Ellie's Pee Ch. 03

Story Info
Ellie has an accident, but Matt makes the most of it.
2.2k words
4.72
25.4k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'd been a few days since Matt and Ellie's last shared shower, and they hadn't taken things any further just yet.

Matt had been particularly busy with work during the week, leaving Ellie at home alone with her thoughts. When he returned at night, he seemed too tired for anything more than a cuddle in front of the TV before bed.

The two of them usually only ran together on Saturday and Sunday, so there weren't as many opportunities to recreate their previous encounters the rest of the week, especially with so much else going on.

But it wasn't just tiredness holding Matt back. He was also a bit nervous.

The pair still hadn't really taken the time to talk about their weekend of pee experimentation. It felt like a bit of a whirlwind of lust, and although it had been wonderful in the spur of the moment, Matt didn't know how Ellie felt about it all.

Sure, she'd seemed keen enough to participate at the time, but was that just for his sake? Did she really enjoy what they were doing, or did she just like the excitement of trying something new?

When the novelty and hormones wore off, would she feel ashamed? Even worse, would it make her view him differently? Would he be forever tainted in her eyes by his taste for the abnormal?

He could ask her directly, but he was afraid of the answer.

-

When Matt woke up on Saturday morning, all of those questions were still racing around in his head. Ellie was already up - as usual - so he focused on getting ready for their morning exercise.

Once fully dressed, he found her in the kitchen, sitting with a glass of water. He walked over to kiss her on the cheek, and she smiled and turned to meet his lips for a brief peck.

They had a pre-run snack and chatted about last night's episode of their show, nothing out of the ordinary. But inside, Matt's heart was already racing.

Looking at her now, he couldn't help flashing back. The sight of her sports bra strap was enough to resurface the memory of her hastily removing it last Sunday, squirming from one foot to the other.

Her soft hands were curled around the glass just as they'd held his penis when she spread her legs and relaxed. Her pale bare thighs below the table had him fantasising about how they towered over him while her pussy drenched his chest.

"So... shall we go?" Ellie asked, snapping Matt out of it. He realised he'd just been staring at her in silence, and could see her blushing again.

"Sure," he answered, and they got up to leave.

-

Matt's thoughts continued to wander as they ran. He let her go ahead of him on any narrow paths so he could watch her petite frame bobbing up and down, then snuck glances across at her flushed face and her bouncing chest when they could run side by side.

During one of those glances, he spotted that same look of concentration he'd seen in her eyes almost a week earlier. She certainly didn't look comfortable, and he felt his penis twitch as he wondered how much she'd had to drink before he woke up.

The problem was they were still so far from home. Their jog was essentially one large circuit, and they were only three-quarters of the way around. There was no shortcut through the woods, due to the valley in the middle, much too steep to run across.

Matt knew they had no choice but to keep going, and they wouldn't be back for another 15 minutes at least. It was a realisation that was simultaneously dawning on Ellie.

"Shit!" she exclaimed. "I'm not going to make it."

Matt could see the concentration in her face turn to anxiety. Her eyes were darting around, searching up and down the path for any passers-by, then through the trees for anywhere that would provide a bit of cover.

"I'm sorry, Matt, I need to go," Ellie whimpered. "I can't hold it any longer."

Thankfully, there didn't seem to be many people out this morning, but looking around them, Matt couldn't see an obvious place to hide. The trees were so thin here, and so far apart from one another.

A way up ahead of them, slightly off the main path, there was a small rocky mound, probably no taller than Matt. It wasn't much, but it would provide at least a bit of privacy.

"There," he pointed. "You could go behind that."

Ellie sped up, almost to a sprint. It took at least another minute to reach their new destination, and with every step she could feel her desperation growing.

Thankfully, the rocks turned out to be decent cover. Once they were both behind them, they could get out of sight of the public as long as they were squatting down.

Squatting was exactly what Ellie was planning to do, but she was struggling with her shorts. She'd tied them too tight to simply slide them off, and when she pulled hard on the bow-strings she accidentally pulled one string through the other and into a knot.

"Fuck," she swore. "No, no, no!"

Her fingers were picking at the tangle, trying to pry it apart with her nails. But her body was expecting her to be crouching by now, her bladder was ready to burst. As she hopped between her feet, she fumbled the knot twice more.

Finally, she pulled the strings free, but it looked like it was already too late.

Ellie had picked the wrong day to wear grey shorts, and Matt could see a damp patch starting to spread out from the centre of them. Pee started to dribble out from the sides of her crotch and trickle down her legs.

She quickly whipped her shorts and underwear down in one swoop, exposing her vagina already mid-stream as she lowered herself down.

Matt gawked as she started to form a puddle on the floor. He crouched next to her for a better look at her smooth wet lips and the golden fountain between them.

The pool beneath her was gently steaming in the cool morning air, and he reached out his hand between her legs to feel the heat at the source. At these temperatures, her pee felt almost burning hot on his palm, and he rubbed the liquid across his fingertips.

At the same time, he pulled her face into an open-mouthed kiss, his tongue dancing around hers. For a moment, she returned his advances with the same passion, but as she finished peeing she pulled away and turned her eyes to the floor.

He could see it in her face - she was ashamed. It was just as he'd feared, she must be regretting ever letting him into this part of her life. She was just caught up in the moment, but this wasn't really her. He'd humiliated her.

