Ellsa's Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Ellsa goes to the fair.
7.6k words
4.23
2.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note to reader: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over 18. This is part of a chain of forced relations. If this is not your taste, please do not read.**

Ellsa's Desires -- Chapter 2

Ellsa hurt, from the debts of her bowels, pussy, stomach, throat, tits, ass, body, everything hurt. She had a hard time getting out of the guest bed in the morning, even it was shorter than their regular bed so she had to stand up more from it, than just slide off it. Her legs were trembling as she tried to make her way tot he bathroom. Yesterday burned in her mind. Everything she had gone through, everything HE did to her. Worse, she knew now the name he used on the app would be false, and so she didn't even know his real name. Deep in her heart she prayed he would leave her alone, got what he wanted and was done.

She made her husband coffee, and got his lunch together for him. Hugged him, trying not to wince or show she hurt as she did have to press her sore tits against him for the loving embrace. Once again she was in the shower, hot, cleaning her holes and body as she could not get the feeling of HIM out of her. It was probably the left overs of that lube he used as it was not easy stuff to clean up. She washed the bedding for a third time, cleaned her bedroom, had candles going through out the house as she could still smell the scent of abusive sex from the day before. To her she could not get rid of it, but apparently her husband never noticed it.

She made some calls, got in contact with her friends and had to apologize for missing their appointment yesterday. Using her cover story that a friend had passed. All morning long she tried to focus on her life, getting back into her reality that she was ripped from yesterday. It was hard for her as she finally threw away her favorite slip, even the panties that HE made her suck on when he left. Whenever she went into the bedroom all she could see was her on all fours being HIS bitch, being used and humiliated and punished. Fuck he delighted in punishing her.

At lunch time, she made herself a sandwich, something light and tried to sit down at the table. It was not the easiest task as her ass was still bruised, red and anything, even her soft cotton panties, reminded her of the wooden spatula with searing pain. She had thought of getting rid of her spatula, well really wanted to now, but she had the thought that her master would find out and punish her for doing something so stupid.

Thursday she had the whole day to herself. Used creams to help relieve the pains and markings that were left behind. Got the bedroom back in order. Made dinner before her husband got home. By this time things seemed to be coming back to normal for her. Even that night it all seemed like a distant nightmare, and she was able to shake it all off now. Even her dreams that night seemed to come back to the usual weird stuff she would dream about.

Friday Ellsa was in better spirits, waking up in her own bed. She had blocked out the fact she soaked her pillow in her own urine, was made to act like a dog and drink from a water bowel on it. No, it was life as normal. Made coffee, saw her husband off to work. Even hugging him didn't hurt, and sitting down to her own cup of coffee was relaxing. She sighed with relief that her life was finally back to normal.

Her phone chirped at her half way through her cup of coffee, it was a text message from an unknown with no return number or contact information. She looked at it puzzled then clicked on the chat, She nearly dropped her coffee as she looked in horror. The still image was of her on her knees, in her old favorite slip she had tossed out, with a cock hanging out in front of her face. She could not help herself as she hit the play button, it was a full recording of her sucking her masters cock. But, it was from his perspective. She realized how he made it, after seeing plenty of spy movies and hearing about new gadgets that one could buy themselves. His glasses must have had a camera in them. Her heart sank as he NEVER took them off the other day. How much, what all did he record, everything? Her heart was racing as the video showed her swallowing his cum. Then it stopped and deleted itself.

'Was thinking about my little whore all day yesterday. See you miss your master, just had to watch that video huh?' the next text came through, then followed another video. She was on all fours, looking at him in the mirror, it didn't show all the ties keeping her bound into place, and one could barely make out the pillows under her. She was begging for her master to fuck her ass, and the dumb whore was cumming. She watched it in utter disbelief. Her life just got back to normal and now this. Fuck he had everything on recording, and that one looked like she was an eager willing slut. Nothing that she was bound and forced to behave that way.

As the video finished and deleted itself he texted again. 'I bet you miss being used by your master don't you bitch?'

