Eloise, the Technician Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... I know, um, Bonnie got punished yesterday and she told me," Meredith informed her.

"Ah," Eloise said, nodding. Her roommate, Bonnie apparently, wasn't one of her appointments but definitely could have been one of Steph's yesterday. "You probably would have gotten the same punishments then."

"Yeah we did," Meredith confirmed.

"Ok, then you know that first we are going to take pictures both clothed and naked, but I just want to make it clear that nobody is ever going to see them. This semester the pictures are just taken as a formality. They'll be deleted before the end of the week."

"Yeah..." Meredith nodded, like she was convincing herself that it was ok, "Mmmmhmmm."

"They're really just practice for our tech systems," Eloise confirmed, hoping to take at least some stress off of her, though she knew that having naked pictures taken was certainly terrifying. It made the punishment feel less private even though they were deleted from the server quickly but there was nothing that Eloise could do. The pictures had to be taken, so she just continued, "Then you get a choice between four punishments."

Eloise paid close attention to Meredith and was quite confident that the girl was going to make this easy for the both of them. So far, this was going exactly like it was supposed to and Meredith was earning a lot of sympathy and Eloise was already planning to make this as easy as possible, though the tools that she had to be nice to the girl depended on what option she chose as her punishment. The cane or vulva spanking meant that Eloise could deliver fewer blows while if she chose the other two then she could be deliver a lighter touch and decrease how long the punishment lasted.

The technician continued, in a well practiced speech, "One: You can choose for me to cane your buttocks and thighs. Two: You can choose for me to pinch and squeeze your breasts in a painful manner. Three: You can choose for me to spank your vulva with my hand. And four: You can choose for me insert my fingers into your anus, again, in a painful manner."

Eloise watched closely for any hint which way Meredith was going to go. Eloise knew that she would always pick the caning. The other three were too sexual for her to ever choose, but every girl was different. Some people thought boobs or butt were no big deal and the vulva spanking was with a hand instead of the cane so some girls would choose that for some reason. In six weeks of sample size, so far, the breakdown for category 3 was that the caning was the most popular but it hadn't reached fifty per cent. The other three choices were each chosen about an equal amount. The goal, evidence that each of the punishments was about of equal severity was if each was chosen by a quarter of the offenders, but, it was way too early to make any changes based on the data collected so far.

Meredith didn't take long to answer, though, taking only a couple seconds to speak. "Definitely the caning."

Eloise tilted her head, a bit surprised at how quick she was, "Ok, are you sure. You can have a couple minutes if you need it."

"No, no, I had already decided. Bonnie warned me," Meredith responded, "Which was... nice, I guess."

"I'm glad you had her to tell you then," Eloise answered, wanting to make sure the teenager knew that that was totally ok. The Office's policies weren't well publicized but they weren't confidential. Eventually, the technicians were going to have to deal with both the knowledge being out there plus all the rumors and misinformation that would come with it. That was something for the future, though.

"Yeah, I'm trying not to be mad at her," Meredith answered.

"That's good," Eloise said, nodding and sensing that Meredith needed to talk. Meanwhile, she pulled out a folded sheet of paper from her bag and began to fill in the blanks.

Meredith screwed up her face before she spoke, shrugging. "Sorry, um, I just want to be her friend."

"Yeah," Eloise answered, not totally sure what to say, "Consider this a shared experience."

"I guess..." Meredith answered, with another shrug.

"You can joke about it later, maybe," Eloise suggested, "Here, I need you to sign this. It's affirmation of your choice."

The teenager laughed awkwardly, "Yeah, maybe." She reached out and took the sheet and eyed it for a few seconds before she signed it and handed it back.

There was a pause and Eloise narrowed her eyes making sure the paperwork was complete before folding it and putting it back in her bag. She hoped that Meredith and Bonnie could become good friends after this, though she felt bad that Meredith was suffering for Bonnie's actions. It didn't seem like what a good friend would do and Eloise didn't know if she could forgive someone who got her into the same situation. Forgiveness was a virtue, though, and she hoped Meredith the best. "Um, I know this is hard... but how are you feeling? Should we think about beginning?" Eloise said, carefully making sure her question was more of a request than an order.

