Ellie's Erotic Exploration Ch. 04

Story Info
The Offer.
3.9k words
4.72
4.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning, Ellie woke up horny. She was so excited about the prospect of hearing from Ed -- the man who groped her on the subway; then sent her to his female assistant for a sexual interview; a man she'd never met -- that she could barely concentrate. Luckily, she'd put together today's outfit the night before, so she didn't have to think about what to wear.

In the shower, she made herself cum twice while thinking about the previous Friday, and her interview with Kara. She knew she could've cum at least two more times, but forced herself to get out, dry off, and get dressed. She stepped into her black lace thong, then pulled on black cotton leggings, and topped it with a short -- as Ed had directed -- dark gray skirt.

Above, Ellie went without a bra and wore a light-weight, white button-up shirt which allowed her areolas to show through. The fabric rubbing against her nipples would keep them hard all day. She covered this with a suit jacket which matched her skirt. She knew she wouldn't be able to remove the jacket while at work, but didn't care. She added black, patent leather ankle boots to complete the outfit.

Right before leaving her apartment, Ellie fulfilled the second of Ed's wishes by inserting the butt plug he'd sent her. Doing so aroused her even more. She briefly considered masturbating again, but knew she had to leave soon in order to catch her train. After adjusting her clothing, she checked her reflection in a full-length mirror, then dropped a small bottle of lube in her bag.

The trip to work was torture. Each bump and shake of the subway car made her clench her cheeks -- afraid the plug would somehow fall out. She wondered if Ed -- who obviously knew which train she rode -- was in the car, watching her right now. This thought heightened her excitement. Reaching her stop, she exited the car, and -- still concerned about the toy in her ass -- walked much slower than her normal pace.

Arriving at the office, she took her seat -- gingerly. Sitting down shifted the plug, pushing it deeper. Ellie stiffened at the sensation. Her head swiveled left and right as she looked to see if anyone had noticed. She took a few moments to adjust to the feeling; then tried to focus on work.

One overriding thought dominated her mind: when will Ed contact her? Each time she checked the clock, she grew more and more frustrated. And, it seemed she couldn't move half an inch in any direction without disturbing the plug. Her pussy was wet the entire day.

Late in the afternoon, her co-workers began leaving. The office was almost empty when the phone on her desk rang. She picked it up expecting a client.

"Eleanor Downing," she answered.

"Ms. Downing," a woman's voice said, "could you please come to the Executive Conference Room?"

"Of course," Ellie replied, barely finishing the second word before the line clicked off.

She looked toward the glass walls of the conference room. The lights were on, but all the vertical blinds were closed. Ellie saved her work, locked her computer, and -- wondering what this could be about -- made her way toward the glass.

Ellie opened the door and stepped inside. At the far end of a large, rectangular, polished wood table, sat her boss; the only surviving partner of Bartleby & Partners -- Mr. Frawley. 46 years old; he was the son of one of the original partners in the firm, and was now the sole owner.

It was her first time here. Frawley -- his athletic build clad in a charcoal gray suit whose cost would probably cover three months of her Manhattan apartment's rent -- waved her in. As she approached the table, a woman walked in from one of two adjoining offices.

Dressed in a white button-up top, a black Pencil skirt, black stockings, and four inch heels, she seemed familiar. Her hair, like Ellie's, was pulled up in a bun at the back of her head. She turned to look at Ellie, and Ellie realized it was Kara. Suddenly, Ellie's brain connected several dots: Mr. Frawley. Mr. Edward Frawley. Ed! And, Kara; his "special assistant."

"You...," Ellie stammered, "you... can't be him."

"I am," Edward assured her.

"Bullshit," Ellie spat.

"You could try calling the phone number your friend gave you," Edward suggested.

Ellie hesitated, looking over at Kara.

"You already know Ms. Rose, I believe," Edward taunted. "Intimately."

"This can't be," Ellie groused.

"Go on," Edward insisted. "Call."

Taking her phone from her pocket, Ellie scrolled through her contacts, and pressed send. A moment later, ringtones emanated from the inside breast pocket of Edward's suit jacket. Smugly, he removed it, and turned it to face Ellie. The caller ID read "Subway slut."

"Jesus Christ," Ellie blurted, rolling her eyes.

She turned to leave.

"Please, have a seat; Ellie," Edward invited.

"I should really go clean out my desk," she sniffed.

"Why would you do that?" Edward asked.

"To leave here forever," she proclaimed.

"Why?" Edward inquired.

"Because this is beyond fucked up," Ellie fumed, spinning around to face them.

"Well...," Edward began.