She stared at her phone, there was no information or lead she could use to track his phone or who he was. She knew he expected a response from her. She didn't want to, she wanted to tell him to fuck off. But not only did he have their chat on the app, he obviously had video of her being a pathetic slut. 'Yes.'

'Yes, what?!'

'That fucking bastard.' she sighed. 'Yes master.' she texted back to him.

'Yes master, what?!'

"Oh you got to be fucking kidding me you shit." She heaved out pissed. She was going to kill this little shit, maim him, ruin him. She had no idea how. 'Yes master, your little bitch misses being used by you.'

'That's better. Since you miss me so much, lets go out tomorrow instead of waiting till next Wednesday.'

Her heart sank lower, her eyes were wide at the screen, her face was flush with anger. This was ONLY supposed to be a Wednesday fling. Which she almost came to accepting he would leave her alone and never return to her life. But now, he was obviously demanding to go out with her. On a day her husband would be home. 'What does master have in mind?'

'There is a fair tomorrow, my treat. Wear a nice spring dress.'

"In fucking public? You got to be fucking kidding me. Oh I swear to god I will cut your dick off." She growled at her phone. She remembered what he told her on how she was to obey him, dress how he ordered her. She gulped for a moment thinking that was ALL she was going to be allowed to wear. 'Just a dress master?'

'Your highest heels you have, stockings, garter belt, panties, and bra. It will be a fun day bitch.'

"Heels at a fair, what the fuck are you thinking. That's like never." She sighed, but he did say she could be fully dressed, even under her dress. She felt relieved in that, least she wasn't naked under it. Maybe he would take her to the fair, just use her once or twice behind buildings or in a bathroom. 'Okay master.'

Her stomach was in knots now. This was obviously going to be an incursion on her personal life, which meant she could not plan anything too much from here on out. Not if he was going to call on her any time he wanted, but at least he gave her warning on this time.

'I will pick you up at your place. Be properly ready to great me when I show up.'

"What the fuck, my husband will be here you shit. He'll certainly know something is up if I am naked sucking your cock at the door. Deal is off. Fuck you. Show everyone the videos. I am calling the god damn cops." She huffed, but before she could tell him off.

'Hubby has a free ticket to his favorite golf course for tomorrow, early T-off time too. It will be in your mailbox today. His friends are getting free tickets too.'

"What? How the fuck?" How did this shit know her husband liked to golf. He sucked at it, but loved it. And his favorite golf course, and his friends? That wasn't cheep, how the fuck did he know her husbands friends? Part of her was relieved that her husband would not know what was going on. That her tormentor actually was keeping his word on keeping things hidden from her husband. She sighed, the shit was going out of his way to make sure she was 'safe' from being found out. Helping even, to keep her secret secure. She huffed realizing this shit knew more about her than just where she lived and that she was married. 'okay master.'

'That's a good stupid bitch.'

She glared at the screen, him only taunting her that she was stupid made her feel worse. He certainly was making her feel like she was, not having any idea who he really was, getting herself into this mess.

The rest of the day she was half focused on her life, as she struggled to stay focused on it. But, the other half that was prominent in her mind, and kept interrupting her, was what to wear tomorrow and what he was going to MAKE her have to endure. She wanted to blame her friend for leading her to the app, but she was an adult, and took full responsibility for getting herself into this mess.

That evening her husband got the mail like usual, came in to a nice home cooked ready dinner. Excited he shared the good news with Ellsa. A free T-off time, with three of his golf buddies. Some sort of drawing that he couldn't remember signing up for. She did her best to sound excited, told him she would take the day then and go with a friend to a fair.

That night her nightmares returned. She saw herself bent over and tied down inside the 'Fun House' where her master not only used her, but had a line of men behind her ready to take their turns as her dress would be ripped to shreds, and every whole being used.