"Do I have a choice?" the freshman asked.

Eloise continued to try to be casual. She shrugged, "Eventually not, but you can have a few minutes if it helps. Waiting might just make you more nervous, though."

Meredith tilted her head, like that was a good argument, and went on with Eloise's stealthy suggestion to get on with it, "Yeah, I guess it's better to get it over with."

"Any questions before we begin?" the technician asked, looking around the room, doing a checklist of what needed to happen before she took the pictures.

The girl shook her head and started to crawl off the bed and dropped down onto the rug between the two bed from the tall bed. She looked up at Eloise waiting for directions.

"Ok, is it ok if we clean off the top of your dresser?" Eloise asked, though, again it wasn't really a question, just a polite request.

"Um, yeah, that's fine," she answered.

The top of the dresser was covered in various debris, a hat, a to go box from the dining hall, pictures that must belong to both girls, and a makeup bag among other items. Eloise started the pattern of taking an item and handing it to the girl, who put some items on the bed, some in the trash, and some back on her or Bonnie's desk. At least there was a bit of a brightside of tidying up the dorm that Meredith could look at.

With the dresser clear, Eloise went to her bag and opened it. She pulled out a cylindrical container with antibacterial wipes, popped the top, and pulled out a moist towelette and began to clean the top of the dresser. When she was done, the wipe was covered in dust but she was satisfied that the surface was clean when it came time for Meredith to be in position. She tossed the dirty wipe in the trash and continued, "Ok, last thing before we get started. If you have a robe then let's set it out."

Meredith looked confused so Eloise explained, "When we're done then it's nice to be able to get dressed quickly. No reason to be naked longer than you have to. Robes work best but a towel or a blanket works too."

"Oh yeah, um, right," Meredith nodded, blushing at the thought, "I have a robe." She turned around and went to the wardrobe and returned with a soft, pink robe.

Eloise took it and set it neatly on the girl's bed and then turned back around and decided it was time to start. Her tone shifted somewhat, to a well practiced voice combining firmness and sympathy, "Let's begin. We are going to use the blank wall next to the door." The technician moved her head and eyes to signal where Meredith should go and the girl followed directions. "Back against the wall, just stand up straight with hands at your side."

The technician got her tablet from her bag and opened the camera app. She tapped the screen and double checked that all the settings were correct according to policy and then she was satisfied. She stepped in front of the teenager who stood, ready for a mugshot, and spoke, "Ready?"

Meredith shrugged and nodded and Eloise held up the camera. "This is tough, but you'll get through it," Eloise assured her. She made sure the girl was framed correctly and examined her. The girl had a smaller chest and Eloise could see the lines of a sports bra underneath her blue t-shirt. She stood with her ankles together which accentuated her round flared hips. Eloise always told herself that if she was at a bar, then she could totally blend in with the undergrads, but ever since she started working at Ridgefield, that fantasy had been destroyed. These girls could wear a t-shirt, sports bra, and slightly too loose yoga pants and look amazing. "Smile," she told her and saw Meredith's lips twitch slightly upward before taking the picture.

"Ok, turn around with your back toward me," Eloise requested and the girl nodded. The teenager pushed her hair behind her ear and spun on her heels. "Thank you. You're doing great," Eloise continued, holding the tablet up again. Her eyes went up and down the girl's body again, focusing on the girl's shiny hair that now hung down to her shoulder blades and then down to her butt. It was going to be the target of the punishment, so Eloise had to look at it. She had to admit it was an attractive feature, round and taut and accentuated by her round hips. "Hold still and... done," Eloise said, taking the second picture.

Now it was time for the hard part to actually begin and Eloise knew she had to be on her guard. This was the point where compliant girls could become less easy to deal with. "Ok," Eloise said, as Meredith turned around. The teen's face was a bit redder than it had been before the second picture and Eloise figured it was because she knew the next request. "It's time for you to take your clothes off."

"Yeah, um, I know..." Meredith answered, slowly.

"It's rough. I'm sorry."

"No, I mean... yeah. Rules are rules."

Eloise was glad that that was her attitude, and smiled sympathetically, "I'm going to turn my back so it's easier. Take your time if you need it."

