Ellsa's Desires - Ch. 01

Story Info
Ellsa has a desire to feel young again, big mistake.
8.8k words
3.97
4.6k
13
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note to reader: This is made for enjoyment and pleasure. The story is fictional and did not happen. If you don't care for forced stories, then don't read it. No one is forcing you.**

Ellsa's Desires

Ellsa was a simple woman, content with her life and marriage. She thought she was quite happy with how life had turned out for her but there was always a lingering in the back of her mind. A sexual curiosity she always considered was just from her lack of exploring before marriage. She loved her husband and he was a good man. Always provided for her, never left her wanting. But even as she had grown older her curiosity still caused her to day dream some about what it would be like to be with another man.

Pushing sixty, her husband just a few years older than her, Ellsa knew she was not the looker she once was. At eighteen when she got married she had D-cup tits, and a voluptuous body. Over forty years of marriage, two kids, and five grand-kids latter time had taken it's toll on her. Arms were getting a little flabby, she had a small belly on her and her waist filled in. She wasn't fat, but not stunning as she once had been. And at all five foot seven inches she was not tall or short to most everyone and just looked about average and plain now for a sixty year old on the street.

Her husband, who's sex drive dwindled over the years, packed a hard five inches that she seemed to think was plenty for her. When they first got married it was common for them to have sex three times a day if not more, but now it might be three times a year. Though at some point along the way she did get her one of those real naughty toys, so she thought in her mind, a dildo that was about the same size as her husband. While he was out at work she would play with it, 'Keeping herself ready' for him, but it was more the fact she got more pleasure from her toy than her husband. Where as his wonderful sexual stamina might last a good three minutes once he started she did find herself having to finish herself off a lot if not every time.

It wasn't till one day that her curiosity got the better of her, one of her friends was telling her about a app for their phone for mature women to meet younger men with. Her friend confided in Ellsa that she had talked with several young men on the app and even had a few encounters. Relishing over how having such a youthful and eager partner had livened up her life. Worried her husband would find out, Ellsa actually realized that he would never suspect a thing. And being a stay at home wife, she had all the time in the world. Plus he never bothered checking her phone, as after forty years they hid no secrets from each other and he never had a concern to bother anyways.

Ellsa never told her friend she was going to use the app. Trying to keep it all a secret the best she could. And after creating her profile, she had 'hits' instantly on the first day. Nervous about just accepting any random offer she managed to spend the next few weeks weeding out the scams and frauds until she had it narrowed down to three men that she liked chatting with. Of course she tried to play it up, teasing them some with comments on how 'This mature woman will show you how to please a real woman' and her favorite 'You think you can last longer than me?' or 'Oh hun, You have a lot to learn.'

Truth was she had a lot more to learn than she admitted, but she hoped the teasing would only encourage them to prove her that there was more out there, or that she just didn't need this and it was all wasted curiosity. She finally decided to go with one man, he was five foot ten according to his profile, lean/athletic build, but not stocky and muscular. By hi picture he looked decent and same time nothing that stood out from a crowd. Someone she was comfortable passing on the street and not worried about glancing at. He was also polite in their conversations, never sending her nudes or a dick pic. And, he never asked her for any as well. She thought that was a sweet and nice step up from the lewd acts she was expecting from a hook up app.

The day finally came, he knew she was married and would wait an hour after her husband left for work. He also agreed to be discrete, no cameras, no bragging or flaunting if he saw her out in public. They even worked on their cover story in case they ran into each other in public.

Ellsa was wearing her robe and kissed her husband handing him his coffee thermos as he left for work. She was nervous in the least, but did her best not to show it. She was excited to see how things were going to go. She hoped it would be something romantic, or maybe a little kinky. Of course for her, her sexual experiences were limited and her and her husband didn't explore much. Most all the time it was missionary position, rarely they did it doggy style. When they were younger she had given him blow jobs, and he ate her pussy. But that was the extent of her experience. The 'Kinkiest' thing they ever did was she left her wedding dress on for their wedding night, and then a few times latter she wore it again. But that was ages ago. Now their foreplay was her husband joking about how he could not get his belt off fast enough, and then right to it where five minutes latter he was ready to take a nap. She was curious as to how it would feel with a young man that said he could go more than several times before lunch.