Once again Ellsa got up and tried to act like everything was normal. She made sure he had a cooler filled with beer, snacks and sandwiches for him and his friends. No doubt they would have their own too. She wished he wouldn't go though, she didn't WANT to have to endure the day ahead of her. However she knew her husband would certainly not pass up a free ride at the golf course, well any golf course. When he left she gave up her act, her heart sank as she saw him drive away. Shuttering she took her robe off and was naked underneath. It seemed like an eternity waiting for her master to show up, sitting at the kitchen table trying to drink her coffee, naked, waiting for her next act of debauchery.

There was no knock at the door when HE showed up. Just walked in and stopped just inside the threshold so the door couldn't close and left him exposed to the world outside. Ellsa sighed before turning around then putting a smile on her face. She walked over and got on her knees, trying to act eager she went right to work pulling his cock out and slamming her face down on it. She winced as her throat hurt being spread open again. She thought maybe she had started healing, but this was certainly going to end up permanent before long.

Sucking him off and swallowing it, she looked up to him. There were those glasses looking down at her. She took a good look, and saw the micro camera lens was in the center of them. Yeah he was recording, everything. "Thank you master."

When he told her he was picking her up the day before, she got into some websites and began reading perverted master slave stories. She was learning really how to behave, what was expected of her. She didn't want to be punished like she had been on Wednesday. She wanted to at least get through the day with just sex and no beatings. Call him master a lot, thank him for using her or beating her. Be close to him but never in front of him. Never complain about anything he does to her. Uhg it was so pathetic, but she knew this had to be the best way to avoid any punishments.

When he reached into his pocket her eyes nervously watched, he pulled out a leather collar that had a gold heart tag on it. On the front in bold large letters was 'SLUT' tagged onto it. She managed not to shiver in hatred and fear, remember he promised her a collar. Openly tagging her as well so anyone could read what she was. She lifted her chin and let him slip it around her neck. The leather was comfortable, but to her it felt like course sand paper grinding on her flesh. "There we go. As promised. Now be a good bitch, show me what you picked out to wear."

She wanted to growl at him, but his accenting bitch she knew she had to crawl like a dog. Leading him to her bedroom he looked over the dress, the stockings, paying little mind to her bra and panties. "Well this will work bitch. You did something smart for a change. Now roll over, show me your cunt."

Oh how she hated that he called her pussy a cunt. Not even pussy being sexual, or some other pet name for it. To her it was a degrading term to be used, marking it as nothing more than a fuck hole, humiliating and degrading each time he called her personal spot something just to be used. But she practiced before hand and prepared herself for the degradation from her master. Doing as instructed she showed off the trimmed mound that she had readied for him to make sure it looked neat. She hoped to get praise from him, but as he shook his head she got worried she was going to be punished.

"This will not do for today bitch. Get your ass in the shower and shave it. ALL of it." He grinned at her and pointed to her bathroom. She didn't hesitate in rolling back over and crawling into the shower. There she did stand and took careful care in shaving. She had never gone completely bald there, but she had little choice in the matter. When she was half way through it, she remembered about texting him on how she prided herself on never shaving it but kept it neatly trimmed, even in her later years. From what she read she knew why he was doing this, to take away any pride she might have left.

She came back and presented herself, rolling on her back. Legs up and open, arms up and hands curled. Very submissive and humiliating for her. Her eyes caught he already had her dildo in his hand. He put it to her lips as he knelt down, and she took it into her mouth, slobbering on it like she knew she should. Anything to make her look and act more slutty was to at least save her from being punished, or even get some praise for her behavior.

"Good bitch, hungry for cock huh?" He teased her then pulled the wet toy from her mouth before shoving it up into her pussy. She was soon reminded just how sore her holes were as he rampantly began fucking her laying on her back like that. He would make her cum, not once but three times before finally stopping.

He set the soaking dildo down on her vanity, juices dripping right onto the hard wood. Right where his cup left a ring and she finally managed to get it out. She knew there would be another mark she would have to work at to hide once she got the chance.

"Okay stupid bitch, get up, get dressed." He sat down on the bed and pulled his phone out, deliberately recording her naked and rolling over to stand up, getting dressed. She did nothing to hide herself from him, she knew his glasses already caught her in several acts naked at his pleasure. "Very nice, damn slut, bet you been needing your sweet ass fucked too. Okay, bend over your bed, dress up, all the way and show me that naughty cock hungry ass of yours."

