Ellie's Erotic Exploration Ch. 03

Story Info
The interview.
3.4k words
4.84
4.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the cab ride to Ed's building, Ellie forced herself to calm down. Now, however, as she entered the lobby, she felt self-conscious -- and certainly underdressed. Before they hung up, he'd told her to shower, throw on some jeans and a t-shirt, and come over. She'd done just that, and now regretted it. The space was -- in a word -- elegant, and she, in ripped denim and white cotton, did not feel so.

Standing just inside the door, Ellie wavered. She could feel the eyes of the concierge studying her. For a moment, she considered leaving, but then pulled her Burberry coat close around her, and walked to his counter -- the soles of her untied combats boots clomping across the marble tiles. Giving her name and destination, she looked around while he called up. Lacing her fingers, she rocked back and forth, from heel to toe, as she waited. She heard one side of the brief conversation, then was directed to the elevators.

Entering, Ellie found herself reflected by mirrors on three sides of the car. Pushing the button for the appropriate floor, she leaned close and brushed the hair away from her face to inspect the light make-up she'd applied, then slipped off her coat. Her nipples poked out against the tight shirt, and she smiled, knowing Ed would appreciate the sight of them.

The lift stopped, and doubt crept into Ellie's mind. Was she crazy for coming to meet a complete stranger? Alone! A stranger who'd molested her on a subway car! Jesus, she'd sent him nude pictures of herself! Her brain spun with a million wild thoughts, and this mad maelstrom allowed few answers to take hold.

"Stop it," she told herself, out loud.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped into the hallway, and turned to find Ed's apartment.

"One foot in front of the other," she whispered.

Locating the door, she knocked. It opened almost immediately. On the other side stood a woman wearing nothing but a black lace bra and panty set. The lingerie displayed her petite frame wonderfully, and did little to hide her A-cup breasts, or the trimmed triangle of dark pubic hair underneath.

"I'm so sorry," Ellie blurted. "I must have the wrong..."

"Hmmm," the woman interrupted, "he certainly does have a type."

"Excuse me?" Ellie petitioned.

"Come in," she invited. "Can I take your coat?"

"Who are you?" Ellie asked, without moving.

"I'm Kara," she offered.

"Is Ed here?" Ellie sputtered, confused.

"No, he isn't," Kara revealed. "I'm his... special assistant."

"I don't understand," Ellie admitted.

"Please, come in, and I'll explain," Kara urged, as Ellie remained still. "Preferably before any of my neighbors see us like this."

Surreptitiously, Ellie looked right and left, suddenly worried random people would happen upon her speaking to a half-, hell, mostly-, naked, woman at this time of night, in the hallway of an upscale building in Manhattan. Kara couldn't stifle a laugh. Ellie blushed, feeling completely ridiculous. Another moment passed, and then she stepped inside. Kara closed the door. Taking Ellie's coat, Kara draped it over a chair.

"Follow me," Kara instructed.

Not knowing what else to do, Ellie complied. As they walked, Ellie studied Kara's body. She stood an inch taller than Ellie's 5'7"; her dirty blonde hair appeared slightly longer than Ellie's shoulder length.

Entering a brightly lit bedroom, Kara turned and noticed Ellie staring at her. Ellie realized that Kara could almost be -- if not her twin -- then at least a close sister; the only significant difference in their appearance being Kara's blue eyes compared to Ellie's hazel. Now, she understood what Kara meant about someone having a type.

"Get undressed, and sit," Kara ordered, waving a hand toward the bed.

"What?" Ellie protested.

"Are you there, Sir?" Kara asked the air, ignoring Ellie's question.

"I am," a voice said.

Ellie looked toward the sound. On a chair, in the corner of the room, sat a laptop computer. On the screen, she could see someone -- a man -- sitting in shadow.

"Who is that?" Ellie asked, approaching the computer.

"It's Ed," the voice declared.

"What is this?" Ellie demanded.

"We don't have all night," Kara barked. "Take off your clothes."

Ed remained silent. Ellie hesitated for a moment, then slowly undressed, dropping her clothes on the bed. She took her place, and Kara stood in front of her.

"First; you are free to leave at any time," Kara said.

Ellie opened her mouth to speak, but Kara cut her off.

"Second; we have a 'safe word,'" she continued. "If at any time our actions become uncomfortable, or undesirable, say 'apple,' and we will stop."

Though unsure, Ellie nodded.

"Have you ever had sex with another woman?" Kara asked.

"Y... yes," Ellie stammered. "I'm bi."

"Do you have any questions," Kara allowed.

"I don't understand what's going on here," Ellie confessed.

"And, yet, you took off your clothes for someone you met less than five minutes ago," Kara scoffed.

"Kara," Ed called, gruffly.