"You...," Ellie interrupted. "You molested me! And, tricked me!"

"You are extremely adventurous sexually," Edward opined. "That's a quality we're looking for."

"A quality?" Ellie echoed.

"What else was she, Kara?" Edward prompted.

"Enthusiastic. Skilled. A hard worker. A team player," Kara listed things she'd mentioned the previous Friday night, when Ellie'd made her cum several times. "And, she likes to take the initiative."

"You two are fucking nuts," Ellie howled.

"No," Edward scoffed, flatly. "Perverted, yes. But, not crazy."

Kara smiled and nodded at his statement.

"This isn't 50 shades of whatever-the-fuck!" Ellie shouted.

"Why don't you sit down, and we can talk about a promotion," Edward proposed.

"A promotion?" Ellie questioned, sarcastically.

"Please," Edward said, waving his hand at the chair closest to him.

Ellie weighed the situation in her mind, then walked toward Edward and took a seat. She glared at Kara.

"Your next sentence better include a very large number," Ellie warned. "As in, you'll be getting a very large raise to keep you from going directly to Human Resources."

"You've enjoyed every moment of the things we've done to you so far," Edward chuckled.

"So far?" Ellie grumbled.

"And, you can stop this ridiculous charade about being a victim," Edward lectured. "You willingly spread your legs on the subway. You wanted me to make you cum in public -- around all those people -- because it turned you on."

Ellie deflated slightly; knowing this to be true.

"Not only does the promotion -- if you accept it, and its requirements -- come with a significant raise, but also an apartment paid for by the company."

Ellie's head tilted to the side as she tried to process this.

"I need a new special assistant," Edward continued. "Kara has almost completed her tenure, and will be transferring to a higher position in our London office."

Kara stepped closer and placed a contract in front of Ellie.

"I would train you for this position before I go," Kara told her. "And, when I leave for London, you'll move into my apartment. I believe you know the building."

"Well, I've only been there once," Ellie squeaked. "And, I really only remember the bedroom."

Kara winked at her and she smiled.

"You can have 24 hours from the time you leave this room to consider the offer," Edward declared.

"I assume this position will include the 'special duties' required of Kara," Ellie prodded.

"It does," Edward confirmed. "You'll get a promotion; a raise; an apartment; you'll train for an even higher position, and you'll get to explore the wild side of your sexuality at the same time."

Ellie fanned the pages of the contract with her thumb.

"I can see you followed my instructions regarding the short skirt," Edward observed. "Did you wear the butt plug?"

"I did," Ellie revealed.

"Show me," Edward demanded.

Ellie laughed out loud.

"You are a confident bastard, aren't you?" she jeered.

He didn't respond; only looked at her, and waited. They had a brief staring contest -- she risked getting lost in his deep blue eyes -- then she gave in and stood. Turning her back to Edward, she bunched her skirt around her waist, then wrestled her leggings and panties down enough to expose the faceted ruby crystal in the base of the plug.

"Now, come over here," he told her.

She approached; stopping in front of him.

"Rub your pussy against the corner of the table," he directed.

Ellie, suddenly concerned someone might come in, glanced toward the door.

"Don't worry," Kara noted. "Nobody comes in here uninvited."

Ellie shuffled to the corner. The height of the table was almost perfect for her. She positioned herself at the angle, and began rocking her hips back and forth, gently bumping her clit against the wood.

"See?" Edward commented to Kara. "I told you she'd be a compliant little slut."

Kara placed her right hand on Ellie's ass. Her middle finger slipped between Ellie's cheeks, and she pressed against the head of the plug, pushing it deeper. Ellie gasped as she rose onto her tip-toes.

"Fuck," she whimpered.

"Faster," Edward commanded.

Ellie gripped the edges of the table, and began to grind against the corner.

"That's it," Edward praised, "hump my table with your needy pussy."

Edward stood up. His powerful 6'2" build dwarfed Ellie's petite 5'7" -- even with the three inch heels on her boots. Kara's left hand rose to Ellie's throat, and she squeezed; making Ellie fight for breath.

"She seems to be open to anything," Kara stated.

"Anything?" Edward questioned, facetiously. "Is that true, Ellie?"

Kara released her grasp on Ellie's neck. Ellie stopped moving, and took a deep breath.

"I'm not into blood; or watersports; or shit; or really getting hurt," she rasped. "But, I'm certainly up for trying new things... within limits."

"I'm glad you have limits," Edward teased, with a wide smile. "I'd hate to think we'd run into some kind of depraved sexual deviant."

"I have my moments," she said.