Meredith sniffed loudly, "Ok, I... thanks."

"You got this," Eloise said, trying her best to be supportive. She turned her back and picked up her bag of supplies. She walked to stand at Bonnie's bed and put her bag on the girl's green bed spread. One perk of the way most of these dorms were set up was that if she stood near the head of the bed and left the offender in the spot between the door and the tall desk, then the girl could have some privacy as she disrobed. It was most unlike the Punishment Center where offenders were watched like a hawk and subject to cavity searches.

Girls like Meredith definitely didn't deserve that and that might even be one of the reasons schools like Ridgefield were introducing their own codes. In some schools, usually in more conservative areas, Meredith would have been referred to the police and she could have ended up with Nate at the Center. Having their own codes, made it less likely that local lawmakers would force schools to make those referrals and Eloise definitely thought that it was much better for Meredith to be here than in the actual judicial system.

Eloise began to pull out her supplies. For the caning, there really wasn't much, just a box gloves, an optional blindfold, and the collapsible cane. She pulled both out, hiding the cane, still folded up behind the bag so Meredith didn't see it for fear of it scaring her. She also searched around for her small inventory of first aid, really just some antibacterial wipes and bandages if the worst happened and the cane broke the skin. It wasn't likely between the specially made cane and Eloise's intention to go easy on the girl. As long as Meredith kept following directions, Eloise was going to give her quite the merciful punishment.

Eloise didn't turn her head but she listened to find out if Meredith was progressing. She could hear quiet taps of Meredith's bare feet on the tile and the rustling of clothing so the technician was satisfied and felt no need to reassess any of her plans and instead let her eyes wander around the teen's decorations on her wall over her bed.

There were some drawings, seemingly by Meredith, of cartoon versions of characters from a movie. She was a pretty good artist. She also had a cork board with her name in balloon letters where she'd tacked some notes and a birthday card and next to it a whiteboard with a list of assignments, due dates, and reminders about choir practice. This few minutes of a punishment was always enjoyable to Eloise, letting her get to know Meredith a little better by examining her room. She now had this image of an artsy girl but organized, maybe stemming from anxiety, who had good enough friends from high school to send her cards. This was definitely reading way too much into too little information, she knew, but that didn't stop Eloise. It was just a bit of distraction before the hard part of the punishment began.

Meanwhile, she continued to hear Meredith undressing behind her and then a deep breath before the girl spoke, shyly, "Um, what about jewelry?"

Eloise didn't turn around to answer, "Jewelry is fine. That scrunchy is fine, too." Ridgefield wasn't legalistic with what counted as nudity like the Centers are. Top, bottom, bra, and underwear were what really mattered. If jewelry was in the way of a specific punishment, like a nipple ring for a breast punishment, then they would have to be removed, but it didn't really matter otherwise.

Meredith's voice was shaky now as she delivered the news, "Ok, I'm ready then."

The technician turned and beheld the naked teenager, who was holding her breasts with both hand. A black sports bra hung on the doorknob and her t-shirt was in a pile on the floor next to her yoga pants, with a pair of light blue underwear nestled in them like she had taken off both her bottoms in one go. Eloise studiously kept her eyes up on Meredith's face as she stepped back in position to take the picture, the tablet in her hand now. "Are you doing ok?" she asked, checking in.

The student nodded but was clearly nervous with a red face and worried look. "You're doing great," the technician assured her, "You're going to have to uncover for the picture, though."

"Yeah, I know," Meredith muttered, "Let's just get it over with." The girl took a step back to put her back against the wall.

"Ok," Eloise said, "It's just a couple pictures that no one is ever going to see but me."

Meredith nodded, but chewed her lower lip, "Just tell me when you're ready and I'll put my hands down."

"Good plan," Eloise replied with a smile. She opened the camera app again and double checked the settings, keeping her eyes and the tablet down until she was ready. "Alright, I'll count to three and you put your hands down." She looked up to see Meredith nod slightly, consenting to the request, and picked up the tablet and centered Meredith in the frame from head to foot. Her hair was in front of her shoulder now, but not long enough that Eloise was going to tell her it was in the way and between her glued together thighs, there was a bushy patch of brown hair on her mound, but her labia were shaved clean and the picture was about to capture just the top of her cleft that was mostly protected by her legs as they curved underneath her. "One... two... three."