When the doorbell rang she opened it up and looked up tot he young man. He was in hi early twenties, just shy of being twenty-five. His profile was not a fake, he stood as tall as it said, and he looked like his pictures. She smiled to him wearing her robe and moved back leading him into her house. Once the door closed she opened her robe and let it drop to the floor showing her white slip she was hiding underneath it. He was wearing a pair of slacks, button up shirt, and had a clipboard in hand. Looking like a sales rep for a contractor was their story. He set the clipboard down and slipped a hand behind her waist pulling her into him as he kissed her lips firmly, but not like an eager uncontrolled horn dog.

"Well hello beautiful. So glad to finally get to meet you." He leaned back and looked down at her in her slip. "Well you do look wonderful, and dressed for the occasion."

They didn't play about how this was going to be an affair of passion of love, it was purely for sex. There was no need to sugar coat what they were up to. Which lead to his hand sliding down the back of her waist and grabbing her soft ass firmly and pulling her to her toes which made her give a soft moan as she not been grabbed like that in ages she felt like.

She began sliding her hands up his shirt and unbuttoning it, pulling it open and revealing his chest. As her hands went to his pants he slipped his fingers around her wrists and smiled to her. "How about you get on your knees and give it a proper kiss hello?" He smiled to her as he spoke softly.

She didn't think nothing of it, and she knew what he wanted. Not like she hadn't been watching porn videos lately of young men and older women. Plus, this was why he was here, not to make out with her in her door way. She did as he mentioned, taking a little longer to get to her knees than if she was her old youthful self. When she undid his pants and fished his cock out her eyes widened in shock at first. Not like she hadn't SEEN a cock before, or one that big. Just not on in real life. He was bigger than her husband by far, even as he was soft right now he still out sized her man hard.

He on the other hand, was in to this more than just to get to fuck an older woman. She was certainly not his first, but he intended to add her to his list. When her lips kissed and teased his cock he could see just how nervous she was. Through all their chatting he knew she was a perfect catch for his plans. He was able to read through her teasing and knew she had never been with another man since she was married. Sex life for her was vanilla and boring. He was going to introduce her to a new way of life. So when she parted her lips and slowly took the smooth mushroom head of his cock, he slipped a hand behind her head and pushed her to go as deep as she could. She didn't see his wicked grin as he intently made her choke on it at first, but only briefly. He was gauging how well she could handle him, and not barely half his cock she struggled. He eased up and apologized for his 'eagerness' but inside he wanted to shove her head down and make her gag on it, train her throat to service his cock properly.

She nodded and tried to smile up to him before resuming working his cock through her lips. She didn't use her tongue much, as she had no real idea how to service an experienced cock. He made every effort he could to get into it, to enjoy her half amateur blow job. What she felt like was hours of working it, even got into stroking her hand on the shaft, was less than a quarter hour before he finally came. He of course had to work himself up on it, it was more the thought of how pathetic she was now and what he was going to turn her into that really got him off.

"Told you I could get you off." She grinned proudly up at him. She had no idea that he had to mentally coax himself to cum for her. When his seed sprayed onto her tongue she winced at first and had to make herself swallow. After all that was what they did in the videos, and this was about sex, not love or caring for her partner. And men, especially young men, wanted to have their women swallow. She was not going to back down and show that she had very little experience in handling a man properly.

He smiled in return to her, "Oh that was wonderful." He said coaxing her ego that she did good. However in his own mind he thought of how lousy she actually was, and would eventually turn her into a great cock sucking slut eventually. But his tone, and attitude was polite and he made sure to present himself as a pleased customer.