"I'm sorry, Sir," Kara said to the laptop; then returned her attention to Ellie. "As I said, I'm Ed's assistant. And, this is sort of like an interview... or an audition."

"An audition?" Ellie questioned. "I just came here to..."

"Fuck Ed," Kara chimed in. "Yes, I know."

Self-consciously, Ellie crossed her arms in front of her body.

"But," Kara went on, "no one fucks Ed unless they fuck me first."

"No one," Ellie asked, in a snarky tone.

"No one," Kara repeated.

"Are you his girlfriend?" Ellie countered.

"His assistant," Kara informed her for the third time.

"So, you get paid to fuck for him?" Ellie pressed.

"The inclusion of 'special duties' is addressed in my compensation package," Kara chaffed.

"Special duties?" Ellie laughed.

"Enough," Ed grumbled, before Kara could respond.

Kara looked at the screen for a long second.

"Did you wear the item Ed told you to?" Kara asked.

"Yes," Ellie answered.

"Show us," Kara insisted.

Ellie stood and turned her back to the laptop. Bending slightly, she spread the cheeks of her ass, exposing the butt plug she had inserted.

"Very good," Kara intoned.

Kara reached out and let her fingertips trail down Ellie's spine. Ellie moaned at her touch. Kara's hand drifted to Ellie's ass; she cupped a cheek, then tapped on the faceted crystal head of the plug with her fingernails. Ellie turned her head to eye Kara.

"Do you like my ass?" she asked.

Smiling, Kara pressed on the plug, pushing it half an inch deeper. Ellie gasped loudly.

"I do," Kara said. "I'm looking forward to fucking it later."

"Why wait?" Ellie taunted.

"First things first," Kara growled. "Get on your knees."

Ellie kept her eyes on Kara's as she sank down. Making sure to allow the best angle for the laptop's camera, Kara turned to her right, lifted her left leg, and placed her foot on the bed. Ellie adjusted her position as Kara pulled her panties to the side. Ellie's gaze shifted to Kara's crotch.

"Eat it," Kara chided, placing her right hand on Ellie's head. "Now!"

This time, Ellie didn't delay. She licked Kara's lips; then stabbed at Kara's clit with her tongue.

"Good girl," Kara complimented, shifting her hips to grind herself against Ellie's mouth.

Ellie slid her hands up Kara's legs, and grabbed her ass, squeezing hard. She pulled Kara into her.

"Oh, very good girl," Kara amended. "You want that pussy, don't you?"

"Mmmm, hmmm," Ellie murmured.

Slipping a finger between Kara's cheeks, Ellie felt something hard. Instantly, she realized Kara, too, wore a butt plug. She nudged it forward, as Kara had done to her minutes before.

"Fuck! Yes!" Kara exclaimed.

Kara's breathing quickened, and Ellie felt her legs quivering. Bringing her right hand to the front, Ellie eased her forefinger inside Kara, while her lips and tongue focused on Kara's clit.

"How is she?" Ed asked.

Kara, in the midst of being pleasured by Ellie, didn't hear him. He repeated himself, louder. This time, Kara heard. She took a moment to compose herself.

"Well, Sir..." Kara said, then let out a long sigh before continuing. "She's enthusiastic."

Ellie tried to lean back and say something, but Kara guided her back to her task. Ellie added her middle finger to Kara's wet pussy. Steadily, she increased the speed and intensity of her efforts.

"She's a hard worker," Kara managed to say as she fought for breath.

Kara's body shuddered, she held her breath for several seconds; then, she gasped for air as an orgasm crashed over her. Her body convulsed, slamming her crotch into Ellie's face.

Ellie struggled to help keep Kara upright; trying to support her with one hand on her ass. Even as she did this, she kept licking Kara's pussy. Kara finally pulled Ellie's hair, dragging her away. She nearly fell over as Ellie's fingers left her.

"She's a team player," Kara told Ed, once her breathing slowed.

Ellie stood and slid her fingers in Kara's mouth.

"Clean them," Ellie ordered, staring into Kara's eyes.

Anger flashed across Kara's face, but she obeyed.

"Now who's a 'good girl?'" Ellie taunted.

Removing her fingers, Ellie placed her hands on Kara's chest, cupping her breasts, then lightly pinching her nipples. Kara flinched, and reached for Ellie's hands, but Ellie suddenly shoved her roughly. Already somewhat off balance -- her left foot flat on the bed; her right foot still on the floor -- Kara fell onto the bed. Ellie quickly climbed on top of her.

"She likes to take the initiative," Kara called out as Ellie pulled her bra aside and took Kara's left nipple in her mouth.

Ellie proceeded upward, intending to kiss Kara, but Kara pushed her away. Grabbing Ellie's shoulders, Kara forced her downward.

"You may think you're taking over," Kara sneered, "but, I'm not done yet. Keep licking."

"Bitch," Ellie spat, retreating.