This time she could not help but give out a sigh of discomfort, but she did as she was told, saying 'Yes master' in the process. She saw him grab the wet dildo and then felt him pull the crotch to her panties to the side. She was relieved that he shoved the dildo into her pussy, but that was short lived as he got it slick and then shoved it up her ass. She whined out but tried not to beg him to stop. He hammered her ass for a few strokes then made sure it was all the way up there. She was thankful her toy was not as big as him, and he lubed it with her own juices first. But as he pulled her panties back into place he patted her rear. "That should hold it in for the day."

'The DAY? What the fuck you pervert. There is now way.' She shivered at the thought but regained control of herself. "Yes master thank you."

"Heh, someone learned some manners over the last few days. Must really want to be a good bitch for her master huh?" He chuckled then pulled her dress down himself.

Once in his car he pulled her head down into his lap. "Stupid little sluts don't need to watch the road. Your eager little cock sucker should be busy on her masters cock."

She rolled her eyes, as she knew he could not see her do so. But she had to unzip his pants and fish it out. She had a hard time getting comfortable, and the dildo in her ass made sitting even more evident of how much control he was going to have over her. For the entire car ride he instructed her on how to take it easy, not to try and get him off while he was driving, but to keep his cock hard the entire time. He even instructed her to get her hand in her panties and finger herself, make herself cum the entire car ride. She hated how degrading this was, worse she started to realize he was trying to condition her into being sexually aroused just from sucking his cock.

When she felt the car stop and he shut the engine off, he gripped her head and then had her pump faster. "Okay slut, we're here. Now finish me off like a good whore. And keep yourself cumming."

She did her best, and found she needed to move a little bit to get more comfortable for her face fucking. Almost having to raise her ass up to the side window of the car as she bobbed frantically up and down on his cock, making sure to get as much as she could. In this position though only the head was pushing into her throat, giving her some relief from having to deep throat him in his car. When he came she swallowed down every drop once again. Her mind was counting how many loads she was getting pumped into her stomach.

He let her clean her face up before they got out, and she was relieved to see the fair was set up on concrete, some old lot at the fair grounds, making it easier to walk in her heels. AS he got them both wrist bands she could feel the teller staring at her collar and tag. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail, making sure that her neck showed off her new collar. She felt like she had a mile high red flag to grab everyone's attention right to her collar and tag.

It started off mild, walking around looking at the rides, the booths. He even did a shooting gallery one with a pellet gun winning her a large stuffed bear. Of course all she really noticed was how much of a sharp shot he was, and couldn't stop but think he could probably do the same with a real gun. Darts was next, nailing each balloon he won her a cup that she would get free refills from. Again, his aim was spot on, and holding the cup she also remembered how he made her ruin her pillow. She was reluctant to sip from it, but it was getting warm, and she was getting thirsty.

For the first half of the day, they walked around, he would constantly grope her ass, and make sure the dildo was firmly up in her at times. Which did concern her a lot, and distracted her while walking, making it harder to walk in heels than normal. But she did her best. He even let her make a candle at the home made candle booth. For a pervert, and dominant degrading master, she was having an oddly strange good time like any normal person might have, despite the added comments, and molesting. They had not gotten on any rides though, and for that she was relieved.

He did chat with her, and she did remind herself to call him master when she talked with him. At one point she almost slipped up as if this was just normal and casual, getting used to him handling her and the toy in her rear. But she had enough mind to catch herself and call him master in the conversations. She thought this was odd behavior, considering what he did to her just a few days ago.

Her cozy Saturday morning at the fair though turned after they had their lunch and he lead her to the Ferris wheel. The bear sitting on the far side of them in the caged car, with her cup. Soon as they moved he looked over to her. "Okay bitch, enough teasing your master. Get that slutty ass of yours in my lap. Dress up around your waist, front and back."

12