"Now that we got proper introductions over with. Lets go ahead and get started on the main event." He smiled to her and offered a hand to help her up. One hand he held his pants in place, the other he grabbed her ass once she stood up and let her lead him to her bedroom. He took a glimpse around and saw the vanity with the large mirror on it. He fixed his glasses for a moment then turned to her bed as he let his pants fall. He slowly pulled his shirt off stripping naked for her as she slid up onto her freshly made bed. Four posts, large headboard, short foot board to it. It looked sturdy, hardwood, he guessed maybe oak.

Ellsa Slide onto the bed, sitting with her ass first and moved into the middle of it. She let her legs spread enough to show him that she didn't shave her pussy, but was neatly trimmed well taken care of. She smiled at him as she gave him a little flash. He climbed up towards her, and slowly over her, kissing her neck and cheek as he guided her to lay back. He knew that she was not a wild person in bed, missionary was the most common position she was used to over the years. It took a little longer to get her going, but as a hand went between her thighs, he would tease her pussy and clit working her to get nice and wet for him.

This almost felt new to her, as her husband never bothered much in teasing her with foreplay to begin with. But she was certainly no stranger to masturbating herself. Soon she was moaning and keeping a clear and open mind that this was just for fun and purely sex she spread her legs even more and more for him. One thought though that kept running through her head was how in the hell that monster was going to fit. Of course she had had kids before and KNEW it would, but still, it was the largest cock she had ever... She moaned out loudly as the strangers cock pressed and slip up into her pussy.

He groaned out as he slowly slid into her, pressing his hips down and his cock up into her tight pussy. He grinned widely as he knew that before the day was over she was going to have a loos snatch. He used several angles through out the first hour of fucking her, speed up and slowed down. Relished how he got her to cum in the first five moments and pointed it out praising her not humiliating her. He could tell by her reactions that she was never filled like this before. Her body moving as if trying to make sure he didn't go too deep in her. He did find that she was able to manage only two-thirds of his cock after a half hour of fucking her... comfortably. When he finally came, she had had dozens of orgasms, her face was glazed over in lust and he could tell she was really enjoying all of this.

"Okay babe, quick little break. Don't clean up. I am going to get a few things then we are going for round two." He grinned and got up from the bed. She watched as he went to their closet and came back with hands full of her husbands ties. "Time to get kinky." He said as he picked up his pants and pulled out a bottle of silicon lube.

Elssa was exactly as he thought, her mind was now swooning with the sex she had just gone through. Longer than her husband ever could have imagined, bigger than even her nice toy she kept in her panty drawer. 'Oh god, round two? How many times can this man fuck?' Her mind was worried and curious, her body however was trembling from all her orgasms, and she knew her body certainly wanted more. Even though he didn't use a condom, she wasn't worried as she was going through menopause, and knew she would be hard to get pregnant, so the odds of her getting knocked up were nearly nothing. She watched in curiosity when he came back with the ties and lube. Part of her was worried and afraid, but it was more taken over by her excitement. She WANTED to know what a second round was like, what it would be like ties up.

She moved with him as he guided her to her hands and knees, he even put three pillows under her belly so she would stay in that position. He criss-crossed tied her elbows to her knees, then her wrists out to the posts of the bed and her ankles keeping her spread at both ends. He made certain the pillows were below her breasts so they hung freely. She was stuck in the position, but still she was eager to play, she shook her ass at him as he got on the bed, there were several more ties beside her and he took the bottle. She could hear him open the top and then close it after some time.

He made sure the knots were strong, but not cutting circulation to her, even the ones to the bed. He didn't want any lasting evidence of what was about to happen here. As he moved in position behind her and lubed his cock up, he slid her slip up her ass exposing her fully to him. Her pussy was still wet, and some of his cum was leaking from it going to her thighs. "Now listen here you fucking slut. You are going to be my bitch got it. And you are going to take every fucking inch of my cock."

She thought he was just playing out the part, his tone had changed and she could not fully recognize it. Thinking he was just playing around, then let out a loud moan that turned into a pained grunt as he slammed into her. "Ahh ahh, too deep honey, too deep." It hurt when he slammed in so easily and rammed into the back of her pussy.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." He yelled at her and then slapped her on the back of the head. "You wanted to get fucked you dumb slut, and so you shall. You are going to fuck every inch of my cock." He snarled at her then slapped the back of her head again before grabbing her by her hair and yanking her head up so she could see herself on all fours with this young man behind her ramming his massive cock into her again and again making tears well up in her eyes and not just fucking, but hurting her pussy.

