Elsa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, wonderful, Michael! Your little slut is well satisfied!" as she finished that last sentence, she wiggled her cute little butt with an attractive giggle. Then she added,

"Thank you for allowing me to talk dirty, Michael. It was a great turn-on. I am so embarrassed having used, um, those words in front of you, but it definitely made me come harder. I came harder with you Michael, than ever with anyone else." Then with a shy smile, and turning a little red, she added,

"Michael, you fucked me so good darling." Then she put her hand to her mouth to stifle a torrent of giggles. "God, I'm am such a bad girl Michael!"

After she said that, I had another devilish thought about how to play with her little mind.

"What do you think we should do with a bad girl my darling?"

She looked up at me and said in a measured voice, "You wouldn't dare!"

"Dare what honey?"

"Um, sp-spank me?"

Without another word, I moved to the edge of the bed, pulling her with me and over my lap, facing down. Her breasts were still exposed, and hanging down, touching my left thigh. I lifted her dress off her pretty ass, and started smoothing my hand over it. I let my fingers slide down the crease a little and over her asshole and pussy lips.

"Michael! What do you think you are doing???" she said in an urgent voice, but clearly and palpably tinged with a little arousal as well.

"You are the one who admitted to being bad. Bad girls get a spanking my dear heart!"

"No, Michael!" She protested, kicking her feet

I had no intention of hurting her, but though it would be fun to rosy-up her butt cheeks a little. I gave her a series of about seven swats on her little bum, as she kicked her legs in protest. The last two swats, I will admit were a little hard, but I noticed that the process was making her juices flow again. After the "punishment" was over, she stood up.

The most beautiful young woman I have ever seen was standing in front of me, rubbing her sore little bum, with her eyes watery as a single tear rolled down her cheek. She was a vision with her nearly perfect shape, as he large beasts jutted straight out from her chest, round and firm and capped by her lovely puffy nipples.

She had a little girl's pouty expression on her moist face. As I pulled her to me, she encircled my neck with her slender little arms, and started to cry a little. I asked her if she was okay. She answered in a teary voice,

"Yes. Michael."

"Did it hurt?"

"Yes, Michael"

"Did it turn you on?" she hesitated a little at this question, then she leaned back, and softly said with her devilish smile,

"Yes, Michael."

She pushed her teary face into mine, and she gave me a very sweet, very passionate, very salty kiss.

"Are you okay now sweetheart?" she gave me a crooked smile that sweetened a little,

"Yes, Michael"

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes Michael darling! And, the least you could do is to feed your poor damaged little girl."

When she released her arms from my neck, I signed to her,

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" She smiled, blushed, and signed to me,

"Thank you, darling!"

I pulled the straps up on her dress, smoothed out her skirt, and led her downstairs to the kitchen after sliding into a pair of jeans.

She hummed a very sweet tune as she made a couple of ham and Swiss cheese sandwiches as I made the coffee. We looked into each other's faces wordlessly, but smiling at each other as we ate and drank. As she got up from the stool, she winced again as her hand went to her side.

"Elsa, are you sure you are okay?" she quickly signed,

"I'm okay Michael, not to worry." Then she gave me a reassuring smile.

I approached her and put my arms around her, and she curled up inside my embrace. I asked her,

"You would tell me if there was something really wrong with you, wouldn't you?"

She hesitated a little, looked up and said, "Yes, Michael." I smiled and then asked,

"Are you ready again, my dear?"

I could feel her nodding her head yes, and as we headed for the stairs, she pulled her dress off over her head, and depositing it on the post at the bottom of the stairs. As we went up, she started pulling off my jeans, and I held on to the banister as she pulled them off each leg, hanging them on the post at the top of the stairs.

Completely naked, I picked up my equally naked girlfriend, and once again carried her into the bedroom. I placed her on the bed carefully in case her little bum was still sore. She pulled me onto the bed, and I landed on my back. She took the opportunity to take my cock into her mouth for a little head.