Meredith complied and released her boobs, putting her arms on her side. Eloise took the picture quickly but still got a good look. They were modest but very perky, lucky for her, Eloise thought. They were a bit conical and came to a dark pink point without much definition between her areola and nipples. "There, all done," Eloise announced and the girl quickly grabbed her boobs again.

"I know that was hard but you did it," Eloise said, continuing the praise, "Turn around and we will get done with the pictures.

Meredith was growing more red and taking deep breaths as she mumbled, "Yeah." She followed directions and turned her back to the technician.

Eloise lifted the tablet again and eyed the girl's back and butt. Her hourglass figure was more obvious with no clothes and Eloise found herself noting the girl's shoulder blade under her skin. Meredith put her arms down without asking, probably feeling more comfortable with her front to the wall, and Eloise took the picture. "Ok, that was the last one.

"You can stay there for a minute, if it's more comfortable. I have to upload these pictures to the Office," she continued. Eloise closed the camera app and opened the in-house software that hopefully would form the foundation of the school's embarrassing picture website. She knew that this short delay was awkward and tried to fill the time, "How are you feeling, Meredith?"

"I don't know... nervous," the girl muttered.

"That's fair. This is definitely nerve-wracking," Eloise answered, affirming her emotions as she tapped on the screen. "I'll be out of your hair in ten minutes, max."

"O-ok... um, can I put up my hair?" the girl asked.

"Yeah, that's fine," the technician told her as she waited for the progress bar to reach the end.

Now with permission, Meredith went to put up her hair. She put both her hands behind her head and gathered her hair like every girl had a million times. She slipped the white scrunchie off her wrist and put it in a neat ponytail.

Then, finally, the tablet told her the transfer was complete. She put on her firm mask again and gave Meredith the news. "It's time to start. You've done well so far and we are almost done."

The teenager turned from the wall and nodded, her hands over her breasts again. Eloise could tell she was working hard to hold it together and expected tears when the caning started. Even though she'd already decided she was going to go easy on Meredith, she had learned to not inform the student. There didn't need to be any rumors that one technician was easier than the other.

"Bend over the desk, with your head as close to the wall as you can get it. I suggest putting a pillow down," Eloise continued, "And grab the back of the desk or hold your hands together."

The technician was happy that Meredith seemed ready to just get on with it. The talk they'd had earlier definitely had an effect on her acceptance of her situation. Eloise stepped aside so the naked girl could walk to the cleared off desk and stayed behind her, trying to give her some cover from revealing her front. Meredith must have felt a bit more comfortable with her back to the technician as she uncovered her breasts and, wisely, grabbed a green pillow from her bed. She laid it down, taking a moment to line up the corner of the pillow with the corner of the desk.

Eloise waited with her arms crossed and watched her bend over and get settled in position. From experience, Eloise knew it was a bit awkward and Meredith, like many, had at first stood too close to the desk and had to shuffle backward to give herself room to bend all the way over.

When she was ready, Eloise thought how there was nothing like a teenager to make her feel old. Her back twinged just looking at the naked girl who had easily settled into a ninety-degree angle like it was nothing. She stood with her head above the desk, resting on her elbows, since the desk was a bit below her hips.

Eloise could see her ribs and the outlines of her backbone poking against her skin and fought back some jealousy, wishing it would still be as easy to be that small. As her eyes moved down to the girls round hips and petite butt, she reminded herself not to stare and got back to business. "You can put your head down if you want. Your back doesn't have to be straight if it's uncomfortable."

"This is fine," Meredith answered, her voice squeaky. She kept her eyes down staring at the pillow, instead of looking back at the technician.

"Ok then," Eloise said, soothingly, smiling kindly even though Meredith wasn't looking. She understood, knowing that bending further might make her have to spread slightly more and there was definitely something about having your head below your butt that made you feel vulnerable. The technician would like to think that if she were in this position then she would choose comfort over modesty, knowing the technician had seen hundreds of different vulvas peeking between thighs, but obviously that was hard when it was your own bits. Then she kicked herself.