaxed and I slid inside with my hard wood.

We had missionary sex for a short time and knowing her favourite position is doggystyle I asked her if she would like to roll over. "Uh huh" was all she could answer as I continued to thrust my cock into her very wet pussy. With a quick flip she was hunched over on her knees, her belly, tits and head on the rug. Her ass wiggled a little as she briefly waited, and I couldn't help but take the invitation to spread her cheeks and give her beckoning asshole a gentle licking. Her ass crack was wet from pussy juice which had ran down, so it was all the more a tantalising treat for my tongue. i circled her rosebud for a minute or two before kneeling upright ready to slide my cock in Ellies pussy again, but from behind this time. Ellie said John, wait.

I held off and as I was about to ask her if she was ok, i realised she was looking at the car. I took the cue and instead asked "You want me to fuck you over the boot, don't you?"

She nodded "mhmmm"

I stood up, my hard on also standing up and held my hand out to Ellie to help her up. It was strange but invigorating walking from the blanket up to the car totally naked, I hadn't thought of it when we were having sex a few minutes ago, but I felt a shy thrill walking hand in hand naked with my erect cock bouncing up and down with each step to the car.

We got to the car just in time to crouch and hide behind it as we heard another car approaching and then saw it drive by. An even bigger thrill at nearly getting caught. Ellie asked trying not to laugh "Oh my god, do you think they would have seen us?"

We stood up and I said, "I'm not sure, but I am sure I want to do this."

I turned her around, so she was facing the boot of our car and eased her shoulders down. Ellie said in a low voice as she wiggled her curvaceous butt at me "Take me baby, fuck me now."

She leaned as far forward as she could, and I pulled the bottom of her cheeks up and spread them. I moved into her, and my cock head immediately found her wet begging pussy. I rammed her hard, and fast, alternating grabbing her hips, squeezing and slapping her wobbling ass. Ellie usually doesn't talk much during sex, but in the thrill of the moment she was repeatedly saying, panting expressions like "oh yes babe, fuck me, fuck me harder, oh ram me good honey".

I tensed up and felt I was about to cum. Ellie also sensed it as she often does in those last moments before I cum and she said, "I want it deep inside, fuck your little slut."

I pushed up hard against her as ropes of cum exploded deep inside her soaking wet pussy. I leaned against her hugging her for a few minutes as we both caught our breath, telling each other we lived each other and discussing how hot that had been. I took my hands away from her and then I slowly pulled my cock out, dragging our combined mess out as I withdrew. Ellie started to stand up away from the car boot.

"Oh fuck!" Ellie suddenly gasped and put one hand to her mouth and the other arm and hand over her exposed breasts. I looked up and a split second after she had said it, I understood what the expletive was for. The car that had driven past as we got to our car was parked up at the road. The window was down, and I could make out a man's face leaning over from the driver's side and a womans face sitting in the passenger side. "Oh fuck" I replied to Ellie.

Neither of us had noticed the car pull up while we were deep in the throes of our outdoor live making session. We had unknowingly had an audience, potentially for the past 5 to 10 minutes.

"Oh god, what do we do?" Ellie asked in a combination of maybe 20% thrill and 80% panic at having been caught well and truly.

All I could think to do was give them a little wave. After a few seconds They both waved back. We waited for what seemed an eternity (and in reality, was probably the space of 2 minutes) but they did not drive off, and our clothes were back down the hill on the blanket.

"You stay here, and I'll go get our clothes." I said to Ellie to save her further embarrassment.

Had it been a group of men I might have told Ellie to just jump in the car naked and we would have raced off out of there, but I figured it was just a couple who would be harmless and just wanted to have a perve. Off I walked down the hill a little way, my cock and groin covered, dripping with cum and pussy juice. I turned to check that the couple hadn't got out of the car and was relieved that they hadn't. In a flash my pants were back on, and I scooped up Ellies clothes. As I walked back up to my naked Ellie, part of me was still in thrill mode from being caught naked and having sex in the open, part of me was pissed off that the couple had doubled back and watched us fuck without invitation, and part of me was hoping they would get out of their car and begin a conversation with us. I got the clothes back to Ellie, and the threw her top on quickly without worrying about her bra. At this point the car beeped two farewell toots in rapid succession, and we watched it drive away with the lady in the passenger seat waving goodbye to us.

"Well that certainly got the heart racing." I commented to Ellie who was now slipping that damp blue G-string back on.

"That was sort of hot having them watch." she replied with a devilish grin. I knew when she said, "We should do it again now." that she didn't intend to, as she was now bending down to grab her skirt.

She finished dressing except for her bra which she threw in the back seat of the car. I went and grabbed the blanket and made sure we hadn't forgotten anything, and we jumped into the car and started to make our way home.

Stay tuned for part 2

12