"Get naked," Edward ordered. "Both of you."

The women began undressing; carefully piling their clothes on the table. Each let their hair down, as well. Edward disrobed, too; draping his garments over the back of his chair. Ellie examined the bulge in his underwear. He lowered them to free his erect cock. It was nice and thick, and Ellie estimated it to be about eight inches long. A very good size, she judged.

Kara spun Ellie, and guided her to sit on the edge of the table; then spread Ellie's legs, and knelt. Leaning close, she licked her way up Ellie's wet lips, then sucked on her clit. Ellie's body stiffened at the sensation. Her hands came down on Kara's head; holding her in place.

Edward stepped closer, standing perpendicular to them, stroking his cock. As Kara licked her, Ellie watched Edward's hand slowly slide along the length of his smooth shaft. His eyes were locked on hers.

"You have a beautiful body," Edward told Ellie. "I'm glad I'm finally able to see it in person.

He reached out to grope her left breast. His fingers tripped over her nipple, and he tweaked it. Ellie squealed, and her hand came up to top his.

"Don't stop," Ellie pleaded.

For a minute, Kara tongue-fucked Ellie's pussy; then she brought her hands up. The first two fingers of her right hand traveled up and down Ellie's lips, getting wet with her juices. Kara's left hand circled Ellie's leg, and her fingertips found Ellie's clit. Kara rubbed Ellie's button as her fingers slid inside.

"That feels so good," Ellie mewled, as she sank to the tabletop.

Kara worked her fingers in and out of Ellie -- going a bit deeper each time -- until she could go no farther. Ellie began to writhe as Kara's tongue flitted around the fingers pleasuring her. Kara rotated her hand slightly, and used her knuckles to bump the base of Ellie's butt plug.

"Fuck... yesss...," Ellie hissed, her body quivering. "You're gonna make me cum."

Ellie cupped her own breasts, and pinched her nipples. Her pretty face contorted in an erotic grimace as she moaned.

"That's it," Edward urged. "Cum for us, Ellie!"

Ellie had no choice. An orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave; drowning her senses in ecstasy.

"I'm cumming!" she cried out. "I'm cummm..."

Her petite body convulsed violently, and she clawed at Kara's head as she came.

"Good girl," Edward crooned; though Ellie wasn't currently capable of hearing him.

Kara didn't stop her carnal assault; her fingers and tongue continued pleasuring Ellie, even as the latter shook. Her labors resulted in a second orgasm rocking Ellie before her first had completely faded.

"Mmmm," Kara hummed, sending vibrations through Ellie's body.

"Oh, God," Ellie's voice echoed off the walls as she squirmed.

Gradually, Kara slowed her efforts; only ceasing when Ellie put the heels of her palms on Kara's forehead to push her away.

"Bitch," Kara whispered, scowling at Ellie.

Kara licked her fingers for another taste.

"You're very pretty when you cum, Ellie," Edward remarked.

"You are," Kara agreed.

Suddenly shy, Ellie buried her face in her hands for a moment.

Kara turned her body and took the head of Edwards cock in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip as he groaned. He released his shaft as Kara's hands grasped it. She stroked him roughly. Her hands moving up and down his flesh as she sucked hard.

"Fuck, Kara...," Edward croaked. "This is why you're going to London."

She pulled back; her mouth abandoning him.

"I'm going to London because I'm really fucking good at making money for you," Kara countered.

"That's true," Edward conceded. "But, also, because you're really fucking good at deep throating."

Ellie rolled onto her stomach, and twisted her body to face them.

"You can take that whole thing?" Ellie marveled.

"Yes," Kara answered.

"I'd choke," Ellie lamented.

"Well, watch and learn," Kara advised; then pointed up at Edward. "'Cause he loves it.

"I mean... I do it... I've done it," Ellie stammered. "Just never one that big."

"It takes practice," Kara lectured. "But, there's a trick you can try to turn off your gag reflex."

"What; close your eyes and hold your nose?" Ellie mocked.

"No," Kara chuckled. "Make a fist with your left hand, with your thumb tucked inside. Hold it there while you're going down on him. At least until you're used to it."

"That's it?" Ellie questioned.

"I don't know why it works," Kara confessed. "There's probably some long-winded scientific reasoning behind it. But, it works for a lot of people I've talked to."

"OK, that's enough discussion about the theory of deep throating," Edward grumbled. "Let's conduct a practical application of the suggested technique."

The women laughed. Kara's mouth returned to Edward's cock. As Ellie watched closely, Kara took him deeper. Her lips stretched as the shaft steadily disappeared.