"Stop it, stop it please, it's too much. I can't take it. I.... I don't like this game any more, lets do something else." She pleaded whole heartily to him. Every thrust hurt, and he wasn't being gentle, he was ramming his cock into her almost making her squeal in pain each time as he was stretching her out.

"Game? Who the fuck said I am playing around you dumb bitch." He groaned out and seemed to hammer harder finally making tears roll down her face. "You wanted this, you wanted to know what it was like to be a fucking slut for a hung young man. Well now you got it." He jerked her head back hard with each thrust he rammed into her body. His cock slid easily with the lube that lined the inside of her pussy.

"You got what you wanted, now I am going to get what I want. You are going to be my bitch from now on and do what the fuck I say." He let go of her head and grabbed the hem of her slip with both hands, ripping it up the middle until it got to the seem on her waist, making it so it fell to the sides of her wide hips. "I am going to fuck you till I can't fuck any more, then you are going to suck me till I am ready to fuck you again."

She was crying loudly now, shivering in fear and pain as he hammered her pussy stretching it more and more. God she wished he would stop and listen to her. She felt him lean over her, which made his thrusts not as intense, but then he grabbed her breasts, then more of the fabric of her slip and ripped it open letting her tits fall out. She was exposed, more than she ever was to any other man than her husband. She felt weak, vulnerable, and was afraid of what all this man was, going and could do to her.

"Listen her bitch. I am going to fuck your cunt good. You're going to deep throat my cock. And I am going to fuck that virgin ass of yours." He groaned out into her ear before he grabbed her exposed breasts, teasing pinching her nipples, then straitened back up gripping her hips and ramming her back into him making her painfully take his cock. "You are going to be my bitch, and you are not going to tell anyone. Any time I want you, you will come running because you don't want your husband to know you asked for this, wanted this."

She began balling, he was right as far as she could figure. SHE downloaded the app, SHE picked him, SHE started the conversations, SHE wanted him to come over. Worse was she sucked him off as a 'proper greeting' and then took him to her own bed, she even willingly let him tie her up in her own husbands neck ties. Her pussy though was not in line with her mind, even as it hurt with each thrust he was ramming into her the sensation was overly stimulating her as she was too sensitive from the first round and dozen orgasms. She began cumming again, even as his hands and fingers twisted her breasts and abused her nipples painfully.

"Love that? Do ya bitch?" He growled out and then grabbed her by the back of her hair making her look at her messy teary eyed face as he leaned up and landed the hardest slap of her life on her ass. She yelped out in pain as a second one, then a third. "Bark like a horny bitch for me whore. BARK!" he ordered her as he continued slapping her ass while she came and he fucked her through her next orgasm.

Her barks were more like yelps when he spanked her. She had not been spanked since she was a child, not even her husband playfully spanked her ass during sex. Most the times he might of grabbed it, but that seemed like years ago he groped her playfully at the house. She felt utterly humiliated having to bark for this man as he ravaged her pussy and spanked her. She could feel her ass cheeks glowing red after a while, Her breasts were aching as he would go between yanking her head around and then groping them maliciously. Once again she was cumming, and this time she felt something worse, heard it too. The wet lewd slapping of his balls finally hammering to her pussy as he was ramming every inch of his cock up into her.

"Told you, you would take all of it you sluty fucking whore. Feel that, Fuck you love it so much you're cumming again like a needy slut. Your cunt cant get enough." He hollered out in her room. His room seemed to defeat all other sounds, and was only accented by the harsh lewd slapping of his wet balls smacking her pussy. He then resumed spanking her, this time even harder. "You're going to fucking obey me as my little bitch from now on. If you don't do as I say, this will seem like a day in the park compared to how I will punish you. And if you ever fucking try to stop our little love twist, I will just tell your husband and show him your messages to me."