She was very good, and I wondered where this sweet girl acquired such skill. Some of her 'sunshine' boyfriends must have given her a lot of practice. She teased the tip—the glans with her mouth and tongue. She held the shaft in one hand, as the fingers of the other one fondled and tickled my balls. She used a fingernail to tease the aria just behind my scrot. She was quickly hitting all of the most sensitive parts of my organ, and I was getting very hard, very quickly.

I lay back just enjoying the expert attention. She could tell that I was getting close, and slipped me out of her mouth, as her saliva and my pre-come formed a slimy string that broke after a few inches. She turned around pointing her amazing little ass at me. I got the picture very quickly, as she wiggled her ass to make the point, and I mounted her doggy-style.

She pushed back against my hard, thick cock with each of my strokes into her little body. She started humming again, and I knew she was getting very aroused; my eyes were on her little ass, which was still a little red from her spanking. I started a smooth rhythm in and out of her, she was breathing harder, and pushing back into me, harder.

She came hard as she shuddered into several strong convulsions. I continued pounding her very hard now, and she was responding to my hard thrusts. I stiffened and shot my come deep inside her for the second time. She collapsed onto the bed, and turned onto her back breathing as hard as she could. I watched her magnificent breasts rise and fall as she tried to get her breath under control.

She was cooling down, and smiled a very sexually satisfied smile as she signed,

"Thank you, thank you, Michael!"

I signed, "Pleasure is mine, beautiful lady!" She giggled!

Then she signed something that took me a little while, but what I thought she was saying with her quickly moving little hands and fingers was,

"Michael, I appreciate all the effort you put in over the past several weeks, learning to sign. I love you for that!"

I grasped her hands when she finished, and leaned down to kiss her sweetly. Then her naughty smile returned, and she pointed to my still turgid cock and then pointed with both index fingers to her pussy as she spread her legs. I said,

"Again???"

She nodded yes with her devilish smile. Then she signed something I didn't quite catch the first time, so she signed it again a little slower, I think she said,

"You are going to have to keep up with me if you are going to be my lover, Michael!"

I came up with a special signage of my own as I grabbed my nearly completely hard cock in my hand, and as the veins bulged from it, and the head was again turning very purple, I said,

"You mean like this?" She smiled and slowly nodded her head up and down as she extended her slender arms to me. Then she said softly,

"Your little slut is waiting, Michael!"

I leaned down and shoved my cock inside her all the way, as she opened her legs to accommodate me, not bothering to make it easy. I started pounding her tiny frame hard right from the start, and she seemed possessed as the thrust her hips up to meet my thrusts, we were fucking so hard, I though at one point that we are going to fall off the bed. She was streaming at the top of her lungs,

"FUCK ME HARD, MICHAEL!! FUCK YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SLUT!!"

We banged each other until be both collapsed in simultaneous orgasms. Our bodies were heaving, throbbing pools of sweat, with me lying on top of her as she moved her sweaty tits and stomach against my equally sweaty chest and stomach. It took a long time for us to cool down.

This was a tiny petite little librarian! Where in the hell she got all of this sexual energy, I don't know, but I knew that our future would include a lot of hard sweaty fucking. As she cooled, a sort of transformation took place, as she changed from the sweaty thrusting whore; to the sweet adorable little girl I fell in love with. Yes, that's right ... I love her ...not only that, I told her as much.

Her eyes filled with tears, and she slowly signed, "I ... love ... you ... too!"

Then she covered her face with her hands, and burst into tears. I know we had only been together a short time, but I was sure. I could communicate with her in her language, and her condition was not a handicap to us at all. There were times when we would spend a quiet evening together watching a movie or making dinner for ourselves without a word, spoken or signed.

We worked together like two parts of the same body. I have never experienced this with any other woman. At first, it was a little scary; when I thought about getting a cup of coffee, she was already up getting it for me. It didn't always happen this way of course ... we are not psychic, just in tune with each other in some way.

We dated, and made love for another couple of weeks, when she decided to move out of her apartment and into my townhouse. She was a happy little lark as she hummed with her beautiful voice, settling into my place. After another month, I took her out to dinner at a very nice (meaning expensive) restaurant.

We have been to this restaurant a few times before, so she thought nothing of it. I ordered the wine and both of our meals. She looked so beautiful with her blonde tresses up in a very pretty hairdo, and wearing her tight short black evening dress with four-inch heels.