Ellie noticed that Kara wasn't using the "the thumb trick;" her right hand was fondling Edward's scrotum; her left was flat on his ass, giving Kara leverage to take him farther into her throat. Edward put his hands on Kara's head, and nudged his hips forward. He trembled, and his breathing became ragged.

"Are you gonna cum for us?" Ellie demanded.

"Yes," Edward wheezed.

"Do it," Ellie exhorted. "Shoot it right down Kara's throat!"

Fighting to breathe through her nose, Kara hummed around Edward's cock. The vibrations finished him.

"Here it comes," he grunted, warning Kara. "I'm cumming!"

Kara retreated until her lips enclosed only the head of Edward's cock. Her right hand gripped his shaft, and she jerked him hard and fast. Edward erupted. His hips bucked, and he fired stream after stream of cum into Kara's mouth. She fought to stay with him as he heaved, and to swallow every drop he gave her.

For more than a minute, she remained there, using her hand to coax the last drop of semen from him. Finally, he pulled his now hyper-sensitive penis from her mouth. His legs weakened and he stumbled backward to sit in his chair.

Kara put her hand on the back of Ellie's head, and kissed her -- mashing their mouths together. Ellie could taste the mixture of Kara, herself, and Edward's cum. It intoxicated her. She wanted more.

Awkwardly, Ellie climbed off the table. She wrapped her arms around Kara, and held her tightly as they kissed again. Edward watched their hands travel up and down each other's body. Ellie's fingers slipped between Kara's legs, and Kara shivered when they brushed her lips.

"Sit on the table so Ellie can eat your pussy," Edward said.

Kara pivoted and rested on the edge of the table. She spread her legs as Ellie kissed her way downward -- over Kara's chin and neck; lingering at her breasts; licking, sucking, and biting her nipples; trailing her tongue across the taut skin of her stomach and Mons Pubis, to her clit. Kara emitted a long sigh as Ellie reached her objective.

"Get her nice and wet so I can fuck her," Edward charged.

"She's already soaking wet," Ellie informed him as she probed Kara's pussy.

After lubricating them with Kara's juices, Ellie inserted two fingers -- sliding them slowly deeper, as she focused her oral attentions on Kara's clit. Edward adjusted his position, and craned his neck to see what Ellie was doing.

His view was blocked when Kara grabbed Ellie's head, then slipped her legs over Ellie's shoulders; trapping her in place. Ellie didn't protest; rather she intensified her efforts. Her tongue whirled around Kara's clit, while her fingers pistoned in and out, steadily increasing their pace.

Edward watched Kara's face for a minute, then admired Ellie's ass. He reached out to tap the base of her plug a few times, shifting it inside her, and she moaned.

"How is she?" Edward asked Kara.

"She's good," Kara purred, "She's very good."

Releasing Ellie's head, Kara lowered herself to the table top. Ellie struggled to stand up, lifting Kara's legs into the air, even as Ellie bent to continue licking her pussy. Edward rose and moved behind Ellie. Placing his hands on her hips, he slid them over her torrid flesh; going upward along her sides; then over her shoulder blades, and down her spine.

Edward gazed at Kara's face. Her mouth hung open, but no noise came out, and he knew she was close to cumming. His cock began to stiffen again. Taking his shaft in his right hand, he stroked himself several times, then pressed himself to Ellie's pussy.

Using the tip, he traced up and down her wet lips, but did not try to push inside her. Ellie's free hand came back between her legs, and she clutched at Edward's cock, trying to guide him into her.

"Not yet," he scolded, retreating. "This is for Kara."

At the mention of her name, Kara's breath caught in her throat, her body went stiff, and her eyes stared out into nothing. She reached out blindly, and Ellie's left hand came up to grab Kara's right. Their fingers intertwined as Kara came.

Her body shuddered; she took a huge gulp of air, and her head rapidly swiveled left and right as she cried out. Kara writhed as Ellie continued pleasuring her, enjoying the feel of her; the taste of her; the sight and sound of her, as she came. Ellie did not intend to stop -- wanting to drive Kara to yet another climax -- but Edward pulled her away.

"It's my turn," he growled.

Taking Ellie's place between Kara's legs, he nudged the head of his cock against her lips; then pushed it inside her, steadily sinking into her -- not halting until half his length penetrated her.

"Fuuuck," Kara rasped, scratching at the table.

Edward withdrew an inch, then thrust forward again, going deeper. He repeated this action until he filled her completely. Ellie crawled on the table and straddled Kara's face -- facing Edward. Even as Edward impaled her with his cock, Kara licked Ellie's pussy.

12