"I'm sorry," Ellie mumbled, and Matt thought he could see tears welling up in her eyes. "I really wanted to hold it for you, to share my pee with you like before. I drunk so much water this morning to prepare, I wanted to be ready. Now I've gone and wasted it."

"Wait, that's what you're embarrassed about?" Matt asked. "You're not upset with me for making you do this?"

"Making me do it?" Ellie lifted her eyes to meet Matt's. "Of course not! I would've told you if I didn't like it.

"I've been looking forward to this all week, thinking about the way we held each other in the tub, the look in your eyes whenever I open my legs. I just didn't want to let you down."

With that, Ellie awkwardly threw her arms around Matt, still perched half-undressed over a puddle of her own urine. His relief and her love warmed his insides at least much as the embrace did, and he kissed her neck as they nuzzled together.

"What now?" Ellie asked, after pulling away again and pointedly glancing down at herself.

Her lacy underwear was soaked, and there was no ignoring the huge dark patch on her shorts. But it wasn't as if either of them had brought a change of clothes along.

"I guess you'll just have to wear them back," Matt shrugged. "I'll run in front of you. Hopefully no one will notice as long as you stay pretty close to me."

Ellie agreed that she didn't have much choice. Better to be embarrassed about some wet shorts than get a public indecency charge. She pulled her panties back up, feeling the rapidly-cooling dampness against her vulva.

Tying her short strings back in a bow, she looked over to see Matt awkwardly fumbling with his own underwear. It was hard to miss the outline of his semi-erect penis behind the thin fabric. She grinned to herself, what a pair they were.

They started off in the direction of home, passing a few walkers and joggers as they continued along the path. Scared to hold eye-contact with any of them, Ellie wasn't sure if she was imagining their stares at her soaked crotch. Her cheeks burned bright red all the same.

It wasn't only embarrassment now though. She felt naughty, she felt noticed, and she just kept picturing Matt's lust-filled eyes. There was a flutter in her stomach and she knew her panties now had more than one reason to be wet.

-

They couldn't have arrived home too soon. The second the door was closed behind them, Ellie pounced on Matt, pushing him back against the wall and meeting his lips. She pressed her chest up against his, with her cold, hard nipples protruding even through her bra and shirt.

Responding to her enthusiasm, Matt reached down and lifted the shirt over her head before pulling her back in, his cool hands warmed as they explored the soft skin of her back.

She briefly broke their kiss and stepped back to unclasp her bra. There were her bobbing breasts again, those cute freckles, her sensitive and exposed nipples.

After removing his own shirt, Matt took her hand and led her to the sofa, pulling her onto his lap and taking a breast in his mouth, exploring the point with his tongue and sucking as she writhed and moaned.

Ellie was still wearing her shorts, and Matt could feel the dampness seeping down onto his erection as she rubbed up against him.

Propping herself up on her knees, Ellie pulled her shorts and panties down, lifting one leg then the other to slide them off her legs. As she did so, the proximity of her midriff to Matt's face allowed him briefly to inhale the intoxicating scent of her saturated undergarments. He slid his own underwear down to release his throbbing penis underneath her.

Ellie looked down at the soaking lace underwear in her hand.

"I don't think I have much pee left in me now," she began. "But I have these."

As she lowered her dripping vagina down to Matt's penis, Ellie lifted the underwear up to Matt's face. She held her position for a moment, teasing him, letting the anticipation build.

Matt could smell the mixture of her juices, could feel the warmth of her body against his, and the tip of his dick brushing against the entrance to her pussy.

All at once, Ellie made her move. She lowered her hips onto him as she pushed the damp fabric into his mouth, penetrating him as he penetrated her.

"Oh, wow," she exclaimed, closing her eyes and letting her head roll back.

Matt felt her lower lips part and slip down over the entire length of his penis, and at the same time his mouth was full of her taste. He sucked golden droplets from her panties as her fingers danced across his tongue.

Ellie gyrated on top of him, her breathing growing more intense as his girth filled her again and again.

Matt's attraction was becoming animalistic, and her pulled the panties from his mouth to make room for another passionate kiss. His tongue brushed her teeth before exploring her mouth, and he began to thrust back to match her movements.

Ellie could taste the lingering beads of her pee on Matt's tongue, the slight saltiness he was starting to know so well. But it was new to her.

That feeling of naughtiness was back, the sense she was breaking some unwritten rule, for him.

Breaking the kiss, Ellie leant back a little, but kept her eyes seductively locked on his. She took the underwear from his hand and started to push it into her own mouth, gagging herself with her own pee-stained panties.

Ellie sucked at the moistened material, drawing out the bitter flavour. She didn't think it was possible, but she felt his cock stiffen even further as he fucked her.

She put one hand between her legs and rubbed her clit, grabbing one of her breasts with the other, as she felt the waves of ecstasy rising up, overwhelming her. She let out a muffled squeal of pleasure, before biting down on her underwear, and felt his penis start to jerk and spurt up deep inside her.

After slowing her motion to a halt, Ellie flopped forward onto Matt's chest, exhausted and pressing her head into his neck. They held each other tight.

---

Sorry this took so long! At first I was busy, and then I kept putting it off because I felt guilty about how long it'd been (I know, that doesn't make sense). Anyway, it's done now, at last. I hope you enjoy!