Ellie's tongue trailed along Kara's skin -- across her belly; through her pubic hair, to her clit. As she licked, Ellie again inserted two fingers; thrusting them into Kara's slick pussy. She didn't hold back this time. Licking vigorously, while working her fingers in and out, hard and fast, Ellie drove Kara toward another orgasm. Within a minute, Kara began moaning loudly. Just a minute later -- clutching at Ellie's head -- Kara came for the second time.

It took Kara fully five minutes to recover. Ellie made another advance up Kara's body, planting kisses on her torrid flesh as she went. This time, Kara didn't have the strength to stop her. Ellie lingered at Kara's breasts -- licking, sucking, and gently biting her nipples.

"She possesses the skill for the position," Kara announced.

"But, can she handle unexpected challenges?" Ed prodded.

Kara rolled away from Ellie, opened the top drawer of a nightstand, and extracted a pair of handcuffs.

"I'm able to adapt to chang..." Ellie offered.

"Flip over, and put your hands above your head," Kara interrupted.

Ellie complied, turning sideways, to stretch across the bed. Kara cuffed her. She tugged on them to show Ed that Ellie had been properly restrained.

"You're fantastic with your fingers," Kara told her. "But, can you make me cum with just that pretty mouth?"

Without waiting for an answer, Kara leaned over and kissed Ellie deeply; their tongues danced around each other for more than a minute. Then, Kara climbed up to straddle Ellie's face. Reaching down, she used two fingers to part her lips, and lowered her pussy to Ellie's mouth.

As Ellie resumed licking her pussy, Kara used her free hand to reach back; her fingers traveling to Ellie's crotch.

"Open your legs," Kara demanded.

Kara eased a finger inside Ellie.

"You're all wet," Kara marveled.

"Mmmm," Ellie responded.

Kara struggled to pleasure Ellie as Ellie pleasured her. Soon, Kara had to abandon her efforts; her body straightening atop Ellie as she approached ecstasy a third time. Kara began to tremble.

"Oh, yesss," she hissed.

Ellie hummed, sending vibrations through Kara's body, plunging her into delirium.

"I'm cumming," Kara raged, convulsing violently.

Kara slumped forward, nearly falling off the side of the bed; her elbows barely catching the edge. Ellie -- still bound -- tried to steady her, even while trying to breathe as Kara unintentionally smothered her in the throes of passion.

After a few moments, and a significant amount of effort, Ellie succeeded in pulling Kara back; simultaneously rolling her onto her back. Awkwardly, Ellie twisted her own body to lay next to Kara. The latter took long, deep breaths; trying to relax.

"Does this interview include me getting to cum?" Ellie asked, as Kara recovered.

"I think she's earned it," Ed opined, before Kara could answer.

Kara stretched her body, reaching to the nightstand again. This time, she retrieved a strapless dildo, a condom, and a small bottle of lube.

"On your stomach; facing the camera," Kara commanded.

While Ellie moved, Kara rose to her knees. After turning the vibrator selector to "Low," she delicately inserted the toy; ensuring it was properly set. Looking back over her shoulder, Ellie watched.

"What are you gonna do with that?" Ellie asked, playfully.

"I'm going to stuff it in your pretty pussy," Kara mocked.

Ellie's body shuddered at the mere thought of it.

"Spread your legs," Kara directed, positioning herself behind Ellie.

Kara traced Ellie's lips with the head of the dildo. Then, gently, nudged it into her pussy. Ellie whimpered as it penetrated her.

"More, please," Ellie begged.

Kara slid in a bit farther, then pulled back, before easing in a little more. She repeated these actions, going slow, lubricating the fake cock with Ellie's juices. By the time she was all the way in, Ellie was breathing hard.

"Fuck me," Ellie exhorted, straining to look into Kara's eyes.

Kara shifted her hips back and forth, pistoning in and out of Ellie's pussy. Each time she drove into Ellie, Kara's pubic bone pushed against the butt plug Ellie wore, pressing it deeper. Ellie moaned as the overwhelming wave of euphoria built up inside her.

"Keep going," she whined. "Please don't stop!"

For several minutes, Kara increased the power of her strokes; pounding herself into Ellie.

"Oh, God; yes!" Ellie jabbered.

The exertion began to tire Kara. She lowered herself to lay on Ellie's back. Rocking her hips, she shifted the toy a couple inches each way. Ellie's fingers clawed at the bed, and Kara reached up to pull her hair.

"Look at the camera," Kara shouted, turning Ellie's head so Ed could see her face.

Each of Ellie's senses exploded as the orgasm she'd needed all night ripped through her. Ellie's eyes clenched shut, and her cries echoed off the walls, filling the room. Kara persisted; fucking Ellie, even as Ellie's cunt constricted around her cock.