We danced a couple of times, and her lithe body felt wonderful against mine. I slid my hand down over her ass and she purred, nestling her head against my chest.

We were back at the table when she decided to visit the ladies room. When she returned, there was a little black velvet box on her dessert plate. She looked at me with wide-as-saucers eyes, and slowly sunk into her chair. She looked up at me again.

I said, "Open it, darling!"

I got on one knee next to her chair as she opened the box to see a one-and-a-half carat diamond ring. She looked at me in surprised as I signed,

"Will you marry me?"

She looked at me as she momentarily forgot to pick up the ring, then with half the restaurant looking on in suspense, I slid it onto her finger, and she threw her arms around me, saying,

"YES, YES, YES, MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU AND I WILL MARRY YOU!!"

I could not tell which of the two of us was crying the hardest with supreme joy as now, the entire restaurant and staff applauded loudly. A young woman at the next table got up and threw her arms around her offering her congratulations she could not hear. This woman reached up and kissed me on the cheek and her husband shook my hand, looked into Elsa's eyes, congratulated her, and kissed her on the cheek.

Elsa was ecstatic as she blew kisses to the rest of the crowd, who were now all on their feet, smiling and some tearing up for us. The waiter brought two little pieces of angel food cake with white frosting, and a bottle of champagne with two flutes saying,

"On the house, and the management wishes you both the best of everything to come."

I shook his hand, as my lovely fiancé was beside herself with joy. Then I told the waiter to set up a bottle for each table, on me. Everyone cheered. Elsa got up and again threw her arms around me with the biggest kiss. She was showing her ring to everyone, as I quietly asked the waiter,

"Does the band know Anniversary Waltz?"

"You bet they do sir!" as he disappeared snapping his fingers at the bandleader.

The music poured out as I sang it to my beloved so she would know what song I selected for her. We waltzed around the floor by ourselves with all of our new friends looking on admiringly, and enjoying my champagne. My darling girl didn't know what to think or what to say, so she just cried with joy as we danced.

She wanted to go home after we finished the champagne, and we shook everyone's hands as Elsa showed her ring to everyone on the way out. Finally, by ourselves in the car, Elsa admired her ring then she turned to me and signed,

"Michael, you are a brat! You know that?" I smiled and signed,

"I know!" she dropped her hands to her lap, and looked over at me sweetly with tears again forming in her eyes,

"I love you so much, Michael." she said, and with her now very familiar devilish smile starting to form, she continued, "you are getting so laid tonight cowboy!"

Then she had another thought, as a serious look came over her teary face, "Michael, don't ask me to talk dirty tonight ... not tonight, sweetheart!"

"You know that I would never think of doing that on this night." I said lovingly. Then she signed,

"Thank you!" as she put her hands over her heart.

She spent the whole trip home just looking at her new ring. She loved it. Not only because it was an engagement ring with a nice stone, but the style was one that she would have picked out for herself. The reason I know that is that she looked at me, held up the ring and said,

"Michael, you know me so well. What did I ever do to deserve you?" I sported a devilish smile of my own and said,

"I'm not sure you have yet darling, but keep working on it!"

She slugged be in the arm, and then quickly signed, "Brat!"

My little girl was so drained by the time we arrived home and as I helped her out of the car, she winced a little. Then as she straightened up I could see the pain on her face, and my heart skipped a beat.

"Okay honey?" I signed,

"Yes, just tense from all of the excitement."

We pealed each other's clothes off slowly, and were completely naked before we reached the stairs, with a trail of clothes leading from the front door to the first step; she had wiggled out her her lacy black panties last, and ceremoniously hung them from the post at the bottom of the stairs.

We made love slowly and lovingly, so we could do it all night long. We finally fell asleep at about two o'clock in the morning, sweaty and sticky from making love four times. I woke first and just admired the beautiful naked body lying next to me, half in and half out of the covers with her arm hanging off the bed. The light caught her ring just right and it sparkled in the morning sun.

We spend all of that first day inside together ... not visitors ... no phones. She got up, put on one of my white dress shirts, and rolled the sleeves up to just below her elbow. She left about half of the buttons unbuttoned at the top, so her breasts could peek out a little. She wore it just like that, for the whole day. I just enjoyed the little glimpses of her ass and breasts and she moved and bent.

I slipped on just a pair of jeans with no underwear. She walked out into the backyard so she could see her ring sparkle in the sun. Over coffee and toasted muffins, I looked over at my beloved, and asked,

"How about the twentieth ... next month? Just a small ceremony with a few friends and family? Angela would love to be your maid-of-honor, and my brother Mark can be my best man."

She smiles brightly, and says,

"Sounds wonderful darling! I will ask her at work tomorrow. That is actually good, because she kinda has a little crush on Mark, so it should be interesting!"

Elsa and I made love every night we possibly could. If it were possible, I would make love to her every night for the rest of my life. Business travel and her activities with her friends would get in the way of this goal, however.

The wedding was wonderful; we had about three dozen people there, which was just the very small wedding we wanted. Elsa wore the most beautiful white dress and veil, with white stockings and a white lacy garter belt with snaps hold them up.

She had the top of her dress cut to show off the cleavage of her amazing breasts. She decided that it would be sexier to go without panties, even though Angela had picked out a sexy lacy pair with a white bow at the back.

She teased me about that back at our bedroom as she slowly raised the hem of her dress, gathering as much of it as she could until I could see her lacy garter belt and stockings framing her lovely naked blonde pussy. She laughed at me, and said,

"This is your wedding present, Michael!"

I fucked her in the dress, wearing my tuxedo, with the pants down around my ankles as I sunk my turgid cock into my wedding present. After that first time, she gave me a blowjob, and I turned her around, flipped her dress up out of the way, and fucked her hard from behind. She minced no words telling be what she wanted, and how she wanted it as we fucked hard.

We went back to the same fine restaurant every year to celebrate. On our sixth anniversary, we took our little girl—our little princess we named Claire with us. Many of the patrons knew us since it a popular place for people to come back to on special occasions, and our friends marveled at the precious little blue-eyed blonde girl in the pretty, white gown.

Claire was sweet, and loving. We both read to her every night we could, and put her to bed each night together. She was the light of our life, and we did everything together that we possibly could. Our lives were truly blessed, me and my loving wife.

At four, her preschool picked her to play an angel in the Christmas pageant. She was so looking forward to kindergarten next year; she wanted to go to school. During the past six months, she insisted on reading to us from her storybooks at night.

The only thing that bothered me was the knock-down-drag-out arguments Elsa had with her pediatrician during the latter months of her pregnancy, and although she would never tell me what was wrong—if anything—I still worried that something might be wrong with the baby. But, Claire was perfect, and a hearing child. Elsa was wincing more and more lately, but absolutely would not tell me if anything was wrong.

She also made me promise not to talk to her doctor without her there. I worried all the time about her, but decided that she would tell me if anything really was wrong, so I just loved her as well as I could. Claire loved school, and received good grades. Her teachers routinely told us what a sweet child she was, and how she would help the children who were having trouble with their numbers, or reading. Her third grade teacher told us how happy she was with her little seven-year old teaching assistant.

After returning home from a school play where Claire playing the lead, Elsa collapsed as we entered the house. In a panic, I carried her upstairs with Claire trailing behind me in tears. I called her doctor. He told me that Elsa has had a small tumor for years, which he kept an eye on, but lately it seemed to be growing after a long period of remission.

We moved Elsa to a hospital, and I was at her side almost constantly. We are not hurting financially, so I took a leave of absence from my job to be with her. The hospital let me stay all night most nights, and the staff adored Claire and let her stay as well when she could. Claire would curl up with her mother as I held Elsa's tiny hand.

One day, the doctor pulled me aside, and asked if I had considered hospice care for Elsa. It was just as if he had shot an arrow through the heart ... Elsa was only thirty-one. I decided to move her back home, and hire a nurse to look in on her. Everything seemed to be going fine and Elsa and I even had some kind of a love life, but slow and easy. She never complained, so I could never get a fix on how much pain she was experiencing.