Beneath Kara, Ellie arched her hips, and struggled to push herself back, trying to force the toy deeper into her pussy. Taking Ellie's cue, Kara lifted herself, straightening her arms, and fucked her harder.

"Yes," Ellie groaned, "more!"

Only a minute later, Kara's efforts, combined with the vibrations, brought them both back to the edge of bliss. Ellie went over first; her body twisted and jerked as a second orgasm crashed over her. Kara followed, battling to support herself while remaining inside Ellie as the two women came together.

"Jesus," Kara said, breathlessly. "I never cum that quickly with this thing in."

"That's OK, Baby," Ellie responded, "it happens to every guy sometimes."

Kara burst out laughing at the joke. Her arms shuddered, and she slumped over to lay atop Ellie.

"We'll wait a few minutes and try again," Ellie added.

They spent the next minute giggling.

"You're very good," Ellie purred, as they recovered. "You got me off twice in a row."

"Well," Kara said, "I've done this before."

"Many times?" Ellie asked.

"With another woman? A few times," Kara returned. "When my duties require it."

"Ah, yes; your 'special duties.'" Ellie remarked. "And, do these 'duties' require you to fuck men, too?"

"Yes," Kara answered, then leaned in close to whisper, "but I consider fucking other women a bonus."

"You're not done," Ed snapped.

Kara looked toward the laptop and nodded. Bit by bit, she retreated, letting the toy slip out of Ellie. Hopping off the bed, Kara went to the nightstand and retrieved a key. She unlocked the handcuffs Ellie wore and tossed them aside. Ellie rubbed her wrists as Kara admired her body.

"Get your ass up in the air," she instructed.

Eagerly, Ellie rose to her hands and knees. Kara tore open the condom packet, then unrolled the latex to sheath the silicone cock. She reached out and took hold of the base of the Ellie's butt plug. Gingerly, she rotated it left and right, pulling -- gently -- until it popped free.

"Are you going to fuck me there?" Ellie asked.

"I told you I would," Kara countered, climbing on the bed.

Grabbing the lube, Kara poured a dozen drops of the gooey liquid at the top of the crack of Ellie's ass. It oozed downward over her hole.

"Mmmm," Ellie cooed, shivering at the sensation.

Kara moved up behind Ellie. Ensuring everything was well lubricated, she pressed the tip of the dildo to Ellie's ass.

"Put your head down, and spread your cheeks for me," Kara ordered.

Gradually, Kara increased the pressure, and her cock entered Ellie's asshole -- sliding inside haltingly, but steadily, stretching it.

"Fuck!" Ellie grunted.

After pausing for a moment, Kara continued forward. Millimeter by millimeter, the shaft sank into Ellie. Kara grabbed Ellie's hips; her fingertips digging into Ellie's sweaty flesh.

"Are you OK?" Kara asked.

"More," Ellie sobbed.

Taking one hand from her ass, Ellie reached underneath, between her legs, and rubbed her clit.

"There's only one more inch," Kara told her.

"I want it all," Ellie demanded. "I can take it."

By the time Kara had the dildo fully inserted, both women were quivering.

"Fuck me, Kara," Ellie begged. "I need to cum."

Moving slowly, Kara built up a steady rhythm -- advancing and retreating. For several minutes, they carried on, becoming lost in each other; in the ecstasy; in the growing ache between their legs, as they once more approached orgasm.

Again, Ellie went first. Her body stiffened. Her sphincter clenched even tighter around Kara's shaft. And, her breath caught in her throat. Kara, on the edge herself, recognized the situation. She stopped thrusting and tried to hold Ellie's hips still, wanting to keep the vibrator from being rammed into Ellie by their thrashing.

Ellie's body jerked suddenly, and she gasped for air as her orgasm enveloped her senses. The reaction triggered Kara; igniting another explosion that racked her body from head to toe. They cried out in unison; unintelligible words that filled the room as the two women shook the bed.

Weakening, Kara slumped over Ellie's lower back. Guardedly -- allowing Kara to stay with her, keeping the toy inside her -- Ellie's hips descended to the surface of the bed. Kara planted several kisses on the back of Ellie's neck, enjoying the taste of her skin; then started to back away, cautiously sliding down Ellie's body.

"Shiiiiit," Ellie groused, as the cock left her ass.

Kara flipped over and lay next to Ellie. The two remained silent as their breathing heart rates returned to normal.

"Good job," Ed commented. "Both of you."

"Thank you, Sir," Kara replied, rising.

"Give Ellie her instructions, and you're done for the night," Ed told her, then severed the connection.

"Yes, Sir," Kara said to the blank screen.

Ellie and Kara allowed themselves a few more minutes to recover. Then, Ellie rose and dressed. As she did, Kara removed the dildo, and set it aside. She straightened her bra and panties, then donned a robe. When Ellie was ready, Kara led her from the bedroom to the front door.

12